The Bank Robbery

Story Info
A mother & daughter get more than they came for.
1.6k words
3.7
86.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a fantasy story for people who enjoy submissive role playing. It is in no way a justification or encouragement for rape or any other sexual crime.

*

Ed hadn't needed to go along; he hadn't even designed a role for himself in the robbery, but it was his masterpiece and he wanted to be there to watch it, to make sure no small thing went wrong.

So he sat on the counter of the bank, swinging his legs idly, tapping the shotgun lying across his knees and staring at the small crowd of prisoners huddled on the floor, from behind his dark sunglasses.

There was a soft murmuring from somewhere in the group, more distinct than the sniveling of the more terrified customers of the bank, and Ed hopped down to his feet, swinging the shotgun up into his hand with an intimidating clank.

Suddenly the soft thud of his boot falls was the only sound in the room, and he smiled behind his mask at the feeling of power it gave him, a turn on like no other he'd felt.

Jackie had been sitting with her daughter Chrissie in the bank manager's office when the dozen or so armed men had burst through the bank's front doors and began shouting commands. They were all covered in black gear from their boots up to their hoods and glasses, so that the only discernible factors you could tell about them were their height and weight, which all seemed average.

All she had wanted was to help get her 20 year old daughter her first car loan, and now the two of them were face down on the floor of the office, blindfolded, gagged and handcuffed, wondering when the ordeal would be over.

Jackie had forced herself to stop crying after the first 20 minutes, because of how much more uncomfortable the blindfold got as it soaked with tears, but she began to sob again, harder than before as she heard the door of the office open and something she was sure was a gun pressed into the small of her back.

Ed moved the point of his shotgun slowly up the women's back, drawing her loose fitting top with it until he could see the strap of her bra, bright white against the smooth tan of her skin. He had to fight to control his breathing, and reminding himself that he was a bank robber and not a monster; he removed the gun and shut the door of the office, clicking the lock behind him.

Now both women were sobbing, and he made quiet schussing noises as he began to root through the office, looking in the desk drawers and smiling when he found the panic button he was sure the manager had tried to use in vain, as the outside wires were all cut.

Finding nothing else of interest in the man's desk, he picked up the two women's purses and set them on it, pulling out their pocketbooks and ignoring the mess of other things. Ignoring the credit cards and small bills too, he found both their driver's licenses and smiled at the descriptions he read on them before he turned the women over to see for himself.

Jacquan Stone was 42 years old, a 5'9" brunette with a medium build and brown eyes he didn't intend to see. She was wearing a long, flowing skirt that went down past her knees, and a loose fitting blouse that was still halfway pushed up her back.

Her daughter, Christina Stone was 19, almost 20, and two inches shorter than her mother. She was pleasantly thin, and her form fitting flower dress showed it off well, in what he was sure had been her and her mother's unconscious intention to seduce a loan out of the poor balding bank manager. Best of all was her ponytailed blond hair, and bright blue eyes if her picture was accurate.

Tossing the I.D.'s back on the desk he sat back on it and drummed his fingers against the gun again, trying to fight the thoughts racing through his head, telling himself he was hard from the excitement of the robbery and not from the thought of what he could do with the two women.

Chrissie had stopped sobbing, but felt like she could barely breathe. For ten minutes she'd lain there listening to someone moving around the room, softly whistling and tapping on things. Now finally there was silence, and it scared her even more. Then the man spoke quietly in a soft voice, from between her and her mother and she thought the fear might kill her.

"I know you're both scared, but don't worry too much, I don't want to hurt you. I'm going to take your gags out, but the only thing that I'm going to hear coming out of your mouths, is my cock, and if that's not the case, you can suck on the shotgun and swallow its load instead."

Chrissie began to hyperventilate as she heard her mother struggling against something feet away from her, but then there was a calm silence, and once again it scared her more.

Ed removed the barrel of the gun from where he'd pressed it into Jackie's side as she finally stopped struggling. He could hear her taking deep breaths in an effort to stay calm and something about it made him smile. Gently he finished rolling her over onto her back, and then quickly unbuttoned her blouse, revealing the lacy bra that he moved off her shoulders and pulled down to hug her stomach.

For emphasis he laid the cold steel of the gun against her stomach and between her breasts as he slowly removed the gag. She gasped loudly at her first breath but then was back to taking in deep rattling breaths.

Ed grabbed her under the armpits and dragged her into a sitting position with her back against the desk. Unable to wait any longer he yanked down his pants and placed his hand between the back of her head and the desk, curling his fingers through her hair in case she tried to resist. But it only took a second of pushing his cock through her lips and against her teeth before she opened up and let the full head of his penis in.

It was hard to hold back, and he got further and further down her throat, forcing her head down on him until he could barely see his dick anymore, and then grabbing her by the chin and forcing her mouth to close all the way around him, so that he could feel his dick sliding across her tongue.

Chrissie could hear her mom gagging and sobbing as the man face-fucked her, grunting and moaning quietly. She could hear him speeding up, getting louder with each thrust and then silence on his part and the sound of her mother suddenly gasping breath out of her mouth again, and Chrissies heart began to race faster.

She barely fought when he grabbed her and began to drag her, pulling her up to her knees and leaning her against the desk, lying against her mother. Then the blindfold came off, and he was pointing the gun in her face, she looked away, over to her mother, who was still blindfolded, her chin resting on her chest, spit hanging down onto her exposed breasts.

"We're almost done ladies." The man said, jerking himself off with one hand while holding the gun at them with the other. "I'm going to cum on your mom now, and then you're going to lick it up and swallow it. If you do that, that'll be the end."

So Chrissie sucked the cum off her mom's chin, and then off her breasts and small pink nipples, keeping her mouth there when the man pressed his hand against the back of her head. When she followed the trail of cum between her mom's breasts and down her stomach, he forced her head lower, and she knew it wasn't over.

Ed pulled the girl's dress up and her panties down from her exposed ass while continuing to hold her face down in her mother's pussy. Spitting on his hand for lubrication, he rubbed himself back to life as he watched the girl move her tongue in and out. When he was completely hard again he pushed the girl down flat on the carpet and got on top of her, shoving his dick hard into her ass until he could hear her muffled moans in the older woman's crotch.

Her ass was too tight, she was too young and too small, so he picked her up by her arms and bent her over the desk, leaving her there while he got himself hard again in the woman's wet mouth. When he was hard enough and wet enough he moved back to the girl and fucked her against the desk while her mother begged him to stop from the floor.

Chrissie felt him pull out and prayed it was finally over. He pulled her down off the desk and onto her knees and she opened her mouth without being told, keeping her eyes closed tight. Seconds later she felt him push into her mouth and warm cum filled it again, but before she swallowed it he told her not to, and dragged her towards her mother.

Jackie felt her daughter's lips against her own, her daughters tongue pushing into her mouth tasting like gizim, and she turned her head back and let her spit it into her mouth, swallowing it and sobbing silently.

Ed gagged the two again and put the blindfold back on the girl. He left them both half naked on the floor, left 5 thousand dollars in each of their pocket books, and left the bank with the rest of the crew.