The Bar Scene

Story Info
A guy and girl flirt over drinks.
1.3k words
4.32
38.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They hadn’t talked in weeks and weeks. She was sure he was really mad at her. She felt bad but didn’t know what to do about it. One night while out drinking with some friends she saw him come into the bar. He sat at the far end – alone – and had a few drinks. She caught his eye once and gave him a tentative smile. He looked right at her with a puzzled expression in his eyes. “Maybe he doesn’t know the whole story” she thought to herself. But how to explain all the details of a past affair, blah blah blah….. She figured he wouldn’t even believe her. She caught his eye again and saw something else this time. Desire. Oh god it had been so long since she’d had any sexual relief. She quickly gulped down her drink, and ordered another one.

Every time she swept a glance his way she could see exactly what he was thinking about. And it was sex. Geesh – she was getting wet just looking at him look at her. By now she was rocking in her bar stool, the pressure building. The look in his steely eyes was so sexy she was jittery. Her friends were laughing and talking up a storm – totally oblivious to what was going on.

She took a big gulp and tentatively looked back. Their eyes locked on each other. Slowly she stuck a tiny tip of her tongue out and ran it over her top lip. As she circled her tongue to the bottom lip she saw him involuntarily jerk. A small smile danced on her now wet lips as she saw him trying to concentrate on her. He moved his lips into a quick grin then ran his tongue across his mouth. Oh – so slowly – she knew exactly what that tongue could do to her. She shivered and thrust her chest out a bit. She had on a very sheer black top with no bra. In the dark bar she was pretty sure nobody would notice. Well, nobody but him. He could always tell at a glance what she had on and what she didn’t. Her nipples were becoming erect – she saw his gaze drop to them briefly, then back to her eyes. This time he was grinning.

Slowly she reached across her body and grasped a nipple through the blouse. She pulled on it – twisting it just a bit. His eyes opened wider for a second, then he blinked twice. He picked up his glass and ran his tongue across the lip. She sucked an ice cube from her own glass, retrieved it with her fingers, and slowly ran it across her lips, the icy water reddening her mouth and making her lips glisten. It was like nobody else was in the bar. All the sounds were now muted as she kept her gaze intently on him. She casually dragged the ice cube down her chest and through her cleavage, then back into her mouth. He shifted in his seat, his eyes so intense she thought surely everyone could see exactly what he’s thinking. But nobody else seemed to notice.

She reached down between her legs and under the hem of her denim skirt. She knew he couldn’t see exactly what she was doing, but that he would have a pretty good idea. She rubbed her finger across her panties – her now slightly moist panties. Languidly she brought her hand up from below the bar, rubbed her lips gently and gave him a wink. He nearly fell off his barstool. She could see his erection as he stood to regain his balance. He quickly grabbed his cock and gave it a squeeze – looking directly at her. Oh god – this was getting bad. Her pussy was throbbing, her nipples erect. She was longing for his touch all the way across the bar.

Suddenly a guy was standing beside her ordering a beer and blocking her view. She looked over as he left with his beer but her lover was gone. Damn it! Discouraged and deflated, she said her goodbyes, grabbed her purse and headed for the bathrooms before leaving. Once in a stall she slowly stroked her damp panties again. Damn she was horny. “Oh well” she sighed and slipped out the door heading for the back exit.

As soon as she turned the corner there he was. Tall, bald, in a leather coat – she could smell his smell as he stepped up to her, backing her against the wall of the back door. He swooped down on her, gathering up her face and hair in his hands as he brought his mouth down upon hers. Their tongues danced as he pushed his body against hers. “Oh god – this is crazy” she thought as she was swept away in a rush of emotion. His hands were everywhere at once. In her hair, on her breast, squeezing her nipples. Then he slid a hand below her skirt. She almost cried out when he touched her pussy. He chuckled quietly as he stroked her, feeling her leg muscles soften as she leaned into his hand.

Damn it she was so horny! Now she pushed her crotch toward his exploring hands and inspected the roof of his mouth with her tongue. She ran a hand over his crotch and felt his increasing erection. She had to have him – she tried to back away to tell him, but he kept up his pressure against her body. She could feel the rough brick wall on her back as he slid a finger beneath her panties. Her pussy was dripping as he ran a finger through her folds. Without mercy he proceeded to insert first one, then two fingers into her wet pussy, slowly driving up and to her G spot. He knew only too well how easy it was to bring her off.

Now his other hand was under that skirt and gently rubbing her clit. She was nearly bucking in his hands and he knew it wouldn’t be long now. “Cum for me Baby” he whispered into her ear. “Cum, oh yes, you can do it”. And she punched out an orgasm right there – all over his hand! He grabbed the crotch of her panties and pushed them to one side. Backing away from her for a minute, she heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper. Oh God – not here – in the back hallway of the bar?

Like a rag doll, he bent her over an extra bar stool. “This is crazy,” she thought “he’s gonna fuck me right here.” But she moved her legs apart to make room for him to stand between them. He set the head of his cock right on her wet lips and grunted as his cock head met her pussy. With agonizing tenderness he slid his head ever-so-slowly into her. Her pussy clutched and grabbed at his cock as it slowly filled her. Unable to contain herself, she thrust her ass out towards his cock. He grabbed two handfuls of ass and pulled her towards him. Then he fucked her – hard. She was hanging on to the rungs of the stool as he drove in and out of her. Nearly growling he stood his ground and fed his hard, hot cock into her hungry sheath. Again and again he pulled her ass to him, slamming him cock home. She felt the telltale twitch of his cock and knew he was going to cum. Just in time – she pushed back to get his cock even deeper in her pussy as they both reached orgasm together.

Straining and twitching, she tried to keep him there as long as possible, until all the waves had subsided. Suddenly the back door opened and several guys walked in. He abruptly pulled out, stood her up and leaned over her – just like they were having a casual conversation. Except that his pants were around his knees! The sparkle in his eyes told her everything she needed to know.