The Barber

Story Info
An interesting visit to the barber shop.
1.9k words
4.48
17.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The red and white striped pole caught her eye, it looked like an old-style barber shop, most of which had been pushed out by modern uni-sex salons the kind favoured by the "metro sexuals" of today. Maybe she would find a natural bristle shaving brush she had been looking for to give her husband it would be a dual present, as he would not only be using it on his face but also to work up a soft lather on her intimate areas as he prepares to shave her smooth so as to enjoy her pleasures more.

A bell rang above her head as she opened the door. The shop was just as she imagined it might be; small with the warm smell of aftershave, it clearly was a man's shop, no feminine frippery to be seen in here, just dark wood floor and half-timbered walls to match, the top of which were painted white. There were shelves housing white towels; shaving brushes; bottles of shampoo and aftershave. The only really modern thing that she could see was a microwave, probably to heat the towels for the hot shaves, she thought, she was sure she had seen that somewhere once. A quiet jazz track coming through the speakers gave the shop a lovely relaxing atmosphere, so unlike the loud pop music and garish decor of the salons in the town.

"Can I help you madam?"

The heavily accented deep voice came from the far corner of the room. She looked over to see a tall, heavily set man standing by a sink, washing the tools of his trade; combs, scissors, and a traditional open razor. Polish or Russian, she couldn't make out even though her ear was becoming more tuned in to the many different eastern european voices that were around.

"Hello, are you closing?"

"In a moment, but what can I do for you?"

He walked towards her drying his large hands on one of the pristine white towels.

"I was looking for a natural bristle shaving brush, and thought you might have some for sale"

"I am sorry madam, but I only have the ones that are in use, I do not sell them, maybe you could try the chemist across the road, although they are probably closed by now." His eyes held hers for a second, green and intense. She looked away catching her breath slightly.

"Ok, thank you." she turned to leave, just as she reached for the door handle he spoke.

"Would you like to join me for a cup of coffee? I was about to make some and you look as if you could do with a couple of minutes sitting down."

He gestured towards the multiple bags she was carrying.

"That would be very nice"

She found herself saying. She was not in the habit of having coffee with strange men, least of all alone in a closed shop.

As he brewed the coffee she sat down in one of the leather barber chairs and watched him. He was dressed in a crisp white shirt and a pair of well-fitting jeans, the look was good on him, she thought, it seemed to compliment his shaven head that shone under the spot light above him. He was silent and absorbed in what he was doing, did he, she wondered, put this much concentration into all that he did. Then remembering the cut throat razor hoped that he did! The thought made her smile, at that moment he turned to her, offering a steaming cup which she took from him, broadening her smile and thanking him.

"It is strong, and don't drink right to the end, the grinds are in it. It is not like the Irish coffee"

He gave a little laugh and sat down next to her in the other chair.

They sat in silence for a few minutes sipping their drinks. The soothing jazz in the background relaxing.

"How long are you here, in Ireland" she asked looking at him.

"Two years now," he replied

"You must miss your family, your wife"

"No Wife. I am all I have. Here is my home now, my business, my life"

A look came into his eyes and then was gone.

"How about you, was the brush for a husband, boyfriend or maybe yourself?"

He looked at her and raised his eyebrows cheekily.

"Husband" she answered too quickly.

"Will he not be wondering where you are?"

"No, he is away with his work. So tell me are you charming the Irish girls?"

"Irish girls, they are complicated, they send out signals that I cannot read, and anyway, they may not be into the same as me!"

She gasped a little at what she heard. He looked right at her now, straight in the eyes.

"What's that then?"

"I would like to find a woman who enjoys being spanked. This might sound odd to you but some women really enjoy it."

"Yes I know, indeed I know..." her voice trailed off, she looked directly at him.

"Are you and you husband practicing the same?"

He was smiling broadly now, delighted to have met someone on his wavelength.

"We do sometimes." She smiled back at him.

Again their eyes met, this time for longer as they searched each other's faces, looking for something. She wondered what she was doing, what she as getting herself into.

He left his seat and crossed the room to the door, where he turned the sign to closed and bolted the door. In a second he was back next to her, her heart was racing, was she scared, she wasn't sure.

She leaned forward to place her cup on the shelf in front of the mirror that was used to hold the brushes etc. when the barber was attending to his clients. The barber, with whom she was now locked in an empty shop having just divulged an intimate secret about her married life to.

