The "Barbershop"

Story Info
A caring compassionate customer comes to the aid of a barber.
5.3k words
4.21
38.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years ago when I lost the kid that I had cut my hair to one of those Beauty parlor/tanning spa/ bikini waxing/head shop boutiques in L A, my now business partner Darrold, who was my friend at that time, recommended that I try his barber, Paula.

When I found out that she was in the same little strip mall between Bay Realty, an empty store front and the Quick-Copy that I use to plot my project blueprints, I decided to give her a try and the rest is history.

Over the years, Paula has exclusively cut my hair, mainly because she does a great job and because it's a barbershop and not a beauty parlor. Though she sticks to the tradition of walk in only, no one by appointment, she still lets me call ahead to check out how busy she is before I make the drive over the Bay Area drawbridge just to sit and wait on her,

Paula is a big woman, not fat like the BBW wives of porn, just large, well proportioned, with big round breasts, big hair, quite voluptuous and most find her attractive. She is always well dressed in a crisp looking top that she wears on the outside of tight yoga pants that accentuate her nice ass in back and her big camel toed bug that pooches out in the front.

She is smart woman with a good business head who built her lucrative trade over the last eighteen years, starting at the young age of twenty four with just her and old Wade (the original barber who retired leaving it to her years ago) into the busy and bustling four chair barbershop that it is today.

Eventually she added Denis, her only male barber who she hired from his previous retirement, then Paulette, a lady barber a little older than Paula with bright eyes and a quick smile and finally Megyn, the real hot young one that most of the younger crowd line up for.

Across from each chair she added wall mounted flat screens that cover every Bay Area deep sea fishing event when Women's Beach Volleyball isn't on, some sport fishing memorabilia wall hangings and the place is always buzzing with full chairs, fun conversation and backed up with waiting customers.

But enough about of that.

When I first met Paula she was always very happy, friendly and professional. She told me at the time that she had recently met and married the light of her life Mark, a union carpenter who was eight years older than her and that they had bought a new home together. In other words, too much information and she was sometimes too conversational for me, but then again she is a barber.

Over the last few years her genuine smile has faded a little and she has started complaining to me about her husband being out of a job and turning down work that isn't union and her having to work too many long hours to compensate to cover their expenses.

In her defense, she did start opening on Mondays, she hasn't had a week off in over a decade and as far as I know the only day that she ever takes off is Sunday.

Three weeks ago during my regular visit she did something with me that was totally out of character.

I always sit with my forearms on her chair's armrests with my thumbs at the inside and the four fingers of each hand around the end and down over each side. Every time that she has thrown the cape around me to keep the cut hair off, my hands have always been covered and I know that she is aware of their position from the thousands of times she has cut my hair over the past years.

However, this time to my surprise, she stepped in on my left side and gently held her soft pubic mound against the fingers of my left hand and asked, "Peter, what are we doing for you today?"

Making no attempt to pull my hand away I thought, "giving me a thrill," but I answered, "just my usual cut" and then I felt the fingers of her right hand caress the back of my neck before she stepped back and started combing and cutting.

When she walked around to my right, still busy at combing and trimming, she did the same thing but this time, she raised up on her tiptoes a little pretending to better her access for the top of my head and she let her soft pooch kind of wipe down over my knuckles and she held it there.

When I gently lifted my four right fingers and started to intentionally rub little circles back against her, she didn't make that sudden move to back away from me that I had expected.

The fact that this was actually happening between her and I in the middle of a busy barbershop, with no one else in the crowd being aware of it, stimulated me and my dick started to get a little firm.

Then she leaned in and said, "Peter, I know that you're generally pressed for time, we close at five and if you want to avoid the wait, you can call me. I'm here until seven for clean up and I'll wait for you."

After considering for a moment the words that I had just heard and when I thought that no one around us was paying enough attention to hear me, I asked, "do you want me to call you today after I leave here?"

She said, "yes, that will work."

When she was done, I paid and tipped as always, then after two minutes in my car, I'm at the corner stoplight, staring at my cell phone.

I scrolled to "Barber" and touched the screen, then I heard Paula's voice answer the phone, the same way that I have heard her answer it several times per visit, every two weeks, for the past 18 years, ... "Barbershop."

"Paula this is Peter, can anyone else hear me?" I asked.

She replied, "no, at five."

I asked, "am I to understand that you want me to come back there at five?"

She answered, "no, let me look, no, we're good on hairspray and shampoo but bring two bottles of leave in conditioned, four boxes of those neck tissues and a box of combs and four talc ... so you'll be buy after five thirty, right?"

A little confused I said, "Paula this is Peter and" she cut me off.

"I know, five forty five this evening it is then, I close at five and the front will be locked so Just pull around to the alley and I'll be waiting at the backdoor, ... at five forty five." she said.

I said, "Paula, if this is for what I think it is, wouldn't you much rather we meet some place?"

She answered, "no, that will be fine, deliver it around back if you would and if something comes up and you can't make it, please call me" and she ended our call.

I drove to my home office in Oyster Bay and sat at my desk and tried to work, but I couldn't concentrate. I made a sandwich and sat out by my pool thinking about what I should and shouldn't do under these circumstances, still knowing that I would be behind her barbershop this evening, at five forty five, no matter what.

A little after five I was showered and shaved and well on my way. Right at five forty five I pulled around behind Bay Realty and I saw Paula locking her back door and I pulled in next to her SUV and got out. She looked up and down the alley, walked over, hugged my neck, wet her lips and gave me a big kiss.

When I felt her fat tongue snake into my mouth, I finished off our kiss by gently pulling away and said all I could think to say at that time, "Paula, what's up?"

She simply said, "come with me."

We walked about twenty five feet to the next back door and to my surprise, she opened it with her own key. We stepped in and she closed and locked the door behind us and turned on a soft light.

As I looked around, I noticed that we were in the back room of the resell-it second hand store that had recently moved in and opened up in the vacant store front right next to her.

I saw a nice neatly made bed, an end table with a lamp and a container of baby wipes on it, an open door to a small half bath, some boxes, a chair and then I noticed the door to the front of the store was locked closed with a sliding bolt and I asked, "Paula, what's this?"

She said, "nobody knows about this. I've partnered with Megyn and her mother and we've opened this store. Her mother originally had it out on the Saint Armand Circle and when she got too ill to run it, Megyn and I moved it here" and she started to unbutton my shirt, then she went on to say, "please don't tell anyone because on the advice of counsel, I'm hiding all of my tips and extra money from my lazy ass husband."

I said, "wait a minute, is it safe? Wouldn't you rather ..."

She said, "Peter, it's less conspicuous this way. I am at this shop every night sweeping and cleaning until seven, all the other shops close at five. My car is parked in the same spot everyday in plain sight, while my lazy ass husband Mark is at home sitting on his nut sack. I gave the barbershop a lick and a promise tonight so we have a little over an hour and a half to be alone together, everyone else in the other shops around us has gone home."

"What about my car?" I asked.

She smiled and sarcastically replied, "I don't know, I didn't see one, it wasn't there when I left for home tonight."

"Paula, what makes you think I'd ..." I tried to ask.

Then she put her hand on my crotch, and she answered "this."

I was as hard as a rock and there was no denying it.

She slipped off my shirt and put it over the back of a chair and sat on the corner at the foot of the bed and unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. She lowered them just below my knees and said, "slip off your shoes" and after I did, I stepped out of my slacks and folded them over my shirt.

Paula stood and removed her top and her tight yoga pants and wearing only her bra and panties, she gave me a hug and held me close for a moment.

My hands went around her waist and as my left went up and unclasped her bra, my right went down over her nice round ass and I slipped my middle and index fingers between her cheeks and worked her panties with my signature circular motion, up against and in the crack of her ass.

When she stepped back and removed he bra, I was surprised at the actual size and beauty of her perfectly shaped breasts, not too long but nice and round like large melons. Her areolas were huge and teardrop shaped and they sat up high on each tit with a large nipple protruding from the upper half of their teardrop near the tip and their total shape swept out and pointed up.

