The BBW & The Biker Ch. 02

Story Info
Their road relationship continues.
2.3k words
4.59
28.4k
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calibetsy
Calibetsy
28 Followers

When Sarah awaken that morning what she really wanted to do was roll over and go back to sleep. The reason? It was that day, the day all women dreaded. No it wasn't Super Bowl Sunday; it wasn't even National Weigh In day. It was July 14, 2003, that's right it was Sarah's (gasp) 30th birthday.

Silently moaning to herself, Sarah wished today was over, not just over but she wished it had never happened. Unfortunately that didn't cut it and she knew she would have to get out of bed soon anyway. For now Sarah knew the best way to start this day was with an intense orgasm and she knew all the right buttons to push.

After peeling off her nightshirt and tossing it aside, Sarah made herself comfortable on the big bed. Being a Big Woman sometimes required a little creativity when it came to lovemaking but when she was alone there were no obstructions.

Taking herself in hand Sarah began caressing her body, starting with her face, slowly running the tips of her fingers along her cheek and delicately tracing along her lips. She loved the feeling of light fingers on her lips and couldn't resist drawing one into her mouth and sucking it gently.

As her tongue and teeth played with her finger tip Sarah's other hand slipped down her neck stroking the skin and pressing idly against her quickening pulse. The movements of Sarah's finger in her mouth matched that which she would be using had she been sucking on a real cock, just like the one a couple weeks ago when Matt had taken her on the fateful bike ride.

Sarah's finger ran along her collarbone until it reached the centre of her throat slipping down between her breasts. Now that Sarah's finger was thoroughly soaked, she withdrew it and began to circle one nipple with it. Though her breasts were rather large her nipples were small and this simple act had them growing into rock hard nubs.

With her other hand Sarah cupped her breast taking the weight and lifting it. Tilting her head slightly, Sarah was able to flick her tongue across the nipple before she sucked it into her mouth. Using her tongue and teeth she sucked and pulled the nipple making it that much harder.

Letting her hand and mind wander Sarah began to think about Matt, she imagined his mouth sucking her breast, his hand running along the soft curves of her tummy and hips. So when she glided her hand along the top of her thigh, she released her nipple and returned her finger to her mouth, imagining Matt's cock.

As Sarah traced her fingers over lightly over her pubic hair spreading her thighs wide and exposing her clit to the air, her breathe quickened, and as she was about to actually touch her clit the phone rang startling her.

Now, normally Sarah wouldn't have answered it, but since everyone knew not to call this early, she figured it was an emergency and snatched up the phone.

Breathlessly Sarah managed to whisper; well maybe croak was a better word, hello into the receiver.

"Good morning beautiful," the caller said, "Did I wake you?"

Charlene was taken aback, "Umm," she said, "You didn't wake me but who the hell is this? Do I know you?"

The voice on the line chuckle and said, "Well I certainly hope so, it's Matt."

Charlene smiled, well think of the devil she thought to her self but said, "Oh OK, sorry about that, I was about to tell you, you had the wrong number. It was the beautiful part that threw me"

Matt was thinking just how beautiful she looked to him especially when she was cumming but before he had a chance to say anything Sarah hurried on.

"So what can I do for you this morning she asked?"

"We could start by your telling me your, laying in bed naked and hot waiting for me."

Sarah laughed, if he only knew.

"Ok then," he continued, "How about spending the day with me? I know this great beach lots of sand and very private."

Sarah hesitated for a moment before answering; it sounded like fun and sure made more sense than sitting around here moping all day.

"Come on," Matt urged, "I'll pack a picnic and we'll make a day of it."

Sarah was about to let him stew for a few more minutes when Matt piped up, " And besides we have something to celebrate."

"Celebrate?" Sarah asked wondering how he could know it was her birthday.

"Yep," said Matt very casually, "Today is the first annual National Nude Day."

"I beg your pardon?" Sarah chocked out.

"That's right, today is National Nude Day that means no bathing suits only birthday suits."

Sarah thought if was ironic that he should mention birthday but held her tongue.

"Well, what do you say?" Matt asked, "Shall I pick you up in an hour?"

What the hell thought Sarah, it wasn't like he hadn't already seen her naked and remembering how hard they'd both cum, he must have liked something about her.

"Alright," she relented, "I'll see you in and hour."

After hanging up the phone and hugging her self Sarah went to shower and get ready. Mikey on the other hand went about the task of preparing the picnic adding two vanilla cupcakes to the basket. He knew it was Sarah's 30th birthday, yet she hadn't said a thing about it, she was certainly in for a surprise.

Taking his three year old over to the sitters and hugging and kissing him goodbye,

"Bye Pal," he said "Got a date but I'll be home soon."

"Date?" the little boy asked.

"Yep," Matt said. "With your new Mommy."

Both father and son smiled at that and with a quick hug he was on his way.

Chapter Two

When Matt arrived at Sarah's a few minutes later he was pleasantly surprised to find her ready to go. She wasn't the type to make a pre-tense of making him wait and he liked that. To show his appreciation and because he couldn't resist Matt pulled Sarah into his arms and kissed her.

Matt loved the way Sarah kissed; it was as though she put her whole body and soul into it. The way her lips almost caressed his, the gentle sweep of her tongue along the length of his. The way she tasted, drove him crazy, this time she tasted of fresh water and mint and Matt felt him self harden.

Sarah felt Matt's cock harden against her thigh and a shiver ran through her. Not only were his kisses enough to make her knees weak, but also knowing she had that effect on him was dizzying and thought neither of them wanted it to end, they reluctantly pulled apart.

"Well," breathed Matt, "Nice to see your ready to go."

