The Baronessa's Charge Ch. 2

Story Info
Antalya overcomes a long held inhibition.
2.1k words
4.06
19.5k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter the Second: In which our protagonist overcomes a long held inhibition

Antalya scurried in her barefeet out the door of her bedchamber and across the terrazzo of the ancient villa. She found that by holding her head upright and her shoulders back and walking on the balls of her feet, she could move quickly along without letting her earrings betray her and her nervousness. The overall effect of this gait caused her to throw her chest forward dramatically. Antalya felt as though she was beginning to fulfill a role at this school. She thought back to how she had felt when she first began developing in the seventh grade. Her chest was the object of stares from her peers and even a few teachers. She would wear bulky sweatshirts to try to hide her plump mounds and avoided the beach as much as possible. Sports were out of the question. Even her girlfriends avoided her. It wasn't until she went away to college where she could start anew that she was able to enjoy the attention her breasts and the rest of her body garnered. Yet even when her master praised her, she recalled the awkwardness of being a young girl. She was determined to rid herself finally of that reluctance and to understand how he looked at her and what he saw.

Even though she could not move her head much she scanned the hall ahead as they marched forward. It was clear that the villa had been run down, but she could see that efforts were being made to repair the intricate plaster work. She couldn't see any electric lighting anywhere since most illumination was natural, coming through the open transoms above the many doors to the many rooms which lined the corridor. Up ahead, the baronessa turned the brass handle to a massive paneled door into which she and Miss Kim promptly entered. Antalya turned and entered closely behind them just as one earring rang out slightly. The baronessa's boot clicking stopped immediately.

"We heard that…..now please, place yourself on the table."

Antalya quickly scanned the room with her eyes, keeping her neck fixed. She saw an actor's dressing table against one wall with brass sconces around it, a very large marble sink, and in the middle in front of a bay window, an examination table. She approached it and stepped on the low stool, turned on one foot and sat gently on the edge. She lay back slowly until her head rested on the built-in pillow. Miss Kim busied herself first by pulling up a low wheeled cart between the examination table and the window and then pivoted the table parallel with the window which was letting in the warmest glow from the Mediterranean sun. She then lifted Antlya's arms and began spreading on a sticky paste.

"Your good master expressed his preference for depilation. Here at the villa we have found this to be the most effective means of producing the desired effect. In fact, Miss Kim has been waxing me for several years now and I am proud to say that I am nearly hairless through her expertly trained hands." Antalya felt Miss Kim press and then stroke a cloth under her arm. With a quick, unexpected tug, the hair from her underarm was ripped out. The result was a flawless complexion in moments; whereas, she would have had to spend several minutes in the shower every morning, hoping that she did not miss any strands.

"Excellent, Miss Kim.", commented the baronessa overlooking the entire operation. Miss Kim then pressed a pedal at the table's base and spun it around. She repeated the procedure with the same precision to Antalya's unkempt right underarm. Without missing a beat, the table was again rotated and Antalya was spun with her crotch directly in the sunlight. Miss Kim opened her legs, pushed them up, and positioned her heels in stainless steel supports. "Now, where it matters the most," remarked the baronessa.

Antalya resisted tensing up even though she was fully exposed. The underarms were not as painful as she was led to believe based on the horror stories her girlfriends had told her about waxing, but this was her labia. She closed eyes because of the bright sunlight striking her face. She kept telling herself that it would be worth the effort as Miss Kim applied the sticky paste. She recalled her Master's sacrifice to send her here when Miss Kim began rubbing the cloth against the area. She imagined the reaction her Master would have after seeing what she was willing to go through to please him and how his mouth would feel against the pink, flawlessly smooth skin, just when she realized that Miss Kim and the baronessa, herself, were pulling her nether flesh taut with their hands and then Miss Kim pulled back the cloth abruptly. Antalya sucked in a breath through her flared nostrils. "Excellent, my dear. You are doing well." It was the first really encouraging remark the baronessa had expressed and it filled Antalya with pride and encouragement. Miss Kim continued applying the mixture; their hands would pull taut the delicate folds of tissue and with each successive tug the procedure went forward.

