The Bathtub and Wine Devotee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He calmly, clearly, and very loudly explained her the situation, while she rampaged in panic with every inch of her fiber: "When you are ready to cooperate, you'll nod. I'll take the hand off. You'll give me your PIN number. End of story."

She shook her head vehemently in disagreement and struggle to get his hand of her mouth. He watched her. With all her intense fighting, the restraints held her in place pretty well. She didn't have the advantage over 200 lbs. leaning down on her mouth. The air ran out inside of her. She turned paler. The struggle turned into a frantic nodding. He waited an extra second to make sure that she was really ready to cooperate. He led go of her mouth.

She gasped and struggled. The first moment, she could speak, she yelled at him, "It's 1-800-eat-shit!"

With a remorseful face, he put his brawn back over her face and clamped down on her cute little nose. Feeling the sucking of her sweet mouth and nose against his hand was cute in a way. She got out of breath much faster this time.

"Okay, Sarah, I'm not going to let you go until the phone unlocks. You are going to have to yell out the numbers as best as you can," he yelled at her.

She fought for a few more seconds. But then the muffled sounds of numbers poured out of her. She had to scream to overcome the brawn over her mouth. He had to put his ear really close to her mouth. Her eyes were stricken with fear. The lack of oxygen had a terrifying immediacy. "1-2-3-4" The iPhone unlocked.

While he typed on her phone, she heaved and coughed to gather her breath. Eventually, she asked, "What are you doing?"

He leaned forward and showed her the phone. It was a text message: "Hey Bertrand, why don't you come over. I've been a bad girl and need to be tight up. I miss your big cock XOXO, your little slut!" He took a photo of her pussy and e-mailed it to himself with this note: "This pussy is so wet for you!" Sarah realized what he was doing. He was carefully creating all the evidence that this was a consensual bootie call.

She realized that he took his time because he knew that (a) she was restrained, (b) no matter what bruises she would have the next day, her texts would explain them away as her asking for it, (c) with the steady drum of the rain outside, her neighbors wouldn't hear a thing. Bertrand may go all morning and leave only half hour before her maid would show up for work in the morning. She mentally prepared herself for a long night of being fucked like a ragdoll.

"Why?" she asked him. "Just tell me why?"

"Well, you with your beauty have everyone eating out of your palm, but you treat people like shit. You fired me after a day. I'm a great gardener. I'm the best gardener in this district! Who do you think you are?" said Bertrand.

"Haha, you are a joke of a gardener. You cut the Persian roses like one cuts the French roses. You probably don't even know the difference. Your pal Donny is twice the gardener you are. You are just jealous of him. I bet his cock is twice your size as well," taunted Sarah.

"Maybe, you are right. Maybe, I just got a huge boner each time you came. And you didn't even have the courtesy to talk with me. Maybe, I just have pent up horniness for you," exclaimed Bertrand.

"That's a weak lie, Bertrand. I may be an uppity bitch, but I do read people for a living. What are you hiding? What are you so ashamed off that you can't even confess it here? I saw you smiling when I fired you. It was strange. That smile stuck with me. It wasn't a nervous smile. It wasn't a smile of trying to please me. It was the smile that men get when they enjoy a low key pleasure. Why did you smile?" asked Sarah.

"You surprise me, Madame Sarah. You did notice me more than I gave you credit for. I liked it. I was kneeling on the floor, grooming the lawn to perfection. You stepped up right in front of my face with those sexy feet in those very high heels. I felt so dominated. You looked down on me. I was kneeling in front of you. That was such a turn on. I got such a boner. I felt subdued like a lamb. I couldn't un-remember that moment of feeling your bossiness push me around. It touched erotic buttons inside of me that I didn't know about. Now, I'm going to extinguish that boner inside of your loins," explained Bertrand.

He added, "Haven't you read the Republic of Sade? Every boner a woman lights is her responsibility to extinguish."

He walked to the foot of the bed, so that she could watch him. He opened iTunes on her phone. He flipped through her playlists. "Ah nasty workout, that sounds like a good playlist," he started the music, her favorite music for masturbating. He slowly danced in front of her took take his clothes off. He got a lotion bottle out. He slowly lathered himself generously in body lotion.

"What the heck is that for? I sure didn't imagine a rape being like that," exclaimed Sarah with disgust.

"Well, you are going to fight me and possibly scratch me. It's an old gladiator trick. When I'm all oiled up, you'll have a hard time getting a grip on me," explained Bertrand. Obviously, he had been thinking about that. Who knows if he was behind the power cut?

He slid onto the bed. Things were about to get serious. Sarah wasn't fighting anymore, if at all she seemed a bit curious to what was going to happen next. He felt her pussy and smiled. "You are wet! You like struggling! It turns you on!" exclaimed Bertrand. Sarah blushed hard.

