The Battery Ch. 02

Story Info
The saga continues.
6k words
4.16
28.3k
23
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by R12

*

Business had been picking up for me. I had done a boudoir shoot with Sandy, the one of the group of six women I had met at Randy and Joan's house that was getting married soon. I kept myself professional and didn't touch her. At the end of the shoot she said she wanted a couple of nudes so she stripped everything off. I was surprised but pleased. After we finished she said the nudes were just to remember her by and not to include those with the others. If she wasn't engaged she said she would have fucked me right there and then. Why am I so popular lately?

She was getting married in a couple of weeks and I was also doing the wedding shots. Weddings required at least two photographers. Having a woman photographer was ideal so the man could cover the groom getting dressed and the woman could cover the bride getting dressed. Unfortunately the other photographer was a guy friend of mine. He was going to cover the groom getting dressed and I would cover the bride. Later at the wedding and the reception we would both be taking shots. The money shot was the bride getting the wedding dress lowered over her head. My workaround was getting the bridesmaids to call me into the room when the dress was already over her head and covering up anything embarrassing (not like Sandy would mind!). They would have to hold it there until I got a few shots of it.

Sandy called me up the next night and asked me for a favor. She wanted me to photograph the bachelorette party.

"I have never heard of hiring a photographer for the bachelorette party, or for that matter, the bachelor party." I said.

"A girl at work had that done. It turned out great for her party. Of course her photographer was a woman."

"Doesn't what happens at a bachelorette party stay at a bachelorette party?" I asked.

"Oh, don't get me wrong, you would have to be sworn to secrecy and I would be the only one with access to the pictures. I would never let my fiancé get hold of them. In fact we aren't even telling anyone that a photographer will be there. Even all cellphones will be confiscated at the door. Safer that way! We are having a bridal shower for our other, shall we say, more conservative guests."

"All seven of you wild women would be at this drunken party, and knowing you, you probably have a stripper. I would be lucky to get out of there with any clothes on." I laughed.

She laughed and then said "If you are worried about keeping your modesty I can get the girls to promise not to touch you or take your clothes off. Since Joan and Karen have already had their fun with you, do they count?"

"Yes. I don't want them ripping my clothes off either."

"Spoil sport!" she laughed again.

"Would I have to take pictures of the stripper? Penis pictures don't turn me on." I said.

"Oh trust me, that picture of your dick Joan passed around got our motors running."

I blushed and said "That's what I am afraid of."

"Well, I don't want too many penis pictures unless something exciting is happening with the penis!" she giggled.

"I am going to have to talk to Joan about deleting that picture she has. You women are probably texting it around to each other." I laughed.

"Would we do that?" she laughed.

"The seven of us were dorm mates in college. We were all pretty wild then except for Joan although she's coming around. We don't keep any secrets about anything," she smirked.

"Seriously, we aren't hiring a stripper. There will be another guy at the party though for about two hours." Sandy said.

I wondered why that was, but decided not to ask.

"I want to hire you as a combination photographer, driver, security guard, butler, and bartender. I also want you as eye candy and as a dancing partner. Karen says you used to be a bartender and that you are a great dancer. We want you to take us to a restaurant and then to a dance club. Oh, by the way the job pays $200 an hour and I am renting you a tuxedo. I also supply the transportation for you to drive. What do you say?"

I agreed to the arrangement. The things I do for money! I obviously had never been to a bachelorette party and had only heard rumors. Since there was no stripper I thought things might not be too wild. I was wrong!

The night of the party arrived and I picked up each of the women at their homes and drove them to the restaurant. I hoped I didn't get into any trouble for not having a chauffeur's license. I was driving the limo I had picked up earlier and was wearing my rented tux. I had to say I looked pretty damned good when I looked at myself in the mirror. The restaurant put us in a large separate room that Sandy had reserved. There was a small stage there too as well as a well-equipped bar. We were all served a great meal buffet style. I had been explained the rules earlier. I was there at Sandy's beck and call.

"Get me some more of that roast beef Rick." Sandy said.

