The Bath

Story Info
Taking a bath Gorean style.
1.4k words
3.18
29.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

As the girl eases the hair up into a soaked mass, she leans forward against the tub, its warmth pressed against the beast's bara, fingers easing down onto the nape of his neck and seeking out the tension there. Her fingers slick with the oil slide over muscles already heated by the waters, seeking to undo knots only stress and a battle against the discomfort of the broken limb can cause. A slight toss of a golden head throws the piggy tails off the beast's shoulders, keeping them from being within her way, from sticking to her moistened skin. She shivered lightly. Sudsy digits sliding further into his shoulders, rolling the corded muscles there backward, feeling them move and resist in their knots, working them out patiently, focused upon that pressure, thumbs roll the tension away drawn up by fingertips, slowly methodical, and working gently, easing over the curve of shoulder, pressure less acute in the left shoulder while the right keeps its same touch as before, skirting the pain of the broken limb, letting it soak, while the girl turned instead and made work of the opposite arm.

She crawls around the bathtub her body serving his pleasure as she slips around the side of the tub, keeping high upon her knees, the weight distributed lightly as fingers drew up a soap and began to apply it to the right limb, careful to work the soapy oil deep into the skins tissues, fingers working their way deep, the skin warm under the massage, she shivered lightly working her way to the wrist and later the roughened fingertips, taking special care with Your palm, turning it skyward, thumbs working slow circles as the beast watches the movements and the slick of oil slide down over digits, a slight shiver as hazels draw murkier beneath their pale fringed guards, at last lowering the limb back to the waters.

Her fingers releasing him she leaned back once more applying the oils to her hands, and with a hesitant upward glance beneath her lashes, she leaned over the tub's side and began to apply it to his throat and right plane of chest, fingertips drawing the oil deeper into the skin once more, working in slow circles, another slight toss of head keeping the tendrils from her spine, their touch tickling the heated and steam moistened flesh, guiding the oils down to the ribcage, feeling the roll of pressure in his torso as he breathes. His heartbeat as her fingers roam close, pausing there for seconds to feel it vibrate through the sensitive digits, reveling in the sensation, before continuing as before working down to the water's level before ending that flow and rinsing her hands, seeking out the cloth left upon the furs and moistening it to start to ease the suds from his previously worked flesh.

She began rinsing the skin that was worked before, it now gleamed in the low light from its attention, she worked her way around to the injured limb, a more tentative care given, not using her fingertips but the light kiss of the sudsy towel. Letting it drift lightly in a kissing sensation over the sore flesh, shivering lightly as hazel orbs flicker toward his face to ensure she does not pain him. Her fingertips ease the cloth back over that pained flesh, seeking down to the palm as she had done before, extra shown to its care not to jar it over much and in its movement to keep it slow, and restricted, shivers as the wince ripples across Your features, a sweat dotting the brow, a thickened swallow as that limb too is eased once more back to the waters to soak within its comforting heat.

The girl eased down to the foot of the tub, lifting the tattooed limb from the waters and began to apply the soapy oils into the roughened skin, feeling the callous built of long worn boots, a slight slip of a smile rippling over the lips as fingers brush the instep with a deliberate lightness, a quick glance under lashes, proving the impish movement, before settling into seriousness, rubbing the thumbs with a pressure up the slope of the instep, feeling the measure of the pressures held captive within the muscles, feeling their care or their neglect through the careful practiced rolls of thumb and the pressure along the heels of her palms as she eases the tension from the limbs.

Her talented fingers move along his toes her fingers curled within, easing the tension upward and outward, keeping her gaze upon the foot before her, working steadily toward the heel and then the ankle, the skin softened by the oils, shining with its touch of suds, her movements were slow but deliberate, occasionally tossing her head to keep the golden spraying thigh kissing tresses from clinging to her heated skin, chewing her lower lip from habit, concentrating.

She continues her task as she eases down his calf, the distance causing the girl to stand, rippling muscles following the demanded movement upon the beast's skin as she rose, working to the knee, a shiver passing along the skin as she swallowed thickly. Letting the limb be released and adverting her gaze to release a breath, and then moving around the opposite side of tub, a crimson flush in her chest and throat.

She moves around to the other foot and repeats the gesture, breath coming slightly faster, shivering slightly, and moving once more in the same manner, rubbing the toes, the instep, the heel, toward the ankle. She works at keeping eyes cast purposely upon the fingertips and nothing other, though her reflection remained in the sudsy waters just below her sight should she cared to drop the hazel gaze but an inch, her lip remained between the teeth and steadily she worked. Her awareness that she was his property and performing with absolute beauty prickling in goose bumps at the continued sight felt upon her heated skin only gathering the color and letting it rush down the limbs. Her breath slightly faster at the scrutiny.

To the knee once more the female worked, once reaching releasing the limb and letting it seep deep. A shiver passing along the female as the brow knits hearing the grunt, freezing in position, glancing up from under the lashes and clasping the cloth and knotting fingers within it as the gaze droops again, a breath perhaps thrice. Then as the girl oiled it taking a breath, she glanced upward again, throat constricted in a swallow as a small voice broke the silence.

"Did Master wish to... soak then?"

"After a relaxing feeling like that I would assuredly pass out and drown."

The girl released a pent up breath. "Is Master ready for a towel then?"

"Yes girl a towel it is"

Her muscles relax quickly, the tension held and anxiety remaining quickly released as she quickly scurried to get that remaining towel, quickly hurrying back upon knees and offering it up, keeping hazel orbs fastened upon the floor alone, not allowing the gaze to rise even as the water seems to pool at his feet.

"You may dry girl."

She hadn't seen the wink but the words brought a new stiffening to the girl, a tension rippling down her spine as she swallowed thickly and rose, muscles rising, flowing, golden tendrils tossed off her shoulders, and fingers curling tighter in the towel as she eases it up to his shoulders, starting there. Her lashes closing over murky orbs, the breath rapid as the droplets are felt of his wet mane spilling over forearms, breath drawn through clenched teeth as they damp is eased from his shoulder blades and the curve of his spine. Feeling the pressure of the muscles rippling below, a droplet kissed the bara of the beast and a breath is quickly inhaled. Her fingers drawing more pressure along the flow of his hip, the beast's presence at his back, drawing the towel down to the ankles at last...

"Well done girl."

The girl grinned to herself but kept her body knelt, head down, relief flowing through the senses at a His pleasure, the blush still fierce upon her features, she just swallowed thickly and spoke a husky voice

"Yes Master, may I kennel?"

"You may girl."

Her body shivered and the girl quickly rose, taking a free robe from the door and offering it opened to him, eyes downcast.

"Yes Master."

The girl then turned with a snap of hip that needed no encouragement, fleeing to her kennel with all possible speed to hopefully dream of something besides warm beaded torturous moisture and all the sinful decadence that came with it.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers