The Barista

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached between her legs and framed her gorgeous vulva with her long manicured fingers. Gently pulling her labia apart, she opened her hole as I zoomed in for a photo that bordered on pornographic.

"You like my pussy, Jack?" she said, barely whispering. Her head was back on a pillow and her eyes were watching my reaction to her display. I stopped clicking and just stared, my mouth open in awe. She dipped her middle finger into her pussy and softly groaned. I could hear her fingers stirring the slippery essence of her excitement.

"Holy fuck," was all I could find to say. I was literally speechless at the sexy display only inches from my eyes. I took a few photos, but even that task was becoming difficult in light of the moment. She closed her eyes and began to rub and finger her pussy as I just gaped at the juicy opening between her wide spread legs. Her lovely lips moved loosely with her soft touch.

Is there a sexier sound than a woman fingering her own wet pussy? I think not. Pretty soon she had two fingers in her hole and they shone with her juices whenever she pulled them out. She slowly put her fingers in her mouth, never taking her eyes off mine. She sucked her fingers and moaned softly. God I wanted to taste her so bad. She put her fingers back in her pussy and began to finger fuck her juicy hole. The sound of her slippery fingers sliding gracefully in and out of her slick cunt was the loudest sound in the room. Grace opened her eyes once again and, with lowered lids, asked me a question.

"Do you want to touch me, Jack?"

I couldn't believe my ears. But I also couldn't find my voice. I just nodded in dumb agreement. Was there even a morsel of doubt that I would do anything other than say yes?

"You'll need to put your camera down," she suggested, "for a minute, anyway."

She sat up, legs still spread, and leaned back on her arms, arching her back to offer me her breasts. They lay proudly on her rib cage, so full and soft; her nipples still hard little nubbins of dimpled pink flesh.

I needed no further encouragement as I placed my camera on the bed and moved in closer to touch her body. I stroked her face, looking deeply into her eyes, trying to thank her with my gaze and my touch. My voice finally returned - barely.

"Thank you," I murmured. My fingertips grazed down her shoulders, across her upper chest and up the slopes of her generous bosom. She arched her back ever more, encouraging me to feel her bust.

I did. Her breasts were magnificent - soft, round and full. They felt like warm creamy balls of Jello in my hand. Her skin was as smooth as silk and her nipples felt hot and rock hard to my touch. My hands couldn't get enough of them. My fingers grazed back and forth over her distended nipples, then circled her silver dollar sized areola.

"Mmmm," she moaned as I gently began to squeeze her tits. "You have nice hands," she cooed.

"Well, you have nice tits," I replied. "Check that. You have incredible tits," I stated as I continued to knead and fondle her heavenly flesh.

She was looking at me with a look both quizzical and sensual; like she knew what was happening, but didn't know why. She suddenly looked so tender and lovely, while at the same time sexy as hell. I was drawn to her lips and kissed her unabashedly. She kissed me back with a passion that took me by surprise.

Her lips were soft and supple, as I knew they would be. Her mouth opened, as did mine, and our tongues danced in a swirling mix of saliva and heated breath. God, I couldn't get enough of this young lady. I felt like I was falling into a bottomless pit of sensuality.

Our kiss broke and my hands roamed her ass, feeling the smooth skin of her backside and the gorgeous curve of her hips. I squeezed her right cheek and as I leaned on my left arm and engaged her in an even deeper kiss. I stroked her cheek and whispered as I backed away.

"Turn over, Grace. Let me touch your backside," I requested. She turned, folded her arms under her turned head and sighed as I climbed up and straddled her thighs. Her ass was sheer perfection as well, and sloped upward at what seemed an almost impossible angle. Her cheeks were perfect globes of soft white flesh and the cleft of her ass was deep and alluring. I leaned down to massage her shoulders and back, then worked my way along the deep curve of her lower back and up the steep slope of her buttocks. Her skin was so soft and smooth and my old hands looked wizened and wrinkled against her pert young flesh. It was heaven squeezing her cheeks and she moaned softly as I did so, spurring me on. As I gently massaged her butt, my thumbs began to spread her cheeks. I could see the tight light brown sphincter of her snug little asshole and the wet rounded lips of her juicy cunt just beyond.

As I pulled her cheeks apart with more fervor, I could hear the sticky sound of her lips separating down below. Opening her sex let her aroma waft up once again and it began to make my brain crazy with lust. I slid two fingers in to run along the tight furls of wet flesh and noticed that she arched her back to raise her butt further; a clear sign that I was doing something right and that she wanted me to touch her there.

"You're so pretty, Grace. So pretty," I whispered as she moaned in response.

"I love the way you touch me, Jack. So gentle. I love that you're not in a hurry."

"I'm not. Let's just stay here forever," I joked as the tip of my middle finger slid through her lips and came to rest on the tight starfish of her anus. I didn't probe, I just applied a bit of pressure and her response, raising her ass a little to encourage me, told me that this was an area to be explored later. I even detected a soft moan as I pressed the pad of my finger against her tight little dark hole.

"Turn over, baby," I whispered.

She did and her boobs flopped around as she lay back down on her back and looked up at me. Her head lay on a pillow and she watched me as I adored her body. It was a body worthy of worship and I felt so fortunate to be laying my hands on her. My hands roamed everywhere, each doing its own thing. I explored from head to toe, but it was hard to ignore her breasts, laying so full and round on her chest.

For the moment I avoided running my hands between her legs, but my explorations slowly began to circle her belly, hips and upper thighs. Her mons rose prominently from her flat stomach and was completely devoid of hair except for a tiny wisp of pubic growth just above her thin tight slit. I gently lay the palm of my hand over her pudendum and my middle finger settled in between her slippery folds. I felt her spread her legs slightly, allowing me further access to her silken treasure. She was warm, almost hot, to the touch.

Her clit was quite prominent and clearly distended from our foreplay. I let the pad of my middle finger rest lightly on her slick pearl and began to rub in tight small circles. She moaned softly and shifted her body slightly; allowing me the perfect angle. I just looked at her, all of her, as my finger began to flutter over her sexual center. I watched to gauge her reaction to my touch. Did she like a softer or a harder touch? Faster or slower? Circular or back and forth? Or did she respond to changing it up with lots of variety? My intuition told me it was the latter.

I hadn't thought about making her cum this way, but knew that some women loved to be touched and stroked to orgasm. Based on her reactions, I continued to experiment as I could feel Grace's body respond positively to my varied touch. Her cunt was absolutely dripping with juices now and my finger was well lubricated as it slid into her pussy a time or two. Each time she groaned in appreciation and spread her legs further and raised her hips up a little bit more.

"Oh, don't stop, Jack. Keep touching me," she demanded with eyes still closed.

If she didn't want me to stop, then I wasn't going to stop. I leaned down to suck on her nipples as my finger began to rub her faster and faster. I could tell that this was the right strategy as her body began to squirm and her hands clutched the bedspread. My finger found that beautiful groove just to the side of her pussy and it circled over her clit as I continued to rub her with an ever increasing tempo. The juicy sound of my finger stirring her sex was getting increasingly louder. There was no question now. She was going to come.

"Oh, Jack. So good, don't stop. Keep go...oh, Jack. Ah, fuck!" she suddenly screamed as her body lurched and spasmed. She let out a deep guttural cry and came in pulsing waves, wracked with pleasure. I slowed my fingers gradually and eventually pulled away from her clit, sensing that she might now be super sensitive down there. Her erratic breathing settled after a few moments and she turned to face me with a look of warm admiration.

"My God. Where did you learn to touch a woman like that?" she queried. "That was amazing."

"Experience over the years, I guess. I've always been a very tactile person and I love touching women; everywhere, but especially down there. Pretty simple, really," I said.

"Well, you could give a few guys I know lessons. I'll say that," she grinned. "That felt soooo good. Thank you."

"My pleasure, Grace. And I mean that."

Grace pulled herself up to her knees, as did I, and she put her arms around my neck. We kissed deeply once again as my hands explored the fleshy roundness of her incredible butt. My cock had softened during my manual ministrations, but was hanging thick and heavy, beginning to harden in my jeans once again. I had lusted so many times for her as she drew coffee from the stainless steel urns; now I was squeezing her cheeks with impunity. We had gotten the formality of her first orgasm out of the way; now it felt like the door was open to extended play. Her ass felt so young, soft and supple in my old hands; maybe because it was.

"Mmm, Jack. Can I ask you a favor?" she purred.

"Anything," I replied.

"May I touch you?" she inquired innocently, like there was anything other than one answer to such a question.

I still pondered the question, rubbing my chin as if in deep thought. Grace laughed and slapped my arm. "Tell you what," she said. "You think about an answer to that question while I run to the bathroom." She hopped out of bed, her full breasts jiggling with the exertion. God, I loved the way they hung and swayed with even the slightest movement.

As she padded off to the bathroom, I admired the rear view. Her tight little bubble butt was perfection and jiggled tightly as she toddled off to pee. I wasn't sure I had ever seen such exquisite beauty. "And we've got to get you out of those clothes," she added over her shoulder, just before closing the door.

I shed my shoes and socks and discarded my shirt. I decided to let Grace help with the rest. I always loved being unbuckled and unzipped by a lover when I was really turned on. I stood in the middle of the room and looked out at the incredible view, laden in the orange glow of a late afternoon sun.

The door opened and Grace emerged with a huge smile. "Oh. Halfway there. Let me help with the pants," she said enthusiastically. She knelt before me and began to run the palms of her hand up and down my thighs and hips, narrowly missing the growing bulge hanging down in my jeans.

She finally zeroed in on the huge lump and began to stroke the turgid flesh beneath the denim. She had a glowing smile on her face as she traced the outline of my gathering hardness. Looking down at this lovely girl touching me was a complete and utter turn on.

"Oh, my," she said. "What have we here?" She palmed my length and suggested that I couldn't be very comfortable with my erection pushing down my leg at a weird angle. I agreed as she began to unbuckle my belt. She then slowly and provocatively pulled the zipper down and grabbed the waistband of my jeans and pulled, bringing my silk boxers with them. As she got to the right spot, my erection sprung up from its release and bounced a few times just inches from Grace's face.

"Well, well," she said with a smile as she leaned back to assess the situation. I was rock hard and proud that I was still able to attain an impressive erection with someone young enough to be my grand-daughter. I've always been very comfortable with my dimensions, both length and girth, and I was clearly more than enough for Grace to handle. I loved the way that she looked at my erection and the way it towered over her pretty face in such a submissive position.

She smiled as she took it in her hand and lightly stroked it. Her other hand reached underneath to massage my tight ball sack. She encircled her thumb and forefinger and began to slide the outer skin up and down as she looked up at me with a devilish smile. She clearly had experience in the handling of a hard cock; that was for sure.

"Mmm, I had a feeling you'd be a nice size, Jack. And you shave," she stated with amazement. "I love it."

"Always have," I replied. "I've always loved the feeling," I explained.

"Mmm, me too," Grace agreed. Her touch was exquisite and I enjoyed the way she handled me so gently; my steely hardness belying her light touch. She eventually stood up and grabbed my cock from a different angle. She pulled me in for another deep passionate kiss with her hand still around my cock, pressed between our bodies.

"So," she started demurely. "May I ask you another favor, Jack?" she whispered. I nodded numbly. She stood on tip toes again to ask her question directly into my ear. "May I suck you?"

"You can do anything you want to me, Grace," I replied.

"Oh, good," Grace replied. "You can do can to anything you want to me too, Jack," she said as she knelt down again before me. "Anything," she repeated as she encircled my still fully erect dick with the thumb and forefinger of her right hand and her left continued to massage my tightening balls. She lightly kissed the head before letting go with both hands and placing them on my upper thighs. My very full erection towered over her beautiful face as she stuck her curled tongue out and cradled the bulging head of my thick hard cock. She pursed her lips and kissed the bottom of the crown, then slowly opened her mouth and engulfed the tip of my rock hard dick, all the while maintaining eye contact.

'She is so beautiful,' I thought to myself, 'and she's sucking my cock.' There was something so submissive about her position, kneeling in front of me with her mouth slobbering my erection with the most intimate attention. Her mouth felt like hot liquid silk and her little moans of delight and slurpy sucking sounds filled me with joy.

Her hands rejoined the party as she lofted my rigid dick with one hand and hunkered down to take one of my engorged balls into her mouth. I closed my eyes and let the physical feeling wash over me. I love having my balls sucked. I could feel Grace's tongue swirling around my left ball and hear her muffled moans. With a pop she let my testicle fall out of her mouth and hungrily returned to sucking the head of my cock. 'She may look innocent', I thought to myself, 'but she definitely knows how to handle a hard dick.'

