The Barn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ballzac
Ballzac
71 Followers

"They plan on waiting two years yet, until he graduates college and gets a job."

"That is very sensible. It will give her time to explore a life a bit. No one should rush into such a commitment without first having experiencing life and other men."

"She's not interested in other men! I'm sure that Mark is enough for her."

"Yes, but how is she to ever fully know unless she first has others. Don't get me wrong. It is just that so many people marry young and never experience life at its fullest. I hope that during this two year interval both your sister and her finance will be able to know the intimate pleasures of others and thereby be able to best judge their compatibility for a life long relationship."

"I don't hold to such goings on, Micah. I didn't do them; I don't want my sister to do that sort of thing."

"Sarah, haven't you ever imagined what it would have been like to be with another man?"

"Of course not, that's sinful!" Sarah exclaimed but squirmed on the bench before confessing, "Well, maybe I have a little, but I'm happy with Luke."

"I am sure you are very happy, but you are also a bit curious about what you might have missed out upon these past years. There are a lot of wonderful things to reap from life, if you are willing to reach out and take them into your grasp. You have never experienced many of the things that you once dreamed about, I imagine. Do not allow your loss to color your outlook about your sister. Let her be free to explore her horizons. I know she loves this young man, even as you love yours, but encourage her to be adventurous before the shackles of matrimony are placed upon her. In that way she will really find out if this young suitor is the one for her or not, after all she must live with the outcome for the rest of her life."

"Well, maybe you are right," conceded Sarah.

"Oh, I am. By experiencing others, you are able to better understand yourself. You find that you are your own person, able to make your own decisions and guide your own destiny."

"What you say does make some sense. It goes against what I've been taught, but maybe what I've been taught isn't the only way in life."

"That's correct, my dear Sarah. I've have been around the world many times and seen many different cultures, some are for the better and some are for the worse. Can you honestly tell me that you have not been curious about receiving the excitement brought on by the embraces of others?"

"Goodness, no," squealed Sarah, then suddenly she felt the truth wash over her. "I do wish that I had more adventure to my life. I feel that I'm missing something. I don't know what. I love Luke with all my heart but I wonder what it might have been like if I had known some other before marrying him."

"That is good, now you are being honest with yourself. If you are to expand upon your experiences as a woman and in the end strengthen your marriage, you need to pursue your desires. Find out for yourself what life is about and thereby enrich yourself and your marriage. If you begin to feel that all your history is behind you and you are locked into today, then surely as time goes by your happiness in your marriage will fade."

"Do you really think so?" Sarah asked. "I want my marriage to go on being fresh and alive. I have so much. I can't imagine doing anything to jeopardize that!"

"Not jeopardize your marriage but refresh it, my dear lady. Allow yourself to reach out and gather life to you. Experience what you have missed. Know the things you have not felt and by doing so, you will be able to enrich your life."

"You make it sound so easy."

"Trust me, it is easy. All you have to do is give yourself over to the moment and take away from it those things that make you happy. In than manner you will see your husband in a new and better light. You will be able to appreciate him all the more for what you have lived and return to him a thousand fold for the pleasures you have taken."

"That's sinful talk, and I shouldn't listen to it," She wanted to run out of the barn, but her feet felt rooted to the floor. Her mind was a jumble of conflicting emotions. All the things, which she had been taught were right and proper, were being put to the test. New feelings were flooding over her, in a way she did not understand.

"None the less, it is true. You can deny it from even yourself, if you will, but I can see your desires. You desire to reach beyond what you have to satisfy your innermost curiosity. If you turn away from yourself, you will eventually harm your life with Luke and your family. I know about these things. I ask you to see clearly and to know your own desires. In the end everyone will benefit."

"What? You want me to experiment with you?"

"Have I asked that? It is not so, my dear Sarah. I am only advising you. I am not suggesting anything between you and I that has not already crossed your mind. I am not here to separate you from your husband. No, rather I want to enrich your married life to its fullest. Without some experiences, your married life, in time, will wilt and diminish; I do not want to see that."

"But how can I do anything like you suggest? It just isn't possible. There are too many eyes everywhere. No, I have to remain as I am."

"Then, there is no hope. Tomorrow will remain as today and yesterday with no new experiences to enrich your body or soul. As your friend, it hurts me to see you so unfulfilled. Yet, I see it is your fate. I wish you had seen the people who have different ways of life, as I have and to know the things I know. However, I am afraid that you shall remain as you are, a farm housewife, confined to her life as it now exists."

"You make me sad, Micah. I came here feeling so happy about my sister. Now I have to leave feeling sorry for myself."

"No, you do not," Micah said putting his arm around the woman, "while I do not suggest it, I can guide you upon the road to self understanding, if you so choose. All you have to do is tell me that you desire it."

Sarah stood up, taking the empty plate and glass, which Micah had emptied upon the bench. She stood deep in thought, weighting the words that the stranger had spoken to her. Many of the things he had said were true; however the bonds of her marriage lay heavy upon her. Slowly she turned, as if to leave the barn, before turning back to Micah, who had risen from the bench. Against all her conscious will, she felt pangs of sexual longing course through her form, even as she reluctantly turned to face Micah.