I bowed from the waist and said "Yes, my lady!" A number of pitchers of draft and pitchers of zombies were on the table. When I wasn't busy filling Sandy's glass I went around filling the other girl's glasses. The main thing I had to worry about was getting my ass patted and pinched as I went around the room. I also got my share of catcalls.

"Make me a martini Rick, one olive and hold the vermouth" Sandy said. I had to watch out when I bent at the waist that my ass didn't get pinched.

I mixed the drink and said "My, you are looking gorgeous today my lady!" as I served the drink. Flattery of the bride to be was part of my job.

After we finished the meal and the others had a few drinks they had me drive them to a dance club. I was Sandy's dance partner exclusively. I also kept a watch on the other girls to make sure none of the girls went home with any guys. The fun apparently hadn't started yet. I noticed when I was dancing with Sandy that her hands seemed to drift downward onto my ass. I kept my hands around her waist and kept pushing her hands back up. She laughed at me. After an hour of dancing I had to go and round up all the "ladies" and make sure I got them back in the car. One guy was pretty pissed at me for breaking up his dance with Ericka. Once everyone was back in the car I took them back to the restaurant. All seven of them changed into t shirts and jeans in the washroom and Sandy put on a sash that said "Bride" and we went back into the room. The other girls were wearing matching t shirts that said "Bridesmaid".

The girls had several more drinks and no one was feeling any pain. I started taking pictures again. There was a penis cake on the table and several more penis related items. The weirdest item was a six foot high inflatable penis! They called it Captain Pecker. They each took a turn sitting on it and giving it's head a lipstick hickie. It had a place at the bottom you could add water to it to weigh down the bottom so it actually stood up. Everyone wanted to get their pictures taken beside it or riding it! Weird! Of course the girls wanted me to whip out my cock and compare it to this one. I didn't. The laughter in that room made we wish I had brought ear protection. They walked around sucking on their cherry flavored penis pops. These ones looked pretty real and even had balls! Every time they passed me they looked at their sucker and then they looked at me!

Another game that they loved was "pin the macho on the man." This was a nude poster of what was supposed to be a hunk with a bulls-eye target covering up his pecker. They put a portrait picture of the groom over the posters head. They blindfolded each other, spun the victim around, and had them trying to tape on a cardboard cutout of a fish onto the target. Several times they pointed the victim at me and I moved out of the way. Then there was the "I have never" drinking game where they had to take a drink if they had ever done what was on the card. I would have been shocked if I hadn't met these girls. A couple of them were pretty drunk after that.

Somebody knocked on the door and I, the butler, was sent to answer it. A guy came in and asked for Sandy. He was carrying a number of easels and other art supplies. Each girl got an easel and he went into another room. When he came back he was wearing a housecoat. He went up on the small stage and took off his housecoat and struck up a pose. He was totally nude! I felt sorry for the guy. He wasn't even in that great a shape. They all started sketching the nude guy. After many hilarious sketches, some of which had huge penises, they all wandered closer to him and even got on stage with him and had me take pictures of them posing with the nude guy. Ericka even grabbed his cock as I snapped the picture. He was horrified. He was supposed to be there for two hours but he made a quick retreat. By that point they were all very, very drunk.

Six of them lined up on the small stage and said they were going to have a beauty contest. With that they all took off their shirts and bras and posed topless on the stage. Didn't I tell you these girls were wild? Evelyn didn't participate. They wanted me to take pictures. After I asked them if they were sure about this, and they all said they were, I started shooting. I was supposed to guess which one of them had implants. I asked them what I won if I guessed right, and they all laughed. They got together and whispered something to each other.

"The girl with implants has agreed to go home with you for a night of the best sex of your life if you guess right." Sandy said.

That sounded interesting! I already knew it wasn't Joan or Karen from personal hands on experience, so to speak, so it was a one in four chance. I figured it was probably one of the larger chested women so I guessed Francine. They all laughed and said "no!" When I asked which one it was they wouldn't tell me! I had a feeling I was being scammed! In the end I had to judge who had the best boobs. I said "Sandy of course!"

Karen said "Smart man!"

The party broke up soon after and I drove everyone home. I didn't end up going home with anyone. Just as well, I was tired.

