The Battle at Ingrid's

Story Info
Finding sex in the most awkward of places.
2.2k words
3.87
30.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ingrid's reeked of stale Marlboro lights and sour beer but the club was not what she came for. Trish pushed through the undulating crowd of dancers as her eyes scanning the room for her husband Danny. As she walked through Ingrid's it looked like MTV vomited all over the dance floor. The college girls looked malnourished and bony ranging from size 0 to size 5. Some of these women had drinks in their hands and some were just plain drunk. Most of the guys wore khaki pants, Polo or Izod shirts with ball caps adorned with various Greek letters. A majority of the women wore miniskirts with short blouses or halter tops and heels. Her dark brown eyes flickered from face to face as the club lights bounced in unison to the monotone beat of techno. Trish muscled her 5'8" size 16 through the crowd, bumping a couple of the tiny women to angry protest and headed for the VIP room, "Whatever bitches" Trish spat.

Trish crept up the tight staircase and was confronted by a stern looking Black man of at least 6'6" guarding the door. His close cropped hair and small goatee made him look like an undercover cop. His skin was as dark as bitter sweet chocolate with soft hazel eyes that seemed to shred through her thin top. She walked up to him tugging at the straps of her bra and adjusting her 44 double d's before reaching inside her left cup and pulling out a crisp 100 dollar bill. His eyes snapped to the Franklin as she slid it into his warm hand all the while squeezing his crotch with the other. He opened the door and then playfully swatted her on the ass as she crossed the threshold.

Ingrid's was a swingers club long before it was a college hangout. And the owner only kept the swingers that she trusted. Danny loved Ingrid's but Trish always felt like he was there only to half-fuck other women. She liked to call him the, "20 Pump Kid." But she had to admit it was fun to watch the look on his face as he sat flaccid watching her suck a woman dry. The VIP room was cordoned off into six smaller rooms each with a separate color and price. The Gold room was the most exclusive, reserved for long time members. It contained a private oversized shower, Jacuzzi, a gold queen sized couch with matching chaise and a flat panel television for piped in porn. The walls were sound proof and trimmed in gold leaf and decorated with fat cherubs of every size. Trish took the comb from the back of her head letting her heavy chestnut hair fall across her shoulders. Reaching under her navy blue skirt she removed her white lace boy shorts and tossed them to a couple regulars, Evan and Charlie, sitting at the private bar. She strode defiantly towards the Gold room, slowly opening the door.

Trish was met by the thick odor of ginger, cinnamon and sex, mixing in the air. Danny had started without her. Looking at her cell phone it was 10:18pm, she was actually early, "Greedy bastard" she muttered. Her eyes strained to see in a room only lit by tiny tea lights. Trish stood at the foot of the bed and slowly pulled at her zipper letting her skirt fall to the floor. Goose bumps sprinted down her arms and across her chest kissing her aching nipples. She removed her blouse and unsnapped the front clasp of her bra, holding her breasts with her right arm and then removing the straps from her shoulders. She let the bra fall to the floor. It was show time.

Trish slid under the cotton sheets caressing the soft legs of the woman as she crawled up behind her. Trish stroked the woman's full bottom as she made her way to her shoulders. She suckled at the tender flesh between her shoulder blades and drew a line with her warm wet tongue to the base of her neck. She could feel the woman shiver under her lips. Trish gently nibbled the woman's neck and licked her earlobes. She could feel the juices from her own sex drip between her thighs. The woman rolled over on her back spreading her legs apart. Danny slid out of the bed locking the door as Trish crawled atop the woman pressing their bodies close together.

The woman's erect nipples brushing Trish's chest, made own her sex throb for attention. She pressed her lips around the woman's mouth tasting mint as their tongues bumped, circled and battled for dominance. Trish withdrew with a loud, "SMACK!" She sucked at the woman's soft full lips. Danny had picked a good one this time. Trish loved lips. Trish peppered her perfumed neck with light kisses before her tongue found the spot between the woman's shoulder and the jaw line. She paused there, drawing small circles and nibbling the tender flesh. Their pelvis met in a gentle grind. Trish lifted one the woman's large breast feeling its weight before shoving a thick nipple between her greedy lips. The nipple was already engorged and drew tighter in her mouth, as soft moans escaped the woman's throat. She picked up the other breast shoving its nipple in her mouth and caught a glimpse of a coffee brown areola. The woman's legs spread farther apart as she rubbed her moist nest across Trish's stomach. It was time.

Trish crawled down between the woman's legs paying attention to the innermost part of the thigh where the fat was the thickest. It was the good spot. It was a spot that men ignore. Trish's expert mouth made the woman's juices flow and twist with every flash of her tongue. It wasn't foreplay it was ten-play at its best. Finally Trish pushed the woman's legs back toward her chest and planted her lips firmly on her moistened sex. She teased her engorged clitoris with her hot breath and probed her opening with serpent like flicker of her tongue. She gulped at the tart juices that flowed there. Pushing her tongue between the folds of her sex Trish found the clitoral hood. She pushed the covering back with her lips and sucked the erect pink bud before letting the hood slid back in place. The woman grabbed her legs and pulled them back pushing her sex closer towards Trish's mouth. Trish had her on the ropes. As her tongue explored the woman's sphincter, letting it tease the tight flesh, trying to push into its virgin territory. The woman winced under Trish's assault her legs shaking uncontrollably and her breathing becoming nothing more than irregular sips of warm air. Trish smiled knowing it wouldn't be long until the woman came and another girlfriend would be born.

