The BBW & The Biker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“God Sarah that feels so good.” was all that Matt could manage and Sarah smiled to herself. She loved that she could make him feel so good.

As Sarah continued to administer to Matt’s balls Matt let his hand roam along the curve of Sarah’s ass. It was firm and rounded with soft dimples in it. It was nice to the touch and Sarah enjoys the feel of Matt’s hands on it. However she wished she were wearing much less clothing.

Sarah moved her mouth to Matt’s other ball taking the time to savour the sensation of it in her mouth. She was tempted to run her hand over Matt’s cock, but she also knew that he was enjoying the anticipation of the way he mouth would finally feel on his cock when the time came and she took him inside. Matt’s hands in the meantime were working there way along the curves of Sarah’s body. Though she was kneeling in front of him the angle she was at allowed him access to most of her. His hand guided across her lower back and along one side making her shiver a little.

Sarah was enjoying the feel of Matt’s hands and the taste of him in her mouth but she wanted more, she knew Matt did too. Closing her hand around the base of Matt’s cock, Sarah slowly slides her tongue along the length of it. Licking him from base to tip tasting every inch of him. Her tongue slowly teased the head. Gently flicking back and forth tasting the pre-cum that oozed from the tip. Swirling and sucking just the head of his cock, Matt made quiet low groaning noises, which just further encouraged Sarah. Wrapping her lips just under the head of Matt’s cock she sucked hard and fast, letting her mouth pump up and down slightly, her hand still around the base squeezing gently.

Matt’s hand had a mind of their own at the moment and where working up the inside of the thigh of Sarah’s shorts. Sarah suddenly realised that Matt was about to find out she didn’t have anything under her shorts and even though she was there with his cock in her mouth she was embarrassed for a moment. When Matt’s hand touched the top of her naked inner thigh Sarah sighed against Matt’s cock, and began lowering her mouth onto him. Taking him deeper into her throat Sarah knew she wanted nothing more than to suck him hard and fast. She hoped this attention on his cock would make him want her so badly that he would want to have sex with her.

Sarah knew Matt was the wrong kind of guy for her, she could easily fall in love with him and that was the wrong thing to do. She tried reminding herself to be happy with today, right now was what matter, and she intended to make sure Matt was so hot he wanted nothing more than to fuck her senseless. Matt ran his finger along the length of Sarah’s pussy feeling her wetness and wondering to him self how she tasted. He couldn’t get over the feeling of her mouth on his cock, every swipe of her tongue drove him crazy, he had to touch her and when he slide his finger inside the leg of her shorts he was pleasantly surprised to find she wasn’t wearing anything underneath. The lips of her pussy were wet to the touch as the tip of his finger teased just along the labia.

Matt felt Sarah’s mouth begin to lower on his cock and make a tight suction around him, his finger slip just slightly between her lips, until he felt it brush along her clit. A shudder ran through Sarah’s body and she arched lightly against his hand. Sarah flipped her hair out of her face and Matt was able to see his cock disappearing into her waiting mouth, up and down she pumped taking a little more each time, until he felt the resistance at the back of her throat, and he held his breath wondering if she was going to take him deeper.

Matt knew he was better endowed than most men and he also knew that most women were unable to take him deep, what Matt didn’t know was that Sarah was more than a little determined to make Matt remember her for a long time. Letting her lips open around his cock she allowed spit to coat his cock, making it nice and wet, then holding her breath and being blessed with a strong gag reflex, Sarah lowered her mouth once again swallowing down Matt’s cock and when it reach her gag reflex this time she held her breath and gently forced it into her throat.

Matt let out an audible groan as his cock sank deep into Sarah’s throat, he was shocked that she had not only taken it all deep but she was hold him there. The sensation of her throat muscles closing around him felt incredible and he slide his finger lower and plunged it into Sarah moist, warm pussy. Sarah felt Matt’s finger slip inside her she was forced to ease up on his cock, pulling her mouth back slightly and taking in air. Oh God did it feel good.

He had big hands and Sarah had always found that very sexy, now with him slipping a second finger inside her she knew why, for the second or third time that day Sarah wondered what Matt would feel like inside her. If just his fingers felt this good then having him inside would definitely feel better.

Sarah finally pulled her mouth off Matt’s cock and easing her self from his fingers turned to look at him, “Matt,” she started to say, but Matt sat up and pulled her into his arms, pressing his mouth against hers hard. The kiss was making Sarah breathless, and her heart was beating a rhythm in her chest, she wanted Matt and badly, she knew it was now or never.

“Matt?” she questioned, “Would you...” she let her sentence trail off.

