The Bath

Story Info
They turned bath time into playtime.
3.8k words
4.14
33.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a recount of how my wife and I turned bath time into play time.

I walked in the front door for a quick bite of lunch after working all morning getting in our winters wood as I walked in the door I noticed that my wife Ligaya was no where in sight and she had all the curtains drawn.

As I went through the house I called out " Honey you ok?"

She called back from the master bedroom upstairs "Yes I'm upstairs though" I kicked off my boots and went up to check on her, as I walked through the door I saw that she had one of her headaches as she had a cold towel on her face.

" You ok Hun?" I softly asked her as I sat down on the edge of the bed and put a hand on her belly.

"Yes I'm fine dear its just the damn hormones again" , My wife and I have been trying to have a baby but she has irregular cycles so she takes a hormone supplement to regulate them, the up side is that it makes her randy as hell the down side is that she gets lots of headaches.

"Is there any thing I can do to help you're head Ligaya?"

"I don't know maybe if you ran me a bath it would help."

" Alright" I said and headed down stairs, as I went through the house I decided that I would take the rest of the day and spend it with her. I went into the bathroom and started the bath water once again cursing the fact that the tub was only big enough for her slight form and the fact that I am 6'3" makes it impossible for me to get in the tub with her but I still usually sit by the tub and talk to her when she takes a bubble bath.

As the tub filled I lighted all of her candles so that she wouldn't have the harsh light of the fluorescents to deal with, after the tub was full I called up that the bath was ready and to come down. As she came down the stairs I couldn't help but stare at her as she was already naked and ready for the bath and even though her almond shaped eyes were tight a sure sign that she still had a headache, she still manages to take my breath away even after five years of marriage , she has the most beautiful body I've ever seen.

She has always said that she is to short but I always have liked short women and at just under 5 foot tall I tower over her, but its not her height that stops me cold she has long black hair that goes almost to her knees and pert full breasts with large dark nipples that stand out from her olive skin, a trait of most Filapinas to be sure but her skin in dark even for a Filapina ,as I let my eyes drink in the sight of her I drop my gaze to her beautiful pussy, she keeps the dark hair around her mound trimmed into a nice strip that shows off the lips of her vulva and the mystery that they hide, in such a way that makes me instantly hard just to think about.

"What are you looking at?" She asks me

"Just the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." I replied.

"That's sweet even if your lying to me." she says.

"Trust me baby you are the most beautiful girl in the world and you still have the sweetest ass I've ever had the pleasure of fucking".

To which she smiled turned around and showed me the object of our conversation, good I thought she's not in too much pain to play with me so she'll be fine.

"Come on down and get in the bath before it gets any colder that it already is."

"All right" she said and came the rest of the way down the stairs to the landing at the base of the stairs.

When she got to the landing she stopped and put her arms around me and gave me a hug and said "Thank you," before giving me the first kiss of the day and a taste of what was to come.

I couldn't help my self or would I have even tried to if I could stop but my hands circled around her small waist and slid around to her tight ass and began a travel of there own around her firm orbs while we kissed in a way that had my juices flowing so hard that I could already feel the build up of precum starting to moisten my underwear.

The best thing about her standing on the landing and me still being on the floor was that she was the same height as me and it gave me great access to her without stooping. After a few seconds of our embrace she broke contact and said "What about my bath?"

"Ok" I ceded and led her by the hand to the tub.

As I helped her into the tub I slid my hands to her breast and gave it a gentle squeeze, she promptly slapped my hand away and with a sly smile and said " You naughty boy you , trying take advantage of my state."

"You damn right I am" I growled and lowered my head to her breast and took her right nipple in my mouth and sucked it gently while my tongue worked its way around it in tight circles.

She sighed and drew my head down so hard that she plugged my nose with her soft breast so I couldn't breath , after a few seconds of that I had to come up for air and when I looked at her I could tell by her smile that she had done it on purpose to slow me down, so much so that it crossed my mind that she may not have a headache after and might just be playing a game with me so I asked her if she needed some aspirin or maybe a glass of wine to take the edge of her headache to which she just shook her head no and slipped into the hot water with a sigh.

Aright now I new I had her as her eyes were relaxed and she didn't want anything for her head I thought about calling her on it but decided to wait her out as she can be stubborn about her games , besides its more fun to play dumb than tip my hand that I can read her quite well after 5 years .

My thoughts were broken when she asked if I would sit on the edge of the tub and soap her up I said "Sure but let me stoke the fire first" , and smiled If she wanted to play games lets play!

I quickly slipped upstairs and grabbed her favorite sex toy a red G spot vibe that among its other qualities was water proof though we had never used it that way.

As I hurried back down I took off my cloths and through them in the living room as I passed through the living room I paused by the CD Player and tossed Barry White in the CD player and turned it on loud enough to be heard in the bathroom without being intrusive before cutting into the bathroom I grabbed my sweat pants out of the hall closet and put them.

As I did this I reached down my pants and grabbed my 7 inch cock and said "Down boy, we don't want to tip our hand just yet."