Bertrand climbed on top of her and slipped his dick in. Her pussy was so slippery wet that it went in smoothly. Bertrand smiled. Sarah grimaced. He slapped her across the face again. Her cheeks rouged. He could feel a draft of extra wetness around his dick. He smiled like a little boy discovering a new toy. He slapped her again. He slowly worked his cock in her and kept slapping her face and her boobs. Little thuds mixed with the humping sound of the bed springs. She looked at him with defiant green eyes and bright red cheeks until an erotic moan broke through her tough façade.

"Let's see if you like this," said Bertrand mischievously. He slipped his dick out. The dick was dripping with her cum and hyper slippery from the thick coating. He placed the tip at her anus and pushed in. She gasped. The dick was so slippery that it went in as if longing vacuum sucked it in.

"I'm an anal virgin," breathed Sarah with a sweaty and matte face.

"Not anymore, you are!" chided Bertrand sheepishly.

He slipped out of her ass. He slipped back in her pussy. He slipped back into her ass. Her agony and pleasure mixed. She went from cries of pain in her ass to soft cries of pleasure in her pussy. Everything blurred together. The ass dips became erotic pain. The pussy dips were so sugary sweet that she ached to get her ass stretched for contrast. She started sucking on his shoulder to drown her moans, which she didn't want to admit to him. She didn't want him to know the pleasure that she was getting out of the rape. He lost the focus on his own pleasure and got wrapped up in all the delights, sensations, and reaction that his dick could awake in her.

When she was in the throes of pleasure, he whispered to her, "If I untie you, will you keep fucking me?"

She whispered, "I'm hungry for your cock. I want to ride you."

Cautiously and skittish like a kitten, he unwrapped her arm restraint. Her arms enveloped his body and glid all over his back. Her lips started kissing his face. Encouraged, he released her ankle restraints. She flipped him over and started riding him like a cowgirl. Her pussy ground on his pubic bone. She was sliding her pussy back and forth so hard that he thought she'd break his cock. Her slides got so frantic that he thought she might have a seizure.

She grabbed his chest with her baby blue finger nails and left a red mark. She yelled at the top of her lung, "Come fucking now! Come right now!"

He threw her on her back. He grabbed her ankles and pinned her legs in between their bodies. He rammed her hard, frantically, with all the gusto that he could muster. Tremendously, like a god, his seed shot into her belly. She cried out with a high pitched moan that reached the heavens and the hell to shatter glass everywhere. She was coming hard.

He collapsed on top of her, exhausted, spent, elated. All the strength went out of his body. Her hand stretched out. He could hear her fingers going through the drawer in the nightstand. She probably wanted a tissue to clean up herself. He breathed hard. He thought about how it was time for him to get out of here. His penis had already deflated.

Then he felt something cool, like two tiny metal balls against his scrotum. It was surprising. They warmed up quickly. Was she trying to go for seconds?

"Do you want to feel 50,000 volts going through your balls? We can do this the easy or the hard way," she told him calmly.

He was dazed and utterly unprepared. He rolled off of her, "Hey, lady, we both had fun. Let's call it even. Just let me go."

"I find it interesting for how you go from uppity bitch over madam to lady. Do you know what else I find interesting? Walks in the rain. They are so romantic, don't you think?" Sarah was clearly enjoying being in control.

"On your fucking knees, you piece of scum," she yelled at him with the spit flying and her boobs shaking. She pulled him by the ear. He winced and complied.

"Get my red high heels from the closet over there. Don't dare getting up! Stay on your knees!" she barked at him.

He swiftly crawled to the closet and came back with the heels in his mouth.

"Look at that red heels and a boner. Your refraction time is excellent!" she praised him.

She put on the red high heels. She grabbed him by his curly hair and dragged him out of the bedroom, down the stairs, across the living room, and out onto the patio. The rain was still going thick. The electricity was still out. The neighbors beyond the tall hedge were probably sleeping. The patio was covered. She dragged him by the hair out farther. His knees got into the grass. The grass stained his knees green. Mud started covering his body. The streaming rain washed down both their bodies. The adrenaline masked the coldness of the rain, and their bodies starting to shiver. She dragged him deeper into the garden past the roses. Their hair was completely wet and hung down. She had to keep wiping rain out of her face.

Down the hill, she arrived at the dog house for the dog that she would one day get. She bent over. He happily sniffed her pussy. She let him have the little pleasure because it would distract him from what she was doing. She got a two inch wide studded dog choker out of the dog house. She caressed his chest. He was kissing her boobs and licking her nipples. Just like a dog, she distracted him to snap the dog collar around his neck when he let his guard down.

He instinctively pulled back, but it was too late. All he did was rattle the chain that tied him to the dog house.

"Oh, we are going to have so much fun, especially now that I know the phone trick. I'm going to text your friends that you'll be on a two week vacation," she told him with the glee of revenge.

To be continued.

12