I got a phone call a week later from Randy. He wondered if I kept a backup of the pictures I took of Joan. When I told him I didn't, because of the agreement I made with her, he was quite disappointed. He said that when he plugged in the memory stick, he got the error "Please Insert Disk into Removable Disk". When he phoned around he found that it was likely bad NAND memory chips. Just to be on the safe side he had them take it apart and look for bad solder connections. He thought maybe there was some recovery tool they could use to fix it but there wasn't anything they could do in this case. Joan hadn't wanted him to make any copies and made him lock up the stick in the floor safe when we weren't looking at it.

"Could you do a new shoot with Joan, I loved those pictures." he asked. My pulse rate suddenly jumped.

"What does Joan want?" I asked. "She might not be too keen on taking her clothes off again."

"I asked her that and she said she would jump at the chance, but only if you were the photographer. She still has a thing for you Rick!"

"What! No that can't be! She never acts any different when I am there."

"If I gave her permission she would fuck you again in a heartbeat! She isn't in love with you or anything like that. You just fucked her silly! She still talks about it. Don't worry! I didn't give her permission and she would never do it without."

"Taking her clothes off in front of me seems like tempting fate to me." I said.

"You wouldn't take advantage of her would you Rick?" he asked.

"Of course not! I would never do anything to break up our friendship."

"Then it's settled. I trust you and I trust Joan. Joan and I will get back to you with the details."

I went through a series of emotions I thought I were over. It would be hell seeing her nude and not being able to touch her. I really should turn down this shoot. I remembered the feel of those huge breasts in my hands and the way they flopped when she rode me cowboy style. I have never fucked a woman who had cunt muscles who could grip my cock like that. When Randy phones back I will tell him to find someone else.

Coincidentally Karen called me up that night. That's just the ticket to keep my mind off Joan. Karen was a wild one in bed!

I had met Karen at Randy and Joan's place. She had one of my business cards and called me up. Wow! She was a cheap date. Within an hour of picking her up I was fucking her in my bed. When I dropped her off again at her place that night she said:

"Joan was right! I am not sorry I took that test drive! Holy shit you pounded my cervix hard! I am not complaining." she grinned.

Yep, that is what I need to forget all about Joan. Karen was only looking for a one-night stand and so was I. She was my friend with benefits. We called each other up if we had nothing else going on.

A week later Randy called me up again. He had been reading about the different types of photo sessions and he came upon couple's artistic photography. They thought that might be something they were interested in. He assured me that he would be in the studio at all times. He wondered if I could do something like that. I decided that with Randy there with Joan and I, I could probably handle that. I would have to do some research into it myself.

"Don't worry about the props. I will take care of that." he said. That was a relief, because I didn't have many props. I wonder what kind of props he is thinking of? I looked at other photographers work and decided on some sample poses we could do depending on what the two of them wanted. Who knew there were so many subcategories of couple's artistic photography?

It was toward the end of January when they could finally schedule to both be there at the same time. It was bitterly cold. When they arrived we started off with a few of the boudoir shots of Joan that Randy had liked from the last shoot. I used natural lighting for all those standing and laying on the bed shots. There was no running to the bathroom between wardrobe changes this time. She drove me nuts by stripping off right in front of us. I tried not to look, but once I was shooting I had no choice. Then Randy stripped down and joined her on the bed for some sexy shots.

During a break, I moved them downstairs into my studio. I had two long industrial banquet tables with short legs lined up side by side with a quilt on top. On top of this I covered everything including the floor in black cloth. I had one strip light set up about three feet above the tables and at one end. Since they were paying less than the going rate I wanted to try some of my own artistic shots. I had them strip off and lie on their stomachs each in opposite directions. Then I turned the overhead lights off and left just the strip light on. I was shooting in black and white and making what are called bodyscapes. I left the aperture set at 1.4 and kept adjusting the shutter speed and the light positions until I got just the right contrast and shadows I was looking for. I shot from a couple of different angles always cutting off their neck and heads. The effect I got was that the photo looked like a dark moonscape with their rear ends looking like hills. Next, I shot just Joan laying on her back. I had bought a couple of toys and placed a golf flag in her navel. I placed a tiny toy golfer on where her pubic hair should have been (I would have to Photoshop some in later) and framed from just below her shoulders to just about to her knees. The shots looked like a golf course with hills. I called my masterpiece "shooting through the rough". I took a couple of more shots that I added in a couple of figures using Photoshop later.

