The Basketball Game

Story Info
I fuck an NBA star after the game with a groupie girlfriend.
2.7k words
4.61
24.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would it make your cock hard to hear about my secret groupie past? It would. Then let me tell you a little story from 1997. Let me tell you how it was, in real language, street language.

We were living up in Vancouver at the time. That fall, things were pretty overwhelming at work, and when I got home, it seemed like it was one thing after another with the family. I really needed to get away.

I joined a friend's book club and met this woman named Terri Connolly. We were reading that Wally Lamb book that was all the rage that year, and we both hit it off over how much we did not like it. I was dating women whenever I could at the time, and I asked Terri out for a drink afterwards.

Terri and I were both wearing come-fuck-me pumps that night. She was in her mid-30's and about the same height as me, and we laughed about how we towered over the other women at the club. She had long red hair, blue eyes, a mouth that curled up at the corners and demanded to be kissed, prominent grapefruit-sized tits...I was enjoying her as eye candy even if nothing came of this.

We went to this little cafe called Horwitz's up on Main Street for martinis. We chatted about our jobs. She told me she was in corporate sales for TELUS and had moved here after growing up in Ohio. She was very touchy-feely - she kept putting her hand on mine when she wanted to make a point. Naturally I reciprocated.

Then Terri asked me out.

"Hey, do you want to come to the Grizzlies game on Thursday? My boss gave me a pair in the lower bowl and I think it would be fun."

Now, I'm not the world's biggest basketball fan. But if it meant another chance to spend time with Terri - and pursue my seduction of her - I would have been happy to go watch tiddlywinks.

"Of course," I said. I leaned over for an impromptu hug and kissed her on the cheek. "That's very sweet of you. You might have to explain the odd rule to me, though. I seem to have misplaced my NBA rulebook."

"Actually," Terri confessed, "the main reason I want to go is there's a player on the Grizzlies this year who went to my alma mater, Bowling Green. Do you know Antonio Daniels?"

The name sounded vaguely familiar but I shook my head.

"Well, I used to go to a lot of the games back home. I even tried out for the women's team one year. Now I just watch what I can with my cable package. And Antonio is fucking hot. Look at this."

Terri reached into her purse and unfolded a glossy magazine clipping. It showed Antonio Daniels in his Grizzlies uniform on draft day. He was their top pick this year, and something about him reminded me of Denzel Washington. Nice, well-muscled body.

"Yum," I said. I licked my lips and took off my wedding ring with a wink. "How old is he?"

"Maybe 21 or 22. I would give anything to do him, Frederika, honest to God."

"Have you been with athletes before?"

"My senior year, I was fucking two of the guys on the basketball team at Bowling Green. You?"

"Yes, but mostly hockey players. And a couple of speedskaters." I said.

"Well, here's the kicker," Terri said. "They're having a reception for season-ticket holders after the game, with several of the players in attendance. And our tickets will get us in."

"I was excited before, but now I'm super-fucking-excited," I said with a smile.

The underdog Grizzlies delivered a surprisingly good game at GM Place, defeating San Antonio 97-86. Antonio was flying, scoring three-pointers from every angle. Every time he put one in the basket, Terri and I screamed and hugged each other. A couple of times, they put us up on the Jumbotron, and there was a big roar from the crowd, which I really enjoyed.

Terri was wearing a pair of tight black faux-leather pants and a sleeveless red blouse, and I had on white boots with a matching skirt cut above the knee, as well as a black silk top, under which I sported a new bra from Diane's Lingerie with the nipples cut out. I enjoy dressing like a groupie or escort. When I went to get us a couple of beers, one of the guys in the lineup asked me in a low serious voice if I was "available" that night. I pushed my ass against him slightly and told him to give me his business card.

When Terri and I hugged, the feeling of Terri's big tits pressing into mine really made my cunt wet. I wished I could lift up my skirt, show it to the people sitting around it to us, and then wipe it on my seat. Or on Terri's gorgeous face.

After the game, Terri checked the instructions she'd printed out at work, and we took an elevator up to Level 500. I spotted Antonio right away, surrounded by a group of admirers in the crowded room.

"I'm going in," said Terri. She approached him with her game program. I saw her get an autograph, but she looked hesitant and she came back to me on the other side of the room where I was reclining on a leather couch with a glass of complimentary champagne.

"What the fuck, girlfriend?" I said. "Did you hit on him?"

