The Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroBull
RetroBull
24 Followers

"Oh fuck... fuck... ah!" she cried, her back arching. Her hands pawed at the sheets, her thighs gripping so tight he thought she was going to pop his skull. He slowed his attentions but did not stop them, prolonging her orgasm. She was cumming hard and he loved it.

At last she slumped back down onto the sheets and he stopped, giving her inner thighs a kiss each before climbing her body.

"You asshole," she hissed. "I told you not to make me cum."

"Yeh, it looked so unpleasant for you," he said sarcastically. "Besides, I was warming you up for the main event. Get ready for your thirty seconds in heaven."

She reached down, covering her pussy with her hand. "Put a condom on first," she said. "I don't fuck strangers unprotected."

"I'm not a stranger, Beth," he said, stroking his hands up her body. "And I bet you don't use a condom with your boyfriend. You must be on the pill."

"So what if I am? You're not my boyfriend."

"No, but you said you would let me fuck you. And if you don't, if there's no sex, then your plagiarism will be exposed. And since I'm not remotely interested in wearing a condom, then I guess we've got a conundrum. We either have sex unprotected, or I reveal your cheating to the school."

Her eyes glimmered with hate as she considered his words, knowing she was in an impossible position.

"Fine. But don't cum inside me. That's... that's too much."

"You're not really in a position to bargain," Jake grinned. "But fine, I accept. I won't cum inside you."

And honestly, he really wouldn't. That was clearly her line in the sand; the first time she'd put down a boundary tonight and really meant it. He wasn't going to breach it.

She hesitated a moment, then lifted her hand away. "Let's get this over with, then. Be quick."

"Beth, honey, there's no chance of that," he whispered, then pushed inwards.

She whimpered as his cock slipped inside her, biting her lower lip and glancing away to try to conceal her pleasure. He pushed inwards until he was hilted inside the beautiful redhead.

For a moment he simply held himself above her, luxuriating in his situation. He was fucking Beth Holdale. Actually fucking her. She was here, on his bed, with his cock buried inside her velvet furnace. This was not a dream. And maybe some part of him should feel guilty that was now irrevocably cheating on his girlfriend, but... no. He could not bring himself to care.

Then he started to thrust, slowly at first. He enjoyed the little moans that she couldn't catch in time and the way she would steal glances at him before looking away. She was enjoying herself, even if she wouldn't admit it.

After a few minutes, his pace inexorably increased and soon he was fucking her in a steady, potent rhythm. She was responding, too, her breathing quickening and her tunnel tightening on his cock.

God, she was so hot. And sadly for her, they had already gone way past thirty seconds. Also sadly for her, she was clearly going to cum again. Barely five minutes had elapsed and she was getting close, and he could tell that bothered her. It did not bother Jake, however; a gorgeous woman who could cum on his cock was everything he dreamed of. Beth was an angel who fell from heaven and landed on his dick.

"Slow down..." she panted. "Please, slow down."

He grinned. "Why? Are you going to cum?"

"Please, Jake," she pleaded. "I don't want to cum!"

"You already have once. What's the big deal about some more?"

She whimpered, shivering slightly as she got closer. Despite her best efforts, she could not keep herself from climbing that peak.

"I didn't want that one, either! Please... just stop..."

But he had no intention of doing so. She was so close, and whilst her lips said no her body was flushed and cresting, her pussy narrowing on his cock. She wanted this; it was another paper boundary for him to tear down.

"Fuck you... I hate you..." she moaned, writhing beneath him as she tipped over the edge. "You asshole... I'm cumming... I'm cumming..."

Her body seized up, jerking beneath him, her pussy squeezing and flexing on his probing dick. Her eyes rolled back and she sobbed out her pleasure, clawing at his shoulders, lost in the throes of ecstasy. She was cumming HARD, and he loved every second of it.

Eventually she slumped backwards onto the mattress, gulping down air. He had not stopped his thrusts, but he had slowed them, letting her ride the orgasm out.

Her eyes fluttered open and she stared at him in desperation.

"Stop making me cum..." she pleaded, her green eyes wide, her freckled face flushed. "That wasn't part of the deal... please stop making me cum..."

He grinned. "No."

"Fuck you," she hissed. "You fucking bastard."

Still smirking down at her, he began to speed his thrusts, resuming his former pace. His hips thumped against hers, and her eyes rolled back as his cock plunged eagerly into her silken snatch. She whimpered.