As she pushed her long dark hair out of her eyes, she felt his hands touch it, he smoothed it and then reached for the brush and ran it through to the tips again and again smoothing it down with his other hand after each stroke.

"You have beautiful hair"

He bent his head and nuzzled his face into her neck.

"You smell good too. Do you want me to stop?"

"I don't know"

He undid a button on her blouse and slipped his hand beneath the lace of her bra cup, seeking out and finding the nipple that had already tightened to a peak.

"Do you want me to open the door and let you go on your way?"

"I don't know"

He touched the tip of his nose to hers their breath mingling, her lips parted and her hand came up to catch the side of his neck they kissed deeply for a couple of minutes.

Again, she asked herself what she was doing, but she knew there was no going back now.

He stood up looking directly at her, his eyes silently asking if this was what she wanted she held her hand out to him in answer. He took it for a second or two, then stepped back.

"Stand up and remove your clothes"

His voice was firm, she complied.

Standing before him stripped bare, she felt exposed, excited, nervous.

He looked at her ran a single finger down her neck, her breast, over her stomach, stopping at the mound of her pubis.

"Sit in the chair again"

She obeyed the command and sat back down on the leather seat. He lifted her legs over the arms of the chair and turned his back to her, she had no idea what was going on. He picked up a shaving brush and the cream rubbing up a lather.

He turned back to her and pulled up a stool positioning himself in front of her, he began to apply the soft cream using circular movements until the whole of the exposed area was covered. Again he left his place and walked away, over to the sink where he had been standing when she first entered the shop. He picked up the open razor and rubbed it a couple of times on the piece of leather hanging by the mirror, she had wondered what that was for, he re- took his place on the stool. Holding the skin tightly he began to slice through the curly short hairs that were the only covering her body had.

Deftly he worked until the skin was smooth and clean. He stood up and replaced the razor in the sink, wetting and wringing out one of the towels held above. He put it in the microwave, she heard the 'ding' and then he was back applying the hot steaming towel to her freshly shaven skin, causing her to feel unfamiliar sensations that weren't unpleasant.

"Stand-up"

He stayed where he was on the stool his face level with his handiwork. He put his nose to her soft mound and inhaled.

"mmmm, But first things first"

He patted his lap and pulled her hand so she was in no doubt where he wanted her. She laid herself across his lap, able to feel the zip of his jeans against her ribs as it strained under the pressure of his desire.

His left hand held her firmly as his right rubbed the rounded cheeks of her bottom.

He started rhythmically slapping his hand onto her raised bottom each cheek in turn stinging, warming, covering all of the flesh and causing a heat to start to rise in her. He continued harder, still in rhythm, she began to wriggle and groan a little.

He stopped.

Still holding her with the left hand he leaned forward taking the brush from the shelf, that only a few minutes ago he had sensuously smoothed her hair with, he began to apply the brush with vigour, the sting was deep and heightened with every blow, the burn was intense, an exquisite agony.

Again he stopped, this time letting her up, she could not help but touch the sore and stinging flesh it was hot beneath her hand.

"Enough rubbing."

The stern voice returned.

"Bend yourself over the arms of the chair legs apart"

She did without question finding the fit across the arms of the chair remarkably

good she held on to the seat to retain balance, anticipating what was to come.

He stood in front of her now himself stripped of his clothes his straining manhood in her face.

"Take me in your mouth"

It was not a request. She did. She licked the length, sucked and flicked her tongue on the tip. She took him deep into her mouth just the way he liked. He moaned with pleasure and gently stroked her hair.

He pulled away.

Walking to the side of her he took the leather strap down from the wall he raised it. It landed onto her tenderised flesh biting in as if with invisible teeth. She could not help but let out a yowl, the warmth spread throughout her body as he continued, for four more strokes before dropping the strap and kneeling to lick and finger her wet inviting tunnel.

He stood and positioned himself behind her entering her deeply in one swift movement, as he thrust himself hard and long, not too fast, holding himself back, he caressed her clitoris until she exploded into spasms of release, only then did he allow himself his climax.

They dressed and he offered more coffee.

"I won't stay, I should be getting back"

He touched her face and kissed her softly.

"Ok, my love, I won't be long. See you at home."

She left smiling and satisfied.

It had been some time since they had played at the shop.

It was always such a thrill to pretend to be strangers.