"I, I, desire it," Sarah's word came slowly, as she watched the man approach her. "Heaven help me, but I desire it."

"Then rest assured that whatever happens here tonight will stay here in this barn, between you and me and no one else. You are a beautiful lady, who deserves to feel all aspects of her being. I shall guide you to places where you have never been before and in the end your experience will enrich your entire life."

Micah wrapped his arms around Sarah and his lips ground against hers in a passionate kiss. His hot tongue forced its way into her panting mouth and danced against her tongue in an erotic dance. Sarah felt her entire body tingle with the emotion released in that kiss and her arms reached around Micah to hold him close to her body. His eager hands moved to slide between the two of them to cup her waiting breasts. Ever so softly his hand explored her tits, pulling gently upon her nipples until she was gasping with emotion. His hands seemed to know just where to touch and how much pressure to exert in able to bring her erotic senses to the forefront.

The man quickly removed her robe with one hand, while keeping other hand busy caressing one of her breasts. No more than had the robe had touched the floor of the barn than he pulled back from her embrace, using both of his hands he grabbed a hold of the fabric of her nightgown where it buttoned near her neck, and with one rough motion, he tore her flimsy sleeping gown all the way from where it was buttoned past down to its hem. He pushed the torn garment over her shoulders and forced it from her body before she had a chance to complain. He quickly forced her to face away from him, while at the same time he pushed her upper torso to bend forward.

"You have never had a man who lusted after you as I do. You will be the cup, which I shall now fill!"

"My nightgown," Sarah gasped, "it is ruined."

"Some things in this life need to be wild and unexpected to allow the best sensations to come to the forefront. You have other night clothes; I am sure, which you can wear when you discard this torn rag. Give yourself up to the moment, and worry not what the future may bring, for at this moment, all that matters is what happens in this barn."

Micah forced her legs to part as he rapidly shed his pants and brought his stiff organ toward the opening of the woman's sex. While he grasped one of her breasts with one hand, he guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy. Thrusting his hips ahead, he seated the top of his manhood within her body. With a moan, Sarah sought to break free of the man but he was not to be denied. Moving his hand from the woman's tit, he took hold of her shoulder and pulled her still leaning form back toward him. Micah moved his hips backward for an instant only to shove himself forward again, to enter her body even further.

Four rapid, hard thrusts later found him well entrenched in Sarah's pussy. While Micah's organ was not as long as Luke's, it was far thicker, and she moaned at the unaccustomed feeling of being stretched to widely apart. The man fucked her with wild abandon, as her pussy began to flow and to respond to his rough attentions. His cock felt strange within her sheath, almost as if it were covered by many strange lumps, which rubbed her in a manner beyond description.

"Do you like the feel of me?" asked Micah. "In my youth, I had implanted pearls in my cock, during a secret rite performed in the South Seas. It is said that those pearls allow a woman to feel extra, almost mystical pleasure. Sarah, give yourself over to feeling the fucking, and let yourself go. Live only in the moment and give pleasure even as you receive it."

Sarah was beyond replying. She could barely keep herself standing as Micah renewed her efforts and increased the speed with which he plowed into her depths. Soon the man moved his hands to both her hips in an effort to steady her for his intense fucking. Her moans began to fill the barn as a tidal wave of sexual sensation washed over her. So strong were the feelings, which rose up in her, soon she could no longer cry aloud but could only gasp, as her lover fucked her with a wildness she had never imagined possible.

Sarah's legs gave away, and she would have fallen, if Micah had not wrapped one arm around her to keep her in place. Although he was now supporting the farm wife, the man slowed not a bit in the speed with which he fucked her; to the contrary, the speed with which he pounded of her pussy only seemed to increase. Sarah felt her all her body filled with carnal greed, which soon caused her to cum with incredible force. For long minutes Sarah came hard and long on the cock of the relative stranger. When her first orgasm had died down, she was able to regain her feet, which allowed Micah to remove his arm from around her and to take both her tits in his hands.

The combinations of the feelings caused by Micah's hands on her breasts and his jackhammer thrusts into her pussy soon caused Sarah to climb the heights of another orgasm. Again she would have fallen, if the man had not caught her, as she was brought to another magnificent climax. No more than she had regained her senses than she felt herself swept away as she came yet another time. She tried to scream out in ecstasy at the pleasure she felt, but her throat could only produce whimpers. As she reached her climax, her lover gave animalistic growl, and she felt him release his seed deep within her womb. Not for an instant did Micah diminish his fucking until the woman had fully experienced all the pleasure she could from the cumming cock. Then, slowly they both sank to the ground.

As Sarah lay panting beneath him, Micah's eyes suddenly blazed like fiery coals, and he knew that his plan was working. He knew then that it would be only the matter of a short time before the fullness of his plot would come to fruition.

Ballzac
Ballzac
71 Followers
12