“Sarah,” said Matt gently, “Are you sure this is what you want?”

Sarah knew it was what she wanted more than anything else. But unable to speak she could only nod her head. Matt lowered Sarah to her back and moving quickly removed her remaining clothing, then he lowered himself to lie beside her. Looking into her eyes he silently questioned her, they both knew there would be no need for any kind of birth control, each trusting the other and neither caring if life should be created in the meantime.

Matt positioned himself over Sarah and looking in her eyes entered her quickly. God Matt thought she feels so tight, Sarah meanwhile was thinking she would never be able to take all of him inside, but Matt went slowly allowing her juices to thoroughly coat his cock before slipping father in, when at last he was just short of the full depth of her, he pressed slightly and completely impaled her on his cock.

Holding steadfast inside her for a moment, Matt brought his lips down against Sarah’s mouth, their tongue teasing against one another. Matt’s lips were soft and reassuring and Sarah soon felt completely at ease. Her body began to respond to Matt and they started to move in rhythm together. Each stroke of Matt’s cock inside sent delightful shivers through Sarah, never before had she felt so full and so complete. It was as though her body had been made just for this moment. But Sarah suddenly realised that after just a few strokes she was about to orgasm, she didn’t want it to happen so quickly, as she knew the moisture inside her would soon go after she had cum.

“Matt wait,” she breathed, “I don’t want to cum yet please.”

Matt stopped his movement and met Sarah’s eyes, “Why?” he questioned.

Sarah was not only embarrassed but also a little ashamed to have to tell him, but she knew she had to. Sarah stammered, “Well, if, if I cum now I will get really dry and then it will hurt and then I’ll want to stop and you haven’t cum and…” everything came rushing out in a hurry. But Matt didn’t care, he leaned close to her ear and whispered trust me let your body cum for me.

With those words spoke Sarah did just that, a hard downward thrust and her body convulsed around Matt sending her fast and hard over the edge. What Sarah realised as she came down from that peak was that not only was her body still slick with moisture but she was beginning to respond to Matt’s hard continual pounding. Not only did her body not want to stop it wanted and needed more.

Sarah groaned into Matt’s ear, her hands caressed his body wanting to remember every inch of him, her muscles tightened around him pulling him tighter into her. Sarah arched unconsciously with every stroke driving her self upwards to meet Matt’s down beat. Bringing her mouth closer to his neck she nibbled his ear, teasing it with tongue and teeth. Closer and closer Matt was driving her body to the edge once more, Sarah couldn’t believe that she was going to cum again, never in her life had that happened before not even while masturbating and yet here she was making love to a virtual stranger and her body was responding with such intensity Sarah wasn’t sure exactly what was happening.

“Matt,” she gasped into his ear, “I think I’m going to cum again.”

Matt looked at her expectantly, “You think?” he questioned.

“Ok, ok,” Sarah, breathed, “I’m going to cum again, I, Oh my God, this has never, I mean, Oh my God.”

The sounds coming from her were so good to Matt that as Sarah climaxed for the second time, Matt lost the restraint that he normally had and came with her. Exploding deep inside her. While they lay wrapped in each other, trying to regain their breath Matt looked down at Sarah and wondered, not for the first time, how he had become so attached to her so quickly. What scared him most was that he could imagine spending the rest of his life with her after only a very short time together. As he started to speak unsure of what to say, Sarah stopped him, she lived in the real world, she didn’t need pretty words, or excuses, for whatever was coming she just wanted to make this moment last for as long as she could.

Pressing her lips against Matt’s, Sarah silenced him, communicating to him that all she needed was this moment right now. After a while they realised that the sun was beginning to set and their time together was coming to an end yet they both felt that so much had be left unsaid.

“Sarah?” Matt asked stirring above her.

“Matt,” Sarah responded, “Please there’s no need to say anything honestly. I made every decision today with my eyes wide open, please let’s not spoil it by saying a lot of things we think the other needs to hear OK?”

Matt could only shrug his shoulders and comply with her wishes, he had arguments ready if she refused to see him again, but he wasn’t prepared to deal with her not wanting anything from him. Silently he rose and passed her, her clothing, then turn to dress him self. Once dressed Matt and Sarah gathered their things together and headed back to Matt’s bike.

The ride home was uneventfully although Sarah hung tightly to Matt wishing this would never end. At Sarah’s house Matt held her close and kissed her deeply not knowing what to say, he didn’t want this to end and he promised himself that this wouldn’t be the end. Sarah smiled as she watched Matt drive away, she too knew this wasn’t the end just the beginning.

The End?

12