The Bang-Quet Ch. 02

Story Info
Fun after Zeke goes to the Union Banquet.
1.3k words
4.34
25.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are gathered up our clothes and got dressed, and headed to the parking lot. Once we got into the main club area a lot of guys were yelling for the women to stop and give them a lap dance. The women all declined but they are bent over and gave all the guys one last shot of their pussy.

We got into Janet’s van; again I was in the back between Priscilla and Gloria, while Mike was in the middle seat between Marilyn and Yvette. Darnell was driving with Janet in the front passenger seat. As soon as the doors were closed and we were moving, I pulled my hard cock out and Priscilla and Gloria began stroking it. I looked at Mike and his cock was out getting attention from Marilyn and Yvette. I also noticed that Janet was playing with Darnell’s cock as he drove.

As Priscilla continued to play with my cock along with Gloria, I grabbed Priscilla by the back of the head and began to kiss her passionately, exploring her mouth with my tongue as my fingers played with her wet pussy. I looked up and saw that Mike had one of Marilyn’s tits in his mouth.

Gloria stood up and had be slide over a bit so she could sit down on my lap and let my hard white cock slid into her wet black pussy. As Gloria rode my cock, Priscilla began to play with Gloria’s tits. I just sat back and enjoyed the ride, both of them.

I noticed that Marilyn was doing the same to Mike as Yvette sucked on her massive tits. I was a little concerned when I saw Janet sucking Darnell’s cock as he was driving.

We finally arrived at Janet’s house and went inside. Before anyone could say or do anything. Janet said that it was the guys turn to dance for the girls. We three guys looked at each other and agreed. Janet put on some music and Darnell, Mike and I started to dance in front of the women. We slowly removed our coats, ties, and shirts. We guys were dancing in front of the women in just our pants, when they starting chanting that we should kiss and suck on each other nipples just like the women did.

“Well Darnell and Mike can do that, but I ain’t,” I said.

When I looked over at Darnell and Mike, I saw Darnell was sucking on Mike’s nipples while Mike stroked the back of Darnell’s head. Darnell looked up at Mike, at which time Mike grabbed Darnell’s head and gave him a passionate kiss. The girls were hooting and hollering.

We guys began to dance some more and slowly removed our pants. None of us were wearing underwear and all three of our rock hard cocks were standing at attention. Without saying a word, Darnell and Mike dropped to their knees and started to kiss and lick my hard cock. I stood there and let the guys have their fun. I looked over at the girls and they were watching intently and playing with themselves and with each other’s tits. Even though their mouths felt good on my cock I was ready to fuck Priscilla’s big black wet pussy.

I pushed Darnell and Mike away and went over and stood in front of Priscilla with my cock sticking straight out in front of her face. I looked over and saw that Darnell and Mike had got into a 69 position and were sucking each other’s cock. I also saw that Marilyn and Janet were in a 69 position as were Yvette and Gloria.

Priscilla reached out and took my cock into her mouth and began to deep throat me. I stood there and enjoyed Priscilla’s mouth. I reached down and began to play with those massive 48DDD tits.

“I want to fuck that big black pussy,” I told Priscilla.

“I want you to fuck my big black pussy with that hard white cock,” she replied. “I have been fantasying about that hard white cock in my black pussy ever since Janet starting talking about it.”

I had Priscilla get on all fours, face down and ass up. I got behind her big ole ass and spread her ass cheeks. I place my hard cock at the entrance to pussy and began to slowly slide it into her wet pussy. As I slid my cock all the way into Priscilla’s pussy, I grabbed her waist and forced my cock deeper into her pussy. I began to slowly slide my cock in and out of her pussy.

“Zeke, fuck me with that hard white cock. Ram that cock into my pussy,” Priscilla begged.

I began to slam my cock in and out of Priscilla’s pussy, slapping her ass as my cock rammed in and out of her pussy.

“OH, Yes Zeke fuck that black pussy,” Priscilla screamed.

I continued to slam my cock in and out of Priscilla’s pussy as she moved her hips in rhythm with my fucking.

I looked over and saw that Mike and gotten behind Marilyn and was fucking her as Janet continued to eat Marilyn’s pussy. Janet’s tongue was playing with Marilyn’s clit and Mike’s cock at the same time. Darnell was standing next to Mike with monster black cock hard as a rock. Mike leaned over and started sucking Darnell’s cock as he continued to fuck Marilyn.

Yvette and Gloria finished eating each other pussy and came over to Priscilla and me. Both of them got down and started sucking on Priscilla’s big ole titties. I continued to slam my cock in and out of Priscilla’s pussy. Gloria lies down in front of Priscilla and spread her thighs and pushed Priscilla’s face into her pussy. Gloria resisted at first, then started lapping at Gloria’s pussy and suck on Gloria’s clit. Yvette crawled under Priscilla and began to suck on my balls as my cock continued to ram in and out of Priscilla’s pussy.

Priscilla body began to shake; she lifted her head from Gloria’s pussy and said “DAMN!! Zeke I’m cumming.”

I began to ram my cock deeper and faster into Priscilla’s pussy as her pussy juices covered my cock. Yvette was licking up Priscilla’s juices and my cum as fast as she could.

By now Janet and Marilyn had finished eating each other’s pussy and were now wearing strap-ons. Janet was behind Darnell fucking his ass while Marilyn was behind Mike fucking his ass.

“Go on Marilyn fuck that white ass,” Yvette encouraged Marilyn. Yvette stood over Mike watching him get fucked by Marilyn. “Zeke come over here and fuck this black pussy. Show Mike how it is done.”

Yvette lies down on the floor in front of Mike and spread her thighs. I came over and got between her thighs and ram my hard white cock into Yvette’s pussy. I grabbed her legs and threw them over my shoulders and began to ram my cock deep into Yvette’s pussy.

“See Mike that is how you fuck this pussy. Zeke knows how to make my pussy feel good.” Yvette said to Mike.

“I will watch and learn,” Mike said as Marilyn continued to pound away at Mike’s ass.

As I continued to ram my cock deep into Yvette’s pussy, I saw that Gloria had Priscilla’s face buried between her thighs and Janet was busy fucking Darnell in the ass.

Mike’s and Darnell’s cocks were rock hard as they were getting fucked in the ass. Priscilla had made Gloria cum and they both moved over and Priscilla started sucking Mike’s cock and Gloria started sucking Darnell’s cock. After awhile Mike’s and Darnell’s bodies started to shake as they began to cum. Gloria and Priscilla swallowed all of their cum and everyone was moaning as they all began to cum.

“ZEKE, ram that hard white cock into my black pussy, I’m cumming,” Yvette screamed as she began to shake and cover my cock with her juices. I began to cum and filled her pussy with my cum.

We all finished cumming and lay on the floor resting up for the next round.