As I gently rubbed and fondled them, I could feel deep skin creases, obviously left from her bra being far too tight and as I traced them with my fingertips I asked, "why compress and hide these beauties like that?"

She answered "I am on my feet all day and I wear my bras tight like that for support."

All I could respond to that was, "but they're so beautiful."

She sat back a little more on the corner of the bed and while turning her head to avoid my hard cock from slapping her face, she pulled my briefs down to my ankles. Then she put her hands around my ass and pulled me closer in and said, "Peter, spread your legs a little more for me."

As I kicked off my Jockeys, I parted my feet and she started her thorough examination.

She reached up under my large sack and cupped it in her right palm. With her pinkie finger and thumb toward her, she slipped the other three fingers between my legs and pressed them up against that no man's land that runs between my sack and asshole. Then slowly she pushed them back to where they rested on my anus between the beginning of my ass cheeks just south of my tailbone.

She placed her left hand, palm up, against the bottom of my throbbing cock and while holding the weight of it and looking at the length, she said one of the more familiar word combinations that I have heard so many times before, "damn Peter from the cut of your pants I always expected that you were big ... But I would never have believed it to be this big!"

After a moment of fondling and rubbing, in the tone of disbelief and in the form of a question she said, "Peter, your trimmed and I can feel stubble, your shaved?"

Then the tip of her middle finger pressed on the center of my anus starting to encircle it just inside my rim and at that second, I felt my prostate twinge and pump a huge marble sized glob of precum out of my cock and it oozed and came to rest on the head of it at the slit of the opening.

As it started to sag she held my cock up so it wouldn't run off and with the tip of her tongue, she swept it off and rolled it into her mouth.

After I turned fifty, for some reason I produce a large amount of precum, much more than I did before then. Though most women don't find it objectionable, I still wish that I could control it so it wouldn't come at such inopportune times.

Trying to ignore what just happened, I said, "yah ... I read in Men's Health Magazine that it is much healthier for men of my age to not have all that long pubic hair. I would have shaved off the stubble when I showered earlier, but the last time that I did, I nicked my sack and it bled for a while and I didn't want to chance that for this evening."

Then to my surprise, she said, "let it grow out about a half inch and I'll have Megyn sugar wax these areas for you and it'll be as smooth as a baby's."

Megyn is tall, taller that Paula and my guess is that she's between twenty eight to thirty three. She is slender, with big round breasts, a tight looking ass, pretty face and long curly auburn hair, kind of like the mane of a lion. She always dresses real "Gothic," wearing only black. Black sports bra with a bare midriff, black hip huger stretch pants with zero panty lines that appear to be commando and black high heel boots.

Every time I'm in getting my haircut, I know that Paula catches me staring at her ass in one of the mirrors.

I didn't intend to insult Paula, but the words "I'm in!" flew from my mouth and I tried to cover for that by asking, "you're kidding me right?"

She said, "no, I can get her to do that for me and when she sees this, believe me, she'll have no problem working her way around it for you."

I said, "wont that be a little awkward at her work station?"

She responded, "Peter, her and I get together here on occasion and sometimes we'll share one of her latest biker boyfriends. You will love her, she's as gentle with me as a little butterfly, but when we take a man she loves it rough."

After hearing that, both of my heads went into a spin. I have known this woman for almost twenty years and though I never knew or suspected any of this, I can tell you truthfully, I intend to take full advantage of it from now on.

Her left had left my cock and went behind my right cheek and still cupping my balls and rimming my asshole, she leaned forward and took as much of me into her mouth that she could. When she started to struggle from her awkward position, I softly asked, "do you really want this that bad?"

She pulled her head away and answered, "yes Peter, I want you in my mouth, I want everything"

I said, "let me help you then, sit on the floor with your legs in between mine ... that's it, now get comfortable with your back against the bed ... now just hold your head still and raise your chin a little and let me do the rest."

As she complied, I reached around the base of her neck with my right palm and put my left one under her chin and she looked up at me and opened her mouth.

