The Beach

Story Info
A guy's dreams come true with a vision from the sea.
3.3k words
4.44
13.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first time I have tried this, so please be patient with it.

Here I am, sitting at the edge of this wide empty beach, a beach that only a few hours was crowded with thousands of people, but now as the sun gets closer to the horizon there appears to be only a few people left. I know that there are others around as I can see them in the distance, but this part of the beach is filled with only myself and a bag with a beach towel laying next to it. I have no idea who it belongs to, as I have not seen anyone close enough to it to think it was theirs. What I can see is a head bobbing in the distance swimming very slowly to the shore I think it must be a female by the bag, but I have no idea whom. It has been on my mind that maybe someone had forgotten their stuff. As it was getting darker it was also getting cooler. I rummaged around the high water mark and collected enough wood to build a nice fire in the sand. I have still not seen you closely, but I can tell you are getting closer as I can see your arms splashing.

I open my bag to unfold a large blanket that I lay out a few snacks to nibble on as I get ready to watch the sun set. As the sun nears the sea I am drawn to you swimming, you are nearly at the shore. It is with relief in my heart that I know you are ok, as I was worried you may have been in trouble. I can feel myself shivering as the light starts to fade very fast now. As the light from my fire begins to cast shadows I decide that you are about to reach the shore and will be freezing when you get out of the water. With my blanket draped over my shoulders I walk to your stuff and pick up the towel. As I bend down I can almost smell something that reminds me of fields of flowers. I walk towards the water as it laps against the sand on this very calm summers evening. I hope you can see me in the diminishing light. It is with relief that I can see your head only about 20 feet from the shore, “over here” I shout out to let you know I am here if you have not seen me. I see your head bob up to look at me before you change direction towards me. As you get so close that you have to stop swimming I take a few steps into the water to meet you with your towel. As you begin to stand up I hold the towel at arms distance. When you have stood up, only 5 feet away from me, several things happened all at once. I realised that you are a sexy beautiful woman, that your hair is draped over your face and touching your shoulders. It was then that I noticed in the flickering light from my fire that you are topless. At that realisation I dropped your towel into the sea. As soon as it had left my hands I tried to catch it but ended up on my knees staring at you as your towel drifted past me to be washed up on the beach. My eyes are stuck looking at your perfectly formed breasts. You looked to be about 5 foot 5 tall and every inch a woman. Your breasts are large for your size and large areas of color that draw my eyes to your erect nipples surround your nipples.

It suddenly dawned on me that I was staring at you as you begin to shiver. “Well, are you going to kneel there all night or can I borrow your blanket as you have drenched my towel”. You said to me to bring me back to the realisation that I was on my knees in about 12 inches of water. As I stand up to reach towards you with my blanket it is with horror that I feel myself becoming erect very quickly. Even more so as you take a step towards me and your breasts begin to vibrate with your steps through the water. I know there is nothing that I can do to hide my hardness as I have my hands filled with my blanket. As you reach out I watch your breasts as they move with your shivering, I know you must be very cold, as your nipples are very hard.

It is almost with sadness that you grab the blanket and hold it against your sexy body. The vision I was staring at was now taken from my longing eyes. As my eyes move up to your face I can tell straight away that your breasts are not the only part of you that is sexy and beautiful. Your lips are those that you just dream of kissing, and your eyes are so deep that I could have dived right into them. I see your smile at me. “I wondered when you would look at my face” you say with a voice that drive men wild. I can say nothing, but I feel the heat rush through me as I start blushing. I am standing there with a rampant hard cock pressing against my pants, with a crimson shade rushing through my whole body. I have no reply and my feet feel rooted to the floor as you walk past me towards your stuff. As you pass me I can do nothing but stare at you walking up the beach. It is with admiration and longing that I watch your barely covered bottom make a figure of eight movement with your steps.

I suddenly come to my senses and reach to your towel and race to join you be my fire. I can hear you as your shivering overtakes your teeth. I can hear your teeth begin to chatter. I throw some more wood onto the fire to try to build up the heat. After a few moments I can tell you begin to warm up. I can see you drying yourself as well as you can with my blanket as you stand there covered with the glow of the flames. It is not long before you are dry enough to get yourself warm. You are bending down in such a way I am sure you are removing you bikini bottoms. Something that is confirmed as you drop them onto the sand and push them aside with your feet. I can hear you fumbling around in your bag, I figure you are getting your clothes ready to get changed into.