Sarah smiled at him, "Happy to oblige kind sir." she said demurely. "Are you sure I don't need to bring anything?"

"Just you," Matt said, "I promise I have everything else, even sunscreen."

"But what about a swimsuit," Sarah started, " I mean I've …"

Matt cut her off, "You don't need to worry," he said with a naughty grin, "the place we're going is private and secluded and you have nothing I haven't seen before." Or hope to see again real soon, he added to himself.

"Ok," Sarah said, "If your sure, but what about towels…" she asked as they made their way to Matt's bike.

Passing her the extra helmet, Matt told her not to worry, he had everything under control. Then he climbed on the bike and waited for Sarah to settle in behind him. Once he felt her hands close securely around his waist they were off.

Though they didn't have far to go the vibration of the powerful machine was having quite an effect on Sarah. Having her legs spread like this and the aborted earlier attempt at masturbating she was beginning to feel a wonderful tingly feeling on her clit.

As she leaned forward just a little the outer labia of her pussy, wet with her juices spread themselves open exposing her clit directly against the seam of her denims which being against the seat, made her feel as though she was sitting on a giant vibrator.

Sarah figured that Matt would be able to hear her with his helmet on unless she shouted, so feeling very naughty she pressed her face close to his ear area and began to speak sexy thing into his ear, all the while her hands moved to his upper thighs occasionally moving under Matt's shirt to caress his tummy.

When Matt first heard Sarah say that she wanted to fuck him, he wasn't sure he'd heard her right, but the more she talked to more he began to conclude that she didn't think he could hear her. And when he heard a lone moan escaped her lips he realised the effect the bike was having on her body.

Sarah was past the point of flirting and was seriously horny by this time, she also knew it wouldn't be long and the bike's vibration would bring he to orgasm. As much as she was enjoying it, she was glad that Matt couldn't hear the moans of pleasure she was making in his ear.

Sarah loved to talk dirty, but rarely did so when she asked Matt if he wanted to know how she liked to have her pussy licked, she took the co-incidental nod of his head as permission.

Matt knew as soon as the words were out of her mouth that Sarah did not believe he could hear her, but he couldn't risk her stopping, so when she asked him if he wanted to listen, he nodded gently his head.

"First, " Sarah began letting her hand slip to Matt's inner thigh, "I like it when you run your tongue softly along the length of my outer lips, very lightly teasing the soft pubic hair there."

Matt wiggled a little trying to bring her hands closer,

"Then," she continued, "As you begin to apply a little pressure your tongue just slips inside the lips."

Matt swallowed hard.

"Your tongue makes a couple of firm passes brushing along my clit, but working it's way deep between my outer lips.

Sarah pressed her breasts against Matt's back, the thin material of her shirt unable to contain the ever-hardening nipples.

"Then you use your thumbs," she continued to speak as her hands unconsciously moved to Matt's crotch, "you spread my pussy wide open. You can see and smell how aroused I am and you run your tongue from my clit down to the entrance of me. Casually licking your way back and forth."

Sarah didn't hear Matt's sharp intake of breath as her hand made contact with the outline of his cock, but through the thin material of his tear away pants she was able to make out the ever-hardening outline of an already very stiff cock.

She thought the ride must have been getting to him as well, so she closed part of her hand around him and gave a light squeeze.

"Your tongue finally finds my clit, you begin to quickly flick it back and forth causing the blood to engorge it and it throbs to life against your tongue."

"Suck it Matt's please," Sarah moaned giving Matt's cock another squeeze and causing him to accelerate making the bike vibrate faster.

Sarah strokes the outline of Matt's cock and brings one hand back to slip beneath her shirt, squeezing one aching nipple.

"Ohhh, she moans into Matt's ear, "That's it baby, lick me, lick my clit."

Matt was becoming totally distracted as Sarah's hands were driving him crazy. The one on his cock stroking him while the other, he knows is playing with Sarah's nipple.

Between the shallowness of her breathing and the increase in her dirty whispering, Matt concludes that Sarah is very close to cumming. He too is close and wishes they were both naked somewhere.

"Oh, that's it Matt," Sarah groans, "Please suck my clit, let me cum all over that beautiful face, oh yes eat my pussy Matt, faster oh faster."

To Sarah her words have become incoherent just strung together to push her over the edge, combined with the stroking of Matt's cock and the pinching of her nipple it pushes her closer and closer.

As the words explode from her lips, her body tightens and she can feel her most powerful orgasm ever begin. She cumming squeezing Matt's cock tightly she groans into his ear,

"I'm cumming Matt suck my clit."

This proves to be too much for Matt and as Sarah slips over the edge, the sounds she's making and her hand on his cock proves to be his undoing and as his balls tighten Matt flexes his thighs and shoots his hot load against Sarah's hand.

As her senses return, Sarah realises that there is a wet sensation against her hand, and she knows that Matt has cum with her. Suddenly embarrassed she speaks into Matt's ear.

"Can you hear me?" she asked.

Unsure at first how to respond, Matt knows he can't lie to her so he slowly nods his head yes.

OH MY GOD, Sarah thinks as she moves her wet hand off Matt to wipe her fingers on her pants. The hand under her shirt finds it's way to Matt's side.

To reassure her everything is all right Matt takes her hand and brings it to his mouth kissing her palm, before laying it against his chest, where she can feel the turbulent beating of his heart.

Just then a group of guys in a car pull up beside them and begin to hoot and holler at them.

"Nice job."

"Good going."

"Very hot, Happy National Nude Day."

Sarah and Matt both smile at being caught but they are just nearing the roan where they turn off, so with a wave they exit heading close to their destination and made to their destiny.

Calibetsy
Calibetsy
28 Followers