The Bareback Club

Story Info
Couple joins an exclusive and kinky club.
5.3k words
4.31
292.2k
223
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DenverYo
DenverYo
304 Followers

I met Amy six months ago at our fitness group. I joined because I felt I was starting to lose my edge. That last five pounds were proving to be tough to lose. Not that I was fat or anything, but I just wasn't quite as tight as I was when I graduated from college two years before. The same couldn't be said about Amy. She was a cross between a buxom fashion model and a marathon runner. Now, there was someone who was tight. We sort of drifted toward each other because we were about the same age, we were both pretty and probably the two fittest girls in the group.

We chatted a little and we began having coffee at the shop next door to the gym after our workouts. We took an immediate liking to each other and over the course of the next couple of months, we became good friends. It didn't take too long before we were talking about nearly everything in our lives, you know, husbands, jobs, and of course, sex. I confided to her that Rob and I had a couple of swapping experiences about a year before, and that we both enjoyed those times. She asked what kind of birth control that we used and I told her that I was on the pill. She commented that the pill surely took much of the risk out of an affair. The way she said this made me think that she had something more to tell me, but the moment passed. Amy went on to tell me that she and Don had also had sex outside of their marriage. She said that they shared everything and really got into the hotwife scene and swapping. I asked her if she were on the pill. She told me that she and Don relied upon condoms during her fertile times and used nothing the rest of the month. At this point she said she had a dental appointment and that she had to go. We agreed that we would talk more in two days after our fitness group. I was dying to ask her how she could swap and only rely upon rubbers and a sort of rhythm method to keep from getting pregnant. She and Don seemed to really be risk takers.

Thursday, as soon as our waitress turned away, I said, "So you and Don do a lot of swapping and rely on condoms for protection. How can you do that?"

"There's actually more than that. We only use condoms during my fertile times when Don and I are together. If we swap during those times, I go bareback."

I gasped, "What about getting pregnant?"

"Well, that is part of our swapping and the risk of pregnancy is what drew us to our swap club."

"I don't understand."

"Our club is called the Bareback Club and no one uses any birth control during our meetings."

"You mean everyone could get pregnant? What does Don think of this?"

"It turns him on, knowing that I could get pregnant. And, of course, he is paired up with someone who is unprotected, too. He likes that! I think you and Rob should come over and have dinner with us so that we can explain everything."

"I guess we could do that. How about tomorrow night?"

"Tomorrow is no good. Our club is meeting then, but Saturday would be great. I think you should tell Rob what we have been talking about. He might be more interested than you think."

"You aren't going to seduce him, are you?"

"No, but after he hears all the details, he might want to join. And by the way, we have been a member for a little over two years and, in that time, only three of the women have become pregnant. See you at seven?"

"OK, we'll be there. And I will talk to Rob. The whole scenario does sound a bit kinky and probably is pretty exciting. I do remember that when I started having sex in high school, it was pretty exciting not being protected. But I'm not sure I could take the risk now."

"Ah, but that's what really makes it fun!"

"Well, I'm not sure but I can tell that you are really into it. We will see you

Saturday night."

We parted company and my head was buzzing about our conversation. I couldn't wait to tell Rob about Amy and Don. But I definitely was not sure what he would think about their lifestyle. The rest of the day I couldn't get my mind on anything else. Amy's fun comment kept creeping into my thoughts. By the time Rob got home, the shock had worn off and I was wondering what Rob would really think about the whole deal. Amy had said that he might surprise me. Surely the risk of becoming pregnant would deter him. I have to admit that I wasn't so sure about what my thoughts were after thinking of what Amy had said. I could see that going bareback could be very exciting.

I opened right up to Rob the minute he walked in the door. "I had a really good chat with Amy after our workout today. She told me a little about her and Don's lifestyle. I was a little bit shocked at first but as I thought about it the rest of the day, I think I got a bit turned on."

"Turned on, eh? What's going on?"

"Well, as I mentioned before, they have done a little swapping. Actually, more than a little. They belong to a club they call the Bareback Club. Everyone has sex with no birth control when they meet."

"All the ladies could get pregnant? Wow! And this turns you on?"

