The Bar

Story Info
Hot adventure with stranger in a bar bathroom stall.
2.6k words
4.29
32.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet again my friends have dragged me to the bar. I really don't want to go, but they still manage to drag me there every week. My friends think that I really need to find a new guy or at the very least to get laid, but I doubt I will find what I look for in this bar.

The bar is pretty full when we get there, but we find some seats anyway. After a quick glance around the room, my concerns are validated. Mostly drunk people, dancing badly to the music. My friends order drinks right away and I realize that soon they will become part of the same crowd. I decline the drink and just continue getting comfortable in this uncomfortable situation.

After a while, I start to get bored at my friends dancing and getting more drunk and I anticipate that soon they will try to set me up with some obnoxious drunk dude, who will continue to stare at my cleavage and not my face. I am deep in thought trying to think of an exit strategy for that inevitable situation, when I realize that my eyes have caught something unusual. Across the room, sitting in a similar way as I am, I see someone who doesn't appear to fit in with the rest of the room.

His face is calm and relaxed, as if the music is not pounding in our ears. What sets him apart even more is his posture and composure though. He almost looks like he could be a businessman in a meeting right now. Something about him just instantly makes me intrigued.

I realize that I have been staring at him for quite a while now and before I start to feel creepy, I turn my attention elsewhere again and look at the crowd. However, over and over my eyes return to him and I can't help but feel attracted to him.

I am interrupted again by some guy trying to buy me a drink, which I decline in a frustrating manner, my brain annoyed at the interruption of my staring exercise. When he is finally gone again, I find my intriguing stranger again in the crowd and this time, he is staring back at me.

My instinct is to look away instantly, so that he does not see me staring, but this time I directly see his eyes and the beautiful blue color of them makes it impossible to look away. I instantly feel like he is looking right through me. Seeing all my insecurities and all my secrets. After what seems like an eternity, I finally will myself to turn around and look away. I realize that my cheeks are now flushed and as much as I try to convince myself that it is the heat in the bar, I know deep down that I am lying to myself.

Minutes go by and I am starting to wonder about my friends again, when I realize someone standing next to me again. I turn towards the person and want to start to decline another drink when I realize it is my blue-eyed stranger and my brain just freezes.

He just looks at me for a moment and then he leans forward. My heart seemingly stops and I wonder what he is about to do. His face comes down close to mine, but to the side. Due to the loud music, he is speaking directly into my ear:

"I know you have been staring at me all evening long. I know you like what you see, I can feel it. Your eyes give you away. I will be here for another hour. If you want to keep ignoring your feelings, then that is your choice. If you dare to have an adventure, you will come over to where I am and place your panties into my pocket without anyone noticing. This will be my sign that you want me. Make your choice."

As quickly as he was besides me, he is gone before I can answer or protest. I sit there in shock and feel my heart race. I don't even dare to look in his direction anymore and just sit there waiting. My mind is racing, trying to consider what to do. A huge part of me is obviously thinking that I am crazy to even consider it. He could be the worst person in the world for all I know. But my body is reacting to his words strongly and my mind is weakening.

After an eternity I finally decide on going through with it. I just have to find out more about him and experience whatever this is. I am lost in this world and have to find out what will happen. As I get up, I look at my clock and realize that I likely only have a few minutes left until he leaves so I try to make my way to the bathroom quickly.

A quick glance in the mirror tells me that I at least look presentable to him. I decided on a very cute black dress that shows off my curves well. As I take my panties off, I can't help but laugh that I picked this dress specifically because it made me look classy and now here I was, taking my panties off to give them to a stranger. Very classy indeed.

I try to hide the panties in my hand as I make my way through the bar, frantically searching for my stranger. I am almost feeling sad because I feel like he must have already left, when I finally spot him. I walk over as confidently as I can, but my racing heart tells a different story. Anyone in this bar would believe the fake confidence, but I know instinctively that he won't.

Finally I stand in front of him and he smiles at me, waiting patiently as if he still doesn't believe I actually will do it. I can feel my blush rise again as I shift next to him and push my panties into the pockets of his jeans. As soon as they are in there, he takes my hand and leads me over the dancefloor.

For the first time, I regret my decision. All the possible scenarios run through my head and I panic a little, but his fast pace over the crowded dancefloor makes me focus more on keeping up with him. Finally we reach the area of the bathrooms where I just came from and I wonder for a second what we will do here.

My eyes go wide as he heads towards the Men's room, pushing the door open and leading me into it. It is the first time I have ever been in one and as odd as the situation is, I can't help but look around. The urinals look instantly disgusting to me, but at least no one is standing at them and noticing me in this room. He leads me to a stall and pushes me inside, following a second later and shutting and locking the door behind us.

I start to speak, trying to ask what will happen but he places a finger against my mouth urging me to be quiet. I instantly hush and can't help but feel happy when he starts to smile at me for following his subtle command. For a moment we just stand there, staring into each other's eyes, his finger still motionless against my mouth, both of us anticipating what is about to happen.

He takes control again and makes the first move, by shifting his finger and placing it directly against my lips, pushing it softly in. I get the hint and allow his finger into my mouth, instantly sucking on it and licking around with my tongue. He smiles again and I feel happy for pleasing him.

