The Bankers' Banquet

Story Info
Ms. Laroche loses time, but gains experience.
2.4k words
3.88
54.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Laroche had recently left her professional job at the headquarters of a large metropolitan bank in Montreal to work for the bank's training and consulting division. In her new role she was required to travel extensively throughout Canada, which is how she found herself in Vancouver one day in August.

Arriving there on that late summer afternoon, Ms. Laroche took a taxi from the airport to the downtown hotel/conference center where the next day she would be training a small, specialized group of new investment salespeople on the ins and outs of bank policy, protocol and the new IT system. She was well versed in bank policy and had a reputation for interesting and lively training seminars.

After settling in to the luxurious accommodations at the hotel, She decided to relax before dinner with a nice warm bath. She slowly undressed, poured herself a glass of chilled white wine from the mini bar and slipped into the bubbling water of the Jacuzzi tub. With her eyes half closed, it seemed that the tensions of her long day of travel left her body in the swirling warmth.

In her minds eye she was picturing the face of Jake Henderson, one of the salesmen who would be attending her training seminar. In the course of business, they had exchanged a few emails for the past couple of months and had spoken by phone twice. It was clear to her that Jake had adopted a distinctly flirtatious manner with her, both in his emails and phone conversation. She often found that male employees from other provinces found her regional Quebecquois accent rather alluring and would comment on it. As for Jake, she had mostly ignored his tone, preferring to maintain a more professional level of dialog with him. Bank policy, after all, prohibited romantic dalliances between employees at her level.

Bank policy notwithstanding, it had been awhile for her and she could not help thinking about Jake, or about that last email he had sent her with the daring, risqué jpg. attachment. In that full frontal pic, she could see his hard cock, angry, red and fully erect. Laying back in the bath, she thought of his words and imagined that hard cock relentlessly pumping into her, again and again and again. With one hand pulling on a hard, long, swollen nipple and another hand drawn up between her long legs, a very sensual and longing Ms. Laroche made herself cum hard with a sharp gasp of pleasure.

The next day she prepared for her seminar, arranging the course notebooks at the conference room table. As the sales staff filed into the room, she greeted each one, but had an especially warm greeting for Jake. She recognized him right away and had very quickly and privately whispered into his ear, "Please come see me afterwards at the banquet." He winked back and blew her a kiss.

The Bank traditionally rewarded the sales staff with a lavish banquet after completion of the seminar and this night was no different. Ms. Laroche had drawn rave reviews for her presentation of the seminar information, and all the men and women who attended were in a very good mood. The food was excellent and the wine was flowing. Bankers can be a raucous crowd and they ate and drank and toasted each other with gusto. Jake finally came by and sat down next to her.

"Good evening, Ms. Laroche," he said. Then he leaned toward her and whispered something in her ear that made her smile. Before desert was served, Jake excused himself and left the room.

A little while later Ms. Laroche answered her cell phone. After a brief conversation, she announced to her tablemates that she would have to excuse herself as well. "I must email some information back to the Montreal office," she told them.

Instead, she found her way to conference room #101, where Jake had asked her to meet. This was all new for her. Normally she was very shy and not very adventurous sexually. She was raised as good, modest Catholic girl. But as she hesitated outside the door in the deserted hallway, she felt a warmth and a tingle in her tummy, her nipples were already hard. Taking a deep breath, she nervously opened the door, stepped inside and closed the door behind herself.

The room was semi-dark, but she made out the silhouette of a man standing to her left. It was Jake. Without a word, he approached and took her into his arms, kissing her on the mouth with a lot of tongue. As they kissed, he began to unbutton her blouse and soon had her beautiful, large tits in his hands. She slid her hand down his body to his crotch, unzipped his fly and pulled out his hard, erect cock, looking just as it did in the picture. He pushed her down to her knees and rubbed his throbbing cock over her full lips. Ms. Laroche thought to herself, " I am such a slut," as Jake pushed his cock into her mouth, grabbed her by her long auburn hair and began to fuck her throat furiously, deep and hard. She loved his forcefulness and slid her hand up under her skirt and began to rub her swollen little clit through the fabric of her thong panties when Jake suddenly exploded, spurting warm cum down her throat, making her choke and gag on his salty load. She pushed him back as his last ejaculation spurted on her face, trying to catch her breath. In the semi dark, Jake thought that she looked so beautiful that way, her face covered with his glistening cum, her full tits hanging out of her blouse, her hair disheveled. It was a perfect moment in time.

But it was not to last. At that very moment, Jake's cell phone started ringing. He pulled it from his pocket and looked at the caller ID. Then he practically bolted from the room, zipping up his pants and tucking in his shirt, "I'm sorry, but I must go," he said, as he quickly made his exit.

Ms. Laroche was now alone, very aroused but not fulfilled, feeling abandoned, and not understanding why. It had all happened so quickly that she had little time to react. Where did Jake go? She closed her eyes as her heartbeat gradually slowed to normal, trying to understand.

Suddenly, she felt a hand grabbing her shoulder roughly, another hand pulling her up by her hair and turning her. She let out a muffled cry as another hand covered her mouth. In panic she tried to push away, but it was to no avail. In the semi-darkness she could make out several well-dressed men, but did not recognize their faces.

"Stop struggling, Bitch," one of them said. "You'll only make matters worse."

By this time, the hand on her mouth had been replaced with a tight silk scarf. She could not verbalize a response, only hum or whine. She was terrified, her eyes wide open, but she was still aroused from her encounter with Jake. Her clit was throbbing, her pussy still soaking wet.

