The Bank Ch. 02

Story Info
Her first punishment.
15.6k words
4.42
150.6k
64
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This next chapter has a lot more S&M than the first one, and as such, is much more extreme. If that is not your cup of tea, well, you were warned!

*

It was hours later until Sam was awoken to the sounds of the cell door being opened again and the whimpering mews of a slave in tow being pushed into the room. A switch was snapped on, illuminating the darkness. Sam sat up, and blinked several times to adjust the sudden intrusion of light. One of the guards was attaching a leg iron to this newcomer to the cell, as well as cuffing her hands to the metal headboard. The guards also dropped off two trays of food and more bottles of water as well, and abruptly left. Sam, finally awake, looked over to see who it was.

It was Mariah, the woman she saw being harshly abused and milked before! Sam guessed she was in her late 30's. She was in a sorry state of being, to say the least. Her short, thick curly red hair was a tangled mess, and sweat dripped from her body. The previous bondage she was in had only recently been removed, as her gigantic breasts, pulled to the sides of her body due to their immense weight, were still slightly red. Deep red rope marks could clearly be seen at the base of her tits where they were tightly bound, and black and purple welt melts of various sizes were raised on her once pale white tit flesh. Her long, thick pink nipples were still slightly deformed from the crushing vacuum force that had been applied to them. Her huge 40KK breasts looked less rounded than before as well. Samantha surmised that it was due to the massive amount of milk these tormentors had sucked out of her; she was completely devoid of milk now.

All over her body were light red whip marks from some type of implement, and Samantha shuddered at the thought of what might cause her captors to do the same to her! Around her mid section was some type of leather harness that went around her waist and under her crotch, fastening in the back. She had no idea what that was for. Samantha knew she had to help this poor, abused woman. She grabbed a bottle of water and walked over to the other bed.

"Hey, my name is Sam, what's yours?" Samantha asked, trying to be polite and tender all at once.

"I..I'm Mariah" stammered the helpless woman.

"Here, drink some water," said Sam, pushing the bottle to her lips. Mariah thanked her with her eyes as she readily sucked down half the bottle at once. Sighing, Mariah laid her head back down, clearly exhausted.

Samantha waited a few moments, then her curiosity got the best of her. "What on earth happened to you? What's around your waist? What's going on here? What is this "Bank" that these maniacs keep talking about?! I need to know!" Questions were spilling out of Samantha as fast as she could think of them.

Mariah gave a faint smile, "Calm down, and I'll try to answer as best as I can." Mariah shifted uncomfortably for a moment, then proceeded. "First, what happened to me is I misbehaved. Before my milking was to take place, several of the guards were brought in to fuck me for one of the masters' pleasure as he watched.

Samantha interrupted, "Oh that's awful!"

Mariah just shook her head, "That's nothing at all my dear, it's practically a daily occurrence for all the girls here." Samantha just nodded in shock.

Mariah continued on. "Well, since it was right before my milking, I was practically bursting with the stuff, and the guys like to be extra rough with my tits and nipples cuz of their size, and even with these nipple contractors on, some leaked out, and that's why I was punished like I was. But I've been through much worse. I hate admitting it, but even through the harshest milkings and punishment sessions, my pussy is still dripping wet, and begging for release.

Samantha gulped and remembered how wanton she had felt just hours earlier as she was being abused by Ms. Chase. "And because of that, I was punished again for cumming without permission during my milking on more than one occasion, so I have been fitted with a reverse chastity belt."

"Is that what this leather thing is?" asked Samantha.

"Yeah, inside are big plugs that they forced into me for being a wanton slut, thank god these ones don't vibrate though!" Mariah exclaimed. "I'm supposed to have these strapped into me for hours and hours, but I can barely stand it, they are so big! Please, Samantha, will you take them out?" begged Mariah.

"O..Ok, but wont' we get in trouble?" Samantha asked. "You'll just have to push it back into me before the guards come again. I know the timings by heart after all these years."

"Years?!" exclaimed Sam, incredulously.

"Yeah, I have been here for over eight years now. No one is coming to find us. I don't even think we are in the United States anymore, but I cant be sure", said Mariah. With that statement, Sam's heart sank. She had been hoping for some type of intervention, but apparently that was not to be. Shaking the thoughts aside for the moment, she returned her attention to Mariah. "Now what do I do here?"

"Just unclip the belt around the waist first." Stated Mariah. Sam complied. "Now undo the clip that goes between my legs, and you can pull them out." Mariah laid still as Sam unclipped the front harness. "Now pull them out, pleaseee!" groaned Mariah.

Sam slowly pulled the belt away from Mariah's thick, white body. The first to come out was a surprise to Sam for sure! Latex beads, the size of small marbles, and fused at the base, were being drawn out of her urethra!

"Oh Jesus! What the fuck is this?!" gasped Samantha. Mariah could only groan at first as the lubricated beads were popped out of her urethral tube.

"That is punishment for losing control of myself when I was cumming when the guards were fucking me. I peed everywhere...so they added this attachment to teach me to control my bladder" she trailed off, embarrassed by the story.

"Oh my god, these people are sick! Did it hurt going in?! It's huge compared to your tiny little peehole!" said Sam.

"Yeah, it did at first, but as more and more beads slipped in and it stretched out, it actually stimulated my clit so hard, I came twice!" said Mariah, getting excited at recalling her abuse. Samantha could only shake her head as she continued pulling the beads out of Mariah's urethral tube. Next, a massive 12 inch long, 3 inch diameter dildo was pulled out of her dripping twat. Mariah shuddered and twitched as the huge object was slowly brought of her cunt by Samantha. "Oh GOD, this thing is sooo big, its tearing me apart!" exclaimed Mariah. "Please Samantha, rub my clit, I need some relief from this pain!" implored Mariah.

Samantha looked down at her, viewing the older woman's tortured body, covered in whip marks, tits black, blue, and red from being strictly tied and beaten, and felt sympathy for her, but she still held back. "Mariah, I, I don't know, I've never done anything like this with a woman! And after what Ms. Chase did to me...." Sam's voice trailed off.

"Please, its not hard, you know how to do it! I need this relief!" groaned Mariah. "Oh, all right, just this once," Samantha said grudgingly. With that, she reached down with her left hand and stroked Mariah's fat clit in a circular motion.

Mariah shrieked in pain at first! "Not so hard, uggghh oh god, it's so sensitive!" Samantha stopped immediately. "I'm so sorry! What's wrong? What happened!?"

Mariah whimpered softly for a moment before speaking. "My clit, they had it under forced suction for almost an hour! My clit gets super sensitive when its under a little pressure, but they cranked it up to the maximum level to punish me! Ugh, it made me cum sooo, hard soo much, I could barely breath!" Samantha could only nod in amazement. "Please, just rub it gently and pull the rest of this monster out of me!" moaned Mariah.

Sam continued to pull out the huge phallus from Mariahs now sopping wet twat as she lightly rubbed her clit, causing Mariah to moan over and over. Her feminine scent filled the room, pheromones permeating Sam's senses. All this sexual activity was getting to Samantha, as her equally nude chocolate body began to respond to the sight in front of her, and her pussy began to moisten with her womanly juices and her nipples tightened up. That sensation reminded Sam that her breasts were beyond full of milk, they dragged down on her body even more heavily than before. It was quickly becoming painful, but she shrugged it off for the moment, anxious to help out her new friend. The vaginal dildo came out with a whoosh, followed by a deluge of juices.

Mariah could only moan her next phrase. "The..the one in my...aa...ass now, please!" Sam grabbed the leather strap lower now, at the base of the anal plug and started pulling, still rubbing her clit. As she extracted it, she saw it was just as large as the one she just removed from Mariah's cunt. She slowly pulled the big black monster out, and with a resounding pop, the twisted torture device was free of Mariah's abused holes. As the head passed out of Mariah's ass, the combination of clit stimulation and the removal of the dildos caused Mariah to tense briefly, then shudder gently in a small orgasm, bringing a smile to her face. Samantha moved the 3 pronged device to the side, its slippery cocks looking quite evil in the light. Mariah's breath was slightly ragged as she recovered from the ordeal. Her holes were gaped wide open, and Sam could see up into her anal passage, her twat, and even into her now stretched open urethra.

Sitting up, she looked at Mariah. "Is that better now?" spoke Sam, almost timidly. "Yes, it is, thank you so much!" said Mariah.

"I can't believe they fit all those horrible things into you! I didn't know anything could even go up into your urethra, or that dildos came in those sizes!" exclaimed Sam. "Tell me about it! They were so big, I couldn't stand it! Please, tell me, is there anything I can do for you? Said Mariah.

Samantha looked down at first, then spoke. "My..my breasts are soo full of milk, they haven't milked me in almost two days!" whined Sam. "Then come her love, that's what I'll help you with that," spoke Mariah.

"How can you do that with these damn nipple contractors on?" whimpered Sam. "I have some serious suction power in these lips, and I'd love to get them on those beautiful brown tits of yours!" Mariah smiled at Sam. Sam looked a bit embarrassed, but then consented. She crept forward and brought her first heavy brown tit to Mariah's mouth. Mariah latched on and sucked greedily. Only little droplets would get through, but every drop reduced some of the pressure inside her massive udders. As Mariah continued suckling, Sam unconsciously started rubbing her clit. It felt so good to be relieved of her liquid weight, and equally good on her clit while she was being suckled. Mariah noticed Sam's gentle ministrations on herself, and was confident she was doing a good job. After several minutes, Sam groaned softly to herself as she came gently. Both girls, exhausted from their ordeals, quickly passed out, Sam cuddling up gently next to Mariah.

"What is the meaning of this!" exclaimed Mistress Chase. Sam and Mariah's eyes both opened simultaneously with a snap. "You little whore's!" she continued, "I can't believe you filthy sluts actually had the nerve to disobey the rules!" Mistress Chase continued to seethe, looking directly at Mariah. By now both girls were wide awake. Sam vainly trying to cover her massive breasts and naked body, while Mariah simply cast her eyes to the floor. They saw Mistress Chase standing before them, wearing nothing but a tight leather corset, black arm length gloves, and thigh high stiletto boots, all in a rich shade of red. Adorning her waist was a strap-on harness, though it was devoid of its usual phallic device. Standing at her sides were 2 muscular guards, looking menacing in their combat style fatigues.

Quivering, Sam started to babble, "I..I'm so..soo.soo sorry Mistress! B..b.b.but my breasts, they hu...!" She was cut off abruptly as Mistress Chase walked over briskly and delivered a hard slap to her pretty face.

"I do not care how much pain you are in! You will endure until I allow you some peace! Is that understood!" Chase bellowed. Sam shrunk away in fear, nodding her head slightly. Looking back to Mariah, Chase frowned. "You of all people should know better! You have been with us for quite some time now. Most girls give out mentally and physically by now, but you just seem to relish in it! Your wanton slut pussy is always ready for more abuse, and those ridiculous monstrosities attached to your chest just keep pumping out more and more of that rich creamy milk no matter how much we demand of you!" Mariah simply bowed her head in shame. Mistress Chase walked backed to the guards. Looking over her shoulder, she spoke "You know your punishment will be long, grueling, and painful. I hope that brief respite from the pressure in your breasts is worth the trouble you are in, slave!" With that, she walked off. The guards quickly unlocked the girls, dragging them to their feet. Locking their leashes onto the collars on their necks, they lead the girls down the hallway towards Mistress Chase and the elevator awaiting to take them to their fate.

Down in the cool dungeon, the girls found themselves at the mercy of Mistress Chase and her guards. Placed in the center of the room, they stood, hands behind their backs like they were trained to do. Chase walked up behind them, heels clicking menacingly on the hard concrete floor. She spoke firmly while she ran her hands over their bodies. "You cunts have broken the number 1 rule around here, and will be punished severely. I hope you are ready for this. No matter how much you scream, cry, or whimper, I will not stop." Walking around front, she lightly stroked the heavy hanging breasts of her slaves. Both girls jumped slightly as she pinched their thick nipples. While Sam's smooth ebony breasts were massive indeed, dragging down 10 inches from their base to crest on her stomach, with thick, nickel width, ¾ inch long nipples topping them, Mariah's tits were simply gargantuan. Flopping down a full 14 inches from her chest, they hung just past her belly button on her full, thick body, yet still turned slightly upward as would a smaller breasted woman's. Her nipples were almost 1.5 inches long after years of constant strong suction and thick as quarters. Bright pink in color, they looked beautiful on her pale white skin. While she was indeed a larger woman, she had no ungainly folds, and still held an hourglass figure, with a large, rounded ass. Her clitoris was stretched outward almost ½ inch from years of suction torture. Her pussy lips were thick and meaty, able to lock onto any cock or phallic object. Her thick, bubbly ass was round and pliable, and easily spread open to accommodate almost any object. Strangely, she remained tight in both her pussy and ass, even after constant abuse by her cruel Mistress trying to fit ever larger dildos and plugs into her orifices. Mistress Chase thoroughly enjoyed that fact as some of the larger objects still brought cries of pain from the slave.

