The Bathhouse

Story Info
Master introduces His pet to a new experience.
3.2k words
4.29
29.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bathhouse

The text message on my cell phone simply said my presence was required at the bathhouse immediately and to wear only my collar and black silk robe. Delicate brows creased slightly at the mention of the place. i'd never been there before, only heard You mentioning it from time to time and suspected You had something devilishly sinful in mind.

i hurried to do as You requested, changing quickly out of my clothes from work. i couldn't help the little shiver dancing down my spine as i pulled the soft silk robe on, tying it loosely at my waist, gasping softly as the hem of softness brushed my upper thighs and barely covered my ass. my nipples were already erect, jutting the silk out in turgid peaks. my pussy was tingling and seeping with the thoughts of what You might have in store. i quickly exchanged the silver choker, my public collar, for O/our private leather collar sighing softly in delight as it settled naturally around my neck.

i quickly made my way to the bathhouse, feeling extremely vulnerable the entire trip, which i'm sure was exactly how You wanted me to feel. Stepping out of the car, the breeze fluttering the silk dangerously, i made my way into the building. i was surprised to see the brilliant lighting glittering against the white and blue-veined marble that made up the floor and walls. There were potted palm trees sporadically placed, baskets of brightly colored flowers with exotic scents descending from the high ceiling, and a comfortable warmth about the place.

A soft, melodious voice caught my attention, "Can I help you?"

Turning slightly, i found the voice and gorgeous woman that had produced it.

Smiling softly, but somewhat nervously, clearing my throat i said, "Yes, i'm to meet my Master here. Could you please tell me where He might be?" i couldn't help my eyes from roaming over her shyly, feeling even more vulnerable and feeling my slick growing arousal.

Her breasts were large and stood out pert and inviting even hidden beneath the silky material she wore. When she stood and rounded the desk, my eyes traveled downward noting she wore what could only be described as a toga. Taking in her slightly flaring hips, perfectly shaped thighs, and finally to her delicate bare feet. She was the epitome of perfection. i couldn't help but envy her.

Her melodious voice once again caught my attention, "Of course. He's expecting you. Please follow me." Her smile was soft, warm and assuring.

Blushing brightly as my eyes were drawn up to her smiling face as she spoke. Only then did i see her eyes, bright and glittering like emeralds. Her skin was the color of light chocolate, and looked deliciously creamy. Her thick auburn hair fell just past her shoulders, caressing them lightly as she turned and began to walk. i followed closely, admiring the beautiful woman before me. Her lithe body gliding across the warm marble as though she had actually been born in ancient Rome. Her hips swaying seductively, her ass as perfect as the rest of her and between my own thighs the liquid heat of wantonness ran unhindered.

We passed through a large archway, tearing my eyes away from her to take in the surrounding as much as possible. i almost felt as though i'd been transported to ancient times when suddenly i saw You.

i smiled softly, boldly finding Your eyes with my own, trying to judge what You might have planned. You were at the far end of a pool size bath, the steamy water barely coming to Your stomach. Your return smile assured me You were happy to see me.

"Your pet Sir. Will there be anything else?" She said, her voice still melodious and soft.

Your voice rolled across the water in sultry wickedness, "Thank you Alania. Yes, please prepare My pet."

With a slight incline of her head she said softly, "Of course Sir."

i was somewhat confused by this. Prepare me? Prepare me for what? As these questions arose, Alania moved behind me. i could feel her heat close at my silk covered back, her hand resting lightly against my shoulders then traveling down my arms. She moved closer and i could feel her breasts pressed tightly against my back, her own nipples hard and jutting through our layers of silk. Obviously she enjoyed "preparing" the bathers. i briefly wondered then if she'd prepared You, and exactly what that entailed.

Her hands moved to the sash at my waist. Gasping softly as she pulled the sash and with a hiss my robe fell open. i couldn't take my eyes off of You, as You watched. Your eyes glittering in sinful delight as she unwrapped me like a gift.