"I couldn't - there were too many people," she said.

"Let me take care of this," I said.

When I saw Antonio excuse himself and head over to the canapes, I made my move. I got up and confidently strode across the room.

"Nice game tonight, Antonio," I said. "You were looking good out there."

We made eye contact. "Thanks," he said. "Didn't I see you and your girlfriend in like the 10th row?"

"That was us," I said with a smile. "Look, I hate to trouble you, but I need a couple of autographs. I promise you it'll be worth your while."

A spark of interest flickered in his eyes. "Sure thing."

All eyes on us, Antonio and I left the room together and I nodded toward an open doorway just down the hall. It turned out to be a food preparation area. There were plastic trays with cold cuts and cheese and buckets of beer. It was empty, so it met my purposes.

I didn't fuck around in those days. I stood with my back against the wall, opened up my blouse, and showed Antonio Daniels my tits. "You like what you see?"

I glanced down and already I could see the stirring in his pants. "Fuck yes."

I produced a Sharpie from my purse. "Then sign them."

Removing my bra, I let him carefully ink his name and his number on both my big tits. I groaned a little from the warmth of his hand as he caressed them.

"That's great, baby," I told him. "Just what I wanted. Now I've got something for you."

With great assurance, I knelt down on the floor and unzipped his pants. His thick, black cock stiffened further in my hand as I took it out. I thrust it eagerly into my mouth and began sucking him off.

My eyes flickered to the left as I heard a gasp. One of the catering girls - probably 19 or 20 with a blonde pixie cut, dressed in her maroon Aramark uniform - had just come in. Instead of stopping what I was doing, I made direct eye contact with her, giving her a defiant look as I pulled my head back to slowly circle the tip of my tongue around Antonio's cockhead.

"Hey! Get the fuck out of here!" Antonio exclaimed.

The girl stammered her excuses and closed the door as I kept blowing Antonio. He was getting ready to come. I started licking him and jacking him off, talking as I did so.

"You like my blowjob, Antonio?" I asked. "You like what I fucking do? Mama's gonna treat you right tonight. I came here to fuck you. And I came here to fuck my girlfriend too. That's right, the one who got her program signed. You want to see me spread my snatch so she can fuckin' lick me out, you motherfucker? You get off on that shit? You want to see two girls grinding cunt to cunt in your hotel room? You want to take this party back to your place and then fuck both of us? You can do that, but first you gotta blow a big fuckin' load on Mama's face and tits. Gimme that juice - yeah, fuckin' unload on me!"

With his eyes closed and his teeth gritted, Antonio suddenly let out a huge groan and ejaculated on me over and over again. I felt the sweet satisfaction of a job well done. And I could hardly wait to get back to the reception and tell Terri what was coming next.

I took a silk scarf out of my handbag and gave it to Antonio with an expectant look. He used it to carefully wipe the come off me.

"Do you have a place in town?" I asked Antonio, as I straightened up my outfit.

"I'm staying at the Sutton Place Hotel, over on Burrard Street," he said.

"Terri and I will be there in 45 minutes. Don't be late." I marched out of the food prep room with my hips swaying.

Back at the reception, I spotted Terri sitting on the couch, her legs crossed, nervously twisting a lock of her red hair. The crowd had thinned out a bit, and almost all of the Grizzlies had left while I was out.

"How did it go?" asked Terri. "What did he say?"

"There wasn't that much talking involved - at least not from him," I said with a smile. "Look, Terri, you said you'd give anything to do Antonio Daniels, didn't you?"

"Are you kidding me? Whatever it takes!"

"That's the approach I take too," I said. "Here's the deal. Antonio is really into girl-on-girl. He invited us back to his hotel. He wants to watch you with me. That's what gets him off."

Terri's eyes and mouth widened. "Oh my God. Oh my God."

"We need to get a taxi," I said calmly, with my cunt tightening at the same time. I placed my hand on top of hers.

"I've...never had sex with a woman before," Terri said. "Wow. This is wild. I'm almost freaking out here."

"Just follow my lead, Terri," I said. "I'm willing to do anything and you should be too. Like you said."

Without waiting for her response, I pulled the neckline of my black silk top down just far enough to show Antonio's autograph scrawled crudely across my big tits. Two women who looked like players' wives were nibbling on canapes nearby, and noticed, giving me shocked looks. I smiled at them, knowing they must be wondering if I'd ever fucked their husbands. Just from their body language, I could tell I was a much better fuck than either of them.

Terri picked up her purse and stood up. "This is so crazy. Let's get over there before I change my mind." I kissed her hard on the mouth - knowing the wives were still watching - and we left the suite hand in hand.

In Antonio's palatial seventh-floor suite, we turned on the lights and left the curtains wide open. With luck, I thought, someone in a neighbouring building would be able to see everything. Antonio sat in a wide-backed armchair positioned close to the bed, his pants unzipped so he could stroke his thick black cock as he watched me playing with Terri.

I told Antonio to pour us all a glass of red wine before we got started. We clinked glasses and then I knelt on the bed, still wearing my white boots. "Come here, baby," I told Terri.

I passionately French-kissed her and ran my hands slowly down her back, stroking her long red hair, enjoying the sensation of those grapefruit-sized tits pressing up against mine. Her mouth tasted incredible. She was stiff and nervous at first, but then began to relax and moan as I caressed her everywhere. There was a huge mirrored closet door to our right, where I could enjoy watching myself in action.

My arousal was enhanced by hearing Antonio's grunts of excitement and the sound of his cock slapping against his palm as he watched me seducing Terri into lesbian sex.

Slowly, I removed my black silk top, giving both Terri and Antonio a great view of my bra with the nipples cut out. Having my autographed tits on display made me feel even more raw, crude, and nasty.

"Go on, let's show Antonio what you've got," I told Terri. I took the helm of her red silk blouse and lifted it over her head. I unhooked her bra confidently and pushed my face into her tits, sucking and licking on their warmth. Meanwhile, I made her stroke my nipples to and fro with her right hand as we kissed some more.

"Shit, that feels so fuckin' good," I exclaimed. I shoved one hand down the front of my skirt and played with my unshaven pussy in front of both of them, masturbating openly as I got the pleasure I deserved from Terri.

I adjusted my position, lying on my side on the bed and lifting my leg up. Terri mimicked me, and I moved into a scissoring position. I could feel how absolutely heated up and soaked her cunt was. We started grinding and groaning, grinding and groaning, as I aggressively thrust against my friend's cunt to get the satisfaction I need. Rubbing my clit up hard against her pubic bone felt fucking incredible.

I bared my teeth and gasped. I wasn't ready to come yet. I moved my legs away

Pulling up my skirt and yanking down my panties to show everything, I could see the approval and respect that I needed from Antonio and from Terri. I could see it in their eyes. It just spurred me to dominate Terri further.

"Get underneath me, Terri," I ordered. Terri was almost trembling from excitement, and obeyed promptly. She lay back on the bed as I took off my panties. Still wearing my white boots, I straddled her face with my full, wide ass.

"Now start licking me out," I said. Antonio rubbed his dick even faster as her tongue flickered against my fully engorged labia. I pushed my ass cheeks down on her, sitting on her face to force her to put her tongue right up my cunt.

Antonio had a huge hard-on now with pre-come glistening at the tip. "I want a dick inside me that isn't my husband's," I said in a loud, harsh voice. "You gonna do something about that, Antonio?"

He rose, jacking off, and came to the bed. He knelt behind me, positioning his cockhead at my entrance, and then mounted me, thrusting in deeply. "Oh, motherfucker! Oh Jesus Christ, that feels good!" I groaned. I could feel Terri's tongue lapping at my cunt and Antonio's dick at the same time.

I leaned forward to give Antonio a better look at my asshole as he fucked the shit out of me. I yanked down Terri's panties and began to eat her cunt at the same time. Her flavour was sweet and musky. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see lights coming on in the windows of the condo building across the alley. Yes! I needed an audience to make my climax as good as it could be.

I could feel it building up as Antonio's thick dick rubbed hard against my G-spot and Terri wrapped her full lips around my swollen clit. "Put your come in me, Daddy," I encouraged him. "Shoot that fuckin' load while she eats me out."

My legs stiffened and I clamped the top of my boots against her shoulders.

"Ohhh...ahhhhh...yeahhhhhh!" I screamed out as I climaxed, raw and hard, living out my bisexual fantasy in front of a voyeuristic audience. Antonio yelled out too and ejaculated into my cunt - as he pulled out, I pushed my ass back down hard on Terri, forcing her to lick up his cream pie.

We stayed in the room till almost midnight, finishing off the red wine and fucking in different configurations. That was one of my favorite groupie episodes - but certainly not the only one.