The BDSM Sex Story Ch. 03

Story Info
A young blonde-haired girl becomes a sex slave. Chapter 3.
3.2k words
3.83
22.6k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluro
bluro
31 Followers

"While you're here, we'll be setting up some ground rules," Colin said to his new 'slave' after settling into a comfortable sitting position. "Rule number one: you will call me master."

Save for an almost undetectable snort, Ria's glare did not waver.

Colin raised his eyebrows, and unknown to Ria, his hand was quickly approaching her leg.

By the time she felt his touch near her ankle, she flailed out, but was too late to stop her unnaturally strong 'enslaver' from clutching it and digging his thumb into a sensitive part, making her exclaim more out of surprise than in pain.

"Am I clear?" Colin grunted through gritted teeth.

Ria nodded, tears welling up in her eyes, and forced herself to say, "Y-yes."

"Yes, what?" Colin hissed, tightening his grip, and Ria howled. It took her an excruciating moment to murmur between sobs, "Yes...mas...ter."

"That's better," Colin let go of her ankle, and Ria resisted the urge to massage the paining areas. She wasn't sure he would take to it kindly. "Now," he continued, "rule number 2, you will obey my orders without question. Am I clear?"

Colin waited for a reply, but when none came, he growled and his hand flew out. Beyond frightened, Ria exclaimed, curling into a ball to protect herself, "Yes, master!!"

His hand stopped an inch from her wrist before it was withdrawn by its owner.

"Rule number three, you will speak only when asked to, and when spoken to, I expect an answer."

"Yes...master."

"Rule four...forget about rule four for now. Stand up."

Ria stood up slowly, but immediately faltered and toppled over as her leg screamed foul protests. She gasped and lay on her side, stunned.

Colin shook his head, muttered something that sounded like, "if only her ego had let her listen to me," and began to massage the area as gently as he could.

Ria stared at him with disbelief. Only moments ago he had been commanding her and attempting to torture her. Yet here he was now, trying to mend the results of his actions...

She could not understand him.

"You're in no shape to start your work today...whatever. Take a day off."

Ria sat up straight and looked at Colin thankfully, but he seemed not to notice.

'What a fate. I hoped for someone to take me away so that I wouldn't have to write my examinations...and this is what I end up in.'

---------

Ria decided to be awake before Colin came to check on her in order to avoid being rapped again.

She still ended up receiving a sharp welcome slap on her other cheek, and she swore she heard something crack.

"Morning, sunshine," Colin muttered as Ria's eyelids flickered while she adjusted to the unusually bright room.

"Good...morning," Ria mumbled in reply, barely able to open her eyes after getting used to the darkness in the room. Candles, she decided, were not very effective ways of lighting up a place.

"Good morning what?"

Ria sighed inwardly, remembering the conditions of her new life, and replied with a little more energy in order to sound enthusiastic and ensure a good day, "Good morning, master."

She almost choked on the last word.

Colin nodded. "I like to see people full of energy when they wake up in the daylight. Except that there's no daylight here, but even so..."

Ria agreed silently.

"Not that it matters at the moment," he continued. "I think you'll be glad to know you're finally getting out of this room."

Her eyes opened wide for a moment, but went back when he continued with a chuckle, "Not out of this place, though."

Ria stood up, realizing at the back of her mind that her ankle didn't pain anymore, and allowed herself to be led outside by Colin.

The first impression that struck her was 'white'.

Then, other colors began coming into view.

"Welcome to your new home," Colin murmured, and Ria wondered if she had somehow been married to the person who had decided to enslave her for god-knows-what reason.

She immediately discounted the thought.

Ria decided to digest as much as she could of her surroundings before nodding. She knew she wouldn't take it all in one go, and besides, there'd be enough time to explore later. She had a feeling that she wouldn't be leaving this place.

