The Bank Robbery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She followed his instructions, removing her clothing and then taking his cock in her hand. She began to try and fit the whole thing in his mouth, and as she was about to, he stopped her.

"Wait," he said. "I want you to do the exact opposite of what you would do at home."

At home, she'd never really gets into blow jobs. She'd never been sure why. Maybe she just doesn't like having all that in her mouth; it makes it too hard to breathe and function. She thought about his instructions and decided to focus on playing with his sensitive areas instead of sucking on it like a popsicle.

She began licking his balls. Then she put her mouth up and down the outside of the shaft, She rattled her tongue on the foreskin, listened to him moan, then went up and down the shaft some more. She spit all over his cock, stroked it in her hands, then stuck her tongue out and whapped his cock on it. He was so much in ecstasy, Lilly had no doubt she could grab the gun and get out of there.

But she'd only be robbing herself at that point.

Unexpectedly, the robber grabbed her by the cheeks with his right hand and grabbed his cock with the left. "Stick out your tongue," he said, and began smacking his cock hard onto it. Then he smacked his cock on her cheeks, then back on her tongue. He put his cock in her mouth just a slight bit, and gently smacked her cheek with his hand, which she liked.

"Spit on my cock some more," he said, and she did it. Then she took control, began flicking her tongue on the foreskin again.

"Play with yourself," he said. "I want you to move you fingers all over your clit while you suck on my cock."

She hesitated.

"If you don't do it," he said, "I'm going to go out there and get another prisoner to do this to me, instead."

She began rubbing her clit, felt the intensity of it, as she moved her mouth up and down the side of the cock. She played with her clit ring, stuck a finger inside her vagina, moaned onto his cock while she did it.

"Stand up," the robber said.

He grabbed her, pulled her up into the air, sat her on the table and pushed her back. He began smacking her nipples, then pinching them, and she liked that. He pushed his cock inside of her, and she liked that more.

"Are you going to be my dirty little whore?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, "but only if you fuck me hard."

"Do you want to come again?" he asked.

"Make me come."

As he pinched her nipples, he began fucking her rigorously. It was so wild and uncontrolled, she wasn't used to it. But it felt amazing.

"Your husband doesn't fuck you like this, does he?" the robber said.

For a moment, thinking of Kevin made her feel weird. Then it made her realize how dirty she was being, and that got her excited. That got her hotter.

The robber kept fucking her like a jackhammer. The whole table was shaking. He ordered her to play with her clit, which she did, and that made everything more intense. He was pinching her nipple with one hand, grabbing her cheek with the other. Then he took her legs and put them on his shoulders, and it allowed his cock to hit her at another angle.

"Now I'm going to make you come," he said.

When he tilted her back, she felt like she was going to explode. He was so deep, fucking her so hard, she couldn't hardly stand it. She felt the orgasm start to build up when he said, "Tell me, before you come, would you like me to make your pussy all raw and then make you fuck Kevin and that girl out there?"

"Yes," Lilly groaned.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes.

The robber kept fucking her and fucking her, until Lilly finally began to come. She grabbed the sides of the table, her faced turned red and she kept saying, "Yes, yes, yes," over and over again, as her entire body exploded.

"I want you to come all over me," she said. "I want your hot sticky cum to fucking drench me."

Hearing that was all the robber needed, and he pulled his cock out and stroked it only once, then shot a huge load of cum all over Lilly's stomach and tits. She loved the hotness of it, and it turned her on so much that she wiped it all off with her fingers and put it in her mouth, to taste the saltiness of it.

"Don't you fucking move," he said.

He got up, put his clothes on and grabbed the gun, then stuck his head out the vault.

"Hey, Jimmy," he shouted.

"What the fuck is taking so long in there?" Jimmy said. "We've only got another minute or two."

"Yeah, I know, I know, I want you to get the security guard and that woman right there in here, OK.

"What, why?

"Just send them in here."

Lilly remained on the table, still shivering, now feeling guilty, when Kevin and Andrea came in to the vault.

Kevin looked angry and scared as he saw Lilly, and screamed, "What the fuck?"

He began to spin around to confront the robber, when he felt the pistol pressed against the back of his head.

"OK, Kevin, before you freak out here, let's have a little discussion. None of this was Lilly's fault. I made her do it. But I think you should know that your wife here has been having some fantasies about you and other women, including this fine hot thing right here. So, I'm going to toss those bags of money to my partner here, and then I'm going to lock this vault door behind me. It seems you have three choices. A) You can be pissed at your wife and wind up in therapy for years. B) You can do what she really wants to do and see if this chick will fuck the two of you. Or C) this chick can say no, and you and Lilly can accept you need more spice in your love life and go find someone else to fool around with."

The robber kept the gun pointed on Kevin, whose anger quickly dissipated when he saw Lilly checking out Allison's tits. The robber grabbed one bag after another, and slid them into the hallway, keeping the gun pointed on Kevin.

After the last one was out, he whispered in Kevin's ear, "Take my advice, you are going to want to boss your wife around in the sack a little bit more, OK, buddy? You can thank me later."

The robber then left, closing the door behind him and locking it. It would be a while before anyone could open it.

Lilly sat up, still naked, but wanting more. She motioned for Allison to come closer. Hell, who would know anyway? Allison came over, and Lilly wrapped her legs around her, pulled her closely and grabbed the back of her head, putting her hands through Allison's reddish-brown hair.

As they began making out, and Kevin began taking off his uniform for the fun that was about to begin, the video camera above them captured the whole thing.

The manager was the only one with access to the video machines. It was a good thing he was off today. It was a very good thing that Lilly had the master keys. It was a very good thing the robber had come that day.

12