The Bar

Story Info
You two are loving every minute of it.
1.1k words
3.88
13.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello" I say, hoping that simplicity will get me somewhere. "My name is Josh, can I buy You a drink Miss??"

"Tapanga, " You say, in a voice that melts regular men. "If You would like to buy me a drink, that is fine with me. " You give me a quick look up and down, and notice my stylish black slacks and nice shirt. My shoes polished brightly and my hair a little blown around from the being outside too long. Your are moving Your tanned body slightly to the music. I order from the bartender and we are served right away, thanks to how incredible You look tonight. You toss Your blonde hair to the side and allow me to get closer to You. Your perfume is intoxicating and I'm trying to restrain myself and act like a gentlemen.

"I know this will sound incredibly corny Tapanga, but what brings You out tonight?" I ask, sipping on my beer and sneaking looks at Your body.

"Finally getting a chance to unwind after a long week of work. and Yourself?" You say, catching my glances and smiling again.

"Me?? I'm here to make sure that people have a good time, and I think that one way to have a good time is to dance. How about You?" I ask, hoping that the answer will be yes. "Would You care to shake it on the dance floor?"

"Why not" You say, and grab my hand and lead me to through the crowd. Other men's heads are turning as You walk by, jealous that You are going with me. The music is thumping and we begin to move on the crowded floor. WE are forced together, body against body. the heat begins to cause us to sweat. I put my arms around Your midsection and we begin to sway together to the music. It gets hotter and hotter, but not because of the people, but because of the heat You and I are generating. You turn around and we begin to grind, Your back to my front. I reach around and You close Your eyes. This dance we do continues for an hour. Catching quick gropes of each other, the teasing only turning us on more and more. Finally I take the lead. I

"HOw about we get off the dance floor for awhile?" I ask

"Lead the way" You say and I grab Your hand and we head off the floor. I begin to take You towards the back of the club, where the bathrooms are. We get to the hall way, and I quickly pull You aside begin to kiss You. Shocked, but pleasantly surprised, You kiss back, my hands feeling all over Your back and Your roaming my body. Still sweaty from dancing, the salt mixes in with our kisses. You can feel me getting hard through my pants, and Your gently move Your hand down there to feel it. It is getting to be too much for us both. We see a door that goes to the alley and we quickly scoot out.

The cooler air is a sudden rush on our bodies. After the door closes, we move over to a darker area. WE begin to kiss again, but more passionately and exploring more and more. My hand slips down to cup Your breasts, and a slight moan escapes Your lips. I reach up underneath Your shirt now, and feel the soft bare skin. You begin to untuck my shirt and undo a couple of buttons. I kiss Your neck and work down, but You stop me. You push me up a against a wall and begin to kiss me again, but You begin to kiss down my body. My exposes chest. You work Your way down, and unbuckle and unzip my pants. I pull Your hair back, so incredibly turned on by You. You take my cock out of my pants, and gently begin to kiss the head of it, looking up at me the whole time. Suddenly, You engulf the entire thing with Your mouth. I moan from pleasure. Back and forth, back and forth You work on it. Licking and sucking, teasing and playing driving me absolutely crazy.

I can't take it any more, I pull You up and begin to kiss You again. I reach between Your legs and begin to rub Mrs. lucky through Your panties. It is so wet and hot. I keep rubbing, back and forth, sometimes hard, sometimes soft. Getting you wetter and wetter. I finally begin to slide them down Your legs and You step out of them. I bunch up Your skirt and lift You up against the wall. I get my cock set inside of You and then slowly begin to go back and forth. Back and forth. You wrap Your legs around me and begin to talk a little dirty talk. Telling that is feels so good. You want me to do it harder and harder. I slap Your ass which elicits a muffled scream from Your lips. You juices are covering my member and You feel so amazing.

"Tell me what You want me to do" I ask. Whispering in Your ear as I lick Your neck and continue inside of You.

"I want You in my ass" You tell me. I get hotter at just the thought. I set You down on the ground and turn You around. You bend over for me and spread Your legs wide open. At first, I do Your doggystyle in Your pussy to get my cock good and wet. Then I begin to slowly slide it up stairs. It is so tight, and so good. You begin to scream with delight. You tell me to go faster and faster. You tell me to spank You and to keep going harder. I do as I'm told, and I can feel Your entire body beginning to tense. You legs start to spasm and I can feel the orgasm building and building. I try to control myself so that we can go together, but You are too good, I can't stop myself. My own body tenses up and I begin to unleash a warm stream inside of You, this sets Your body off and we both begin to scream with pleasure. Your sweet ass is filled with my jizz, and Your own juices are running down Your legs. WE collapse against the wall

"WEll, Tapanga, may I take You home?" I ask, making a humble attempt at a joke.

"You better, and You better stay and do more of that too" You say back. WE kiss again, fix our messed up clothes and catch a taxi to Your place.