As her eyes wandered, she noticed a door with chains on it. Colin seemed to grasp her curiosity and said, "That's where I keep most of my torture instruments," with a wide grin on his face. Ria shuddered visibly and Colin continued, his smile not reducing in size, "Don't worry, I won't be using them on you."

He stopped, then added in a softer tone along with a grin mixed with tons of slyness and, Ria assumed, a hint of lewdness, "Not yet, anyway."

They continued down the passageway, Colin pointing out each and every room. After they had finished, Colin gestured towards a sofa at the center of the floor and Ria sat down as stiffly as she could.

Colin made himself comfortable on another sofa before starting, "I suppose you're wondering what you're doing here. I've answered that question, but only vaguely, and I suppose you need a full description. I'd also like to know more about you, so that I can get you used to your place."

Ria nodded, even though she was afraid of what she might be subjected to.

"Let's start. I gave you my name, but you never told me yours."

"Ria," she replied silently.

"Ria...a nice name indeed. Of course, I will be using the word 'slave' more, but don't take offence: the name really suits you."

Ria nodded silently in response.

"Now, for the fun part. Though these questions may be fun only for me and may prove awkward and beyond embarrassing," Colin said and paused, both for a breath and to brace himself for the deluge of expressions that would come from the pretty teenage girl sitting opposite to him, before continuing. "Are you a virgin?"

Ria looked at Colin with an expression of incredulity before replying, "Yes...master."

She realized that in her shock she had almost forgotten the honorific that had been imposed on her speaking.

"Hmm..." Colin said thoughtfully. He liked that he wasn't the only one and allowed himself to take solace in the fact that there was another person in his room who had never fucked or been fucked before, despite having faced sexual arousal an endless number of times.

Ria could not begin to guess what Colin's 'hmm' meant and neither did he give her time to, for he threw his next question at her, "Have you ever masturbated before?"

The girl's face went red as she replied in a stammer, "N-n-no...master..." and Colin immediately realized that bringing her to being a perfect sex servant was going to be harder than he had first imagined.

"Like I was saying, how was your sensual experience amongst those candles?" he asked, and his face twisted into a cheeky grin. Ria blushed once more, remembering how she had wet herself after being aroused by the scent of the candles, and she had to resist the urge to move her hand to the place, but if Colin realized this, he showed no sign of it.

"It was...unique, master," Ria replied to the unexpected question using the most vague description possible, for unique could mean anything.

"I'm sure it was," Colin nodded. "Would you like to experience it again, given the chance?"

Ria shook her head quickly, "I don't know, master...it was a weird sensation...what was that feeling, master?"

"That is how a lady feels when she gets sexually aroused, her juices start flowing in her vagina, and she ends up on the verge of an orgasm," Colin replied bluntly, not bothering to cover his words with even the slightest amount of decency. "Well, I think I'm done with my questions for now. If you have any, save it for after I'm done telling you exactly why I've kept you here."

Colin stopped and Ria nodded, leading him to continue, "You're not going to become just about any kind of slave. I'm going to make you my sex slave."

Ria's jaw dropped as she wondered, 'What the fuck is a sex slave?'

Colin continued speaking, "Basically, I'll be training you to respond to my erotic needs, as I will to yours when needed. Clear so far?"

Ria shook her head sideways at first. "I don't get it...master. A sex slave? Erotic needs? I don't understand."

"You don't need to fake it," Colin winked slyly. "I know about all the erotic manga you hide from your parents in the secret opening under your bed. I know you use the candles that I've kept in your room at night too, so telling me that you've never masturbated before is a bald-faced lie and I should tell you, I don't accept lies."

Ria understood the graveness of what she had done and bowed apologetically, unable to imagine the worst that could befall her had she lied knowing that they were not tolerated.

"Something you should know is that I won't allow you to pleasure yourself while on your own unless I permit you to," Colin proceeded, and Ria nodded absent-mindedly, for she was still occupied with thoughts of what might happen if she lied to him about even the smallest of matters. "I can be nice, but only if you obey me. I do get put off easily, but not enraged. However, once angered, I will be like an insatiable dragon, and you would not like to see me so. I will not repeat the rules that I have said to you: I expect you to know them as well as you know your name."