"Ms. Laroche," the man went on, "you will do exactly as I say. I am going to untie the scarf, but I warn you that if you shout, yell, scream or otherwise try to bring attention to our little rendezvous, then I shall have to take extreme measures to silence you. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head eagerly in the affirmative, but wondered to herself, "how does this man know my name?"

"Good," he said, "I just knew that a good little Slut like you would know how to respond to my command!"

At that moment the room went totally dark and the panicked Ms. Laroche felt hands on her bare tits that were still hanging out of her blouse. Her nipples were very hard and long... and she could feel fingers pulling them, pinching them. Another hand pushed her skirt up and yanked off her thong panties, fingers pushing roughly inside her soaking wet pussy hole. The scent of men around her, she could not tell how many, aroused and scared her at the same time, but apart from a whimpering moan, she remained silent as the silk scarf was untied.

The media screen at the center of the conference room slowly illuminated. She could see video images appearing on it. One showed her walking through the hotel lobby the day she arrived, then another taken from above showed her laying in her bath, pleasuring herself, another showed the bankers banquet and even more unbelievably, another showed Jake fucking her throat in the dim light of the conference room. Her entire stay at the hotel had been secretly documented on videotape! She gasped in surprise, but the first man grabbed her face roughly and told her to "shut up."

He dragged her to the center of the room and held her arms behind her back while another of the men slowly and deliberately cut off the remainder of her clothing... her blouse, her bra, her skirt, then her shoved her down on her knees. Another man tied her wrists behind her back.

"You're going to get it good, Slut," one of them said.

There were 7 men, and they began taking turns fucking her throat, one at a time at first, but then two and sometimes three together. At the same time others were playing with her beautiful tits, finger fucking her soaking wet pussy, rubbing her swollen little clit. Another had a finger over her little asshole, pressing it inside just a little. She moaned in pleasure and was about to cum when one of the men said, "not yet, Slut," and he pinched her clit hard, and then smacked it even harder.

"You will cum only when we allow it, do you understand?" She nodded, her pussy stinging now. As she eagerly sucked, a couple of the men exploded... spewing cum all over her face.

Then, several of the men picked her up and positioned her on top of one of the men, making her squat and straddle over him from above, slowly lowering her down on top of his large, erect cock. As she felt his thick cock enter her, she thought she would explode right then and there, but one of the men had his fingers on her clit and was squeezing it. Two of the men were licking and sucking her nipples as she began to ride up and down, the man underneath her up thrusting into her gushing wet pussy. Two of the men were standing on either side, feeding her mouth with their cocks.

The leader then came up behind her and pushed her forward, drawing her ass up in the air. A couple of men pulled her ass wide open as he wiped his engorged cock head over her tight little puckering asshole.

"Your hole is MINE, Slut. You will take my cock all the way up your ass Ms. Laroche," he said as he forced the engorged head of his cock past her tight, resisting anal ring and kept pushing it further up her ass after it popped inside her hole.

She gasped at the sensation of pressure and filling. It hurt at first, but then the sensation of pain was replaced with a feeling of intense, deep pleasure. Then, with his cock all the way up her tight asshole, he pushed her down so that the man below her once again penetrated her pussy.

With one cock fucking her pussy, one cock fucking her ass... fingers rubbing her swollen clit, mouths sucking her nipples... other cocks being forced down her throat, she exploded in the most overwhelmingly intense orgasm she ever experienced, and to her surprise, she was also squirting wetness while she came. With the couple of glasses of wine she had drunk at the banquet, her little bladder was full and she was no longer able to control it and didn't even try.

Her display of uncontrolled messiness as she peed out only enflamed the men even more and they unleashed a barrage of further rough penetrations and nasty violations, the men taking turns fucking her in the ass, in her pussy, in her throat with their fingers, their cocks and their tongues, ultimately filling her, pumping her and covering her in their hot cum. After a while, her orgasms seemed to run together and she lost count of just how many times she came.

The next morning Ms. Laroche awoke in her hotel room bed in a wonderfully aroused condition, with the wisps of an erotic dream fading from her consciousness. The dream seemed so real, but she remembered few details- only being taken roughly by several men against her will. She had experienced a feeling of fear yet extreme arousal all at the same time. With her pussy already wet and tingling, she rubbed her swollen little clit and quickly made herself cum hard.

Then she went to the bathroom to perform her ritual morning toilette and noticed her body in the mirror showed signs of bruising and redness, there were marks on her neck, and her nipples were tender and sore. Her smooth pussy lips were red, swollen and sore. Her little anus was tender as well. As she looked herself over in the mirror, she smiled and acknowledged to herself that she bore all the signs of an evening of rough sexual excess. Yet, all she could remember clearly was the brief, interrupted, unsatisfactory encounter with Jake.

Later, when she made her way out of the hotel lobby to the waiting airport limo, she bumped into one of the women who had taken her class the day before.

"Ms Laroche," the woman said with concern, " you had us all worried about you when you didn't return to the banquet last night. Are you alright?"

"Why yes, I'm sorry to have left the party early, but after sending those emails I felt very tired and went to bed early. I am fine now, thank you for asking," she replied.

But privately, she thought about the lost time. She couldn't remember going back to her room after her rendezvous in the conference room with Jake. "Was the dream only a dream?" she wondered.

As the driver loaded her bags and she slid into the seat of the limo, Ms. Laroche noticed a group of 7 or 8 men standing on the sidewalk a few doors down from the hotel entrance. Though his back was to her, she thought she recognized one of them as Jake. As the limo pulled away from the curb and passed the group, Jake turned and looked right at her. Then, they were all looking at her.

She got her answer when, as if synchronized, they all smiled, winked and then blew her a kiss.