I pressed my erection down the side of my leg and pinned it in my pants so it wouldn't be to obvious, I paused just before the bathroom door and I stuck my head in the door just to see what see was doing

To my relief she was just soaking with her eyes closed and listening to the music I stepped in and put her toy on the floor next to the tub so she wouldn't notice it . She opened her eyes and said " Barry White? What are you thinking about doing to me in this tub HUH?"

Busted! Oh Well after five years she was bound to know me as well as I new her.

I just smiled and said "Well since your headache disappeared so fast I thought I just might make you feel even better, so just lie back and leave me to it ."

She smiled closed her eyes and reached up to grab my cock and said "Well next time you want to ambush me you had better hide this better."

And with that she started to stroke me through the sweat pants after just a few seconds I realized that I was losing control of the situation and that if I didn't stop her she would spoil my plan.

So with great reluctance I gently pulled her hand off my cock and said " Just wait for it babe." She opened one eye and just smiled without saying anything. Without waiting any longer I grabbed the bottle of bath oil and started pouring it over her body, after the oil was poured I started by placing my hand in the water and slowly tracing up and down her side before slowly moving my hand up to her belly and moving in slow circles every one getting just a bit larger than the last till my hand was moving just below her breasts and just above her pussy in a steady loop.

I kept my eyes on her waiting for her to body to start sending the signals that she wanted more , after just a few moments of this she shifted her weight subconsciously and spread her legs slightly , I took this as my cue and while still tracing a loop with my left hand put my right on her thigh just below her vulva so close that if she hadn't trimmed the hair it would have been brushing my hand.

The unexpected touch brought out a soft moan and she opened her eyes and ask " What the fuck are you doing and how did you learn this?" I just smiled and said " See I told you the adult channels were educational."

With that I started to caress up and down first one thigh then the other after just a few strokes of my right hand I drug my left up over her Large soft breasts making sure not to touch her nipples as they are one of her most sensitive spots, and I wanted her hotter than she had ever been before.

After about three minutes of this she started a real soft whine and to move back and forth in the tub trying to get one if not both of my hands to stop teasing her and to touch her hot spots.

I said to her "Do you want it."

"O" she replied saying yes in her native tongue.

Good I thought if she's speaking Cebanu she must really be getting in the mood. "Tell me what you want" I teased her.

"Ihatag sa Ako-a ang imong Otin akong Bana"

I smiled even bigger now and said "In English please" She looked up at me and said "Give me your cock husband."

"Not yet babe I want you to try something new."

As I spoke I reached down and picked up the vibrator that was on the floor She looked at it and said "I'll try any thing you want if you stop teasing me and touch my pussy for me."

As she said this I slid my left hand across her breasts this time making sure that my hands brushed her nipples she stiffened up so hard as I massaged her nipples that I was afraid that she might cum right there but after a few seconds she relaxed and spread her legs a wide as she could get them. I just looked at her pussy for a while, as I have said before it the most beautiful one that I've ever seen with full dark lips on her vulva and a dark pink interior and unlike some other women hers has a small pink clit that makes up for being small by being very sensitive, the hood of her clit just barely covers all but the end of the clit which adds to the neat appearance. Also her inner lips are small and don't protrude from her vulva giving her the appearance of a young girl if it weren't for her pubic hair.

A small whine that sounded kind of like "please" broke my reverie I took the vibrator and turned it on a low setting and placed it in the tub next to her so she would know that it was there and so it would warm up to the same temp as the hot water.

As it was warming I began to gently trace my finger up and down her slit while at the same time softly pinching her nipples which were so engorged they were actually getting darker than they normally are, while she thrashed around in the tub I took my hand away from her quivering pussy and picked the vibrator out of the water, I flicked it to a low setting and placed it at the base of her throat.

I traced it down her body starting at her breasts and going down very slowly as I did this with my right she grabbed my left hand and placed the first two fingers in her mouth while she sucked and worked my fingers showing me what was in store for my throbbing cock in just a short while, as the vibrator traced its way down her belly I could feel her stomach muscles contract and ripple from the sensation, when I finally got to her dark pubic hair I retrieved my left hand and used it to spread the lips of her pussy and then traced the head of the vibrator up and down each side of her clit without actually touching it as I sensed that as aroused as she was that she would cum instantly if I hit her clit directly. So instead I sent the vibrator on its way down past the opening of her pussy to slightly tickle her tight little sphincter to which she responded by saying "Not there please in my pussy I need it so bad, I'm about to scream."

"Don't worry babe I know that you don't want it there I'm just teasing you a little."

Now this vibrator was 8 inches long but only about 5 inches of it can be inserted as it has a 3" diameter base that rubs the pussy while the 1 1/2" shaft goes inside and the end is turned up so it will hit the G spot, normally I have to use lots of lube to get it in her as she has never lost that tight as a virgin feel from the very first time that I popped her Cherrie. But this time she was so hot and the bath oils had made her so slippery that it went inside with one smooth thrust when it bottomed out she let out a small squeal and clamped her legs around the toy and my hand so hard that it hurt.