She moved her hands to my shoulders again and gently pulled the silk from my body, letting it fall in a midnight flutter to the floor. i felt even more vulnerable as i stood there, completely nude except for the leather around my neck, when i felt her soft delicate hands at my shoulders again and moving with purpose to my collar where nimble fingers unbuckled the leather.

Gasping loudly as i felt her removing my collar. i looked to You, confusion written across my face.

Your chuckle reverberated off the marble walls, as You read my expression to the removal of my collar. "It's alright My pet. It'll be safe. Trust me."

i did trust You, with every ounce of my being, and felt ashamed that i reacted as i did. Whispering softly, "Of course Master" and reluctantly released my precious collar to Alania's safekeeping. She placed my collar and robe on a marble bench by the entryway, which i hadn't noticed before. As i stood there, waiting, i heard the unmistakable rustle of silk and glancing back noticed Alania removing the toga. my eyes widened slightly, her body as perfect as i had imagined it to be. She was an ancient Goddess manifested into a physical form. my envy increased, as did my wanting of her.

She was once again behind me, pressing her naked body against my own. Her nipples felt even harder against my naked back. Her hands moving over my shoulders and down to breast level where her supple fingers reached around and found my own turgid nipples, tweaking them gently and eliciting a soft gasp from me. i tore my eyes from You to watch her skilled touches, noticing the sharp contrast of her light chocolate hands against my stark pale flesh.

i felt her move to my side where her ministrations grew more bold as her head dipped, and her warm wet tongue snaked out and flicked the closest nipple before her deep rose colored lips closed around the stiffened bud and suckled softly. A moan purred in my throat as her mouth worked expertly. Her right hand moved seductively down to the top of my cleanly shaved mound and i naturally widened my stance, for what i was hoping to come.

my darkening eyes found Yours once again and saw how You enjoyed watching Alania and my reactions to her. Until this moment i'd never been with another woman, though W/we had discussed it and You'd expressed a desire for such a thing, as had i. i suspected this was part of the overall plan, when i felt her hand move and long slender fingers sliding over my wet swollen folds.

Gasping loudly, my hips moving against her exploring fingers an urgency building within me. my desire to please You first and foremost in my mind, but also my own desire for this enchanting woman burned as brightly. my hand finding her soft tresses and gently, pulling her more deeply to my aching breast and nipple, my hips rolling against her fingers wanting them deeper, wanting them inside.

i noticed through lust-clouded eyes, that You'd moved from the far end of the bath and was now right below us, watching in rapt attention and listening intently to the gasps and moans that flowed freely from my slightly parted lips.

Her fingers brushed my pulsating clit causing my hips to buck and a whorish moan to burst from my throat. She released my aching nipple with a soft pop and looked at You whispering softly her voice full of her own need, "Sir, may i taste Your succulent pet?"

Your husky voice met our ears, "Yes Alania, enjoy My pet, as i can tell she is enjoying you." The look on Your face told me the entire story. You were enjoying this as much, possibly more so than i was, which drove my urgency higher. "pet, you may cum when you need while she tastes you. I suspect Alania would very much like to make you cum and I would very much like to watch you."

i whimpered loudly, Your permission and expressed desire driving my need heavenward. She gently pulled me down, my ass settling against the marble floor close to the bath's edge, close to You. my feet planted widely, knees bent, thighs spread, and anxiously awaiting for her hot wet tongue to swirl upon my throbbing clit. Leaning back on my arms i look to You, my body within Your reach, nipples practically begging for more attention. my heart thundering behind my ribs as i step into the unknown.

my eyes locked to Yours as i feel Alania's hot breath caressing my swollen slick pussy lips. i heard her moan of pleasurable appreciation just before i felt her hot tongue as she took long slow languid licks, moaning loudly my hips rise and my core igniting for this alluring woman. Her hands caressing my thighs, pushing my legs up, my knees mere inches away from my heaving chest, opening me further for her talented tongue and soft lips. my clit pulsating with every thunderous beat of my heart as her lips suckled the bundle of nerves and tongue flicked. i could feel my core boiling with the intensity of her ability.

i felt one of her hands move from my thighs, and slender fingers probe my weeping hole. She pressed two fingers into my fiery core deeply; eliciting moans and gasps from me. She knew exactly where to touch - exactly what would drive me to the edge. Her mouth grew hungrier as she worked to drink in my juices, and to push me into oblivion. Her fingers curled against my swollen g-spot and my hips wildly jerked and bucked against her hungry mouth. Our moans coalesced into a single sound as she brought me closer and closer to the pinnacle of pleasure.

You watched with unabashed delight as Alania worked feverishly to make me cum. Reaching out of the warm water and across the edge of the bath You captured my aching nipple between Your strong fingers. Pinching and twisting the rose colored bud, sending electric shocks to my core, my essence flooding over her fingers and into her eager mouth. my entire body on fire and trembling as the familiar white heat built brightly within my twitching cunt.

The sounds pouring out of my throat were slutty and whorish as my body moved against her mouth and fingers, my back arching to push my breasts up to Your torturous touch. my blood thundered in my veins and echoed in my ears as the need to cum crested and threatened to overwhelm me.

You saw my struggle, my holding back and growled lustily in my ear, "Cum pet, cum for Me." Though You gave permission when all this began, hearing it now drives me over the edge almost violently.

Bucking up hard against Alania's face, my head thrown back in rapture, trembling and screaming as the pleasure washed through me, sending copious amounts of my juice into her mouth, my pussy contracting and gripping her fingers tightly, the orgasmic pleasure sending my mind, body and soul spiraling.

Alania gently removed her fingers from my still twitching cunt and pressed and soft kiss to my quivering clit. She knelt up, her elegant ass resting perfectly on her heels, her back arched slightly pushing her exquisite breasts out, dusty nipples begging to be tormented, her thighs wide and i noticed, as i re-entered this world, her own smoothly shaved cunt was swollen and wet with her need.

You obviously noticed as well as Your lust-laden voice found my still ringing ears, "pet, you need thank Alania." i knew exactly what you meant and my mouth moistened hungrily at the sheer thought.

my storm dark eyes finding her own deep emerald ones i whispered softly, "Alania, please lay back and allow me to thank you."

With only a knowing smile, she uncurled and positioned herself as i had. Her knees bent and beautiful thighs spread widely. i took up my position between those wondrous limbs ignoring my protesting knees against the unforgiving marble. i arched my back pressing my ass and pussy into the air, my own thighs wide for Your pleasure, as i prepared to taste Alania's sweet pussy.

Gently spreading her slick swollen lips, revealing her seeping hole and quivering clit to my hungry eyes, my tongue snaked out of my watering mouth to wet my lips as i inhaled her rich scent deep into my lungs. Dipping my head, i placed a soft kiss upon her aching clit, and then my tongue flicked across it lightly. i heard her moan and felt her hips rise slightly, wanting more.

That was enough encouragement for me as i consumed her. my tongue working as feverishly as her own had on me. i devoured her essence, swallowing her being into myself, as i too planted fingers into her slick molten core and curling them against her swollen spongy g-spot to rub it. The sounds emitting from her elegant throat were animalistic and primal. my own moans purred in my throat as my pussy swelled and wept once more.

i had no idea that You had decided to take an active participating role in this until i felt Your warm wet hand against my ass, my body pushing back to You, begging silently for Your cock and attentions. Alania's moans and whimpers escalating in volume and intensity as my own followed suit, the two heated female voices creating a concert for You.

i purposefully eased up on her, slowing my lapping tongue and fucking fingers, drawing out her pleasure. A part of me wanted to hear her beg, to need my touch as badly as i needed Yours.

Your rough needy voice caressed my ears, "you want My cock, don't you pet? You need it filling that hungry pussy of yours as much as you need Alania's pussy." my only response was a whorish moan, a desperate whimper and rolling hips.