“Oh my god” I hear you almost scream, “somebody has stolen my clothes” As you spin round to look to see if your clothes are anywhere to see the blanket hem catches the edge of the fire. Despite the dampness of the soaked up water it flashes into a flame speeding towards you. Without thinking I grab the blanket and rush into the sea to put out the flames. As I slowly turn around to return to the fire my breath is taken from me as I realise the sight before me is of your naked beautifully formed sexy body. I had forgotten that you were wearing the blanket to cover yourself from my eyes. My eyes are drawn to your smooth shaven pussy, as you stand there I can just see your lips as they stick out slightly from your between your legs.

It is impossible for me to draw my eyes from you as your beauty glows as bright as the fire beside you. As I watch your pussy you slightly move, a movement that suddenly reminds me that I am staring at you. It is with a flush of embarrassment that I raise my eyes to meet yours. It is with surprise that instead of the frown I am expecting I can see your lips curl into a smile. I watch as your face moves as your eyes flow down my body and stops as you see the growing lump sticking out of the front of my pants. I move my hands to cover up my embarrassment you just simply shake your head at me. I slowly remove my hands from your view. “Strip” I hear you say. It is as if I am totally under your control as I reach up to pull off my shirt. As my fingers fumble with the buckle of my belt I can feel myself getting even harder. You watch as I lower the zipper and slide my pants down to the sand. As I step out of them I can feel my cock rubbing against the cotton of my boxers. As I watch you I see your hands gesture to me to remove my boxers. I just grab them and force them over my hard cock and down to the sand. As they pass over my cock it springs up slapping against my tummy. I can hear you take a sharp intake of breath as it steadies itself and ends up pointing directly at you.

We are both standing looking at each other totally naked. As my eyes roam over your body I can feel myself getting harder than I have ever felt before. I can not believe the sight before me, every inch of you is glowing with a sexy aurora. My eyes don’t know where to look as they move from your pussy lips to your soft breasts, your nipples hardening as I watch. I see your hand move to gesture me towards you. I slowly move my legs, with each step my cock sways from side to side. I can see your eyes move as they follow every movement. Knowing you are as turned on, as I am makes the heat within me rush to cover my body with a flush of red.

I stop only 12 inches from you, my cock straight out in front of me straining to close those last few inches. I can almost feel the heat from your body as I watch your nipples close to my chest as we are drawn together. Almost at the same instant your breasts touch my chest, my cock feels the lightest touch of your thighs. Our eyes looking at each other’s as our lips meet. It is with a passion that our tongues pass electricity between us. Both of us are now beyond worrying about being outside on the beach as our arms wrap around us pulling us tightly close. I can feel my cock sliding between your legs to nestle against your hot wet pussy lips. I can feel your clit as it rubs along my length.

Without a word passing between us we gently lower ourselves to the sand. As we lay there you can feel my hands exploring your body as they move slowly down to your now throbbing clit. Your hips are grinding against me as my fingers rub your clit as my cock teases your pussy lips by spreading them slightly. I can feel your juices as they are spread along my eager cock. My fingers move around your clit as they move to your pussy lips, as they enter you I can feel you bite down onto my lips. As your juices run over my fingers I slide the tip of my cock into you. You freeze as you realise that we are going to be making love within minutes.

As you slowly move your hips you can feel me entering you deeper and deeper. I know that it would not take much for me to be thrusting into you. It is almost as if you can tell what I am about to do as you pull off of me. You push me onto my back so my cock is pointing up to the stars. My eyes follow you as you sit on top of me, your breasts swaying with your every movement. I watch as you lower your self onto my waiting cock. Inch by inch I am entering you. You are in total control as your breathing stops as your pussy starts to pull me deeper into you. Your juices glistening in the light of the fire as they slide all over my cock.

I reach up to hold your breasts as my fingers twirl around your hard nipples. I can feel your heart beating almost as if it were a base drum. As I am rubbing your nipples you lower your self completely onto me and I can feel your muscles gripping me like a clamp. Even in the chill of the night I can see a sheen of moisture forming over your body as I feel your hips moving against me. You are rocking against my thighs with your pussy pulling at my cock throbbing inside you. I can feel my juices building up inside. My hands move down your body to meet with a moan as they press onto your engorged clit and pussy. I start rubbing hard as your thrusting speeds up. I pinch at your clit to hear you yelp. As I move my hand away you thrust your own hands to mind to keep it over you. “Don’t stop” you whisper as your hips begin to move harder and faster.

