The Battery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show him the picture love." Randy said. Joan got out her phone and showed me a picture. I thought I was done being shocked but I was wrong! The picture was of me standing there nude with this huge hard on. "She puts this on the screen of the bedroom TV as a visual aid when she does the photographer bit." he said.

"I took that picture while I was texting Randy during the shoot." she explained.

I sat there stunned. Shortly after I got up and left.

Things got pretty much to normal with the three of us after that. I noticed that she tended to wear a lot more short skirts when I was over than she used to. She always used to wear a bra but now it was obvious she didn't wear one when I was around. When she was sitting on the couch she uncrossed her legs and I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties. Randy caught me looking and said;

"She's harmless. She's not really trying to seduce you. She just likes to make you uncomfortable. She is a real cock tease with you. She likes the power she has over you. She doesn't do that with anybody else."

"Maybe I am trying to seduce you!" she laughed. Randy got a good laugh out of that. I wasn't so sure!

Christmas came and I was invited over since I didn't have any plans for that day. My parents were on a trip to mexico. The house was decorated for Christmas with a Christmas tree and presents under it. Joan had prepared a great meal and we ate and had a few drinks after. Then it was time for the show.

I had kept the pictures as instructed until Christmas. Randy hooked up a laptop to their 55" TV in the living room with an HDMI cable and I stuck the memory stick in a USB port. I was a little uncomfortable showing the pictures with Randy there, but I did as I was instructed. Randy stepped through what was 119 pictures. Some were good, and some didn't look as good as I hoped. I would have retouched some of them, changed the color balance a bit on some and blurred the background on others, but Randy just wanted the raw uncropped shots. As it was, these shots were getting me aroused. Randy was making comments throughout the show about how hot she looked.

He stopped at the nude picture of her on the bed on her knees taken from the rear and he said to me "I'll bet you wanted to stick your John Thomas in there didn't you Rick?" I turned red and kept quiet. He finished the slides and congratulated me on the poses.

We had arranged for a small gift exchange so I had brought a couple of gifts which I had placed under the tree with the other gifts. The idea was that we would take turns picking a gift from under the tree for someone else. I went first and picked a gift with a card that said "To Randy from Joan". He unwrapped a gift certificate to a sporting goods store.

"Just what I wanted Joan, thanks." Randy said.

We kept going around until the gifts were all gone. Joan excused herself to go to the washroom and Randy got up and got me another drink.

"I have one more gift for you Rick from me and Joan that is too big to put under the tree. I hope you will accept it. Joan and I really hope you like it. It is in the spare bedroom. Will you go get it?"

"Sure but I hope you didn't spend much on it! My gifts were pretty cheap." I said.

"No this was second hand. I have had this for a long time." Randy said. I thought it was likely his old set of golf clubs that I was admiring.

"Should we wait for Joan?" I asked.

"She will be there shortly."

Randy and I went to the spare bedroom and before he opened the door he handed me a card. On it was written:

_________________________________________________________

Sex Pass

This entitles the bearer to one night of sex with Joan.

No limits!

Expires 9:00 A.M. December 26, 2017

We the undersigned agree to the above mentioned conditions.

___________________- ______________________

_________________________________________________________

The card was signed by Randy and Joan. Just then Randy pushed open the bedroom door and this is what I saw:

Joan was laying nude on her back on the bed with just three bows covering strategic areas of her body. She was smiling wickedly and giving me the come hither sign with her finger.

"I know you have unwrapped her before, but think of this as re-gifting." he said with a laugh.

"Are you sure about this?" I squeaked.

They assured me that is what both of them wanted very much. Randy said he was staying in a hotel room over night and was leaving right away. He kissed Joan goodbye and said to me "Fuck her good. She deserves a good lay for Christmas!" With that he left.

If I was a stronger man I would have turned down this gift, but after getting all aroused watching the slideshow I couldn't say no.

I won't describe all the sex we did but you have heard it all before. I had a condom in my wallet but she wanted no part of that. She wanted me bareback! I started out missionary style and didn't last long, I was so excited. Once my erection recovered she rode me cowgirl style and I lasted much longer this time. I just loved watching her boobs wiggle. Later that evening I had her again doggie style. She was sure a screamer and came many times. She was taking pictures herself with her cellphone and sending pictures to Randy in between sessions. That must have been driving Randy nuts! She had me take pictures of her well used cunt with cum running out of it. By that point we were both tired and took a shower together. We fell asleep with my arms around her. The next morning I had her again with me standing up with her legs over my shoulders and her arms around my neck.

I had planned on fucking her one more time when she said "Uh, uh, uh! It is after 9:00 A.M. Our agreement is over."

We both showered and got dressed and then she made me breakfast. I left shortly after that.

When the three of us got together socially again no mention was made of any of this which I thought strange. She went back to wearing a bra and wore jeans most of the time. I guess she got that itch out of her system.

One night she called me up and asked if I had time to come over. She had some friends of hers from college over and one of them was interested in a wedding shoot. I said I would be right over.

When I got there and was shown in, there was Joan and six other women there. Joan was passing her cellphone around and they were giggling and looking at the phone and then back at me. I hoped it wasn't what I thought it was! I heard one of them, who I found out later was Karen, said "I'd like to take THAT for a test drive." Joan added "Take it from me, you won't be sorry!" They all laughed. I turned red. One of them asked Joan if I did bachelorette parties."

"I can hear you." I said. They laughed again.

I was introduced to each one of them and Sandy said she was getting married soon and wondered if I could be the wedding photographer. I explained all the details and she wondered whether I could do some boudoir shots as well that she could give her husband on their wedding night.

"No nudes, though, Aaron isn't that open minded, and you would have to keep your pants on." Sandy laughed. More laughter. This was a tough crowd. I found out later that this was a lingerie and sex toy party and they had been drinking waiting for their husbands, boyfriends, and fiance to pick them up.

I passed out my business cards and answered a few questions and then left before I got my clothes ripped off. Crowd mentality! Sheesh!

For the record, Karen did get her test drive, and what a ride it was!

For the visually stimulated I have a version of this story with pictures I took. Contact me and I will send it to you.

12