"You said I could fuck you," he said, leaning down until their faces were inches apart. "So I am. It's not my fault you have a hair trigger."

"You're an asshole," she whispered through gritted teeth, though the potency of the insult was somewhat diminished by her ragged moans of pleasure. "I've told you I don't want to cum!"

"And I don't believe you. That's two orgasms so far and I've barely had to work for them. You cum very easily for someone who doesn't want to," he teased. "And it's going to be three soon, isn't it?"

"Fuck you," she replied, biting her lower lip.

His hips were slamming against hers now, her trim body shaking with each violent impact. Her breasts shook on her chest each time he crashed into her and he could feel her velvet pussy narrowing on his dick.

She looked away, squeezing her eyes shut, biting her lower lip so hard it went white.

"God, you're hot," he said. "Especially when you're trying not to cum. But we both know it's not going to work. You're going to cum on my dick again, aren't you?"

"Fuck you, fuck you, FUCK YOU!" she cried, her eyes squeezing shut as her third climax of the night erupted inside of her. She arched her back, screaming out in orgasmic bliss as she gripped manic fistfuls of the sheets.

Jake fully hilted inside of her as she came hard, holding himself deep in her cunt with a growl as he enjoyed the sight of the gorgeous redhead climaxing on his cock. And the feel of it, too, as her pussy pulsed and quivered on his invasive pole.

When that orgasm had eventually passed he withdrew, his swollen length springing free. She gasped at the feeling, her eyes flashing open, and pushed herself into a sitting position.

"I told you to stop making me cum!" she snapped.

"And I said no."

"Then we're done. This is over."

Jake shrugged, gesturing towards the door of his bedroom. "You're free to go at any time, Beth," he said. "I'm not keeping you here." Then he smiled. "Of course, if you do, I'll be forced to email the Dean with the evidence that you cheated."

"Fuck you."

He lay down next to her, idly reaching out to grasp one of her perfect 32C breasts. He noticed that she didn't make a move to leave.

"If you've decided to stay, Beth, then sit on my cock," he whispered.

She stared at him a moment, evidently annoyed at being told what to do. A few seconds later, however, she complied, throwing a leg over him and straddling his waist.

He reached up, cupping her gorgeous tits, feeling their ample size in his grasp. To his surprise, she did not slap his hands away. Her nipples were hard, digging into his palms; try as she might to deny it, her arousal was plain.

Then she reached down, grasping his dick and lining it up with her pussy. She settled down and her eyes squeezed shut. She stifled a whimper, evidently trying not to reveal how much she appreciated the sensation of his cock stretching her full.

"You're allowed to enjoy it," he grinned, giving her tits another squeeze.

"Shut the fuck up," she breathed, her eyes flashing open. But there was something a little more... engaged shining within them. He did not even need to start thrusting; she began to roll her hips without a word. It was quite clear she was getting into this, however much she pretended otherwise.

She bit her lower lip, and he realised he was in love with that expression. She kept doing it, and each time it set off a thrill inside him. She looked so goddamn cute and sexy when she did it.

Soon she was riding him slowly but with a steady rhythm, her silken cunt engorging and releasing his cock. She breathed deeply, quiet whimpers and moans escaping her. He could feel her tunnel narrowing slightly on his dick.

"You can cum if you like," he teased.

Her eyes flashed open, burning down at him. "No, I can't. I won't. My orgasms are not for you, Jake. They are for my boyfriend. Only he gets to make me cum. Only he gets to make me scream. I'm doing this because I have to; don't fool yourself into thinking I'm enjoying this."

Ah, so that was the reason. Her boyfriend. If she persuaded herself this was necessary, if she convinced herself that she wasn't enjoying this, then maybe this wasn't cheating. Maybe she could live with the guilt.

It was nonsense, of course. This was cheating whether she liked it or not: she had willingly had sex with another man, so she might as well have fun. Jake smiled to himself. He was going to make sure she realised that.

At the same time, her motions were slowing, the rhythm of her hips dropping. She wasn't tired; she was too fit for that, too athletic. No, she was slowing deliberately.

Realisation dawned on him. Now it made sense, why she'd been so eager to climb on top. That way she could set the pace; she could make sure she didn't cum. It took the power away from him.

Or so she thought.

