The Bar

Story Info
She has rendezvous with lover.
902 words
3.69
10.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to the same seedy little dive, every month, on the third Sunday for the last 14 years. Any other day, she was in the real world, working 8 or more hours a day, going home to her empty house and doing the same monotonous thing day after day after day.

But on this one Sunday, she would be transformed...she took great pains on preparing herself, her hair, body, clothing, perfect. Her scent, just the way he liked it. Her lover for the past 14 years.

Entering the dark, smoky establishment, she walked to the corner of the scratched, wooden bar and sat on her stool. She would order one Chivas on ice and then wait...soon she would shiver, the hairs standing on end...the slight movement of the air flowing across her body and closing her eyes for a moment, the thrill deep within her body would start. Opening her eyes and staring into the wall mirror behind the bar, she would see nothing but the few drunks seated at this or that table, the bartender, a ragged looking soul wouldn't give the time of day to anyone..except just to stare with dark, beady eyes and ask what poison you wanted.

She takes a sip of her drink...the fire flowing down her throat as the first touch is felt...and the hot breath upon her ear...like hell itself, but a hell that made her feel so alive...

'My Love...' he whispers...with the feel of his lips on her earlobe, she shivers deep again, a wetness seeping from between her bare thighs...he liked it that way...she crosses her legs, the whisper of flesh upon flesh as her legs touched sounds so loud...so sensual...she squirms a bit on the stool, the short skirt she wears, slipping up her thighs just a bit. He whispers into her ear..."No, do not cross them...leave them open...'

She parts her legs...his breath still by her ear...his tongue flickering out to lick...she shivers again as his hand moves down the side of her body...she watches the mirror..transfixed, feeling every touch..every movement...on her thigh...a small squeeze..then moving so slowly..teasing...up between them...she parts her thighs more..a slight moan escapes her lips.. 'No my love, no sounds...' Again she closes her eyes for just a moment and feeling a bite on her lobe, she opens them quickly as she knows he wants her to watch, to watch her face as the pleasure continues.

His hand, moving up more as he whispers what he will do, 'I shall do as I wish, and you will do as I say...remember that...' Biting her lip, she feels his hand as it moves closer to her...his fingertips just brushing over...making her wimper just a bit and her legs open wider...wanting to feel his touch...her wetness spreading, feeling it flow as his finger touches her...not entering, but running slowly up to her throbbing clit...she shudders deep, spreading her legs wider and hooking the heels of her pumps on the middle rungs of the bar stool, the skirt riding up more, the feel of the worn leather on her bare ass...for he liked her to come to the bar without panties...open to him, always...he slips a finger deep inside...telling her how warm and silky she feels...telling her that he wants to smell her, to taste her...he raises his finger to her lips...she opens and gently licks...his whispers telling her to suck...she obliges. The thrill of him saying those things to her...of being in public drives her wild, her mind, screaming out..please...please go on!

His hand slips between her legs again...entering her deep in one thrust...circling deep as he tells her that he will make her come, again and again....he is here for her pleasure, as another finger goes in deeper, her breath catches as he slowly starts to move them in and out of her...his thumb circling her clit...slower, then harder...and faster...she breaths deeper, feeling his fingers deep inside, the wetness flowing more..her legs spreading wider...she moves her body to the edge of the stool as he pumps in and out of her, his mouth on her ear, still whispering to her...'I will make you come...' she nods her head as she feels herself, her body building up..the pressure ...building..building...his bite on her neck...and the sucking...she watches as her face begins to flush...his thumb moving across her clit...faster, the fingers feeling like a cock..in and out....she bites hard again on her lip...breath ragged...her nipples hard as she moves her hands up..and pinches them...body leaning back...closing her eyes..for just a moment and then opening wide as a silent scream emerges...her mouth open in an 'o' as the first climax hits her...legs shaking...his biting, his sucking, the fingers fucking her hard...as she comes again and again...her hands gripping the bar..nails scratching....then while the throbs within her continue...her vision clears, she looks into the mirror...her face flushed...the smell of her sex permeating...panting as she looks for her lover....the one she never see's...

The next few days would be a hell for her, she had gone to many doctors in the past, wondering why the headaches would come, her hate of bright sunny days, the soreness in her neck...her paleness...which all the many tests would show nothing. The same answer...'We do not know...we just don't know..' She really didn't know either, thinking to herself as she sat at her desk, but her mind would then wander, waiting for that third Sunday...