I listen to your voice as you begin to make grunting noises with every movement. I know it will not be long before I am exploding inside you with such passion. I can feel as well as see your body start to shake all over. Your breasts getting closer to my mouth as you lean towards me. I dart my tongue out to lick at your nipples. As you get closer my teeth close around a nipple and lightly nibble against it. As your body sways my teeth grip against you, stretching your nipple as your breasts swing.

Suddenly I can feel that my cum is speeding up my cock to burst forth deep inside you. Almost as soon as you feel the first stream shoot into you I can feel your orgasm take over your whole body. You almost collapse onto me but you hips are grinding against me with your muscles inside you milking every drop from me. I know that I want to keep pumping into you as I can feel you orgasm around me. As your body begins to return to normal I can hear almost every drop of your juices as the cover the two of us. We lay there holding each other, not moving as my cock is kept inside you by your muscles pulling at me, it is almost as if you are trying to pull me deeper inside you.

We lay there for what feels like hours before we notice that we are surrounded by total darkness, the fire has burnt itself out, but our bodies are so close that our body heat is more than the fire ever had. I can feel you moving as you roll off of me, my cock sliding out of you. It is with a sadness that I think to myself that the pleasure has now passed. My eyes feast themselves upon your body as your beauty glows. I have never seen a sight so beautiful or as sexy as your naked body, your hair disheveled adding to the beauty. Your eyes closing drawing me closer. You smile and sigh as you feel my light kisses against your eyelids.

After a few moments of snuggling with each other i feel your body moving as if you are going to be leaving me. “Don’t go” I beg, but I feel you leave my side. I watch as you move towards your bag, tears welling up in my eyes. I follow every movement as your breasts swelling hang down as you reach into your bag. I can’t tell what you are doing but you stand up and move towards me. As you close the space between us I can see that you have an instant camera in your hands. “Smile” you say as there is a flash of blinding light, quickly followed by another. As my sight returns I find I am looking right up your legs as stand over me. The sight of your wet enlarged pussy so close to me makes my cock jump to attention, almost harder than before. But I see another flash of light. I can hear as you lay down more than I can see as the light has sent my vision into oblivion for a few moments.

As my sight returns I am in awe at the sight before me, the camera is by my side as you are laying there, your legs slightly parted, enough for me to see that your as wet as you were ever before. I pick up the camera and take a picture of you. As I stand you run your fingers along your pussy and soak them in the juices that I am sure will never end. Another flash as I take in the vision before me. You move your hands up your body, every movement followed by the camera as I take picture after picture. As you place your wet fingers in your mouth I press the button to find that the last picture has been taken.

With a single movement I am kneeling down between your legs. I lean towards your body laying there like a goddess before me. My hands begin to massage your breasts as I lower my face towards the opening rose below. My tongue brings a gasp as I run it over your clit to your pussy lips. I can taste your juices mixed with my own as I feel your legs wrap around my head. I begin pushing my tongue deeper into you as my teeth grind against your hard clit. With every movement I can feel you getting even wetter. I know that I have never tasted anything sweeter than that I am tasting within your sweet hot pussy. You can feel my hands pinching and pulling at your nipples as my teeth are nibbling on your clit. Your legs tighten round my head forcing me tight against you as your orgasm wells up within you. I can feel your juices almost flowing out of you as I am drinking every drop out of you.

It is as if time has stood still as I feel my mouth against your pussy, your orgasm filling you with such a passion, your hips thrusting against me, me head held tightly against you by your legs. I know that there will never be anything in my life to come close to this ecstatic feeling. Your legs hold me there as I drink your nectar as you slowly reclaim your body from the raptures of your passion. Too soon for my liking your legs open up to release me from their grip. You push me away as you roll over. It is with sadness that i see you pick up some of your pictures and return them to your bag. You reach into your bag and take out a dress!!! You laugh at my surprise as you throw it over your head to cover the most beautiful sight from my eyes. You blow me a kiss as you turn and walk off into the distance. I am left there, totally speechless, watching the space so empty with out you. As I look around me I can see the pictures I took of you laid around me. It is with such joy that I look at the most beautiful pictures ever taken of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

I know that no matter how old I live to be I will never see such beauty again other than in the pictures I know I will hold against my heart till the day I die.