You knew what i wanted...needed...and yet You still managed to torment me with the question. Alania's own body responded to Your question, her hips riding my mouth and her cunt contracting around my fingers tightly in pre-orgasmic pleasure.

my body felt hot, electric. my pussy ached to be filled. my clit once again pulsed with my heart. i needed fucked.

my lips, tongue and fingers worked voraciously on Alania's delicious pussy, as i felt Your thick throbbing cock teasing my saturated slit. i trembled in frustration and need as You worked the silky head across my throbbing clit.

Pulling my mouth away from Alania's delectable pussy begging, "Please Master. Please fuck Your pet. Please fill her hungry aching pussy. Please Master."

Alania whimpered as i pulled my head away. Her hips arching up, and her voice desperate, "please, don't stop."

Dipping my head once more to her savory pussy, insatiably licking and sucking on her clit. i thankfully felt Your cock against my fuck hole as You easily slid into my lava-like core, my pussy wrapping Your cock tightly in velvet heat.

Moaning loudly as You begin a hard, almost desperate rhythm, pushing my face deeper against Alania's convulsing cunt with each unrelenting thrust, my pussy clenching around Your cock dangerously. You can tell i'm close to cumming with every grunting moan and desperate thrust of my hips as once more the familiar white heat of my pre-orgasmic bliss engulfs Your cock. You gasp and grunt, "Not until Alania cums pet."

Whimpering loudly, redoubling my efforts, my tongue speeding across her shimmying clit, my head tossing back and forth as i add another finger to the two already in her seething cunt, wanting; no needing her to cum. my free hand moved to her breasts and finds a taunt nipple, pinching and pulling the tender bud as i suckled hard on her clit, my tongue flicking it deliriously. Her moans growing louder and more urgent as her hips writhed, fucking my face and fingers her body tensed and cunt tightened as her orgasm took her with a scream, flooding her sweet juices over my fingers and onto my hungry tongue.

Your thrusts grew more powerful as You saw and heard Alania cum under my ministrations, Your voice raspy as it met my ears with a single word, "Cum."

my own body tensed briefly, then exploded. my hips bucking back hard, writhing on Your cock, my cunt contracting tightly, rippling along Your swelling organ, milking You, my pleasure induced scream muffled in her still quaking pussy.

Releasing her nipple and pulling my fingers from her spilling cunt, my tongue finding every last drop of her luscious essence, lapping and drinking her release. Your swollen cock throbbed in my tight contracting cunt as You continued to fuck me, Your own release seconds away. i tightened my muscles even more, silently willing Your cum to fill my heated cunt and i am rewarded with Your releasing growl and fiery seed splashing against my cervix.

You collapse across my back, panting into my ear, "There is nothing quite like fucking My pet while she is devouring a lovely pussy. You've made Me incredibly proud today Mine."

Your words of praise filling my heart and soul to bursting as i smile against Alania's steamy pussy and whispering softly "Thank You Master." i feel You move back, Your softening cock slipping from my still grasping pussy. my tongue lapping the last drops of cum from Alania's sweet cunt then pressing a soft kiss to her clit. my stormy eyes find her emerald ones, whispering, "Thank you Alania."

She smiled and nodded weakly, her body still quaking subtly in post-orgasmic waves. Her dreamy eyes darting between U/us, her melodious voice now slightly hoarse as she whispers, "Y/you're B/both very welcome and Y/you B/both have an open invitation here, anytime."

W/we smiled warmly to her and nodded O/our thanks as she moved shakily to her feet and padded out of the room softly not even bothering to retrieve her toga.

You surprisingly scoop me up into Your strong arms, holding me close, whispering softly, lovingly against my ear, "Thank you Mine. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist her." the brilliant smile painting Your face could have put the stars to shame.

Smiling warmly, my whisper quiet and satisfied, "You're very welcome Master, and thank You for allowing me the pleasure of another woman."

You squeezed me tightly to You as You rose, carrying me into the deliciously hot bath. "I do believe you're in need of a bath, Mine."

i curled against You, purring contently as the steamy water enveloped U/us, "As always Master, You are correct."