"Well, I was really shocked at first but the more I thought about it, the more I was intrigued with the idea. Amy says the risk is what really makes it fun. I think I can see that might very well add to the whole thing."

"And her husband is OK with her getting pregnant?"

"Amy says that not too many women in the group have actually gotten knocked up. She says that Don is really into it. It turns him on, and don't forget, he is with other wives who are unprotected too. Amy invited us to dinner on Saturday evening so they could fill us in more. She didn't say anything, but I think she wants us to join. I told her we would be there. Is that alright?"

"OK. It does sound interesting and I'd like to hear more, but the idea of your getting pregnant- I don't know about that."

"Just keep an open mind and we'll see what they say."

"OK. It seems to me that you are pretty receptive to it already. Admit it, you are turned on by the idea, aren't you?"

"Well, maybe a little, but that would be a big step and you would have to agree, too."

"I can tell by the tone of your voice that you are already convinced."

"I'm not sure, but it is fun to think about."

Saturday, we pulled up to their house around seven and were pleased that their house was obviously expensive and very well kept. I know that impressed Rob. "I told you that they were high-class."

"Yeah. And the way you described Amy was pretty good, too."

"You won't be disappointed, and Amy said that Don was pretty good looking, too."

We rang the bell and Don answered. Amy hadn't lied to me either. Don was gorgeous- tall, dark, and one of the best looking guys I had ever seen. He greeted us, shook hands with Rob and escorted us in. Amy joined us from the kitchen and Rob's eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw her. Rob and I are pretty good looking, but these two are fabulous. Amy said that dinner wouldn't be ready for a few minutes and for us to make ourselves at home in the family room just off the kitchen.

"Well, Sally. Did you talk to Rob about our little club like you said you would?" Amy asked right off the bat.

"Yes I did, but as you know, I haven't really heard many of the details myself. He said it sounds interesting. I have been thinking about it for days and I'm willing to admit that it sounds like a lot of fun."

"You have no idea," Don said. "You see, one of the strongest drives in all of nature is the mating instinct. I know for myself, whenever I have sex, deep down I want to get my partner pregnant."

"It is like that for women too." Amy said. "In the back of our minds, we are not just having sex, we are being mated. Birth control is an artificial block and tends to diminish the true nature of sex. That is why I said that the risk of pregnancy is what makes our outings more fun."

"That's what really makes it for me," Don said. "Knowing that Amy might get pregnant and knowing that I might knock up someone's wife turns me on. That, in a nutshell, is what the Bareback Club is all about."

"A question," interjected Rob, "Are all the couples as good looking as you two?"

Don and Amy smiled at each other and Amy said, "I don't know about that, but I can assure you that there are no dogs in our club. Everyone is young, good-looking and loves sex."

"What happens if a wife does turn up pregnant?"

"Well, Rob, one of the requirements to join is that the couple must agree in writing that if the wife should happen to get pregnant, that there will no recriminations against any other member of the club, and that the baby will be considered as their own."

"And as I told you, Amy, only three wives have become pregnant and one of the couples rejoined after their baby was born. One couple moved out of state. I keep in touch with them and they are in the process of setting up a similar club in their new location. The other couple is expecting their baby in a few weeks and that is why the club has a vacancy now. New members are only allowed in upon the recommendation of an existing couple. That is why we are talking to you. We think you should join."

"Yes, we think you would fit right in. What do you think?"

Right then Amy said that dinner was ready and that we could talk more after we ate. We adjourned to the dining room and had a wonderful meal. The conservation was light, mostly about jobs, family and the like. Occasionally Rob held my hand under the table and gave me little smiles. I didn't know about him but I was ready to join. When we were done we went back into the family room.

"Well," Don said, "Back to our club- we meet on Friday evenings twice a month. The last meeting of each month, we draw for the two nights for the following month. That way they are random and the women's fertile periods will fall on unpredictable dates. We meet at the Castille restaurant which has a conference room. There are eight couples so we need a private room. The husbands draw the ladies' names and that sets the pairings for the evening. If a husband picks his own wife, it is up to her if they want to put her name back or not. Then we all enjoy a good meal. The men take the chosen wife to her house and returns to his own in the morning. That's about it."

