The Baptist Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy5v
Andy5v
378 Followers

"No Beth, someone has told you the wrong things. Your body is beautiful and you should enjoy letting someone else appreciate you. Your husband is a man. A man wants to admire his wife's body. He wants to use all his senses in enjoying your body and you will not let him. No wonder there are problems in your marriage.

Beth stood there with her head bowed. "I can't help it."

"Yes you can Beth. Take off your bra," Alfred suddenly ordered.

"No please, I can't do it. I have to go Reverend. I can't take anymore of this," Beth was almost hysterical.

"Okay Beth, get dressed and we will end. I don't think you are ready yet to make real changes. After you dressed you can leave. If you should change your mind and want to continue then I am available. Otherwise, we will end this counseling now. Just remember everything that has happen is totally confidential and you can not tell anyone about. I was just trying to help you but if you can't complete the counseling I understand."

"It is not your fault Reverend Wallace. I just can't do it," Beth cried as she was pulling on her clothes.

As Alfred Wallace was sitting in her chair thinking about Beth's lovely body he felt that is cock was indeed alive. Both the loveliness of Beth and the power that he commanded over her fueled his erection. He knew that she would be back and he knew that he would not only see all of her body he would have Beth pleased his own manly desires.

As Alfred Wallace considered this he felt his wife, Carol, continuing to suck on his now very rigid staff.

"Carol, you suck it hard bitch," he shouted.

This brought Carol out of her daydreaming about watching Sally's sitting naked in Church. She began to pumped and suck her husband cock surprised at how hard it was. She knew he would be depositing his load very quickly. Carol always felt good when she could make her husband cum no matter what it took. She had also learned to love the taste of his wonderful cum and never let a drop escape her mouth.

"Ohhhhh," Reverend Wallace moaned as his cock spewed it content down the back of Carol's throat. She drank every bit of it.

Alfred sat back contented as another Sunday ended.

Sally and Jack also had a nice quite Sunday. After they left Church they went out to eat at local restaurant. Sally made it a point to allow Jack to finger her a few times in the restaurant. She was turned on enough to cum but restrained herself.

As they were eating Jack said, "Sally, I think Carol was looking up your dress during the entire service."

"What are you saying Jack? No way," Sally answered.

"She could not see me but I was watching her. Everything time you moved or crossed your legs she was looking very closely. I think from her vantage point she was looking right up your dress to your pussy," Jack explained.

"Wow, how did she react? Was she mad?"

"I was afraid we might get into trouble at first. But then I watched Carol and I don't think Carol was angry. I think after the first shock was over Carol was enjoying seeing your pussy."

"I can't believe that," Sally said in amazement.

"Well, you did not see the smile on her face like I did," Jack answered.

"You are telling me that the minister's wife, that super straight lady, was enjoying looking up my dress at my cunt?" Sally asked.

"I think that just about sizes things up. We may need to have some fun with letting her see something. What do you think Sally, wouldn't that be fun?"

"Jack that turns me on just thinking about it."

"Well then why don't you take off that dress and let me tickle your pussy right now," Jack said.

Sally reached up, undid the fastener and let the dress slip down her slim body. She stood there with nothing on but her bra and her black heels.

"Damn, you look sexy as hell and on a Sunday afternoon," Jack gasped looking at his wife almost nude body.

Sally bent down and kneeled in front of Jack. Before Jack knew what was happening she pulled down his zipper and pulled out his harden cock. She then quickly lassoed his balls with the cord she was not keeping near her.

"Oh Mamma!" Jack exclaimed as he felt the cord tighten around his sack.

With his balls on a string, and his cock and balls hanging out of his panties, his naked wife gave the cord a yank as they walked into kitchen.

"Come here little boy," Sally said. Sally undid his belt and let his pants and underwear fall to the floor. She unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. She then pushed him down on their oak dining table.

"Mamma, what are you doing to your little boy?" Jack asked in a boyish voice.

"Mamma is going to fuck her little boy's brains out," Sally said and laughed.

She continued to pull on the cord as she took Jack's cock into her mouth. Sally noticed a bottle of molasses on the table and poured it on the head of Jack's cock.

"Mmmmm, tastes so good," Sally said as she licked the syrup off Jack's cock and balls. As she licked she stuck a finger up his ass and said, "What a good boy you are."

Sally then climbed on the table and impaled herself on Jack's hard cock. She rode him up and down until she felt her own juices build and an orgasm began to flow.

"Oh God, what a great Sunday!" Sally exclaimed as the first wave of orgasm flow through her cunt.

"Oh God yes, what a great world!" Jack said as he released his load deep within his wife's womb.

Andy5v
Andy5v
378 Followers
12