The Bar

Story Info
Who takes who in the alley?
1.7k words
4.38
80.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into the bar with one thought on her mind, to get fucked.

The bar was in a part of NYC that was known for its rough neighborhoods. She didn't care, she was looking for it rough tonight. By the way she was dressed there would be no doubt in any guys mind what she was looking for.

She was medium height, full breast, shapely, sexy legs, her hair was shoulder length, light brown with hints of blond, wavy, the kind that gave her that wild sexy look. She wore her black leather dress, tight, hugging her curves, the zipper down the front leading you to her point of no return, the thigh high leather boots advertised her easiness. She wore no panties, she didn't want to hide what she wanted to show.

She needed it rough, quick, easy, no strings, just a cock, any cock would do. She didn't want to attach a face to it, she didn't want to know his life story, she just needed a meaningless fuck....bad.

She saw what she wanted, he was playing pool across the bar. He looked like a biker, a white T-shirt that stretched tightly across his broad chest, a black leather vest that embodied the look of roughness. His tight jeans with the wallet chain hanging invitingly across his thigh, revealed all she needed to know about him. "Yes," she thought, he looked rough, just what she wanted, needed.

She wasn't in the mood for small talk, playing coy, the rituals of getting to know someone, she just needed to feel the pounding of a cock in her pussy.

She walked over to him, aware of the many eyes lusting after her. He was tall, taller then she thought, but she didn't care. She whispered something in his ear. He set his cue stick down, followed her thru the bar and out the front door, on to the dark street. The only sounds were those of the far off honking of cars and taxis racing by.

She lead him around the corner, he followed close behind. She found a dark spot along the alley wall. She leaned against it, he knew his role, there were no words needed.

Grabbing her wrist roughly he pinned them above her head, his mouth roughly kissing her, the stubble from his face rubbing against her sensitive skin. She kissed him back, sucking his tongue into her mouth, his body pressed hard against hers, his cock, hard, throbbing against her thigh.

She felt her pussy becoming wet, burning with fire. She felt alive, every nerve ending in her body reacting to her desire. He held her wrist with one hand, using his body to pin her to the wall. She heard the sound, it vibrated in her ears, it had a direct connection to her pussy causing it to contract. The sound was of her zipper being roughly pulled, the unzipping of her ecstasy.

His hands roughly grabbed her breasts, she felt the roughness of his skin scorching hers. She moaned, her 34 DD breasts filling his hands. He pinched and squeezed her nipples roughly, rubbing the palm of his hands in circles around her breasts, there was pain but it was the pain of pleasure. She arched her pussy against his cock, rubbing herself in an obscenely wanton way. She ached for that cock to be buried in her, pounding into her, she pleaded for him to fuck her.

He stopped abruptly, stepped away from her, looking into her pleading eyes. He reached for his belt, unbuckled it, pulled it from the loops, he moved into her space, grabbing her wrist, he wrapped his belt around them and roughly turned her facing the wall, she whimpered. She pressed her ass against the air, looking for him desperate for him.

He moved behind her, shoving her dress around her waist, he ran his calloused hand across her pussy, rubbing her clit hard. He took his cock, rubbed the head along her slit and then shoved it deep, in one long stroke, she cried out, she felt like she was being ripped in two.

He pounded into her, long hard strokes, she cried as she pushed her ass into him, wanting to swallow him. He no longer cared what she wanted, he wanted to fuck her, make her scream. He pounded into her with force, his balls slapping against her clit. She needed him, his cock, she wanted to be used by him.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her back against his cock, she felt him pulsating inside her, she fucked him, he fucked her. The sweat running off his forehead, dripped into the crack of her ass, each drop felt like a shock wave to her.