Mistress Chase continued to snake her fingers down the girls' bodies, landing on their clits, and rubbed them lightly, eliciting soft moans from both. "You like this, bitches?" Mistress cooed to them. They both simply nodded. "Well enjoy it, as this is the last nice thing you will experience for a long time!" And with that she raised her hands and sharply slapped both of their monstrous tits. They howled in unison as their breasts swayed to and fro, jiggling under their own mass. Chase turned and motioned to the guards. "Bind them as I instructed you, I will prepare the first lesson!" Chase walked off into the dark as the guards approached.

They bound the girls hands with rope at the wrists behind their backs, then placed them ass to ass. "Mmm, look at this sight, the two fattest titted cows we have in the joint, and its interracial to boot!" smirked one of the guards. "Yeah" replied the other, too bad we don't get to play...yet" the other responded. Both laughed at the inside comment. Sam and Mariah just tried to shut out what was happening and hoped it would be over soon. They were going to be disappointed.

The guards continued their task. Bending the girls forward, they raised their arms upwards until they were bent almost 90 degrees at the waist, and attached more rope to the cuffs on their wrists, then looped it through ceiling hooks, tying the girls tightly in a strict strappado bondage. As the girls started to squirm and make noise, the guards then brought over medium sized red ball gags, intended for long term wear, and locked them into place behind the slaves' thick lips, silencing them to animal-like mews. Grabbing spreader bars from the wall, they forced the slaves feet apart, attaching the steel bar to their ankle cuffs, stretching their legs 5 feet apart. In order to balance, the girls had to lean back slightly, pressing their warm behinds closer together. Sam started to blush (although one couldn't tell) as she felt her body react to the closeness of the other woman. Fighting it was worthless, as moisture crept into her pussy. Mariah was experiencing the same desire, but did not blush, as her sexuality was at the surface at all times due to long term submissiveness and abuse. Satisfied with their work, the guards left.

Mistress Chase re-entered the room pushing a hospital like device. Simply a metal T bar about 6 feet high on wheels, it held two small, clear bags filled with a clear fluid. Each bag had a length of plastic piping that ended in a nozzle. She brought it to rest close to the slave's plump rear ends. Her leather gloved hands grabbed one nozzle and brought it over to Mariah's ass first. Speaking as she moved, Chase said "Now I know our little slave Mariah here is familiar with what I am about to do, but since this is the first time for other pet, I shall inform you." Mistress Chase swatted Mariah's plump ass and then pushed her forward away from Sam, but she quickly fell back. Sam grunted with the impact, feeling the heat return to her pussy from the sudden fleshy contact. "Well this simply won't do... incompetent oaf's for guards!" Chase muttered to herself. "Now where was I?" she mused, then continued. "I am going to administer a small enema to clean out your dirty insides. We simply can't have any type of mess when your asses are violated later on!" Mariah murmured with lust, but Sam, still an anal virgin, was beyond nervous. Chase continued on, "but we must get you slaves apart first!" With that, she motioned into the darkness and two guards quickly appeared. "Imbeciles! Face these two cunts towards the drainage trough in the corner! Quickly!"

The guards hurried to move the two helpless girls. Sam yelped as their rough hands grabbed her waist, but in her position, struggling was out of the question. Both the bound slaves heavy breasts jiggled marvelously as they were awkwardly swung around into position. Once in place, Mistress Chase wheeled the enema cart in-between them. Without preamble, she grabbed the nozzle of one of the bags. With one hand she worked apart Mariah's supple ass and with the other worked the thin, lubricated nozzle into her pink rosebud. Upon letting go of her thick ass, the plastic tube was trapped in her white cheeks, firm and secure. Then she turned and stroked Sam's face. "Don't be nervous, pet, it will be a good thing for you" Mistress Chase said, smiling. Repeating the process, Chase spread apart Sam's dark asscheeks and worked the nozzle in slowly. Sam groaned lewdly at the assault, but her tight anus gave way quickly and the thin nozzle sank home. Reaching to the base of the two bags, Chase turned the release valves to let the liquid in. Almost a pint of the cleansing fluid rushed into the slaves' anal chute, and it had an immediate reaction! The slaves started squirming and wriggling against their bonds, and they felt an uncomfortable sloshing in their bowels as the fluid went to work. "A few minutes of this and then we shall see how well you have been cleaned out!" exclaimed Chase.