The BDSM files #1

Story Info
Kinky fun has always been a part of my life...
2.1k words
4.47
26.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers

Well, I've pondered about sharing the kinky aspect of my sex life. Not that the physical acts themselves are an issue to me, more whether I'd be able to convey the intense emotional entanglements properly.

The first period of kinky fun takes place in my early to mid-twenties. In a way it started off innocent enough. At a party with a girl I'd been dating for a little while, I spotted a rather luscious and sensual looking woman wearing knee length leather boots with spiky heels and tips. Now my girl at the time was not of the exclusive or narrow minded persuasion, so she merely wished me luck in pursuing the woman who had bewitched me. At some point during this party I ended up talking to the lady in boots and the remark I made went along the lines of: "I'd do anything to get my hands on you." Her only response at the time was a knowing sly grin.

A few weeks go past and we end up running into the leather booted lady again, and to cut a long story short, she ended up taking me aside and asking me whether I was still game for anything, as I'd alluded to a while back? Yep, so later that night I ended up being stripped naked and shackled to bondage cross. In itself this wasn't an issue, for I'd been tied up during sex often enough, but this had an entirely more sinister feel to it. The leather booted lady had this awful grin on her face as she stripped everything off her body bar the boots and a corset. The aroma of her pussy was unmistakeable, and since I love eating pussy I was both nervous and licking my lips, something which she noticed...

"Sooo, you reckon anything is ok just for you to get your hands on me?" my captor asked calmly.

I just nodded, hesitating as she was now looking at my heavy ball sac and beginning to smile broadly. Then, without any fanfare she kicked me in the nuts, not tentatively at all, this was a full-on kick that made my stomach churn and eyes water.

Click clack her heels went as she walked a circle around me. "Sooo, you want to taste my pussy? She asked.

"Yes please madam," was my croaky response.

Again, no warning as she now unleashed a salvo of five kicks to my nutsack. The instant she was finished she dipped a finger in her pussy and rubbed the juices on my top lip, so I could savour the scent of her arousal.

No sooner had I taken in the scent of her juicy pussy, she resumed kicking me in the nuts. At the time it felt extremely painful, but I can also recall the euphoria that followed immediately after a kick, the recovery and intense arousal.

"Your safe word is RED slave; use it anytime you want to bow out. If you want to lick or fuck me, just take it and I might let you..." she murmured in a soft voice.

Now I'd had a few kicks in the nuts before, never in such a focused fashion of course, but looking back on this event in isolation I can distinctly recall the intense arousal growing in her, as well as me of course. My cock had never before been as swollen, throbbed as hard as this, nor had my nuts been as tender as right then either of course!

The series of kicks, slaps, punches, groping twists...intensely painful and yet the pain would quickly subside to be replaced by a euphoric endorphin rush that would later in life become rather addictive.

Maybe thirty minutes in total, my tormentor released me from my shackles and duly offered her up as she'd promised. The sex in itself was basic enough, lots of pussy licking of course since I love that and whilst it was satisfying I just couldn't wait to get another taste of her controlling, abusing and using me for her pleasure.

This set in motion a training regime, where she took me under her wing and gradually exposed me to the basics of a D/s relationship. Chastity was part of the ordeal; I was to learn to control my own orgasm to the point where I could fuck a woman almost endlessly and give her numerous orgasms while holding back my own. In time she introduced me to one of her understudies, a lovely girl named Maggie.

My initial exposure to Maggie was during a lengthy session of CBT. Now cock and ball torture is an acquired taste I accept, and in principle it goes against the male psyche to have a woman torment ones' most prized possession...but to see the reaction of a dominant woman when she's able to freely smack a guy in the nutsack, stroke his cock savagely and just use him for her pleasure...well, let's just say that it's something you'd need to experience for yourself to grasp the intense excitement that both parties feel.

Now Maggie was initially hesitant to kick me in the nuts. This was soon overcome when she saw me throb forcefully in response to her actions. During the many sessions of keeping me on the brink of orgasm I saw Maggie come to life fully, she seemed to get a huge kick out of making me throb fiercely and yet not take me over the edge...initially this was done by smacking me in the nuts as the ladies thought I was about to blow, then as they got to know my limits it was done merely by slowing or stopping the stroking or sucking.

At some point Maggie was instructed to ride my cock until she'd had a dozen orgasms in short order. This became the turning point, at least looking back in hindsight, for this being her 26th birthday and I being her present had quite a significant feel about it. The free and easy way, in which she rode my cock, totally using me as her own little fucktoy...detached in a way from my own needs...felt absolutely delicious. Now I must admit that I had a degree of training with an older woman in my late teens, so I knew how to go about pleasing a woman, but this was on another level altogether.

