The Beach

Story Info
You experience passion on the beach.
1k words
3.64
65.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you open you an email you see there is an email from me. I tell you to meet me at the Crab Shack in Savannah at 6:00 pm on Friday for a big a surprise. So come Friday you pull into the Crab Shack and see my car is already there. You go to the hostess and say I am here to meet the Snowtigress. She leads you to a remote table off to the side where you see me sitting in my black mini skirt, black top and high heels. I stand up and give you a hug and whisper into your ear welcome to paradise. As you hug me your hands run over my ass finding I am wearing nothing under my skirt, I can feel your cock get hard in response. We sit down next to each other to a romantic dinner of crab and oysters with wine. We take turns feeding each other. As you feed me some crab I suck one of your fingers into my mouth sucking all the butter off of your finger meanwhile giving you my sexiest look. After we have finished are romantic dinner I ask you if you are ready to go for a walk on the beach.

After we get to the beach I hand you a picnic basket and tell you know peeking. We go for a romantic walk on the beach till we get to a nice secluded place on the beach. I take out a blanket, a bottle of wine, couple of glasses, and some flavored massage oil. I pour us a glass of wine and ask you if you like your surprise so far. You respond by giving me a deep passionate kiss. You then you remove my shirt to find that I was also braless the whole night.

You take the massage oil and start rubbing it into my breast, and my nipples get hard in response. I then take your shirt off and rub the massage oil into your chest. You then slowly push me down onto the blanket and licking all around my breast just missing the nipples. I then moan oh yes. You then start gently start sucking on one of my nipples as I run my hands over your back and neck arching my back. You slowly slide your hand under my skirt to find my hot and wet for you. You start rubbing my clit between your fingers making me even wetter. I say please put your fingers in me. As you slide two fingers in me you feel my pussy tighten around your fingers.

As you start to slowly fucking me with you fingers I lift my ass to meet you. You then pull your fingers out and run them around my asshole. I moan oh yes that feels so good. You then stick a finger in my ass and I say oh yes as I cum. We then shed the rest of our clothing wanting to be skin to skin with each other. I then see that your cock is hard and begging for attention. I put some oil between my hands and start rubbing your cock. I then give you a deep passionate kiss and then lick my way down your neck to your chest and all the way down to your throbbing cock.

I run my tongue from the tip all the way to your balls and back again. I slowly lower my mouth onto your balls and start to gently suck on your cock and massage your balls. You tell me that you want to eat my pussy while I suck on your cock. So I move into one of my favorite positions the 69. I then start to gently suck on your balls sucking one and then the other into my mouth. I tell you I want you to cum in my mouth. I then start sucking on your cock and feeling your cock grow in my mouth knowing it is soon going to give me what I want. As you start shooting into my mouth I cum into your mouth. After we recover I pull you up so we can go play in the waves.

We have fun splashing each other and swimming in the waves then you pick me up and carry me back over to the blanket. As we lay down on the blanket I know that you are going to take me to paradise again. You get on your knees between my legs and start rubbing your cock over my clit. I arch my back to trying to get your cock into my pussy. You then slide just the tip of your cock into me teasing me. You start sliding a little more each time and you feel my pussy tighten around your cock wanting more. I beg you please give it to me. You slam your cock into me as I arch my back. After a few strokes you pull out and tell me to turn over. I get my hands and knees as I look back at you knowing that I am going to get my ass fucked. You grab the oil and squirt some into my ass.

You then rub the oil into my asshole and slowly insert a finger into my ass. I moan oh yes that is what I want. You then rub some oil on your hard cock getting ready to give it to me. You then slowly start to put your cock in my ass. As the tip of your cock slides into my ass you reach around and rub my clit. I then shove my ass back sliding your cock into my ass, moaning yes. You start to slowly stroke in and out of my ass going a little faster each stroke. I can feel your cock stretching my tight ass and it feels so good. As you are ramming your cock up my ass you say are you ready babe here it comes I am going to fill your ass. As you start shooting into my ass I also start Cumming.

We then fall down together onto the blanket and slowly come back down to earth.