This worried Ria, for she did not remember head or tail of the rules. Still, she reasoned that she would be able to push through safely.

Colin pondered for a few seconds before saying, "That is all. You can return to your room, and I will bring you fresh sets of clothes after a bit. Would you mind telling me your bra's size?"

Ria turned scarlet as the elder boy guffawed and chuckled to himself, walking away.

---------

Her body clock told her it was only afternoon, but the lighting made her feel that it was almost night, and a sense of sleepiness overwhelmed her. Her captor had set up the same candles as before, and Ria could feel her privates becoming wet and sopping her already messed up baby pink panties. Unable to control herself, she pushed her skirt down and slowly rubbed over the entrance to her vagina, her panties being the only separation. She could feel herself becoming hornier and hornier, and at last, being too weak to stop, she pulled her panties and moved them down, running her free hand over her shaved crotch area. She had always made it a point to keep her pussy shaved and could not think of seeing any hair there.

Moving her hand downwards, she began to rub and caress her clitoris, letting out soft moans and mumbling within her ecstasy, "Damn, I feel so hot and sexy...I wonder if Colin...master would melt at this sight." Further speech was hindered as her finger inserted itself between her labia, sliding it in slowly and feeling small sparks of pleasure. She varied the movement of her finger, looking for her stimulation spots, and on finding two more, she moaned a little louder, inserting a second finger and beginning to thrust faster. She noticed how horny she must have been for them to enter so easily, but there was no more time for thoughts as the only thing that filled her mind was pleasure.

"Almost there, you seductive devil," she murmured as her body proceeded towards a climax.

And just as the door opened to reveal Colin holding bags of teenage girls' clothes and lingerie, Ria felt her chest tighten, her genitals spasm, and a flash of pleasure invade all her senses as her fingers froze in position and she arched her back while streams of her vaginal fluid squirted out at full force, covering her already-drenched panties and dousing her skirt entirely.

Colin stared at the girl with dumb disbelief, wondering if she was deaf, stupid or simply a gutsy rebel. Whatever it was, though, it didn't matter. Colin disliked others disobeying his orders.

Ria sat up slowly, still heaving from the force of the stimulation, and noticed her master glaring at her, making a sense of impending doom rush out all her earlier pleasure with a sense of realization that she had done something she shouldn't have. At the back of her mind, in her subconsciousness, she remembered Colin's words and as he walked towards her, each step a message of doom, she knew that the day wouldn't end well.

"What were you doing?" Colin gasped. "Were you...really..."

Standing up, Ria looked down at her feet, ashamed. He stomped towards her and tapped the wall behind, making a pair of chains with cuffs drop from the ceiling.

Ria brought her eyes up to look at her master's, and in them she saw anger, but also a sort of sadness that she failed to place.

He stepped back and growled, "Undress. Now. Completely."

Ria flinched at the sudden order, feeling a tingling once more and realizing that being ordered so rashly was somehow arousing her. She took off her top and her skirt as quickly as she could, standing nude except for her brassieres (which were colored to match her panties) and her disgustingly wet tanga.

She felt sorry for it: it was her favorite lower lingerie.

"Completely," hissed Colin and Ria apprehensively yet eagerly took off her lingerie, removing whatever she had left to cover herself and her modesty.

Colin ran his eyes over her buck naked, bare-skinned, exposed, au naturel, sexy, seductive and steamy figure in admiration, but he knew there would be time for that later. After all, there was something else that he had to finish first.

He leaned forward until his face was only millimeters from hers before whispering almost inaudibly, "I hope you enjoy spankings on your pretty posterior."

