The Bathroom

Story Info
Nothing says first date like a face-fuck in the men's room.
1.7k words
4.38
41.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met at Starbucks, because how can you get any more generic than that. I nervously sipped at my latte while you slurped a strawberries 'n' cream frappucino out of a giant green straw. We chatted about the weather and books and recently viewed movies... you know. Generic first date bullshit. I picked at the thread coming loose in the hem of my flowered skirt while you told me about your dog, wondering if this was going to be the extent of things. After so many hot and heavy emails, you kinda had me expecting fireworks.

My mind had wandered to whether I wanted to watch Game of Thrones or True Blood later on when you uncrossed your leg, straightened to your full height, and leaned over the tiny table to look me intently in the eyes.

"You're going to follow me to the men's room in a few minutes and suck my cock."

It wasn't a question. It was a statement.

A few heartbeats passed between us as you stared me down, waiting for a response. I didn't realize I was holding my breath until it all came out in one big, breathy, "Yes."

You finished the last dregs of whipped cream and frozen slush in your cup then pushed the chair away from the table with a screech, unfolding all six foot plus of your imposing frame as you stood. I watched you walk around the corner and disappear into the hallway where the bathrooms were.

The minutes ticked by painfully slow. I counted three of them, anxiously assessing the other patrons and staff while I waited. It wasn't very busy inside, but the two baristas seemed fairly occupied despite a lack of steady customer flow. When minute three ended, I stood up and ran a shaking hand through my hair before walking as purposefully as I could in the direction you had gone.

The door labeled "men" was the last of three. I tried the handle. Locked. Tentatively, I knocked. The door opened a crack and I could see one stern blue eye peek through. You pulled open the door just enough for me to squeeze through, and I did, entering the (oh, thank god) relatively clean restroom. I blinked under the fluorescent light and heard the click of the door being locked behind me.

Before I could turn around, your hand was tangled in my hair and I felt myself being roughly forced to the ground.

"On your knees."

My bare legs connected with the public bathroom floor, and I cringed slightly at the thought of how gross it probably was. You stepped in front of me, my eyes now level with your jeans-clad groin and I watched your fingers slowly undo the brass button, slide down the zipper. I glanced up at you and felt a tiny lightning bolt of desire shoot from my brain down to my core. The look on your face was brimming with lust.

"Eyes closed, mouth open."

I obeyed, gripping the hem of my skirt in my hands for want of something to hold onto. I listened to the sounds around me as I waited for my reward. The noisy bathroom fan that I hoped would muffle any potential sounds from the people outside. Your clothes rustling as you freed your cock from its confines. My heart beating a steady yet frantic rhythm in my chest. I extended my tongue out just a little further, squirming with anticipation.

Finally, softly, the velvety smoothness of your cock head fell heavily upon my tongue. I instinctively wrapped my lips around the tip of your cock and drew you in, stretching my mouth wider to accommodate your rather impressive girth. Goddamn, I thought. I ached to open my eyes and take in the vision of you, but I didn't dare until I was told I could.

Your hand returned to tangle in my hair, and I moaned as you squeezed and pulled firmly. The other hand gripped the base of my throat and applied gentle pressure, causing me to gasp around my mouthful. I could feel my body start to respond to the stimulation - my nipples tightening and hardening against the fabric of my bra, that shiver of desire spreading out from my center, becoming a dull, warm throb.

Slowly, you guided my head to take in more and more of your thick cock. My eyes watered when you hit the back of my throat and I steeled my stomach against the inevitable gag reflex. As if sensing I'd reached my limit, you tipped my chin back a little and pushed yourself just a bit further, your cock head sliding gently into my throat. I breathed in and out, steadily as I could, through my nose.

"Open your eyes."

I wasn't surprised to see a good few inches remaining to be swallowed. Pity I was never good at deep throating. I'd told you just as much during our email exchanges. Looking up into your face, I searched for some sign of pleasure but saw only stone. I moved my tongue just a bit and felt you twitch. My hands reached up instinctively and gripped the remaining length of your shaft, the other cradling your balls.