After the first mini gasm as I call them she spread her legs and started to rub her clit so fast that her small hand was a blur with out letting go of the toy with my right I grabbed her hand and said "Stop, let this build up I'm going to give you a G spot orgasm babe so don't touch your clit."

She looked up at me and started wordlessly thrusting her hips up at me while she griped the sides up the tub so hard I thought she might crack the tub.

As I used her own thrusting to set the rhythm of my hand I also started to turn the vibrator up until I had it on high She started to wail and moan so loud I could no longer hear Barry and the sight of her in the tub, her dark skin soapy and glistening her nipples proud and erect her long black hair floating around her caressing her body in ways that I've only dreamed about and the bright red vibrator buried in her pussy as far as would go was nearly enough to send me over the edge.

Another nice thing about this vibrator is that the base is covered in small rubber bumps so that when she clamps down on it her own thighs hold it in place so I let go for a moment and pulled my pants down to free my erection that was by now even thicker that I can remember it ever being and that's quite a bit as I may only be 7" long but its almost 2"thick and the head of my cock is what is referred to as bulbous.

The minute that I had my dick out I reached back into the water and grabbed the base of the vibrator and began to work it and out of her soapy pussy suddenly she looked up and said "Stop!"

I froze "What's wrong Ligaya?"

She said "I have to pee."

I said "That's ok it means that I'm hitting your Gspot more than ever before, and that if you have to pee go ahead its fine."

"I cant pee with the vibrator in side me and its driving me nuts ,I cant take it any more!" she wailed at me.

As she said this I started thrusting back into her with the vibrator. She once again started to rub her clit and I had to take her hand away from her quivering pussy.

As I did this She started cussing me in Cebanu using words that I had never heard before and that she refused to tell me what they meant after wards, soon she began to wail at the top of her voice and stiffened so hard that she raised out of the tub and I had to hold her so her head so it wouldn't go under and as soon as she cleared the water with her ass she screamed "DONT STOP MY GOD MARK DONT STOP I'M CUMMING!"

And with that she shuddered all over and collapsed back into the tub, with that I thought that she was done but as soon as she was in the tub she cried out again and started to rub her pussy with her wet hand as I reached for her hand she looked in my eyes and without saying any thing told me to just watch.

So I let go of the vibrator and sat back as my hand left the toy she grabbed it with her other hand and started to work it not in and out as I had been but turning the vibrator back and forth so that the tip was swirling around in her pussy, as I watched I started to stroke my own throbbing member after what seemed just a few seconds she seemed to clench her whole body and once again raised out of the water.

This time as she cleared the water she jerked the vibrator out of her pussy and started to spray a clear liquid from her cunt ,I had heard about female ejaculation but here it was spraying out of my wife. It stopped as quick as it had started just a quick spray but enough to make me want to bury my face in her pussy and see what it tasted like as her pussy tastes as good as it looks on a normal day.

I leaned in to kiss her and to try to get her out of the tub before the precious nectar was washed away, but as I kissed her she started to push me back.

I thought that maybe she needed air but as soon as I leaned back she pushed me so hard that I slipped and fell on the floor on my back. As I lay there and looked at her she crawled out of the tub and lay on the floor between my legs, without saying a word she crammed my cock in her mouth as far as it would go which is about 1/4 the way before she pulled back up and pushed it further down her throat till I felt her fighting the gag reflex the next time she pulled up she softly licked down my shaft till she got to my balls and began flicking her tongue over them.

"Baby I'm going to cum" I groaned.

She looked up at me and said "Do it in my pussy."

So she rolled over to her back and spread herself. I got my knees and positioned myself at her entrance but before I thrust into her I lowered my head and licked at her dripping snatch.

She pulled back saying " I cant take that I'm to tender."

I looked at her and without saying a word, instead I just put my head back between her thighs and started to lick the soapy wetness that was there, quickly working back up to her pussy this time she just closed her eyes and let me taste her. It was salty and sweet at the same time I've never tasted any thing like it before and was surprised that her normally mild flavor was so strong that it was like eating a whole new pussy.

I couldn't wait any longer though as my cock was still begging for release. So I raised up and positioned my self at her entrance as I thrust in to her I felt the velvet walls of tight pussy pull at me and knew that I couldn't stop so I pulled back and when her swollen Gspot rubbed the head of my dick I convulsed back into her with a cry, and came like I'd never cum before.

I could feel my cum shoot into her waiting pussy as she held me to her tightly, after the first jet I was surprised to feel another jet of cum inter her then another, usually after the first major jet I'll just dribble a few drops of cum, but feeling her pussy milk me was driving my nuts into over drive.

After I came back to my self I noticed that she was crying softly I tried to pull out but she wrapped her legs around me and wouldn't let go so I asked her what was wrong and did I hurt her? "My god Hun I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I wont ever do this again."

"Shut up Mark you didn't hurt me I'm crying coz I never felt that way before and I'm so happy. And you had better do this again or I'll hurt you, you stupid wonderful man."

"The End...?"