"And no one uses any birth control?"

Amy piped right up, "That's what makes it so exciting!"

Rob asked, "What about if some one is absent?"

"Good question, Rob. The last wife chosen gets any extras. This does happen every once in a while," Don added. "One other thing, since we would be sponsoring you and Sally, we would be paired up your first week."

"You mean I would be with Amy, here, and you would take Sally back to our place. Right?"

"Exactly. That way, you wouldn't be with total strangers right away."

Rob stole a glance at Amy and said, "Well, that settles it for me. I'm in. Sally?"

"Rob, Amy said you would surprise me. And she didn't even have to seduce you. I think it will be fun. When do we start?"

"You have to get off the pill first."

"I only have three more in this cycle."

"That's great! Our next meeting is two weeks from last night. We have two in a row." Amy paused and then looked right at me, "Are you two sure about this?"

I glanced at Rob. He had a big smile on his face. "Yes, we are, aren't we, Rob?"

"Oh, yeah! Maybe we could get started tonight."

"No, no," Don jumped in. "Sally is on the pill now. That wouldn't be fair."

"Ok, I guess I can wait a couple weeks."

We all decided it was getting late and we got ready to leave. Amy gave us a big hug and I couldn't help notice that Rob gave her a little nibble on her ear before they broke apart. "Well then, I guess I'll see you at the gym on Tuesday."

"Yeah. I hope you don't change your mind before then."

"No chance, Amy. I think I had already made up my mind before tonight."

With that, we took off. All the way home, I played with Rob's cock and he kept saying that he was really excited about our new club. When we got home, we headed right to bed. "Are you sure you want to risk my getting pregnant?"

"I think I'm going to be just like Don. The idea is already turning me on. And I'm going to try my best to nail Amy and every other woman in the club. I hope Amy wasn't lying about there being no dogs."

"That doesn't mean that you are going to neglect me, does it?"

"No. as a matter of fact, look at what I have for you right now."

We made love and it was heavenly. When we had finished, Rob said, "You know, I think that we shouldn't use any precautions when we have sex from now on."

"But don't you think it would be more fun knowing that if I did get pregnant, it would be someone else's baby?"

"You're right. That would change the whole mental aspect. I'll get some rubbers tomorrow."

I dosed off, dreaming of all the fun we were going to have. The next morning I woke up ahead of Rob and I proceeded to suck him till he came to. "Oh, Rob, I am so excited about the club. I can't wait. I need you to fuck me right now!"

"Wow! You are going to kill these poor unsuspecting husbands, aren't you?"

"I don't know about that, but it is going to be fun trying."

I could hardly wait till Tuesday when I would see Amy again. I was dying to tell her how excited I was. Adding to my excitement was the fact that I had taken my last pill just before I left for the gym. The workout went fast and soon Amy and I were in the coffee shop. "So, Sally, are you still with us?"

"Amy, I haven't been able to think about anything else. And I can't believe how turned on Rob is about the club. Even the thought of my getting pregnant isn't bothering him. And he is really looking forward to being with you. I can't stop thinking about Don either. You said he was a hunk, but I think he is more like a superhunk. Does it bother you to know I was getting wet Saturday night just thinking about being with him? I almost wished that he would have said it was alright to get started then."

"Not a bit. It is sort of hard to be jealous in a deal like this. Is there anything about Rob you want to tell me?"

"Well, he is pretty big and he is kinky as hell- loves anal and cream pies. I doubt you have to worry about anal at first, because he swears he's going to knock you and all the other wives up. He won't want to waste any of his sperm in your ass."

"There is nothing I like more than an enthusiastic lover, and I love kink."

My period came along on Saturday morning and I knew I would be ready by Friday. Rob doesn't like menstrual sex, so we were extra antsy by Friday. He never once mentioned any hesitancy about my getting pregnant. I wasn't worried and the idea of unprotected sex was building my anticipation to an almost unbearable height. I was ready!