"Suck it, pretty girl."

I drew my head back, feeling you dislodge from my throat, and lapped at the underside of your cock as I pulled up on the shaft to wrap my lips firmly around your head again. Your second hand gripped a fistful of hair and you began guiding my head up and down around your cock. I moved both of my hands to grip your hips and opened my throat as much as possible, lifting up just slightly for a better angle that would allow your cock easier, smoother access.

Your gentle guidance as I fucked your cock with my mouth soon turned to harder force, I felt the tip of your cock hit the back of my throat over and over, my mouth filling with saliva that dripped down onto the floor and coated your skin so it was slick and wet.

Several times, you pushed hard and I felt your cock slip further down my throat, and I held myself there as steady as I could, wanting to make you proud. Tears streamed down my face, my makeup was definitely running. I looked up at you and saw the ghost of a smile as I gasped for breath after the fourth or fifth hard hold.

"Good girl," you whispered, and I melted.

My pussy was throbbing at this point, and I began to lust for you to command that I stand up and bend over or get on all fours... hell, even lie on my back on the dirty bathroom floor, and let you slide that beautiful cock all the way inside me. But I knew you wouldn't - this was about my face, not my cunt, and we both knew it. Still, the more I thought about it and wanted it, the more frenzied I became in my attention toward your cock. I was moaning lowly, breathing fast and hard.

Your breathing had sped up a bit, too, and I looked up at one point to your eyes closed and one long arm reaching out to steady the rest of your body against the wall. Pulling back completely to pop your cock out of my mouth, I gripped it with one hand and kept pumping while my mouth found your balls, licking slowly and gently pulling one and then the other into my mouth while I massaged gently behind with my free hand.

You moaned. I suppressed the desire to squee.

"I'm close. Unbutton your shirt," you ordered.

Returning my mouth to your cock, I obeyed, unbuttoning the three buttons on my white t-shirt. Your hands pulled the fabric open and made a painful, grasping attempt to pull my breasts out of the top of my bra, leaving fingerprints I had no doubt would later turn into bruises. With my assistance, soon my tits were spilling out over the top of my shirt. You gripped the back of my head once more, pulling my hair so hard I could feel my entire skull throb, and soon I was back to being alternatively fucked by your cock and held down until I had deep throated as much as humanly possible.

Finally, you gave a loud combination between a grunt and a moan, lifted my head off and wrapped one hand around my throat, the other around the base of your cock. Holding my head back, your fingers pressing in so my vision went hazy and I moaned with what breath I had left, you aimed your cock at my heaving breasts just as it began to pulse and shoot cum in liquid streams that fell warm upon my porcelain skin.

A rogue spurt hit just below my left eye, and I felt it travel down my cheek like a tear.

Your grip on my throat loosened, and you flashed me a satisfied grin.

"Excellent."

My knees and neck were aching, but I didn't dare move. You stepped back and began putting your cock back into its cave, just as someone rapped on the door. I froze in terror, but you just called out, "Be a minute, pal."

Stepping over to the sink, you ran the tap and splashed a bit of water on your face then dried it with a paper towel.

I remained on my knees.

You walked back to my spot and stood over me, and I looked up into your eyes, trembling with lust and my efforts to hold myself in position. Reaching down, you cupped my cheek, caressing the soft skin with one finger. Then, a sharp smack. I gasped and moaned, leaning into your hand.

"You're such a good slut," you said, smiling softly at me. "I'm going to leave now. Wait a couple of minutes, flush the toilet then exit through the back."

"Yes, Sir," I answered.

"Oh, and one more thing," I craned my head to look at you at the door behind me.

"Don't you dare clean a single drop of my cum off until you get home."

Gulping, I envisioned the seven-block walk back to my apartment down a crowded street with cum on my cheek and breasts and makeup smeared everywhere from my sweat and tears.

"Yes, Sir," I whispered, my face beginning to burn.

"Good girl."