Jake wasn't going to allow that. He wanted her to cum. He loved seeing it, feeling it, knowing she was in heaven and his cock was the reason. And he knew she loved it too; that it was stubbornness on her part to deny something so patently true. Her protestations grew weaker by the orgasm. She might spit out insults and deny she was enjoying herself, but she did not attempt to actually stop him.

More to the point, she had accidentally pushed herself close to cumming once again. He could tell from the flush on her face and the way her pussy narrowed. She had let herself get carried away riding his dick and now she was hovering on the edge, not going fast enough to peak but not going slow enough to let the opportunity slip away, either.

She was at war with herself. She wanted it, but knew she shouldn't have it. Her body wanted to cum, her animal instincts craving the sweet release of orgasm, but her moral code begged her not to.

Jake decided to make up her mind for her.

"I didn't tell you to stop," he growled, roughly tugging her down, wrapping his arms around her body to pin her against him. Her breasts crushed against his hard chest and he bent his legs, immediately starting to hammer his dick into her tight snatch. He could feel it constricting on his cock. She was so close.

"No... don't make me cum again... please, Jake..." she pleaded. "My orgasms aren't yours... They don't belong to you..."

"Tonight they do," he responded, gripping a handful of her silky red hair as he pounded her perfect slender body. "And I want ALL of them."

"I.. I hate you..." she whined.

"I know you do, Beth. Now cum. Cum on my dick again!"

Whether willingly or not, she did as she was told. With a desperate wail she climaxed, pushing herself back against him, quivering in his grip as her fourth orgasm overtook her. He slowed his thrusts, instead fucking her with long, deep strokes as she came.

But no sooner had the climax faded than he was pounding her again, immediately resuming his former pace. She twitched and gurgled wordlessly, and he kissed her neck, showering her collarbone in hot, fiery kisses.

Her fifth orgasm arrived heartbeats later, less than thirty seconds after the fourth, and it was her strongest yet. She clawed at his biceps, sobbing out in pure pleasure as she spasmed in the throes of ecstasy, and he bottomed out in her to let her ride it out. Her tunnel squeezed his cock in undulating waves as she rocked in time with the rhythm of her bliss.

When at last her pleasure had faded he released his grip on her hair, letting her collapse against him. She gulped down air, panting heavily, lying on him lifelessly as she recovered.

He did not disturb her. At last she stirred, pushing herself upright, staring down at him. Pleasure, desire and confusion for her feelings all warred on her beautiful face.

"I've never cum like this before," she breathed, her standoffishness evaporated by a roiling tide of white hot orgasms. "What the fuck are you doing to me?"

"I'm fucking you like you deserve, Beth. And you'll enjoy it even more if you just relax. You're clearly having fun; just fucking admit it! For once in your life stop being a bitch."

Her eyes narrowed in annoyance, then she threw her head back with an irritated groan. "Fine!" she snapped. "But you need to promise me that this stays between us. That what we do here tonight is our little secret. Promise me that, and I'll... I'll stop holding back. God, I feel so dirty saying that."

"I promise," he said. "I won't tell a soul."

She stared at him a moment, then shook her head in disbelief. "I can't believe I'm doing this. You're an asshole, Jake, but even my boyfriend has never been able to get me off during sex. No one ever has. From going down on me, sure, but never whilst fucking me."

"I'm a man of many talents."

She smiled naughtily. "As I'm finding out."

"So do I have your permission to make you cum now?" he teased, sliding his hands up her body to play with her perfect tits. "Because I really want to make you cum some more."

"You have my permission," she grinned, leaning forwards until their faces were inches apart. Her green eyes were ablaze with pure desire. "Tonight my orgasms are yours, Jake. They're all yours. So take them - take all of them."

Then she was kissing him hard. Her hands slid up to his cheeks, gripping his head as she pushed her tongue into his mouth, rolling her hips back against him.

He groaned into the kiss, almost overwhelmed by her change of heart. He let his tongue duel with hers even as he reached down to grasp her ass, his fingers sinking into the soft flesh as he started to fuck her once more.

She whimpered, not breaking the kiss, and it did not take long until he was pounding her anew. The bed creaked in protestation but Jake did not care. He didn't care about anything that wasn't the beautiful, slutty redhead climaxing on his cock again and again.