I pressed my standing erection downward and slowly guided it into her mouth. When I felt the large purple head contact both the roof of her mouth and compress the top of her tongue I stopped.

She took a deep breath through her nose, put both of her hands on the back of my thighs and I bent my knees and advanced further down and in.

When the top opening to her throat acted as a depth stop on my cock, I bent my knees a little more and with a slight increase in pressure and kind of a gentle pop, it slipped past her uvula, slid down her throat and I was in.

Paula's eyes started to water and she made two quick awgh, awgh sounds and I pulled back a little and asked, "are you ok, can you take a little more?"

When I heard and felt, "ummhumm," I slowly pressed in until my large sack rested on her chin and just when I felt the start of her gag reaction, I pulled out of her mouth to keep her from puking.

Coated with her stringing phlegm I told her, "please stand and face the foot of the bed for me" and I helped her up and she swallowed a couple of times as she complied.

When I put my right hand around on her lower tummy and touched my left on the back of her neck, she instinctively bent over at the waist and I said softly, "Paula, arch your back a little more for me please."

With my hands on either side of her nice round ass, I curled my fingers in the waistband and pulled her panties down, watching them stick in her crotch and turn inside out and she stepped out of them when she felt them come to rest around her ankles.

I got down on my knees and as my two thumbs spread open those large, firm beautiful ass cheeks and she felt my warm breath between them, I heard her say, "Peter no, I've been working on my feet for over ten hours and I haven't showered."

I responded, "Paula, you just told me that you wanted everything" and as she softly moaned her slight objection, I went in.

Her scent was strong, a heavy feminine musk with just a hint of sweat and a touch of sweet floral ass and though her flavor was more full bodied than I expected, it certainly wasn't repulsive to me in any way.

I was committed now and as I plunged my tongue between her inner lips and my right middle finger deep in her ass, I heard her take in a deep breath and I quickly located and sucked her firm clit in my mouth.

My nose and upper lip found her wetness to a thick heavenly cream as it now coated both lips and my tongue and her sounds of pleasure and the motion of her ass proved that she was grateful that I didn't comply with her previous attempt of oral denial.

I stood behind her and gently spread her ass open with my left thumb and four finger and knowing that I'm exceptionally large I held my cock in my right and moved the bulging head up and down her open slit collecting enough of that sweet cream for lube while it separating her enough to accept me with as little initial discomfort as possible.

Then slowly I pushed myself in.

Paula was remarkably tight and as I eased in further I put my left thumb in her ass and at that moment I felt three rough fleshy rings in her vaginal wall form around my shaft and when she bit her lip to keep from crying out, I knew that her body was ready to go.

I grabbed her waist with my right hand and her tailbone with my left four fingers and with that thumb still in her ass, I started to go in deeper. When she began to push back with each of my forward thrusts I picked up my pace and within seconds I had her moaning for more.

As I felt my cock bypass her uterus and my ball sack slap her clit, she started to cum. "My God Peter harder, harder now, faster." she verbalized in one grunt per word and the instant she started to cum, her inner cream coated my cock and spilled out of that tight fragrant pussy all over the front of my balls.

I held the last stroke balls deep and gently rubbed the right cheek of her as I slowly withdrew my thumb from her bowel, little by little, until that orgasm had fully subsided.

Her knees went weak and she started to collapse face down on the bed, but I put my hands under her belly and guided her back up on her feet and with both thumbs between her cheeks, I spread her ass open and firmly touched the now angry head of my cock directly on her asshole.

When she made no attempt to pull away I said, "Paula, relax" and I slowly started to eased myself in and with another deep, deep breath and concern in her voice she pleaded, "easy Peter, be easy."

I said, "you know what this is and from your reactions I can tell that you've had it before."

She grunted back, "ooooph, not with anyone as big as you."

In the softest most reassuring voice that I could muster I told her, "Just relax Paula, I am already in and the hard part is over. I am very good at this ... relax for me" and as she did, just like before, she felt her discomfort change into deep seated pleasures and she started to moan and rock back and push her ass against my advancing cock.

12