Next, I got a close up of her breast while still laying on her back. I got my golf club and held the head against her nipple while she placed a golf ball on her nipple. I had put a small piece of double sided tape on the golf ball. It looked like I was ready to tee off. By this point Randy was ready to get back to the shots he came for. We went back upstairs for the natural lighting.

Randy unloaded some of the things in his bag. Red rope, anal beads (this had to be explained to me), lube, baby oil, chains, glass dildo (now this interested me), Ben wa balls (I found out later what those were), leather riding crop, blindfold, spreader bar (another thing I found out about later). I confess that I was curious about what Randy had in mind.

"I want to add some elements of 50 Shades of Grey." Randy said.

I had heard of the movies and book, but had never seen the movies. Chick erotica and bondage didn't excite me.

Randy ended up setting up each scene to recreate some of shots from the movies. I made some minor pose changes, but I had to admit that Randy was a natural at this. This was getting me very hot and worked up. The shots with the spreader bar and riding crop were very hot. So were the anal beads. When she lay on her back tied with rope with the blindfold on and started playing with the glass dildo, I just couldn't help imagining myself there instead of the dildo. I very much wanted to get my hands on those firm tits and stick my cock in where it didn't belong. She was wearing fishnet stockings and red high heels and nothing else! She had the anal beads in her ass.

She started moaning and the two of us just stood there watching for a moment. Randy started playing with her breasts and nipples and said;

"Doesn't she have the firmest breasts Rick? Want to play with them?" I was stunned (I did that a lot lately).

"Please, Rick please!" she moaned. My will power was gone and I grabbed on to them. I couldn't believe how much I had missed doing that. She moaned again.

"Would you like Rick to fuck you?" he laughed.

"Oh God, yes!" she moaned.

Randy winked at me and whispered in my ear "Will this get us a discount?"

After that I stripped quickly, and Randy and I untied her and took off the blindfold. I lay on my back with my legs hanging off the end of the bed and she slowly mounted me cowgirl style. I was in heaven! I really missed that pussy too! It took a while to get my eight-inch cock all the way into her even though she was extremely wet. Meanwhile, Randy entered her ass standing at the end of the bed. He had just been using the anal beads and lube on her so he slid in easily. Joan slowly slid forward and back getting fucked in both holes at once. I was fascinated by the way her tits jiggled and by how I could feel Randy's cock through the anal wall. She shook and orgasmed many times. Randy came first and then she flipped over and I did her doggie style. I started doing a combination of slow and fast strokes. Randy was pinching her nipples, kissing her and whispering in her ear the whole time.

"Fuck me Rick, fuck my married cunt. Oh shit that feels good!" Joan cried.

With that she shook and groaned. That got my motor running and I came soon after. Randy had me take some extra pictures of her on her back with my cum running out. That ended the photo shoot. They used my shower and left.

After they left I sat there and shook my head. If I had a woman like that I wouldn't share her with anyone, and this was the second time Randy and Joan had given me permission! I was always interested in psychology and I couldn't understand it. I certainly wasn't going to ask them why, because I didn't want to jinx what I just had. I was going to let them make the first move if there was a third chance. Their friendship was too important to me. Randy didn't seem like the cuckold type and I wasn't the dominant male or bull. If he heard me talk like that he would bust my head. He certainly wasn't inadequate in any way. He was the jock in high school compared to me being the nerd. He certainly had more conquests than I had and didn't share a single one. I don't even know for sure why we became friends. I think we first became friends when he asked me to tutor him in physics. After that he sort of took me under his wing and invited me to the best parties. I am not sure why the women flocked to him. We were about the same height and both had blue eyes and light brown hair. Who am I kidding; the women always liked the jocks better!

12