The Bank Caper

Story Info
A supervillain captures a young hero and twists him.
1.6k words
3.79
11.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boring. Totally pedestrian. That's the best way to describe this bank robbery. The same shrill scream of the customers, the same guns raised by security guards who finally get to do something, the same look of terror in their eyes when they are snatched away by thin air. They know who she is, they know what she's here for. They know what she can do. Guard and customer alike, they shuffle into the manager's office like sheep and allow the door to be locked behind them. Some in the crowd may have decided to play hero against a regular bank robber, but a different kind of hero would be needed to stop her.

And that's just what she was counting on.

Her mental reverie was halted by the flickering of the lights in the hallway and the feeling of her hair raising up on her arms. He was coming. She quickly stepped into the vault, which unlocked and opened with a delicate wave of her latex covered hand. The door slid shut behind her, which would give her ample time to prepare...

The sight that the hero would have burned into his memory when he opened the door was of the feared supervillain Neuronia, laying naked on a table atop a large stack of money. Her black hair was tied back in a bun and her latex uniform hung from the edge of the table, carelessly strewn aside in favour of the dramatic.

"Sparky! I was wondering when you were going to show up." She spoke up after a moment's silence, in which the young hero had shyly hidden his face to conceal a blush. The young ones were always the best for shocks. He was dressed as she expected, skintight purple lycra with a lightning bolt straight down his chest. There was no mistaking what the boy was about.

"It's Tesla... You know that, Neuronia." He replied, still not looking at the woman's lewd display. Her smirk grew wider as he continued to avoid eye contact with her. She gave him a dismissive shrug.

"I can't remember the names of all the cute boys who try to stop me." She sat up, her perky breasts bouncing with her vertical move, a move which caused Tesla's cheeks to grow even more pink. "And there's been so many! And yet, I've never been caught.. Why is that?"

Tesla pondered for a moment. "You are a gifted telekinetist, someone who has a penchant for tricks and the dramatic." His hand dropped from his face as he tried to regain a sense of control in the situation. It was short lived.

"True, and flattery will get you everywhere." She winked to the increasingly frustrated hero. "But have you considered that maybe they just let me go?"

"What? Why would they just let you go? You're a criminal!" He spat as the room began to crackle with static electricity.

"Yes, I'm a criminal. But I give them something they can't have... Submission. I made every hero that tried to stop me my bitc- " She would have continued, if not for the sudden burst of electricity the hero sent coursing through her body. Involuntarily, her muscles contracted, her fists balling tightly as pain rippled through her. The assault only lasted a few moments, however, before Tesla dropped to his knees, gasping for air.

"Ah... Bad idea, Sparky." Neuronia slid off the table onto the cold metal floor of the vault, her feet padding towards the hero as he clenched at his throat desperately. "To be honest, you're kind of lucky. The last person who tried to taze me had his windpipe crushed. Of course, you..." Her hand ran along his arm, a blossom of bruises raising up behind the path of her fingers. "You're made from tougher stuff."

"P-please..." He breathlessly forced out as the colour drained from his face. With a curt wave of her hand after an almost disinterested sigh, the force holding his windpipe disappeared and he doubled over gasping for air.

"You know, it would be much healthier for you to just admit you want me. That you want to submit." Neuronia teased as she hopped back onto the table, wads of money falling haphazardly on the floor. "I already know everything. Those friends of yours get awful chatty when they drop to their knees."

Tesla slowly returned to his feet, running a nervous hand through his hair. Was it true? "So this was all a trick then? A trap?"

"Of course it was." Her smirk was almost pitying. "What kind of hero would miss a chance to capture the infamous Neuronia?" She waved her hand and the vault door slammed shut, the gears inside turning to lock the pair inside. Tesla quickly turned around and tried to push the door back open, but it was fruitless.