Suddenly Grace stood, a look of deep lust in her eyes, as she lightly grabbed my erection and led me to the bed. "Come lie down, baby," she cooed. I complied and lay on my back in the middle of the bed. My cock was sticking straight up into the air and Grace knelt between my legs and resumed sucking. She cupped my balls with one hand, encircled the base of my shaft with the other and began to impale her mouth on my long thick pole. She stopped at one point, jerked me for a minute, spit on my dick and went back to sucking.

"Oh, Grace. That feels so good, baby. God, you're good," I said, my eyes closed in ecstasy.

"Mmm, you taste yummy, Jack," she said as she jerked me quickly again. She leaned forward with a smile on her face, grabbed my erection at the base and began to slap her hanging left breast with the shaft of my rock hard cock. The sexy sound of hard cock slapping soft tit was mesmerizing. Her lovely breast jiggled with each slap of my member. She had a sinful smile on her face as she knew the effect she was having on me. I reached down to feel her other breast as it hung and jiggled in the palm of my hand. She laughed and went back to sucking with a vengeance. The feel of her soft milky breast hanging in my hand was pure heaven.

Withdrawing once again, a long line of spit hung suspended between the tip of my cock and her full lips. She smiled, knowing how sexy this looked, when the strand finally broke and she smiled and bit her lower lip. She leaned forward, her hand wrapped around the root of my raging erection, and let her breasts hang just above the bulbous head of my straining cock. As she gazed into my eyes she began to jerk on the upper end of my penis. With each upward stroke her hand bounced against her full hanging bosom, making it jiggle and shake. God they were so soft and wonderful, dangling so seductively off her slender frame. She surely knew what she was doing.

"My God, Grace," was all I could summon.

She giggled. "You're a naughty boy, Jack. I always had a feeling about you," she said, as she continued to jerk me with just the right amount of pressure and tempo. The sight of my stiff dick in her slender hand was mesmerizing.

God, I wasn't ready to cum yet, but when I did, I could feel it was going to be a massive load. I was so turned on. She couldn't take all of me, but tried a time or two. But each time she gagged and had to back off once again. There was something so sexy about the way she cupped my balls with both hands and impaled her mouth on as much cock as she could handle, slurping, gagging and moaning the entire time.

Then, without warning, she delved way down between my spread legs as I raised my hips up off the bed. She disappeared from view and suddenly I felt her tongue licking my ass.

"Oh, Grace," I stammered.

I hadn't expected any of this. The realization that the beautiful barista whom I'd lusted after for so many months was probing my asshole with her tongue made me moan loudly and place my hands on her head. I couldn't believe the waves of pleasure washing through me at that moment. This beautiful young thing was moaning deeply as she penetrated and probed my ass with her stiffened tongue. She returned to licking my balls, then stuck her tongue out and traced the length of my shaft as she looked adoringly into my eyes. She stopped at the tip, pursed her lips and gave the crown of my cock the softest little kiss.

I suddenly felt I was letting Grace do all the work. "Pull up here, Grace. Let me taste you. Give me that sweet young pussy," I demanded. Grace smiled, and complied.

"Don't mind if I do," she replied as she crawled up, grabbed the headboard, then straddled and mounted my face. She teased me for a minute, hovering a few inches from my mouth and opening her cunt for close-up examination. She was so lovely, pink and wet, the slender ridges of her labia glistening with the succulent juices of her arousal. Her scent was an aphrodisiac of the first order and I smacked my lips in anticipation of my impending meal. She exposed her clit for my inspection, then ran her middle finger over it lightly.

"Suck me, Jack," she whispered as she descended over my face. My tongue darted out to meet her as she slid her pussy back and forth along my wiggling tongue. My groans and erratic breathing were muffled by her body as she ground down on my lips, mouth and tongue. I sucked her like she would be my last meal. She tasted divine; a tangy musky mix of sweet and sour. She was so fucking wet, I felt I might drown in her dripping flesh as she smothered my face with her hot juicy cunt. And, more than anything, her sexual aroma was overpowering and completely and utterly intoxicating.