The Bath

Story Info
When a long soak in the bath leads to more than relaxing...
2.6k words
17.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was drawing to a close like so many others before, it was a long day full of an endless array of daunting tasks, fixing other's broken junk, and waiting for the clock hands to hit the sweet spot that says, "it's time to go home". With much anticipation, it was time to pack up what little energy he had left and get the fuck out of dodge before something else came up to interfere with the one thing that had been on his mind all evening, relaxing. The drive home was more of the same; same route, same boring shit, just a different day.

The car came to a rather abrupt stop as he pulled into the parking spot in front of the house. Pulling the keys from his pocket felt as though he were trying to solve a Rubik's cube, as he fumbled to unlock the door to the house. Just another reason he couldn't get to relaxing fast enough. First, a stop by the fridge to acquire that liquid gold bottled drink that comforted and calmed him so many times before. Once the first drop hit his lips he knew, he had arrived! Ahhhhh, now time to soak... Turning the knobs on to the tub he noticed a buzzing sound coming from the top of his dresser in the bedroom. "Maybe it was the girl he just met last week at his friend's house" he thought to himself. Sprinting to the phone as if participating in a football pro day drill, his anticipation turned to excitement.

It was her! His face began to tingle and become flush as if all the blood were rushing to the outer parts of his face. The text read "just got finished working out, been thinking about you lately". Another text followed immediately after the first: "what are you doing"? Since he expected a lengthy conversation what better place to do that than the soothing warmth of the bath that had finished filling the tub. He placed the phone beside the tub, removed his shirt and wife beater, and slid out of his jeans and boxers.

Down in the tub he went and all of the days problems seemed to wash immediately away. He grabbed the phone and texted her back; "relaxing in the bath, I was excited to hear from you", he typed. No sooner had he sent the text there was a reply, "A long soak sounds really nice after the workout I had". Feeling a bit aroused, maybe from the warmth of the water or the thousands of thoughts going through his head, he replied; "Wish you were here". A statement that felt a bit forward, considering he had only met her the week before. A few minutes had passed and she replied; "Me too". He put his head back on the tub and closed his eyes and began to daydream about what it would be like if in fact she were there right at that moment.

The sound of the front door opening, sent chills down his spine. He had dozed off in the tub and in his rush to get a beer from the fridge, upon arriving home, had either left the door unlocked or open. The stairs creaked one-by-one as the adrenaline and excitement built. "Who's there"? He asked. "This better not be a joke"! He exclaimed. He could hear the footsteps getting closer to the bathroom and with each step he felt as though his heart was going to beat right out of his chest. "WHO'S THERE..."

He began to scream as the door swung open and to his absolute disbelief it was her! Standing in the door to the bathroom... She was wearing a pair of grey luon running shorts that clung to every inch of her legs and hips, a grey matching sports bra which did very little to hide what was beneath, and her hair was pulled up in a ponytail. He couldn't say a word. Even if he could, what could he say? As if they both understood each other from the deep intimate eye contact, she said nothing. She slowly let her hair down and began to slide off her running shorts. His eyes were fixed, he didn't breathe, he didn't think, nor did he even blink. Her shorts slid to the ground giving him the first view of her tan toned body, and no sooner had they made their way down, a hot aroused flush brought something of his up.

Her hips were so smooth, so soft looking and were complimented by her long sexy legs. He was unable to move, so intensely focused that no perception, outside of the the lock his eyes had on her body, would even register. She crossed her arms and with one swift uplifting pull, removed the sport bra to reveal her beautiful breasts. The sun was starting to set and the evening light cast warm tones and soft light across the room as well as her body. Mesmerized by her beauty he sat, taking in as much as he could, because this was something he never wanted to forget. With two gliding steps she had made her way to the tub, and finally in!

She slowly leaned back until she was firmly rested against his chest. His body tingled and his skin felt almost electrified by the touch of her skin against his. She raised her arms and reached back to grab the back of his head, turned her head until her lips were in his sight, and moved slowly toward him. With his hands he supported her under her triceps and moved towards her as well. In a moment of pure bliss their lips touched and every ounce of blood in his body rushed towards them. He couldn't kiss her enough, not passionate enough, deep enough, wet enough, lovingly enough for the urges that were almost boiling over within his body.

He remembered feeling the connection as though every ounce of her heart and soul were at the the very tip of her lips. So passionate... So intimate... He was no longer able to control the urges that his hands felt to touch and caress every inch of her body. It was amazing how smooth her skin felt as he slid his hands down her sides across the edges of her breasts and upon her nipples. As soon as his hands cupped and massaged against her breasts her back arched and goose bumps crept across her body. He was drawn to the slender lines and shadows cast through the window to her neck. His lips massaged her neck with each slow and determined touch. Her eyes were closed... His eyes were closed... Ecstasy had engulfed and consumed their body and minds. She released one of her hands from the back of his head and reached lower into the tub.

The soft skin on the tip of his swollen penis glided carefully through the palm of her hands. She followed down every inch until none was left untouched. He bit his lip and writhed against her as the pleasure fled toward his firmness. His hands were frantic as if searching for something that was lost. Finally he lowered his right hand down across the outer part of her thigh and carefully guided it toward the inside. The smooth silky touch of her vagina against his fingertips and palm brought a gasp that sounds as though she had inhaled as much air as possible only to let it back out in a shuttering release.

Her hand began to move faster up and down against his length right to the brim and back down again. The bath water splashed and made many wakes as their bodies displaced it with their movements. His other hand slid across her stomach, up her chest and against her neck as he began to feel her with his other hand. The soft exterior gave way to an almost satin skin that lie between. He could feel her heartbeat throbbing at the tip of his fingers as he passed them up and down across the satin skin hidden shallowly between. With slow, gentle, careful strokes he slid his finger deeper into her. As if marching to a drummer they unknowingly matched each other's rhythm until even the water in the tub submitted to them.