Ria had only enough time to gasp before her hands flew up and the leather cuffs at the ends of the chains were fastened around her wrists. Colin pulled on them, leading her to the center of the room, and she stumbled along helplessly. She watched him walk to a shelf that she had never noticed before, pull off a pink flogger that matched the color of her underclothes and flick it on the wall, making it produce a sharp 'crack' sound. Looking satisfied, he put it back and took out a laced leather paddle that looked as though it had been polished until it shone.

Ria shut her eyes tightly as Colin approached her. She felt a sting in her left butt cheek, followed by a spread warmth and she cried out softly, already feeling aroused. She felt it a second time, this one on her right side, and she felt pain, not so much, followed by a strange warmth blossoming. As Colin continued, slowly increasing the power of his paddling while adding intervals of caressing, massaging and at times, hand-spanking that made Ria feel sparked on the inside, the spanking seemed to awaken a primal desire in her, leaving her wanting the ordeal to stop, but wishing it would go on forever.

"Ahhh...nooo..." she gasped and moaned as the paddle struck her for the thirteenth time. "I...I've...learnt my lesson, master...it pains...could you please...stop?"

"I can," Colin leaned forward and whispered in her ear while he fondled her buttocks. "But do you want me to?"

Ria already knew the answer, so she shook her head and murmured, her eyes shining with tears of a mixture of pleasure and pain, "I...I've misbehaved...and I need to be taught a lesson. Punish me as much as you wish, master."

Colin continued whispering in her ears, and Ria realized she was finding his voice almost as arousing as the candles and the spanking, "Do you enjoy this so much?"

Ria nodded, tears dripping from her cheeks. She did not want to admit it, but ever since she had gotten hooked onto a weekly BDSM magazine, she had always wanted to find herself in such a situation, being forced to submit to a mighty dominant. She had taken the position of the submissive, but she failed to replace the dominant of her imaginations with the nineteen-year-old boy who was on the verge of making her climax twice in a row.

Colin brought his lips closer to her ears, almost kissing them now, and breathed, "I'll make this enjoyable for you."

And thus they continued, Colin alternating between spanking her with the stimulating leather paddle and his hands with intervals of cosseting and kissing to relieve her, Ria moaning, sounding mellifluous and soothing to Colin, from the sensual mixture of pleasure and pain that she derived from the spanking.

After what might have been Colin's eighty-seventh paddle, sixty-second spank and three-hundred-nineteenth lip caress (but definitely wasn't), Ria cried out, "My ass, it's on fire...master, are you pleased with me?..."

Colin dropped the paddle, went around to look at Ria and, cupping his face with his left hand, he kissed her on both the cheeks, playfully licking them and softly biting to invigorate and arouse her while fondling her now-crimson posterior, yearning to elicit her sweet and soft moans of titillation, pleased when he succeeded. He wished he could go further, move to the attraction at the center of her visage and take her there, but knew he would have to leave that too until she was his for real.

He tapped the wall twice and the chains rose until Ria was once more standing at her full height with her arms pulled over her head. She gazed at him imploringly and submissively while he looked at her apologetically and even as he kissed her once more on her cheek, he slid a clip-on vibrator under her vagina, making sure that its arms held within the outer folds of her labia.

As he turned to leave, Ria begged meekly, "Please don't leave me like this, master...I'm not strong enough..."

"Don't worry," Colin replied, and almost instantly all of Ria's worry washed away, "You can do this. It's just one night."

---------

Note from the Author:

Hi, everybody. I'd like to thank all those who have been reading this series so far. It's my first time writing erotica, and thus i'm not very familiar with how things go exactly in sex and all, much less in a BDSM partnership. I would appreciate feedback on what I could add, remove and change. Also, many readers have told me that the first two chapters appear a little noncon. It will change soon enough and Ria will finally allow Colin to keep her in a few chapters from now. Thanks for reading and stay tuned!

Also, any suggestions for erotic scenes that I could include in the next chapter would be welcome. Running short of ideas, soooooooo...if anyone could tell me about what a BDSM dungeon is generally equipped with, I would be grateful.

bluro
bluro
31 Followers