The Bath

Story Info
Fun in the bath tub.
2k words
4.23
19.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slips into the front door without a sound. Cautiously makes his way to the bathroom, even though he knows that no one is around. A slight grin creeps across his face as he slowly pushes the bathroom door open. Flipping on the lights with a flick of his finger, the room is illuminated. Shining white porcealin around the base of the black marble tub catches the light and casts it back to his eyes. The rustling of the paperbag in his arms brings his attention back to the matters at hand.

He drifts into the room, stopping next to the edge of the tub. He reaches into the paperbag and removes an aromatic candle from it. He places the large candle in the furthest corner of the tub's enclosure. In the other corner, he places a second large candle. Although, the candles are not lite, the scents of lilac flowers begin to fill the room. The subtle scent fills his nostrils, taking his mind off task once again. A grin covers his face as he begins running his plans for her this evening through his mind again.

The paperbag crinkling again in his arm, as he stands upright again. He leaves the bathroom to saturate with the lilac scent for a moment as he heads to the kitchen. Upon reaching the kitchen, he removes a bottle of Martini and Rossi's Asti from the bag and places it into the refridgerator. He checks his bag again, seeing what else needed to be placed and to where. He then makes his way back into the bathroom, checking his watch.

Once in the bathroom again, he sits on the edge of the tub and turns on the water. The calm, rushing sound of the water flows from the faucet, setting his mind adrift again. He imagines her surprise as she enters the bathroom door. He quickly gathers his senses again to complete the tasks. He pulls from the bag a collection of scented bath oils. He places the drainstopper in place, pours the scented oils into the water as it begins to accumulate. Soon, the scents of vanilla and lavander begin to intermingle with the scent of the lilac candles.

He places more candles around various places in the bathroom. Some scented lilac candles, others non-scented. He takes out his lighter and goes about lighting the candles in a delicate, orderly fashion. His mind anticipating her arrival at any moment. He overlooks the room again, making sure that everything is in place. He checks to see if all the candles are lite and the flames are dancing delicately with a gentle breeze. He turns off the water, feeling the warm water and letting the scents of the room take over his senses.

The mechanical sounds of the lock opening snaps his senses back about him. He steps out of the bathroom and peers down the hall as she enters the front door. He drifts down the hall and gently takes her coat from her hand and hangs it up as she slips off her shoes and stockings. Without saying a word, he leans in and kisses her lips and takes hold of both her hands. He gently leads her down the hall, his grin widening with each step. He stops upon reaching the open door of the bathroom to kiss her lips again.

He softly reaches up between them as he kisses her. He begins to undo the buttons on her blouse. He slowly lifts her shirt off of her shoulders, and pushes them back. He kisses her neck and shoulder as he uncovers more of her flesh to the moist air eminating from the bathroom behind him. He can feel her flesh tense up with each kiss, responding to the excitement he gives her. He removes her shirt completely, before reaching down and undoing the buttons of her slacks. He pushes her slacks down over her hips, exposing her silken panties. Her slacks fall to the floor, leaving her standing in her bra and panties.

He steps aside from the enterance of the bathroom, showing her the nicely drawn tub of water and candles blazing behind him. He steps behind her as she enters the bathroom. He gently unclasps her bra and slides it off of her body. He kisses the side of her neck and steps closer behind her. His hands drift down her body to the waistband of her panties. He gently tucks his thumbs into her panties and pushes them over her hips. Pushing further, until she is standing naked. He steps back and takes in the beautiful sight of her naked body before reaching for the towels that he neglected to get out earlier. He places the towels onto a towel rack.

He takes her hand and gently guides her to the edge of the tub and offers his assistance for her to enter the tub. Her long legs slip delicately over the side of the tub and into the scented water. The warmth of the water shocking her at first, but she soon adjusts to the tempreature as he guides her to sit. She obeys his directions silently, taking a seated position in the water. He leans down and kisses her lips softly.

He slowly gets up from the edge of the bathtub, his feet gliding across the floor towards the door. He slips out quickly. She is left alone for a moment to allow her body to adjust to the tempreature of the water. The scents overtaking her body and begin to take her to far off places in her mind. Her mind drifts that she almost didn't hear him come back into the room. The sounds of a tropical rain forest eminating from a small speaker he carries.

He walks to the end of the tub after placing the speaker down on the cabinet. His hands slip into the water on each side of her, warming them before he places them onto her shoulders. His fingers begin to press onto the tensed skin and muscles of her shoulders. He gently works his way from her shoulders to her neck. His fingers always pressing in circular motions to relax the muscles underneath them. He reaches her neck after a few delicate moments and continues to work the muscles of her shoulder and up her neck.