Minutes flew by until little light, other than that of the moon, could be seen across their glistening skin. With a quick turn she spun towards him and began to kiss him deeper, harder, and longer. He remembered thinking how he wished he could stay trapped in this moment forever. If this were a dream, he thought, then never let me wake. Finally the moment had arrived. All the urges, passion, love, lust, and all others came to fruition when the two of them became one. The satin feel of her slid across the tip and down the length until no more could be given. He swelled with excitement filling her with every inch. Deep slow motion met with long kissing and the feeling of his hands massaging her breasts. He wanted her so bad... She wanted him so bad... Even though they were entangled together they wanted more. Even more...

He couldn't touch enough of her, he couldn't go deep enough, hard enough. The movements began to get faster until the silence was broken by the sounds of pure ecstasy. Each time he went into her she shuddered and moaned. He began to breathe harder and harder as the tip began to feel as though it would explode. With his hands on the firmness of her ass, they continued... At points lifting her up and down, wrapping his arms tightly around her so that so much of his skin was softly against her. Each downward motion flooded his body, to the tips of his toes, with such powerful surges of arousal. Their motion caused her breasts to bounce slightly, drawing his attention to them. Delicately he kissed and licked her neck, down toward her breast, and around her breast taking and teasing them with his tongue. He could feel her throbbing against him. He could feel the wetness as their bodies continued to shift and sway. The faster they went the more they both began to stir. Moans became louder, breathing became harder, until the room was filled with an assortment of sounds.

They both quickly raised from their seated position in the tub until she had her hands on the wall near the window and her feet still in the tub. Her upper body arched downward with her ass slightly more elevated than her head. The position gave him a view of those long legs, her sexy hips, and the alluring small of her back. He placed his hands lower on her hips and guided them up her outer thigh until he reached the upper part of her waist. By this time the blinds on the window were completely open and the neighborhood was lit by the moon. The ambiance of soft pale blue lunar light danced across their bodies through the window, highlighting their skin like the shimmer of a glassy lake.

Gently he positioned his self and carefully inserted himself into her. The position of her body allowed him to explore all of her with his hands. He reached around her sides, down her inner thigh until he could feel her throbbing at the tips of his fingers. Her excitement began to crescendo as he firmly moved and gyrated himself into her. The brim of his penis had swollen to full extent as it passed through the silkiness of her vagina. She thrust back against him causing him to rush closer and closer to climax. Just the view of ass moving into him, compounded the sexual urges and desires he had for her. She felt so good... Smelled so desirable...

He wanted to climax in her so bad... He wanted her to climax over and over. His mind raced as he explored her body with every inch of himself. Her nipples passed in and out of his hands and between his fingers as they pushed against one another faster at times, and slower at others. Leaning forward towards her he grasp the side of her face and pulled it towards him. Passionately kissing her, massaging her tongue with his as they continued to fill one another. Quickly, without any thought he removed himself from her and spun her around. He positioned her ass on the window seal and supported her ass and legs with his upper arm and hands. He kissed her from her lips, down her neck and across her breasts. Stopping long enough to take her breasts into his mouth, and continuing down toward her navel. The passing of his mouth across her body sent shocks all throughout her body. He began to tease her inner thigh with his lips, kissing close to the edges of her smooth inner warmth. She grabbed his hair with both hands and began to scoot herself toward his face.

Finally, as if time stood still, her nerves heightened with the sensitivity of his caressing touch, he took her into his mouth. His lips gently kissed the soft outer areas as his tongue parted them, finding its way to the inner area of her pulsing vagina. His tongue moved skillfully across, up and down her, entering her and stimulating her to the brink. He wanted every inch of her body, her soul, herself in him. The more passionately he massage her, tasted her, and yearned for more of her; his hands grasped the sides of her ass even tighter. With a final passing of his tongue across her, her legs began to quiver, her back arched backwards against the window, and she pulled his headed deeper into her. She moaned with a final release! Her body quivered with orgasm as he pleasured her softly, determinedly, and lovingly. The sounds of her fulfillment almost caused him to come right then and there.

As if so in tune with her body... One orgasm lead to another until she let out a long breath; a release that was brought about only by complete fulfillment. Releasing her hands from his head, she grabbed him and made him stand. She knelt down and placed her hands around his shaft and began to kiss up and down the length of him. She massaged the edge of it with her tongue not staying in one spot for too long. She could feel him swelling and pulsating between her hands as she moved them up and down him. Taking him into her mouth she could feel the excitement building throughout him. Her lips passed across the tip and down the shaft quickly then slowly. She moved it in and out of her mouth and massed every inch with her tongue.

With her right hand she began to pass her fingers through herself. The touch of her fingers and the taste and feel of him in her, caused her passion to boil over. She passionately moaned with him in her and began to stroke him longer and deeper. With one final passing he began to moan louder and harder, his hips began to writhe towards her until she began to orgasm. The sound of her ecstasy was too much for him. He pulled himself from her and began to orgasm. The release of his come across her chest and onto her breasts, over and over he came until his body shook and slumped down towards her.

They both collapsed into each other arms, holding each other tightly. Without a second thought he wrapped her in his arms and carried her moon kissed body to the bed. They laid there not saying a word, for words would do nothing to add to the pleasure that their bodies had expressed. Feeling a satisfaction that cannot be described through words or song, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Reluctant Lactating Wife "Please let me dry up?" "How about no?"in Fetish
Stripper 101 My wife dances in a strip club.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Penalty He teaches her the importance of team loyaltyin Erotic Couplings
A Good Girl Does Her Chores A loving dom keeps his long distance sub accountable.in Erotic Couplings
Working Late A non-consent story.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories