The BDSM Sex Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Fifth chapter of The BDSM Sex Story series.
3.7k words
3.91
12.2k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluro
bluro
32 Followers

Ch 5 - Consent and Obedience

"Now, when she comes in, you are supposed to greet her as politely as you can," Colin explained and Ria nodded, still shamefully aware that her master was forcing her to stay naked in front of a guest she had never met before. Even her step-parents hadn't seen her nude after she turned eleven.

Her step-sister, however, had tried numerous times to strip her down to the underwear in class innumerable times. And had succeeded at the most embarrassing moments possible.

"You will treat our guest with utmost deference and will obey all of her commands," Colin continued, "even if it involves servicing her, though I won't let her ask you to do that."

Ria sniffed. She wasn't letting anyone turn her into a lesbian.

"Speaking of our guest, here she is," Colin muttered and a knock on the door sounded, following which it opened automatically. A tall female with a teenage face and long silky black hair stumbled in and exclaimed, "Fuck your security guards! Those assholes wouldn't let me pass until I had shown them my lingerie! In a strip dance with the worst kind of music possible."

Colin grinned and she steamed, "You made them do this, didn't you? Don't just sit there grinning like an idiot duck, answer me, you little piece of shit!"

"I got it on camera too. Makes for a sexy wallpaper," Colin jested and the new entry seemed ready to blow her top and wring Colin's neck off its sockets.

"You are deleting that now."

"No way!" he said, hugging his phone with a mock distress expression. "I wouldn't give away my only way to blackmail you...besides, the performance was perfect! I didn't know you wore belly dance brassieres."

She sighed all too loudly and plopped on a sofa. For the first time, her eyes fell on the fair and stark naked figure with long and lustrous blonde hair behind her old friend. "Who's the new girl?"

"You know as well as I do," was the reply. "Slave, this is a classmate of mine. Her name is Carmine, but you will address her as Mistress."

Ria nodded at him before turning to face Carmine and bowing. "Good evening, mistress."

Carmine gave her an appraising look before acknowledging her greetings and saying to Colin, "She's good."

"And you're not getting her," Colin burst immediately.

It was Carmine's turn to tease now. "My, my, getting protective, are we?"

Ignoring her, Colin spoke to Ria, "She's a bit...a huge lesbian, if you don't mind. As far as I know, she has three female slaves and oh, my, god, you do NOT want to see her social media posts. Not that it matters. Be a good dear and get our guest snacks."

She scurried off to the kitchen and Colin spoke, "What is it now, Carmine? You never visit me unless it's a favor that you want."

"You know me too well for your own good," the latter mused. "It's not a favor, though. I've come to show you this new vibrator that I found online."

Colin groaned. It was going to be a long day.

---------

By the time Carmine had finished showing off her new sex toys and demonstrating each one's effectiveness (in making an expensive floor carpet wet), it was late in the evening when she finally decided to leave.

Colin let out a long sigh when the door closed behind her and flopped onto the sofa, exhausted from boredom. He glanced at the clock and stood up again unwillingly to face Ria, who waited behind him apprehensively.

"As much as I'd like to do this some other time," he said, walking towards her, "you know as well as I that we have a matter to solve and that the matter cannot be held for later."

He grasped her hand and she followed him unwillingly to his room, afraid of what kind of ordeal awaited her. He gently pushed her onto the bed and lay on top of her, pinning her so that she couldn't move more than half an inch. They gazed deep into each other's eyes, and Colin murmured softly, "Ria, listen carefully, for I've told a lot of lies, but my next few will be the truest I have ever spoken. I've enjoyed our time together, but I need your agreement if we're going to continue."

Ria felt his fingers pinch her nipples softly even as he continued, "I won't pressurize you on your decision. I want you to think about whether you're ready. If you say yes, then we're all good. If you say no, you forget everything that happened here and find yourself in your bedroom the next morning. What are you?"

She immediately grasped his question's meaning and its weight. 'What am I? A slave, or a free woman? If I do go, I'll end up returning to that same old useless life - those neglectful parents and that bitch of a step-sister who I had to share a room with at home. I'd return to a life that was almost as good as being a slave! But here, there's someone who seems to care for me, despite all the erotic experiences that I might have to go through.'

She realized how intimate her gaze into Colin's eyes was and averted her stare, embarrassed. 'There, I was no better than a neglected sex toy. Here, I'm pretty much a sex toy, but a valuable one! Do I really want to return to my old life?'

Her mind made up, she turned to face Colin once more and murmured with a small melancholy smile that could make the most stone-cold hearts melt, "I...am...your slave."

And while Colin could be a strict-as-shit bastard at times, he most certainly wasn't stone-hearted.

Ria thought she saw a tear in Colin's eyes, but then it wasn't there. It must have been her imagination. Or was it?

His grip on her nipples hardened slightly and Colin asked, his voice breaking, "What are you?"

She realized that this question was not because her answer was wrong, but because her answer was a small beginning to the right one. "I am your submissive little slave pet girl and I belong entirely to you, master..."

He pressed hard and twisted them, overjoyed to hear her words, eliciting a moan of pain and pleasure from her. "What are you?"

And thus it continued with Colin repeating the question and Ria responding through tears of ecstasy with statements of increasing elaboration. He moved on from teasing her nipples to squeezing her breasts to making her burst into tearful laughter by tickling her sensitive spots, to fingering her and gently but erotically punishing her if she paused her descriptions of her position because of a moan of pleasure. She did not regret her decision, however.

Ria was sure it was the best decision she had ever made.

It was almost an hour of mental disciplining before Colin was 'satisfied'. He was not easily 'satisfied', but the sexy naked girl that he had pinioned to the bed who was now looking into his eyes, breathless after her objurgation, had managed to do the improbable. He felt more than 'satisfied' - he felt fulfilled. He rolled off Ria to allow her to loosen her muscles and breathe freely.

After a while of silence, Colin turned to face Ria and found her smiling at him.

---------

"Where are you going?" Colin asked as Ria turned to leave the room.

"To my room, master," was her reply.

Colin sighed and patted the side of the bed. "That room's only for binding you up when you severely disappoint me. As long as you behave well, you'll be sleeping here, with me."

Ria nodded and obediently got under the mattress that Colin had pulled up.

"Master?"

"Yes?"

"Pardon my audacity, but it's really cold, and I'm au naturel. Could I be allowed to put on some clothes?"

Colin rolled his eyes, his hand reaching for the thermostat. "Audacity pardoned, thanks to your good manners. You're right, it's cold, but you're way prettier when you're nude like this. So, no, you could not be allowed to put on any clothes."

Ria acquiesced compliantly. The temperature rose and the lights went out.

The next morning, Ria woke up in an embrace from her master, and did not move for fear of disturbing his serenity.

Her doubts were allayed, however, when his eyes suddenly opened up and he murmured, "Not going to try and free yourself, slave?"

Ria shook her head with a faint smile. "No, master."

"Good," he replied and his eyes closed again. Before long Ria felt herself being pulled closer and she blushed as her naked breasts pressed against his chest.

It was only a few minutes later when Ria heard a 'beep' sound, followed by another one, and another one, and another one. It was faintly familiar, but she paid no heed to it until she felt a brutal vibration on her clitoris and she gasped. Colin's mouth spread in a grin and Ria exclaimed, "Master!" even through her moans of pleasure.

Just as she felt her chest tighten, the vibrator stopped and she groaned. Colin chuckled and said, "No orgasms for you until you please me thoroughly!"

"Did I not please you, master?" asked Ria dejectedly, realizing that the word at the end of the sentence which had been troubling her until yesterday now came naturally.

"You did, my sweet," said Colin, kissing her on the cheeks, "but where's the fun if I don't torture you a little?"

"As you wish, master," she said, but wishing against wishes that it was according to her wishes.

"Get yourself washed up, slave, and you can stay undressed for now. We're visiting the dungeon."

After her shower, Ria exited the bathroom to find Colin waiting in front of the door with a collar and some kind of chain in his hand, as well as other objects that she was unable to identify.

Colin approached her and said, "Name a color."

"Blond, master," Ria replied.

Colin sighed, as though a worry of his had been removed, and placed a collar of the same color around her neck after unspoken agreement, locking it in place. Ria choked, and he immediately loosened it to perfectly circumvent it. He connected a leash to the ring on the collar and tugged on it once, pulling Ria gently. "This is my sign of devotion," he said, cupping her cheeks, and she thought she would cry from happiness.

He looked downwards to her breasts, unsatisfied, and pinched them, making her yelp in sudden pain and shock. He bent down and began biting her left nipple tenderly while squeezing the right one, and she arched her back from a mixed sensation of pain and pleasure. Once he felt them become erect, he stopped and placed the clothes-pin clamps on them, tightening them until she winced.

"Does it hurt?" he asked, and she nodded a bit before seeming to consider it and shaking her head. He tugged on the chain and she stumbled forward, falling into his arms. He pulled the chain up and linked it to another metal loop in the collar. Then, he pulled a ring gag over her head and tucked it neatly into her mouth. "Fits?" he asked, and she nodded.

Then he pulled on the leash and Ria got down on her knees. "Good," Colin said. "You know how this works, so that saves me a whole lot of trouble."

She said something that was incomprehensible behind the gag. He led her towards the door with chains, and as they stood in front of it, Colin mumbled cheerfully, "I've been waiting for so long to undo the lock on this."

So he did, and threw the door open. From her place below, Ria had a harder time craning her neck, but managed to catch a glimpse of the same candles lighting up automatically before Colin yanked the leash lightly and she crawled in, knees beginning to ache.

Once they were inside, the doors shut by themselves, and Colin pulled the leash up, forcing Ria to get back on her feet. He disconnected the leash and picked up a nearby rope. "This is all part of the effect and disciplining," he explained while pulling her arms behind her back and binding them in a box tie before proceeding to wind the rope around her chest in order to truss up her breasts. The uncomfortable bondage tie obliged Ria to push her torso outwards, making her tits protrude. "Vexatious?" he asked and she nodded, disliking her position. "You might and probably will experience discomfort for a while, but soon enough you'll get used to it. If you feel like you really can't continue, you just have to say it. Understood?"

She nodded once more, unable to speak sense through the ring gag.

"All right," he continued, taking out a blindfold and placing it around her eyes, leaving her in the darkness. She felt a sharp tug on her nipples and yelped as she was pulled painfully. She felt her shoulders being grabbed and she was turned around before being pressed against a wall. "Sit," said a sharp voice, and she knelt down carefully, afraid that she might topple over.

She heard Colin grumble before her legs were pulled from under her and stretched wide, wider than she had ever managed in gymnasium. Leather cuffs were latched to her ankles and she could no longer move after she heard a click behind her, indicating that the bonding rope at the back had somehow been attached to something, rendering her immobile.

Colin knelt down in front of her, running his finger lightly over her exposed pussy lips, and said, "This is how our days are going to go. In the morning, we'll be spending time working on your disciplining, in order to raise your obedience. You might wonder why we need to do this even though you've already pledged yourself as mine, but you need to be absolutely subservient before the last vestiges of your pride will allow you to do many things that I will ask of you. Some things that we will do you may enjoy, and others you will find absolutely loathsome. But you'll see the good of it soon enough. I'll be making today's session a little more painful than I had planned for my sexy slave's first day in the dungeon, but I'll reward you in the evening, which we'll spend training you in the arts of sex. Are you ready for today? If you behave yourself, I'll treat you properly."

Ria did not know what it was like to be 'treated' in here, but she nodded vigorously.

Colin smiled and said, "And here we begin, my pretty girl."

She felt the stress on her sensitive nipples increase almost immediately as Colin hooked two heavy weights on the chain connecting the clamps and moaned, trying to say that it hurt a lot. But thanks to the ring gag, it was a nonsense garble and she wondered how he was ever supposed to know when she was in true discomfort.

She only hoped that he was experienced enough to know.

There was silence for a while, and she realized vaguely that the scented candles were arousing her. Her pussy was dripping wet, and she needed something to relieve her quickly.

Ria felt something begin to enter her asshole and tried to look down but realized that she couldn't because her collar had apparently been linked to the chain that was restraining her entire upper body and that there was no point because she was blindfolded anyway.

"What you feel entering your anus," explained Colin, "are anal beads that we use to make a person feel fuller than usual, if you get what I mean."

Ria did get what he meant. She had just lost her anal virginity.

He continued pushing the jelly beads inside her slowly and she moaned, now drooling uncontrollably because of the ring gag. The thought that something was in her ass made her feel exposed, vulnerable and helpless, and that made her even more aroused, making her nipples become unbearably erect, as the clamps held down on them. The pain made her groan into the gag and the combined sensation of the pulling on her nipples, the aromatic candles and the anal jelly beads worming their way up her asshole would have made her arrive at a climax had Colin not suddenly pulled the beads, which had by then immersed themselves within her, out of her anus as quickly as possible.

She whined, angry at being denied an orgasm, but remembered that she'd be better off not arguing.

She felt Colin's fingers run across her wet slit, which was wide open because of her spread legs. "Now, we're going to play a little with your senses, my seductive devil," he said soothingly while picking up a beginner's riding crop. "You look very aroused. That's what your tits and pussy tell me. Are you aroused?"

Ria nodded vigorously.

"You're aroused! But bad girls shouldn't be rewarded with relief for their arousal, should they?" said Colin rhetorically, patting her swollen pussy lips with the crop.

Ria shook her head this time.

"And you've been a bad girl, haven't you?"

She shook her head even more vigorously.

"But you're enjoying this, aren't you? You love being bound up helplessly and being punished, don't you? It makes you wet on the inside, doesn't it?"

She nodded, unable to do much more than the two previously stated actions of nodding and shaking.

"So have you been a bad girl?"

Ria nodded once more, unable to bear the foreplay.

"Are you sure?" he asked with a grin that she couldn't see, lifting out her gag just enough to speak.

"Yes, master," she gasped, "I've been a very bad girl."

"And exactly how have you been a bad girl?"

"I've been a bad girl by disrespecting and disobeying you!"

"And will you repeat that mistake?"

"Never, master."

"But why should I punish you like this when it makes you feel good? Why shouldn't I punish you by making you write a 3000-word essay on your mistakes and how you would amend them?"

"Because...master...bad girls should be punished physically..."

"And why should bad girls be punished physically?" he asked, striking the crop on her crotch and making her yelp.

"Bad girls should be punished physically, because it hurts them..."

"And should I punish you physically?"

"Yes, master..."

"And why should I punish you physically?"

"Because I've been a bad girl, master!"

"That's right," said Colin, prodding her pussy with the crop and putting the gag back in its place. "You've been a bad girl and you need to be punished."

And thus, he started striking her privates, softly at first, but increasing the intensity of his whacks until she was screaming through the gag and tears were pouring from behind the blindfold.

"This is nothing like the spanking you received on your rear, is it?" he asked while rubbing her sore pussy to relieve the pain, and she shook her head vigorously. "Of course not. That was pleasure and pain; this is just pain. But bad girls need to be punished, don't they?"

This time he took off her saliva-drenched gag and put it aside. "You won't need that for what you're going to do next." He removed the weights on the nipple clamps and lifted up the chain, placing it in her mouth, and she bit on it after his command. He attached and tightened a strap that connected her neck collar to her arms, forcing her to bend her head and arch her back even more than she already had due to the box tie, making her breasts stick out and hang beautifully, being suspended midair by Ria's pulling on the chain.

Colin licked the crop, which had become wet with her overflowing juices, and commented, "You taste amazing. Maybe I'll show you another time."

He placed the leather crop in the puddle of fluids that was now surrounding Ria's butt, coating it thoroughly, and placed it on her left breast, patting it. Ria moaned through her teeth, feeling the crop's warm touch. Her nipples, which were extra-sensitive to begin with, were now more erect than she had ever seen them, and were now extremely delicate beneath the oppression of the tight clamps.

'Thank goodness he didn't ask me to pull the chain with my mouth while wearing clover clamps,' she thought with a shudder.

He struck her left nipple and she shrieked, hating every bit of what was happening to her. Then she felt unbearable pain in her right side, and he beat both her sides twenty times, leaving her nipples red and sore from the whipping and the pulling and the squeezing.

He pulled the chain out of her mouth and, while pulling on it harshly, asked, "Will you misbehave again?"

Ria spluttered through sobs of pain, "No, master."

"Will you be a bad girl again?"

"No, master."

"Then I think you have become a good girl," Colin lifted her blindfold and grinned, "for today, at least."

bluro
bluro
32 Followers
12