After a moment, I feel his other hand on my shoulder and he withdraws his finger from my mouth. I feel his hand urging me downwards with a slight push, but the push is soft enough that I have to make the decision myself. I know what he wants in a heartbeat and as much as I cannot wait to see and feel his cock, I also realize we are in a dirty bathroom and that I will ruin my dress a little or feel nasty at the very least.

I look into his eyes once again, silently pleading with them, but his hand stays on my shoulder. Finally I give him, because the urge to please him is overwhelming me. I slowly shift down onto my knees in front of him, trying to ignore the setting. Looking up at him, I wait for further commands but he just looks at me, waiting. He is pushing me to show him that he is not forcing me to do anything. I am doing these things out of my own will, pleasing him with them.

I break the eye contact and focus on what is ahead of me. I can see the outline of his hard cock in his Jeans, tempting me so much. I stare at it for a minute, but finally I can't hold back anymore. I need to have it. I unbuckle his belt and open his Jeans, pushing them down slightly to reveal his boxers underneath. The door opens and some man starts to use the urinal, but I am too lost in my thoughts to care anymore and pull his boxers down as well, finally revealing his magnificant cock.

All inhibitions are gone at this point. I need to have that cock in every way possible. I instantly grab it, taking it in my hands and quickly my mouth follows, trying to lick, suck, nibble and swallow all at the same time. It is like I am obsessed already. Nothing exists to me anymore besides his cock and finally I fully take it into my mouth, trying to show off my technique. I swirl my tongue around his tip, but also try to take all of him into my throat, which only works to a degree. I gag a little as well, as I try to take his entire cock.

When I feel like he is getting closer to cum, I feel his hand in my hair and I wonder if he is going to fuck my throat now. A second later, I realize that wasn't his intention, as he pulls me off his cock and drags me up by my hair until I am standing again. He shifts me around until we switch positions and pushes me against the door of the stall. He is much taller than me, so I know he won't have a problem fucking me this way if he wanted to.

Just moments later I feel my skirt being hiked up a little, enough to expose my pussy to him. I feel a little shy and try to close my legs to at least remain somewhat dignified, but his feet push them apart right away again. I don't dare to look back at him now.

I feel something against my pussy, but it doesn't feel like his cock. It takes me a moment to realize it is some sort of cloth. His face is suddenly next to mine again, whispering into my ear once again. The suddenness of it makes me realize he has still only said a few words to me and I don't even know his name, but I have already sucked his cock in a nasty bathroom stall in a bar and am about to be fucked by him. I also realize I haven't even said a single word to him!

"I expect that in a moment you won't be so quiet anymore, so I will be nice and grant you some silence. I think using your panties makes the most sense. It will also show you just how wet you are for me and how much this whole situation turns you on."

Right after he is done saying these words, I feel him stop pushing my panties against my pussy and he pushes them into my mouth. I instantly recognize the strong smell and taste of them, knowing and realizing for the first time how incredibly turned on I truly am. I also know that that taste won't go away as long as I have those panties in my mouth.

Deep in thought, I almost do not realize that his cock is already starting to push against me. He is just holding it against my ready and waiting pussy for what feels like at least ten minutes, but probably was only one minute. He is torturing me, teasing me and showing me how much I need his cock.

Finally he pushes in and just his cock in my pussy matters. I realize that at least he has a condom on, thankful that I won't be getting an STD, but almost a little sad that I can't feel him shoot his cum deep inside of me. His cock is driving me insane right away and fills me up completely. He is easily bigger than any other guy I had ever been with.

He is getting more and more into it and I can feel him go faster and harder. He is also now pushing my head against the stall door, which adds to the forceful nature of this experience for me. I become lost in the situation, my eyes rolling back in my head and I can feel myself getting closer and closer.

Just when I think I am about to cum, he stops and pulls out. I groan out in frustration around my gag, but I also feel like he will not stop altogether. He shifts me around again, facing him now. He just looks at me again, staring deep into my soul and seeing how turned on I am. His hand goes around my throat and chokes me there, all while we keep staring into each others eyes as I struggle to breathe.

Finally he lets go and I try to get as much air as possible, since the gag makes breathing hard in general. He pushes me back down to my knees, this time more forcefully and I don't even dare to hesitate anymore. He uses his hand around my throat again to push me back against the stall door, jerking himself off now after the taking the condom off. Every time I feel like I am about to pass out from not getting enough air he will let me recover for a moment.

Eventually he lets go of my throat and pulls out the panties, making me come really close to his cock. I understand that he wants to cum on my face and prepare for his load, craving his cum so badly and wanting to taste it. After a short moment he cums and the first spurts go onto my cheeks, forehead and even my hair. As the cum hits my face for the first time, he commands me to cum for him and as I feel the hot cum hit my skin, I can feel my own orgasm starting. The next few spurts of cum hit a bit lower, thankfully getting some into my ready mouth, while others drip onto my chin. His cum tastes amazingly and my own orgasm completely drains me and makes it impossible to be quiet, but at this point nothing matters anymore.

We both finally are done and just stare at each other again, but this time my face is covered in his cum. He pulls me up from my knees and for a moment it feels like we are both too exhausted or shy to say something. Despite the cum on my face, he leans forward and passionately kisses me and my knees go weak again.

He leans into me again, his face close to mine and I can feel his mouth close to my ear again. Finally he whispers: "My name is Michael. What is yours?"