The Bar Job

Story Info
He steals the money and has his way with the owner.
1.4k words
3.72
52.9k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He snuck around the back of the building and found the rear door. He took his time and picked the lock as he waited for a passing car. He opened it and went inside. He walked around the storage room and into the bar area. The bar was closed but he knew where the money was. He went to go to the office when she stepped behind the bar. He hid and watched the blonde as she cleaned up.

He smiled as he decided to take on another felony besides theft. He watched her as she walked around and cleaned the tables. She bent over in her little, black skirt and tight little tank top. Her high heels were the right touch for her sexy thirty three year old body. Her tits were double D cups and her curves were perfect. Tina was the bartender and new owner. She got close to him as he hid under the table. He looked up her skirt at her white, thin thong. He licked his lips as she walked away and bent over. Her phone rang and she answered it. She invited a friend to the bar. He knew he needed to do this in a hurry.

He snuck up on the busty, blonde and stood behind her as she bent over to pick up a piece of trash. He smiled as her skirt rode up showing her ass cheeks off. He pulled out his hard on and he grabbed her hips. Tina looked up and felt her thong snap as he entered her!

"NO!" She cried as he pounded her tight pussy.

"I love true blondes!" He said fucking her hard.

She fought and couldn't break free from his grip or his cock. She felt herself get off and knew he would win if he kept fucking her. She was well known for her new bar and was always on it. This man had gotten the best of her and was fucking it!

Tina never thought anyone would get her so simple. He pulled her blonde hair as her cum flowed around his cock. He knew she was enjoying it as her eyes closed and mouth opened. She let out a quiet moan as he pounded her harder and faster. He had the new owner under control and was going to fuck her as long as he could.

He slid his hand up under her top and shoved her bra up letting them tits out and free under the top. He squeezed and teased as she got off again. He loved a tight blonde and he knew how to make her cum fast. Her bar had been busy all week and he knew how much she had in the safe. He wanted the money but was enjoying the dessert first as Tina kept moaning and letting her cum flow.

"Damn baby, you are good at this!" He said as he smacked her ass cheek hard.

"OOOHHHH YESSSS!!!" She cried getting off again.

He fucked the sexy bar owner for about an hour. She grew weak and was about to faint as he held her hips and exploded inside her nice pussy. She fainted and he pulled out smiling at her as she was dropped to the floor. He put it away and picked her up. Her skirt was still on as her tank top was torn and ripped to show her tits.

Tina was tied to a chair and left with her legs wide open. He stuffed her torn and soaked thong into her mouth to keep her quiet. He pulled her smart phone and found the combination to her safe.

"Stupid Tina, this is too easy!" He said opening the safe up.

He heard a car door and stood up holding the bag that was full of money. Tina's friend was there and he stood alone as he crept to the door to look. He saw Casey walk past and smiled at her. Another sexy woman in the bar. He smiled at Tina and went out of the office. He put the bag down and held Tina's stun gun he borrowed.

Casey stood in her tight tee shirt and skin tight jeans showing her sexy thirty five year old ass nicely. He crept up and held the stun gun out. He rushed the brunette and stuck the stun gun between her ass cheeks and pulled the trigger. She screamed as she fell to her knees in shock. He walked around and pulled out his sticky, cum covered cock. He held her head and shoved his dick into her red lipstick covered lips and down her throat. He fucked her face as she sucked it to breath.

"So, here I am again Casey! Banned from your bar but not your mouth huh whore?!" He said ripping her tee shirt off and revealing her black bra. "I have wanted to fuck you for a while bitch!" He said popping her bra and letting her nice C cups out. "Nice firm tits for a milf!" He said teasing her nipples.

Casey swallowed his cum shots as he got off. He shoved her backwards and pinned her down. He reached down and pulled her belt off her waist. She was dazed as he peeled the jeans off her ass and legs. Her black thong and her shoes was all she had on as he flipped her over and used her belt to tie her arms behind her. Casey was pulled up with her ass in the air. She felt the thong rip off and he smiled at the sight of her neatly trimmed pussy.

He decided since she was such a bitch to him, he needed to teach her a lesson. He picked up a beer bottle and smiled at her nice ass. He shoved the thong in her mouth and whispered into her ear.

"Time for a lesson bitch, this is what happens to bitches who cross me!" He said rubbing the bottle against her pussy. "Let's get this pussy wet baby!" He said as her body lubed the bottle neck.

He used the bottle as a dildo and shoved it up her ass. Casey screamed, but the thong muffled it as her nice asshole got a beer bottle fucking. She had tears running down her face as he laughed at her. She was never anal and didn't like it as he forced it in and out of her ass. He decided to finish her and pulled the bottle out and tossed it aside.

"Feel good bitch? This will, I know Tina's tight pussy liked it!" He said shoving into her pussy.

He grunted as he went deep into her body. Casey was never so violated and she couldn't do anything about it as he pulled her hair and fucked her hard. He laughed as her cum seeped around his cock in no time. He knew she had been deprived since her boyfriend was locked up about six months ago. She was faithful, kind of, but only got fucked once in a while.

He made sure her body took it and liked it as she began to moan and whimper under his pounding. Casey had fallen under the spell he put on her pussy. She was taking the fucking as he spanked her firm ass hard. She had been fucked before but never like this.

He filled her up and she felt the rush of warmth inside her. Her eyes popped open as she realized what he just did. Casey began to squirm as he finished getting off. He pulled out and shot a wad into her pretty face. He pulled the thong out and kissed her lips. She looked at him and began to cry.

"I am ovulating you asshole! I'm easy to knock up!" She said as he shoved the thong back into her mouth and smiled.

"Okay, as you wish Casey!" He said going behind her and fucking her again.

Casey struggled as he pounded her harder and faster. She couldn't fight it as he filled her up over and over. She cried as he made her a mother again. He smacked her ass and left her with her ass up and cum dripping. He walked into the office and saw Tina still out could.

"I love my job." He said snapping a picture of both owners. "I love trophies." He said taking their ID's and bras.

He picked up Casey's jeans and pulled out her car keys. He left in her new car and headed out of town. He had fucked both women and stolen from them. He knew Casey and Tina would remember him this time.

He left a very happy man, a bagful of money and two sexy women he just fucked! He drove off in Casey's car and was never seen in town again.