I spent all day Friday getting myself in my most sexy condition- shaving, nails, hair- everything I could think of. I knew, as a new couple, we would be the center of attention and I sure didn't want to disappoint anyone, especially Don. Rob and I were to be dressed according to Amy's guidance- dressy casual- sexy, but not slutty. Rob was at his handsome best. By the time we were ready to go, we were nervous and excited to a point we could hardly contain ourselves. Luckily we arrived at the restaurant at the same time as Amy and Don, and they calmed us down, telling us that there was nothing to worry about. They told us that we were a gorgeous couple and would fit right in.

When the four of us walked into the party room, we were met by a group of people who were very friendly and there definitely were no dogs in the room. Both Rob and I immediately shed our previous nervousness. We knew right then that we were in for a fun time. Don formally introduced us and then proceeded to lead the drawing for pairs. Everyone mingled for a while and then sat down to eat with their partners for the evening. I sat with Don at one table with another couple. Amy and Rob sat at another table with one other couple. The rest of the pairs sat at two other tables. Everything was very mellow and I felt very comfortable. I even played with Don's leg under the tablecloth. I'm sure he got a hard-on.

When everyone had finished eating, we all mingled some more before departing for the wives' homes. I sat close to Don in his Jaguar, again playing with his leg. We kissed at each stop light. I hoped I wasn't staining his seat because I was wet. Boy, was I ever ready for Don! When we reached the house, I gave Don a quick tour, ending up in the master bedroom, of course. It was time to get down to business. We came together in a very passionate kiss and started to undress each other.

"You don't seem to be nervous, Sally. Are you okay?"

"I'm on my home territory- I've been thinking of you for two weeks and I can't wait to make love to you. I wanted to get started when we were at your house for dinner, but you said no. Let's get in bed."

"Sorry about saying no, but as you know, the chance of pregnancy is what turns me on. By the way, do you think you are fertile tonight?"

"I'm not going to tell you, and I want you to think that there are a dozen eggs waiting for you. There is always a chance at any time during my cycle so you will just have to hope that the time is ripe."

"You are going to be one hard nut to crack."

"Well, Don, isn't that right in the spirit of our club?"

"It is and just for the record, your tits are magnificent and I love shaved pussies."

"Good. Mine is all yours and I wish you luck in your drive to knock me up. Do you want me to suck you off?"

"A good sucking would be a great way to start, but I want to lick you first."

How could I object? He started by fondling my titties, pinching and then licking my nipples. They immediately perked right up and he proceeded to suck them till I was squirming around on the bed. He finally pulled off and resumed tweaking them with his fingers, sliding down to my pussy. The licking really began in earnest-my clit was throbbing and I could tell that an orgasm would be coming soon.

"Damn, Sally, you are so wet and slick, I can't get any traction with my tongue."

"I told you I have been thinking about you for two weeks. Your tongue is doing just great. I'm about to come." And I did, nearly bucking Don off the bed. A minute later, I had swallowed Don's dick and was sucking on it like an all-day lollipop. I could tell he was getting close, but he pulled away before he came.

"I don't want to waste any of my baby juice right away. I feel like I am going to score tonight."

"Oh, I think we are both going to score! Now let me hide that big old prick of yours so the ref won't see it. Slide right in- I am so wet." He started pumping hard and I bounced up to meet his every thrust. "Don, I know you are going to score a lot of points tonight. You feel so good and I feel another one starting." I could feel my pussy grabbing his cock and pulling him in. A few more thrusts and I completely lost it. Luckily I locked my legs over his butt or I really would have bucked him onto the floor. That was just about the most intense orgasm I had ever had. He slowed his pace a little but, I cried "Don't stop! It's not over yet." My pussy was milking him good and he blasted into me like a cannon.

A couple minutes later, we had regained our breath and I kissed him so hard my lips hurt. When we broke apart, he slipped out and rolled over. I immediately got my hand all sticky as I began to play with his softening cock. It didn't really go completely soft and after a few seconds, he was hard again. I straddled him and got ready to go for a ride. He thrust up a few times and then reached up and pulled me down to his chest, squashing my boobs on his muscular chest.

He kissed my lips again and then said softly, "Sally, that was incredible- the best ever."

"You said it, and I want more." More was an understatement. By nine the next morning, he had pumped me full five times and we were exhausted but very satisfied.

DenverYo
DenverYo
304 Followers
12