The Bargain Dress

Story Info
Tricked into becoming a sissy maid.
1.6k words
4.39
60.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my late teens before I found out how submissive my dressed self was. I'd never really considered myself to be a submissive sissy crossdresser but was about to discover that I was one.

I called an ad about women's dresses, heels and other things in the local bargain finder from a payphone. An older woman answered. She wasn't taken aback by my telling her the things were for me and mentioned that several others like me had called already.

All except one had never shown up so she wanted me to assure her that I would. I did and we set a time for the following evening.

When I got home from work I showered and shaved my body smooth, slipped into a lingerie' set and dressed outwardly male. I drove over, stared at the house and started to dither and worry about going in.

I was about to drive away, defeated by the thought of letting anyone know my secret. No I told myself! You assured her that you would show up and you're going to. I parked and before my resolution could dissipate walked to the side door she'd told me to use.

A very nervous and scared woman in her late fifties or early sixties opened the door. My being scared and nervous didn't relax her at all but she did motion me down the stairs where she said everything was.

I started to sort thru the racks she had set up. Still very nervous she went over to knock on a bedroom door to wake her daughter for obvious back up. Somehow that calmed me a bit and I selected a few dresses, a couple of skirts and some blouses to put aside as she waited for her daughter to come out.

I was taken aback when I recogniced her daughter when she emerged. I'd met her where I worked but she didn't recognise me at all it seemed. More nervous again I stammered as I asked if I could try on one of the dresses to see if it fit.

There was a bathroom to one side I could use and her daughter led me around a corner to point it out. I changed into the dress which fit quite well. Her daughter called out to ask me if I'd let them see how it fit. Yes I replied but I'll need a minute or two.

Very few people had ever seen me dressed and most of them accidently, but for some reason tonight I felt ready to show someone. From the pockets of my jacket I took out the make up I'd brought along and started to do my face.

It took a bit longer than they were prepared to wait as her daughter knocked on the door to ask me if I was going to come out after all?

I'd finished my foundation and eyes so I said I'd be out in a second or two, I just wanted to make sure everything looked right. Some blusher and lipstick and a few quick brush strokes to my hair and I was done.

Taking a deep breath I stepped out and walked around the corner to where they were seated beside the racks.

I couldn't believe my reception. The daughter's eyes twinkled as she did her best to look nonchalant about it. Her mother's jaw dropped and her eyes opened wide in surprise as I twirled on my tiptoes.

I felt myself blush as Jean, (the mother), told me that those legs were wasted on a man. Her whole manner changed as her nervousness vanished.

"That dress looks so good on you."

"This old thing?", I replied.

Smiling widely she suddenly jumped up and rushed upstairs. Sandy, (the daughter), stood up to hug me saying she was so pleased that I had come out to show her mother that a guy in a dress didn't have to look like a guy in a dress.

Sandy was gay and knew a few crossdressers from the clubs she went to. She'd told her mom that and reassured her when the first guy called but he never showed up and the only one that had, had hidden in the bathroom too scared to let her mother see.

I sorted thru the racks a bit waiting for Jean to return to find out what kind of prices she had set. Sandy helped me sort thru the heels to find a pair that fit, a belt to accent the dress I had on and a necklace.

Jean came back down bearing a tray with coffee and cookies; surprising me. She poured coffee and we sat down, her in a chair beside the end of the couch I sat on. Sandy sat close beside me, her arm draped behind me.

Jean asked question after question animatedly and I did my best to answer them all from the limited experience I had at that point. Interspiced with that was the fashion show I gave them as I tried on other dresses and heels Sandy kept picking out for me.

Jeam was fairly critical and let me know if a dress didn't suit me while praising the ones that did.

Sandy merely sat there smiling a secretive smile I didn't quite comprehend.

Finally Sandy got up and selected a short black dress with white lace trim from a rack I hadn't looked thru and asked me to try it on. Why not I thought. I started to head to the bathroom again but Sandy held my arm.

"It's just us girls here and we don't mind if you change in front of us, do we Mother?"

She stared into my eyes challengingly then smiled at her mother and raised her eyebrows. Jean looked a bit nervous but not scared as her eyes flicked back and forth between Sandy and I.

"Go ahead. Take that dress off and put this one on."

She turned away dismissively and started to sort thru the things on one table as I stood there noy quite sure what to do. Jean's eyes stared into mine and she licked her lips. I felt something shifting, something changing between the three of us that wasn't quite definable as yet.

Sandy looked over at me and scowled. Shaking a bit I undid the dress I had on and stepped out of it in front of them.

They'd seen flashes of my lacy bra, the dark bands atop my nylons and the straps of my garter belt from some of the lower cut or higher hemlined dresses all night. I'd felt a bit racy or slutty but proud. Now I felt naked and exposed.

I cowered and did my best to cover myself as I stepped into the dress Sandy had selected. I hadn't noticed just how short it was before but as I pulled it up now I realised it would just cover my panties adequately.

My nylons, garter straps and four or five inches of bare thigh were left on display. I stared down at my legs feeling as exposed as in just the lingerie'. Jean stood to zip up the back for me and I heard a small click and wondered about it.

Sandy came over with a small white lace cap she pinned into my hair before slipping a short layered white crinoline up my legs that held the skirt out and raised the hemline enough to display the crotch of my panties no matter how I'd be standing.

Jean had knelt during this and I heard two more clicks as the four inch heels Sandy had suggested I wear with the last dress were locked around my ankles.

Knowing I was locked into the dress and heels sent a shiver thru me. Any resistance or reluctance I felt melted away and I felt a serenity settle over me. I knew both Jean and Sandy sensed it happening.

"There doesn't that feel better? Isn't this what you really wanted? Every little sissy wants to wear a French maid outfit. And to be locked in it makes it so much more special, doesn't it?".

I merely nodded as something inside me confirmed what Sandy was saying.

"There that's a good girl! The aunt whose clothes you've been trying on all night was our submissive maid till she passed away.

Now you can replace her and mom and I won't have

to do all those disgusting household chores anymore."

Sandy had picked up a camera from one table and taken shots from several angles as she said that.

Jean smiled at me as she walked around me and admired their handiwork.

"Now if you want to get out of that outfit tonight and for me to delete or give you these pictures you'd better get started cleaning this place properly."

Several days worth of dishes needed to be handwashed and dried, then set away. Then the bathrooms took a few hours. I was vacuuming the living room when Jean's husband came home.

He shook his head as he stared at me quizzically.

"Jean", he called out, "I thought you said the new maid was going to be a guy."

"Oh she is, just a very feminine guy who looks like a girl."

"Really, I'd never have guessed it from his appearance. Seems to know how to clean up this pigsty anyway. That's a relief. Does he know about his full responsibilities yet?"

"No we hadn't gotten that far yet. It took a bit longer then we expected to get him properly dressed and started cleaning up. We'll explain them to him when he's finished."

I shivered as I heard those words and strange thoughts ran thru my mind. What else was expected of me?