Antalya started to enjoy not just her own stamina but also the attention she was receiving from this beautification process. She thought back to when her Master convinced her to get her nails professionally done. She resisted too long, thinking that it was a waste of money to pay for what she could do herself. Finally, he had purchased her six visits to a new manicurist in town. When she arrived home after the first manicure, He praised the sexy red sheen. She did enjoy the look inwardly. It was like watching another woman's hand travel over His body as she slid her fingers through his chest hair. She even fantasized that another woman was stroking him with her bright red nails clasping his rigid shaft while she held open her mouth, ready to receive his fresh ejaculate. Yet she was embarrassed to share this erotic vision with Him. She started to appreciate the whole ritual the manicurist developed with her: the soaking, the buffing, the massaging, all before the polish color was even chosen. The manicurist was an attractive woman, who had just graduated from cosmetology school. Antalya was amazed how she would look intently at her as she updated her on the latest gossip, while she continued to rub her hands with lotion, feeling the digits without looking at them. Yet after another visit, he showed less interest in the color choice. He complained the particular shade did not suit her well. That night she was determined to go out of her way to satisfy him. She asked him to lie back in bed on the pillows she had propped up and she kneeled next to him and worked her newly polished finger nails into the folds of her labia, hiding them and making a show of the action as she built herself up to an orgasm while he watched intently. She thought of her fingers like brightly colored toys, capable of enhancing their sex play. One day while they were making love during the afternoon, she watched her brightly manicured hands spread her ass for him as she looked back at herself in the mirror he had positioned for her viewing benefit. She imagined another woman's hands spreading her buttocks, enabling him to easily penetrate her quaking sphincter. She dug the nails into her flesh as she reached her orgasm and credited the other woman for knowing just what she wanted at that moment of ecstasy. Still feeling the effects of their afternoon pleasures, when they made love again later that evening, she drew upon her secret female lover as she watched herself stroke and cup her own breasts, riding her Master's mantool as he lay back stretched out with his strong hands manipulating her fleshy hips. She imagined that other woman with her painted finger nails inching up behind her and that it was she who was massaging her breasts and rolling her nipples just the way she likes it. She even tried to imagine her breath against the back of her neck. And when she reached down behind her to fondle her Master's testicles and feel his shaft whenever she rose up, she imagined another hand sharing their pleasure. And even though this fantasy had aroused her immensely, she resisted divulging any of these sensations to her Master. She just let him think that it was only the two of them in their bed that night.

The procedure completed, Miss Kim began rubbing an aloe lotion over the tender flesh. "Miss Kim has rendered you a beautiful service." Antalya opened her eyes to see the baronessa standing directly in front of her, casting a welcome shadow across her face. She was smiling broadly. When she gazed down, she saw Miss Kim holding a mirror up for her. The effect was stunning. Even the hard to reach hairs around her anus had been plucked cleanly. All that remained was a small triangle pointing appropriately to her clitoral hood, which she thought was oddly engorged. Antalya smiled inwardly as she imagined her Master seeing her spread for him. She even imagined Him looking at her newly waxed pussy with its twin opposite her own. She looked furtively and caught the baronessa admiring her newly discovered flesh. "Beautiful," she muttered breathily.

Miss Kim then went over to the sink and began filling it. The baronessa still casting her shadow began explaining, "The villa's plumbing unfortunately is quite antiquated, but we manage how we can." She took Antalya's hand and helped her sit up. Miss Kim was adding soap to the sink and then wetted a hand mitt. Antalya was led before the sink and Miss Kim started washing her down in deliberate strokes, scrubbing in particular, the areas she had just waxed. This was the first time she had had a chance to clean up since she left the states. "Lean over the sink," instructed the baronessa. Antalya placed her hands against the marble surface. Miss Kim took a bucket dipped in the sink and poured a stream of soapy water along her back and between her ass cheeks. She continued to scrub her skin and to wash between the legs and then lifted her feet alternately to finish washing every bit of her surface. She then took the bucket and filled it from the tap and rinsed her with clear, relaxing, warm water. Antalya with her head held down watched between her legs as the water flowed into a floor drain. The baronessa unfolded a towel and led Antalya back into the sunlight. She raised her arms as the baronessa rubbed her dry. Antalya enjoyed the attention as she stood there, basking in the sun's rays warming and drying her flesh.

The baronessa asked casually, "Do you need to use the potty before breakfast?" Antalya felt relief that the subject had been finally breached.

"Yes, Baronessa," she replied. Miss Kim brought out a second bucket and set it behind her.

"Squat," she instructed. Antalya took a deep breath and attempted to lower herself awkwardly. The baronessa held out both her hands and Antalya took them in hers. When she felt the edge of the bucket dent her ass, she relaxed and the stream began to flow. "You will find a potty under your bed for your regular use. It will be emptied every morning. The dry bidet is there for you to use afterwards." Antalya resigned herself to this mild indignity. Yet she was doing what she had never thought she could do. On many occasions when she and her Master were out hiking and enjoying nature, she would insist that they immediately leave for her to use a flush toilet. He would get angry that she could not squat to pee outdoors. She hated to make him angry but she couldn't imagine any other way to relieve herself. She knew of women who could pee standing. She had even heard of female urinals, but it all sounded so strange. From now on walks with her Master, there would no longer be interruptions for such a basic act. Finally she had overcome her reluctance. The baronessa helped her stand up and directed her to the sink where Antalya used the hand mitt and washed her genitals. Miss Kim placed a lid on the pee bucket and walked out of the room.

"Now, let's be on our way. Our meal will be waiting for us." Antalya with her newly waxed and washed body followed the baronessa, realizing that she was indeed hungry.