The Bar

Story Info
The bar was closed for a "special" party.
2.1k words
4.25
25.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon walked through the door and went straight to her kitchen. She grabbed the half empty bottle of wine out of the cabinet and poured herself a big glass. She had a feeling that she might need it to watch this. While she occasionally enjoyed the thought of an audience when she had sex this time it felt so embarrassing.

It had been weeks since that night at the bar and finally, she had been given a DVD of the shoot and was feeling pretty nervous to watch it. It had been pretty intense emotionally and physically during. But still she had done it and felt just a little pride about herself after wards. But that was then and in the weeks since, she felt that the owners and everyone else kept staring at her and it was beginning to get on her nerves.

So she clicked the remote and started the DVD running.

After the initial credits rolled by, she immediately recognized the stage and that it was her tied down to a bench. The back lighting showed just the outline of her body with her rock hard tits sticking straight up since they had been bound so tight. The mask covered her face so hopefully, if anyone she knew ever saw this she had plausible deniability. As the camera moved in the lights came up and she could see the gag in her mouth with drool running down her cheeks.. She could remember the ache in her shoulders since her hands and feet were attached to the bench legs and her torso was stretched out tight.

You couldn't hear it on the TV, but she remembered the voice in the background saying, "OK, Bobby move in closer and just hang your dick above her face."

Seeing it happen onscreen was creepy and gawd, that was a huge dick!

Several weeks earlier............

Sharon just had to make some extra money. Christmas was just around the corner yet she didn't really have enough to buy her whole family a decent present. So she was hoping that this call to drop by the bar where she worked might help.

It was strange though since they all had been told last week that the bar was closed for a "special" party tonight and no wait staff was needed. So when her boss, Bev called and asked if she could drop by for a few minutes, she was surprised.

She enjoyed working there although the people running it were kind of strange. An ex-husband and wife opening a business together! Odd enough. Plus the mysterious man she hung out with. The cane and leather boots were sexy, but those bright blue eyes were kind of piercing at times. She occasionally felt them on her as she worked the room and his cool gaze seemed to undress her. She just bet he could make a very accurate description of her body if he had to. Spooky!

Odd, the parking lot seemed deserted.

Sharon knocked on the outer door and Bev let her in. They walked over to a table where her friend was sitting and as she glanced around the place was empty. Just a few guys hanging around the stage adjusting some lights. And was that a video camera set up?

"Sharon, have a seat and let's talk for a minute."

Once again felt his eyes wash over her like appraising a side of meat.

"You know, we're I kind of in a bind here and I hate to ask this of you."

"We rented out the place to some friends to make a shoot and now their "star" is sick with swine flu or something and can't make it. So we thought......."

"That you might like to make some extra holiday cash," blue eyes finished.

"Doing what."

Bev had a little smirk on her face as she said, "An adult movie."

"What the hell makes you think I'd do that."

"Your ex-husband did. He came in a few weeks ago one night when you were off. Got drunk and showed everyone who'd look some really kinky and nasty pictures of the things you two liked to do."

"The kind of kinky sexual play that we enjoy too," blue eyes added.

"How about $500 for a few hours of , uh, work."

She knew her face was blushing red, but still......"No way"

"You might want to reconsider that. After all, you need the job right? Plus some extra holiday cash."

He held up a leather mask just like the one she had at home and smiled as he said, "I promise, we won't tell anyone and no one will recognize you. Plus we use European distributors. Most likely no one on this side of the pond will see it. How about a thousand?" Then he pulled out a wad of bills and waved it around.

Sharon's mind flashed full of images; being filmed naked having sex with strange men; being paid for it too and a leather mask so it's anonymous.

Geez, most of her favorite fantasies.

She smiled; they smiled.

"Well............................"

"OK, guys we're on, finish setting up.

After that it seemed that in no time she was naked headed out of the office towards the stage with just a blanket to cover her and the full leather mask hiding her face and hair.. The two guys had undressed and geez, those were big dicks! Some nerdy looking fellow was behind the camera and everyone was looking at her expectantly.

So she dropped the blanket and got up on the stage. .In minutes, they had tied her tits tight as instructed by Mr. Weird, the gag in her mouth tied tight and had her down on the bench on her back strapped down she she couldn't move.

"Action"

So he instructed them in what to do; one guy stood over stroking is rock hard dick and playing roughly with her tits and nipples; the other worked with a flogger on her thighs and pussy. She had always been a little bit of a pain slut so the combination of pain in her crotch and tits worked like magic to make her pussy wet along with the whole scene.

Out of the corner of her eye she cold see the red light flashing on the camera and felt a twinge of humiliation. But along with that came a throbbing in her cunt.

Eventually, the were told to slip the gag down and she felt her mouth stretch to accommodate a penis.

She started sucking harder and trying her best to swallow that cock. At the other end, she felt one slide into her dripping wet hole and start working on her. Gawd, this felt good, the most sexual fun she'd had in months.

"Perfect, look at her throat widen as it slides in deep. Keep it up, you're all doing great."

After what seemed like ages, he called for a break so they stopped.

"Ok, turn her over and tie her down again.."

Her tits were mashed tight against the hard wood, but in her excitement she didn't care. Immediately, they started again, this time beating her back and ass with a leather strap. It hurt much more than the flogger so naturally, she became more excited. Eventually, the man at her rear stopped beating her and pushed his cock inside of her dripping cunt. Handing over the strap to the one fucking her mouth, he continued whipping her back as both of them punished each end of her with their cocks. She could feel the heat of the bright lights on her welts as the excitement in the big room grew.

"Seems long enough; fuck her ass now and lets see some jizz."

Sharon felt the pressure in her ass as it was penetrated. It slid right in since she was so excited and as she listened to everyone watch her and she enjoyed the fullness in her mouth as well her excitement begin to build.

"Not yet, people, keep it going."

Geez, what a sadist!

It seemed like hours of both ends being pounded before she heard the voice tell the men to go ahead and cum. Her hair was grabbed and her leather clad face shown to the camera as the hot jizz squirted across her cheeks and mouth. She felt a huge load being deposited in her anus as both men moaned and groaned out their pleasure.

After a minute or two, she felt fingers spread her ass cheeks wide and involuntarily, she felt his come slide out of her ass and drip down onto the floor.

"That's a wrap, folks. Let's take a break before we start the next scene."

Next? Oh, this was going to be a long night!

The break seemed to be over before it started...

Sharon had wrapped back up in hr blanket for a few minutes drinking some coffee and water to get her energy back while the nerdy one checked his lights and camera. Then a huge rubber dong was attached to the bench and blue eyes asked her to put a condom on it and start sucking it for the camera.

Being a good girl, she did. It filled her mouth rather obscenely and she just knew that it would be stuck in one or more of her holes soon.

Sure enough, she was told to lube it generously and try to impale herself on it. Well, after the fucking she just had, that certainly wasn't a problem; her juices and KY were still running down her thighs and so it slid right in easily enough. So she enjoyed the feel of her tightly filled pussy while the camera tacked back and forth recording her pleasure for the world to enjoy.. Then both men were told to get next to her so she could suck and jack them off. Mmmmmm, she really did enjoy stroking a hard cock and with two to enjoy in her mouth, she was feeling downright insatiable.

So after a bit, she got tired of that and decided to enjoy herself some. So without being told she rearranged her body and started to put that monster dildo into her anal canal.

"Oh yeah, that's great. Go for it, sweetie."

She could feel everyone's eyes on her as she struggled to stretch her anus wide enough to take it. The two guys stood aside and played with themselves as they watched too.

"Get the whip out and encourage her, fellas."

So one of them did; with the verbal encouragement from everyone there plus the sting of the whip on her back and ass, it pushed her over the edge and soon she felt her ass cheeks hit the cold bench as she had fully sucked the rubber dick deep into her ass. Now she started sucking and jerking the two men for real with them lifting her up at times and pushing her back down to help her fuck her ass.

Sharon eventually reached the point where their pleasure was immaterial so she quickly jerked both men off so their hot cum spurted all over her tits. Then she started concentrating on her own self pleasure holding on to both men for a handhold as she fucked her anus brutally for that incredible anal orgasm that she felt just out of reach.

She dimly heard someone say, "I think she needs a little help. Here use this." She never saw what fell on the stage, but felt fingers fumbling around her nipples then an incredible biting pain on first one then the other nipple. She looked down and saw the skirt hanger's clips pinching the hell out of her nipples as one of the men held the hook out and tugged on it. The humiliation of it just sent her soaring over the edge. Her screams echoed around the big room as her fingers diddled her clit in tune with fucking of her asshole..................

Sharon watched the credits roll down the screen in a haze.

At some point she had pulled her pants off and started playing with herself. She felt a combination of embarrassment knowing that thousands would see her like that, yet was incredibly turned on. Blue eyes had mentioned that they could do more if she wanted and she had said no at the time.

And yet, the thoughts of being perversely used for others to watch and enjoy was highly exciting. So much so that with one last grunt and shove her fist slid into her cunt and she once again started screaming out her pleasure..