A few minutes later her sixth arrived. She wailed into the kiss, then broke it, a broken sob of euphoria bursting from her lungs. Their foreheads were pressed together as she rode it out, rocking like a wave against him, her eyes rolled back as she twitched and quivered.

At last her delicate eyelids fluttered open and she stared into his eyes with enraptured awe. She seemed unable to speak and Jake grinned, kissing her lightly on the lips before grasping her hips and lifting her off his cock.

He dropped her next to him on the bed and moved behind her, pushing her torso down so her ass stuck up in the air. She was limp in post-orgasmic bliss, and made no effort to stop him manhandling her into exactly the position he wanted.

No more than a few seconds elapsed during the whole maneuver and soon he was spearing her dripping cunt once more, groaning as her velvet furnace welcomed him back in.

"Fuck... I love it..." she babbled, moaning into the bedsheets. He ran his hands up her sides, enjoying her hot skin beneath his palms, before they came to rest on her hips.

He started slow, knowing she was still a little dazed from cumming so much. Yet it was still sublime; the sight of the perfect redhead bent over in front of him, her beautiful freckled skin flushed with her arousal, her silky hair messy over her back.

Soon, however, his pace began to inexorably increase. She did not complain; indeed, her guttural exultations suggested she agreed wholeheartedly with his acceleration. And whilst it seemed she'd lost the ability to properly talk, that did not stop a long string of nonsensical vocalisations burbling forth from her lips.

Jake grunted, slamming his hips against her ass, watching her whole body shake with each impact. She was tensing and he knew she was close. He was getting very good at reading her ascent to orgasm.

He did not slow, instead gripping her hips tightly and gritting his teeth as he fucked her. It was getting harder and harder not to cum - his balls were practically boiling - but he wasn't going to let himself just yet. Firstly, he knew he could milk at least one more orgasm out of Beth, and secondly, he didn't want things to end.

He didn't have time to think of that for long, however, because moments later Beth came again. With a quiet whimper she pushed her ass back against him, burying her face in the sheets. He felt her pussy clamp down on his dick and he hilted inside her, sinking himself into her as deeply as he could as he fell forward on top of her, propping himself up on straight arms.

She spasmed beneath him for a good while until at last she was done. Then she pushed her legs out, lying flat, her face turning to the side. She smiled breathlessly, still jolting with the occasional aftershock.

"You're incredible," she giggled, her eyes finally focussing on something again.

He grinned, leaning down to kiss her shoulder, enjoying her drawn-out moan as he started to move his hips once more.

"I'm going to cum soon, Beth," he whispered, lifting his head to nibble at her earlobe.

"No, not yet," Beth pleaded, reaching behind her to place one hand on the back of his head. "I want to hit double-figures. I... I want to see if I can."

Jake chuckled. "First of all you don't want to cum, and then you want to cum more than ever."

"Fuck you," she giggled. "This is your fault. You did this, so you need to see it through."

"I'll see what I can do," he grunted, immediately upping the pace until he was once again fucking her hard.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," she whined as his dick resumed plunging into her. "Fuck... I'm... I'm cumming again..."

And she wasn't lying. Her cunt spasmed around his length and she jerked beneath him. She was cumming so quickly now, and so hard. He could tell how dick drunk she was. He chewed the inside of his cheek and squeezed his eyes shut, trying to calm his churning balls. He barely succeeded.

But he didn't slow down. If he slowed down, he would cum. He needed to power through this, to get Beth to heaven as quickly as possible. If she wanted ten orgasms then he would give her ten orgasms, but it was a race against time.

Thankfully her hair trigger was his friend. Seconds later, number nine erupted inside of her. She gurgled, spasmed and undulated as her eyes rolled back.

He still did not slow down, fucking her through it. She came down the other side, and no sooner had the climax faded than the next was building. But there was no way he was going to be able to hold off any longer; his own orgasm was mere seconds away. And she'd made him promise he wouldn't cum inside her.

"I'm going to cum, Beth. I need to pull out."

"No, don't," she demanded. "I'm... I'm so close..."

"I can't hold off! I have to pull out!"

"NO!" she repeated desperately, turning her head to look at him with pleading eyes. "You can cum inside me, Jake. I want you to cum inside me!"

Jake grunted, his face contorting in desperate pleasure as he finally peaked, his hips thumping against her ass. He was in anguished heaven, desperately trying to hold on for that final few seconds.

He made it.

RetroBull
RetroBull
24 Followers