Her senses are overwhelmed with the scents of the vanilla, lavander, and lilac, the sounds of a tropical rain forest, the warmth of the water surrounding her, and his fingers against her flesh. She can't fight the grin that begins to form onto her lips. He continues to show her new forms of bliss and pleasure with his fingers. His hands begin to rub down her neck and onto her chest, his fingers flirting with the surface of the water as she sinks deeper into relaxation. He leans down and kisses her lips.

He moves around to the side of the tub and kneels down next to it. His hands begin to explore her body, if for the first time. He delicately traces her breasts both under and over the water. His touch causing her body to react to him, her nipples becoming erect. He gently traces around her nipples, gently brushing against them. The water dulling her senses in some manner, yet enhancing in others. Her body craving more from him, wanting to find a total release from the tensions of the day.

He begins to trace the rest of her body with his hands, gently brushing and caressing delicate areas of her body. He smiles and decides that she needs to rest for a little while longer. He gets up and steps out of the bathroom again. Slightly disappointed in the abrupt end to her stimulation, she settles back into her bath tub. Within moments, the scented oils taking control of her again. The sounds of the rain forest still subtle in the background assisting in taking her away from the rigors of work.

Her body relaxes more as he returns after a few minutes with a glass of Martini and Rossi's Asti. He sets it down on the edge of the tub, and offers her a drink from his own glass. She smiles at him and nods her head in acceptance. He gently places the glass against her lips and slowly lifts the base of the glass, allowing the liquid to flow towards her lips. She takes a few sips and he removes the glass and sets it down on the edge of the tub as he leans in and kisses her lips. Tasting the sweet champagne made even sweeter from her lips, he grins and slowly looks deep into her eyes.

He grabs both glasses from the edge of the tub and places them onto the cabinet as he continues to look deep into her eyes. Her eyes telling him exactly what she wants. He extends a hand towards her and she gently takes it. He lifts her from her seated position in the tub, his hand runs down the side of her body towards her ass. He gently squeezes her shapely ass, and kisses her waiting lips again. He begins to kiss her neck, and continues to travel down her body, placing kisses every inch of the way down.

His hand slides down her thigh, gently parting them. He lifts one of her legs and gently sets her foot down on the edge of the tub. Her vagina is slowly exposed to his view as he lowers himself to one knee. His face is presented with the delicate sight of her womanhood. His fingers ache to touch her, to send waves of pleasure through her. He withstands the ache and gently presses his cheek against the inside of her thigh. He lets out a slow breath onto her awaiting vagina.

His fingers begin to trace her thigh, drawing closer and closer. He gently brushes up against the soft flesh of her labias as they slowly open for him. A soft moan escapes her lips, urging him further. He softly brushes against her labias again. Her body overwhelmed with pleasure, she braces herself against the backwall of the tub's enclosure. He pulls his cheek away from her thigh and turns his lips to the spot his cheek was and kisses it lightly. He begins to kiss her thigh, inching closer and closer to her labia. His kisses almost coming in contact with her delicately sensitive labia, he pulls back and blows softly and kisses her opposite thigh.

He begins to kiss back towards her labia. His lips hovering just over them as he lets his tongue slip out and softly brush against her skin. Her body aches from his teasing ways, wanting more from him. She thrusts her hips forward towards his tongue. Feeling her body press into his mouth, he begins to lick her labia. Tracing the edges with his tongue, he slowly inserts his tongue into her vagina. Swirling his tongue around inside of her, causing waves of pleasure to flood over her.

He pulls his head back for a moment and slowly begins to lick her labia again, searching for her clitoris with his tongue. He eventually finds her clitoris and begins to swirl his tongue around it, feeling more pleasure coming from her. Her moans become stronger and more intense. He slowly slides a finger up her thigh as his tongue continues to assualt her clitoris. His finger gently dances against her labia as his tongue swirls her clitoris.

Without warning, his finger is buried deep into her vagina while never stopping the oral attack on her clitoris. The pleasures become too much for her, her body shakes and she moans as the orgasm begins to flood her entire body. His finger wiggles deep inside of her as his tongue swirls as fast as it can around her clitoris. Her orgasm comes over her like waves crashing over a sheer rock cliff... Unstoppable, unrelenting. Her body collapses back into the bathtub as the last waves of orgasm pass.

He grins, her juices still running down his face. He looks deep into her eyes and says, "Now that we both have had our baths, how about a nice shower?"