"The police think you're convincing me to surrender, but you and I both know that isn't going to happen. So why don't you be a dear and get on your knees." Her body tingled with anticipation. It was always such a fun time when she had a new toy to break.

"Wh-what? Why?" Tesla was taken aback by the question. What would he do on his knees? His refusal to drop was met with a sharp slap across his cheek, from the air itself.

"Don't make me repeat myself." Her tone shook him and his knees faltered, almost submitting from her words alone. Even with the hesitation, he rested upon his knees, looking up to her with scorn.

"Aw, don't give me that look Sparky... Especially when I reward good little pets. Doing what you're told is so much easier than resisting..." She smiled innocently and waved her hand at him. He looked back at the naked villain with a confused look on his face, but his confusion was quickly met with overwhelming pleasure as an orgasm tore through his every synapse. Neuronia simply watched the previously steadfast hero as he twitched and groaned on the floor. It never got old for her.

"Wh... how did..."

"Ah ah ah... Explanations are not for pets. Pets obey without question. So obey, pet, and you'll get another that's even better." She bit her lip with anticipation as the hero slowly climbed back to rest on his knees in begrudging submission. He may not have liked her, but by damn did he like what she could do to him. A good orgasm and the promise of another cut through all bravado.

"I want you to accept your true place in this world. Kiss my feet."

"...That's it?" Tesla was expecting to hear some kind of depraved lewdness, kissing feet seemed normal in comparison to all the things running through his head.

"I can guarantee it will leave you breathless." Her knowing smile filled him with nerves, but he moved forward to place a soft kiss upon her toe as she holds it out to him from the table.. A tingle ran up his spine, the truly forbidden nature of his predicament dawning on him. Instead of shying away, as all of his training told him to, he pressed forward with the lewd scene, kissing softly all over her feet and embracing the forbidden thoughts swimming in his head.

"Gooood pet, such an obedient boy!" She cooed to the hero, as he looked up just long enough for the villain to catch the satisfied smile on his face. She loved the naturally submissive ones playing pretend.

"I'll let you cum now..." She spoke and his body visibly tensed, awaiting the wave that didn't arrive. "... If you call me Mistress."

"...Do I have to?" The last scraps of his pride were holding on for dear life. That just wasn't going to do.

"Oh yes. You're going to have to be good if you want your reward."

He let out a long sigh and ran a hand through his short blonde hair. "Alright, fine... Mistress, may I please cum?" He put on his best submissive voice and quivered his lip to the villain to seal the deal.

"Good pet." She spoke and waved her hand. He began to feel the rush of the impending orgasm, but he noticed Neuronia's hand clench shut at the same time. Almost immediately, his lungs contracted and he was left gasping for air that wasn't going in. As he clenched at his chest, his body burst into pleasure as the orgasm took hold, his mouth locked in a silent moan. His eyes rolled back in his head as every muscle twitched, passing out on the bank vault floor with a soft thud, still gasping for air. Total blackness overtook him.

---------------------------------

"... up... okay..." Voices were surrounding him, unfamiliar ones. Was he dead? He tried to open his eyes, and was met with a blindingly intense light.

"Ah!" Tesla recoiled from the light and took a sharp breath. He was okay, he could breathe again...

"Whoa, it's okay!" His eyes focused on the pair of men beside him, a police officer and a paramedic. How long had he been out?

"Where's Neuronia?!" Tesla quickly struggled to his feet, leaning on the now bare table. Goddamnit.

"Gone. She must have got the drop on you, that bitch."

"Damnit..." He waved off their concern and slowly walked out of the vault, making good use of the walls on the way out. As he walked away from the scene, he noticed a strange crumpling in his underwear. Sneaking into a nearby alley, he slipped his hand into them and pulled out a cum-stained $100 bill. Gods, he was dripping wet down there! On the note was a single sentence.

-Let's do this again soon. ~N-

He crumpled the note and threw it to the other side of the alley. Yes... He hoped they could do it again. Next time, however... He would be ready.