The Banker Cull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He squirmed, shuddered and moaned.

So that's what it felt like!

She withdrew her hips a fraction of a inch and pushed back in. He was seized by an uncontrollable shudder and she held him firmly, rolling her hips against his in a most pleasurable motion.

Some part of him might have registered his own low, constant groaning, but he was way past caring. She kept rolling against him, inside him, sending waves of pleasure coursing through his body.

She slipped a hand under him, touching the tip of his cock, teasing mercilessly.

The pain in his bottom echoed the sharp pain in his nipples as they got pinched more and more violently. They were doing it again, he realised – giving him more pleasure, and then increasing the pain to keep him from cumming. No, no, not this time, he resolved. He was too close... so close...

He pushed back against her, matching every one of her thrusts with one of his own. She was slipping, he noticed, and her caresses on his cock got longer and firmer...

He hovered on the brink for what seemed to him an eternity and then it all came loose, like a dam breaking down after a long storm. He came harder than he ever had, jets of sperm flooding the hard wooden stool.

He let himself slump down, the dildo slipping out of his body. He hadn't even realised he'd been holding himself so tense just to be able to push back against her...

The warmth of the sudden and unexpected release left him impervious to the woman's laughter.

"That one's a right pervert! Did you see how he was pushing back?"

He felt more than registered the warm cloth wiping him clean, a bit annoyed at how they both kept touching his crotch. He'd cum, he didn't want anything else touching him here now...

"Here we go... could never get the hand of these things..."

He felt a pubic hair being wrenched out in a most painful manner as something was fastened around his private parts. Damn. He pushed back against the padded restraints of the spanking stock. He'd cum, all right? He'd won and asserted himself despite their humiliations and ministrations. Time for these harpies to stop tormenting him now!

He felt shoved into something hard and cold and would have jumped at the discomfort had he not been already secured down. The... thing... was shoved up and secured to the ring that already circled his cock and balls. He heard the snap of a padlock.

What the hell?

They were releasing his hands and neck now and he stumbled up. His limbs had gone to sleep and every movement was painful. He didn't even notice the cheering crowd as the blindfold was removed, his gaze attracted by the shiny metal cage on his penis.

"Didn't you read the terms and conditions, dear?" the woman asked.

"You're ours to play with now," the other one echoed with a smile.

He stood there, naked, to dazed to fully take the measure of his surroundings.

"Here's my number," his handler said with a cheeky grin. "As I have the key... and you're cute... I wouldn't object to your coming to me to beg when you feel the need."

"Don't forget to wear your collar and leash, mind you," the other one added.

"And nothing else!" she concluded with a laugh.

...

in the days and weeks to come, he would come to feel very ashamed of how the very memory of that laugh never failed to make his caged cock strain against the hard steel.

(Any resemblance between a character in this story and any employee of the English financial sector, dead or alive, would of course be pure coincidence)

12