Trish felt her own sex contract as she oozed warm liquid onto the linen. She felt hot hands, freshly warmed over candle light grab her ample hips easing her own ass cheeks apart. She pushed her head deep into the woman's sex as she pushed her ass against Danny's mouth and mustache. Wait. Her whole body tensed when she suddenly realized Danny did not have a mustache. She had to be imagining things. She tried to look back but the stranger's face was hidden by her butt. Trish wanted to see... she needed to see. She lifted her head only to be pushed back down by the woman. Trish's asshole was being rimmed and sucked. Danny wouldn't do that. She felt his mustache tickle her inner lips as he rolled his tongue against her own swollen clitoris. Danny couldn't roll his tongue. The stranger pulled away and pushed his rough tongue her deep into her nest. He stroked and caressed the back of Trish's head, rubbing her neck, caressing her face, before sticking a thick calloused finger into her mouth. Danny hands weren't calloused he had soft pudgy hands. The stranger pushed deep into her sex with his thick, veiny member stretching the walls of her vagina and bumping the tip of her cervix. It was official, this wasn't Danny.

The sensation of being filled to the brim was overwhelming. As this strange man pushed deeper and deeper as if his dick would never end. He pulled partly the way out, rimming the entrance of her sex and started over. Trish grabbed the woman's thighs as she felt her own legs go weak. She was taking inch after delicious inch of searing hot cock from the back. His hands pushed Trish's cheeks together for a tighter fit. If felt as if she was going to rip apart as her muscles contracted with each wave of pleasure. She wanted to stop, she needed to stop, but his strokes were powerful and addictive. His massive sac slapped her thighs with every thrust. He reached up and grabbed both of her nipples, which were as now as hard as cold pebbles, first giving them a strong steady pull then a quick twist. The sensation sent cold lightning bolts into her arms and shoulders. His rocking made her mouth bump against the woman who had now pulled the fitted sheets away from the pillow-top mattress. He slowed to a grind then pulled out slapping his penis against her ass so hard it stung. He pulled the woman from underneath Trish and placed Trish on her back pushing the woman's head in Trish's throbbing sex.

Trish could feel the woman's hot mouth against her aching sex. She sucked at Trish's sore sex as the man rocked them both with his thrust. Trish raised her legs as the woman sucked and chewed at her fleshy swollen folds. Trish's heart thumped in her chest as the woman crawled up her torso and sat squarely on her mouth. Trish felt her own legs being lifted into the air as she drank the dank juices that flowed from the woman .Her lips being were being split apart with the underside of the man's slick member. He rubbed his swollen cock around her hole teasing her. Then as if on cue the woman grabbed Trish's ankles pushed her legs apart as the man suddenly pushed deep into her. Trish gasped. Pushing the woman away, the man climbed on top of her penetrating her so deep she swore she could feel him in the back of her throat.

Trish was outmatched. He threw her right leg over his shoulder and held her left leg in his solid arm lifting her high above the mattress. He would let her fall onto his penis and then lift her back into the air. He didn't strain to lift her from the bed. Over and Over she rose and fell as his penis grew hotter and hotter. Over and over he pushed and prodded, first going deep then shallow. Over and over he teased her sex leaning closely to suck her aching nipples. Over and over he lifted her from the bed with his pelvis and held her there for what seemed like an eternity. Then quickly he turned her over and placed her face down on the mattress. Raising her ass high into the air she felt a moistened thumb push past her sphincter. She gripped the disheveled sheets hard as her mouth became parched. The sensation of thousands of pin pricks spread from the center of her quivering belly to her back and down into her sex.

Sensing her orgasm the man pushed hard inside of her and didn't move. Trish's back arched uncontrollably. The man pulled her hair exposing her breasts to the cool air. Wave after wave, jolted through her, her breath was jagged as her toes curled and then spread apart. Her eyes jammed shut as tiny burst of light raced across the backs of her eyelids. Her ears rang. When the waves quieted to a gentle, "Whoosh," and the air-conditioned felt like a sea breeze, Trish realized her ears were still ringing. Raising her head slowly she noticed the soft ringing was her cell phone. The man withdrew as the woman took his place with her mouth. The sensation of her hot mouth was deafening.

Trish crawled away from the woman's tongue and crumpled to the floor. Grabbing the phone she squinted at the small blue screen realizing she had three missed calls, when suddenly the phone chimed in her hand again. It was Danny.

"Yeah," she answered winded.

"I am not going to make it to Ingrid's tonight, got to finish...Where are you?"

"Getting my brains fucked completely out" she thought. Clearing her voice she spoke up, "Dodging horny drunks at Ingrid's and watching people head towards the VIP. I had to go to the bathroom to hear. You got contracts again?"

"Yep, but hey, I will make it up to you tonight, OK?"

"Sure" But Trish knew she would be sleep that's only if she made it home. She snapped the handset shut noticing her phone read 11:49pm

Rising up on her knees, she extended a sweaty hand to the man. "I'm Trish."

Taking her hand in his calloused palm, "I'm David and this is my wife Samantha." The wife took her mouth off of her husband's dick long enough to say, "Hi."

Climbing back onto the bed, she shoved David's legs apart and said, "Now where were we?"