She felt it, like she was going to be turned inside out, he felt it too, he knew she was there, ready. He knew she was waiting for that final thrust, hard, deep, instead he made her wait, he teased her, wanted her to beg, plead. She pushed back against him, only to feel him step back, she cried, she needed him. He stood there for a minute holding his cock in his hand, stroking it, watching her wither in frustration,acting like the whore she was. He grabbed her by the shoulder and roughly rammed his cock deep inside, holding it there. She screamed as if in pain, but the pain was her escape. She held her breath as her pussy spasmed out of control around this strangers cock.

He thrust back and forth against her tightly clenched pussy, breaking her, making her open up for him. He gripped her shoulders again in one last thrust, his scream a guttural one, animal like, he pulled out of her as his cum sprayed her back, running down the crack of her ass, mixing with her own juices. She screamed her ecstasy, his cock resting in the crack of her ass, sliding with ease slowly back and forth.

As she stood up, feeling the cum running down the back of her legs, he grabbed her around the waist and forcefully bent her forward. She started to panic and tried to look back, but in the blink of an eye he had invaded her.

There was no warning, no preparation, the pain was overwhelming her senses, she thought she would pass out. His cock was slamming into her ass with a force unknown to her. She felt like her inner self was watching what was happening on a big screen TV, the sounds of his moans were echoed thru surround sound, they penetrated her mind as forcefully as he was penetrating her ass.

She felt him shift behind her and his body folded over hers, almost in a protective way, his hand reached between her legs and he stroked her overflowing pussy. As much as her mind was telling her to fear what was happening, her body was overtaking her mind, much in the same way this man was overtaking her ass.

She felt herself yielding to his assault, she pushed herself back against him trying to let him know what she wanted, but he knew, he knew this is what she needed. His fingers found her over engorged clit and in contrast to what was happening he gently stroked it, sending shivers of pleasure racing thru her body. His other hand trailed up the side of her body causing her insides to contract and she involuntarily wiggled backwards against his cock.

His pleasure and control were slipping away, threatening to erupt like an angry volcano. She felt his cock throbbing to its fullness, opening and stretching her, filling her to capacity. His breathing came in short labored cries against her ear. His cock became imbedded in her ass, still, except for the breathing of his throbbing cock. She tried to move against him, but he held her tight, not allowing her any movement.

The scream bounced back and forth between the alley walls. Alarmed, she looked around, that was his signal, he plunged 2 fingers into her pussy and she realized that it was her own screams. Her orgasm exploded around her before she knew what was happening to her own body.

She slammed herself back against him with such force he almost lost his balance. Her pussy sucked his fingers like a high powered vacuum, her ass gripped him with untold ecstasy. It was then that he knew he had never been in control of the situation.

His cock almost painfully shot his cum deep into her depths of which he now knew could never be completely filled. His scream of release mixed with hers, and neither knew or cared what would be 10 minutes from now.

She hung in his arms like a lifeless rag doll, he himself didn't know if he had the strength to support her. He stood up pulling her with him, his cock sliding from the tightness that was his refuge. He moved away from her holding his cock, gently stroking it as it expelled its last breath.

He walked over to her and unstrapped her wrist. They had cut into her, leaving red welts that was sure to leave bruises. Their eyes meet for a brief moment, they knew this was never to lead anywhere, she would go her way and he would go his, she got what she needed and in the end so did he. She pulled her dress down, walked over to him and kissed him on the mouth. Pressing a 100 dollar bill into his hand, she thanked him for the fuck and disappeared around the corner. He smiled and walked back to the bar.

She walked to her car thinking about what just happened. Getting into the car she changed, off came the slutty clothes along with the side of herself she was only comfortable in revealing to a stranger. Her lover was waiting up when she got home, he asked how her business meeting went, she said it was a bit rough but everything worked out.

She went to the bedroom and hid away her true identity, but only until that desire awoke again. She took a shower, and soaped herself up, but she would never be clean she was marked with an unquenchable flame.

When she finally got into bed she was thankful her lover was already asleep. There was a note on her pillow, she opened it up, a 100 dollar bill fell out, the note said thanks for the fuck.
Smiling she fell asleep.