I'd reached that point where both Mistress and Maggie could take turns riding me, cumming on me freely and drenching me in their collective juices...and I could do all this without fear of blowing my own load. On a mental level, it seemed improbable that I could literally have my cock inside two women for as long as six hours in one session and not blow my load!! The physical toll of such sessions was immense though, for following such a session I would ache for a day or two afterwards in much the same way as a rugby player would following a hard game.

Somewhere along the way Mistress became frustrated that my own need to cum was subsiding, so her way to control me became dubious. Enforced chastity, whilst annoying physically, no longer had the desired effect mentally on me. I know it sounds odd, but I could get (at the time anyway) more than enough stimulation from making a woman cum with my mouth and fingers to keep me happy.

Mind you, Maggie had already suggested a few times that we elope together, depart this weird scene and move in together.

So in a space of no more than six months from initially meeting Mistress, I ended up living with Maggie. The irony being that once again I ended up with an older woman, albeit the age difference only being a few years.

I short order we worked our way thru the various things we liked and disliked. Pretty damn good fit actually! By nature she was demanding, and since she'd cum many times on my tongue, fingers and cock under our tenure with Mistress...that part wasn't an issue. Discovering the other things she liked was fun though. Basically I'd started with the notion of as long as it doesn't involve blood or faeces; I'll give it a try. So we embarked on a journey of discovery together.

One thing that really worked for Maggie was pissing on me. Now I know it's not everyone's idea of fun, but if you take the focus off the physical act and indulge the mental side...letting a woman empty her bladder on you is huge kick for her. For Maggie it seemed to take her up a few notches in her arousal, peeing on me and then have me lick her pussy, not pausing at all, just licking her dripping pussy until she'd cum on my face would always set us up for a horny as hell weekend.

Can you see the mental angle in what is for some a dirty physical act? Mental liberation of the conventional way of thinking...

The first time I asked her to piss in my face Maggie just about came on the spot, quivering and knee trembling. Mind you, the first time I asked her to piss in my mouth she actually had a mini orgasm as she mentally contemplated that act. For her it was such a thrill to have me lie down, mouth open and she could just squat over me and unleash her piss. At times when she'd done this, I'd pull her down onto my face and she'd be soooo close to orgasm it would take only a dozen or so licks and she'd be off bucking on my tongue...

In a way, it was simply about exploring the edge of our comfort zone. You could call it finding our boundaries, but I think that's wrong, for we were both exploring without pressure.

So many things we did, never about being overtly sexual in public, although many a time she'd stroke my cock during a movie in a crowded theatre...the focus being her fingers subtly keeping me erect and on the edge for her. A quiet meal at a restaurant would be anything but boring when I knew she was naked and wet under her skirt, so her using a foot to rub my crotch would have me on the brink the whole time.

In due course we moved away from condoms, the pill now being her only form of control. At this time she let on that she'd love for me to lick her out after unloading in her pussy. Eat a cream pie? YUP!! This in itself seemed to turn her on even more than pissing in my mouth. Personally I've done this many a time before then, and regularly since then of course...but the first time with Maggie was an insane experience. She got herself sooooo worked up; the whole experience was more mental than physical for her. Cumming inside her, swiftly sliding down and clamping my lips over her love canal, coaxing my tongue in and out, slurping and sucking my own pearls out of her dribbling hole...she came so hard and dribbled so much I could barely swallow it all.

Mind you, when I started to finger G-spot after a series of orgasms and got her to the point of squirting this freaked her out even more...especially when towards the end of a lengthy session I'd be able to lick her G-spot since her pussy had swollen and protruded sooo much that my tongue could just lick her G-spot...and then her gushing in my face wouldn't deter me in any way at all...

Yeah ok, I could use all this and compel myself to think quite highly of my ability to please a woman? To me it was a highly individual experience, very much a case of Ying and Yang, the ultimate symbiotic connection.

No need to point out that we were deeply in love before long?

Yes I accept that all the physical stuff, in isolation, is hardly unique. The special part for Maggie and me was our mental connection, bordering on being something spiritual, as if we'd been together in a previous lifetime...and I have a hard time believing that type of thing at the best of times!

The way we evolved and explored together, devoid of conventional shackles, was pure bliss. And yes I'm talking about this in the past tense for the ending that was to come was rather sad. By the time I'd asked her to marry me, she soon got pregnant, and whilst pregnant she was killed by a drunk driver. It took me many years to let go of her. In some ways I could use this as an excuse for my womanising ways, for trying to find a similarly intense connection was part of my quest for some years. Part of my growth process has been to let go of that, to accept loss and to move on. Not that I managed to learn that lesson in one hit of course, for there's a part 2 and 3 to follow.

CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers