The Beach

Story Info
Short and sweet.
844 words
4.28
15.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karien3474
Karien3474
19 Followers

The cold wind blows through my hair. The salt stinging upon my face. I can feel the slippery rocks through my shoes as I walk along the beach. I can see the waves crashing upon the beach ahead of me and the white foam as they smash against the dark cliffs. Its so cold under the grey sky but I feel that I have to be here, the beach is calling to me. As I pick my way between the rocks I collect stones from before me. Each stone a small and perfect world on its own. The sky above me is darkening and I can see the rain as it falls out to sea yet I have no intention of returning. I feel the first few drops of rain against my cold skin and I must find shelter before the storm hits. The waves are beating hard upon the cliffs now. There is a cave up ahead and although it is dark it will be better than condemning myself to the cold rain.

The cave is warm and though I can hear the wind battering outside I don’t listen to it for there is someone else here. I can sense the soft movement within the cave even if it is so dark that I cannot see it. I am tempted to run, to find another place to shelter. A rumble outside startles me and I remember the storm outside. Suddenly I feel a body pressed against mine. I try to protest as a rough kiss is planted on my lips but this creature is too strong and I am powerless in his embrace, but the kiss abates to a soft and sensual touch and I am forced to respond as my desire mounts. The kisses continue, soft as butterflies but with the so obviously contained force of desire as the raging storm outside.

I feel the touch his warm skin under my fingers and smell its salty fragrance. The I cant wait to touch that skin as I can almost feel its smoothness under my fingers. Remembering my backpack I take out the oil I keep there to sooth my rough hands. I get some oil in my hands and start gently rubbing my hands across his back and shoulders. Working my hands across his entire back. I get more oil and start back up his legs. My hand just barely brushes up against his cock while rubbing his thighs. I work my way past his cock, being careful not to touch him there. Working my hands across his stomach and to his chest, I massage each arm. I can't resist to taste him. Gently, I lower my head to his nipple. Slowly circling it with my tongue, then I take it in my mouth and lightly nibble. Rubbing his chest and working my tongue across it. Slowly licking my way down the middle of his chest to his navel and across his stomach.

While kneeling next to him I take his thick cock in my hands and I lower my head and slightly lick the tip of his cock. Slowly take his whole cock deep in my mouth. Circling my tongue around his hard shaft, while taking him in and out of my mouth. Working my way back further to his throbbing cock. He lowers his knees but keep his legs spread for me to kneel between them and releases my hair-tie. My long, dark hair just falls around his thighs as he reaches down and runs his fingers through my hair. Driving me crazy with just the slightest touch he inserts his fingers into my wet pussy. Driving me to the point of no control. He tells me to stand up and then takes me in his arms to plant a long, hot passionate kiss on me. Long, slow and deep. I start to moan and need to have him now. He turns me around turning my head back towards him for another deep passionate kiss while caressing my tits. His hands trace their way down my stomach to my pussy as he bends me over with my hands in the sand. He teases me with the tip of his cock, rubbing it across my pussy, then inserting the tip and slowly beginning to slide his cock into my hot waiting pussy. But all I get is just the first few inches, and I beg him, I tell him I need him to fuck me, please fuck me now. He grabs my shoulders and we start to pick up the pace. Slamming me deeper and harder. Now, it's his desires that are burning as he fucks me deep, hard and long. We both explode into a frenzy of sweat, heavy breathing and sheer ecstasy.

We fall into an exhausted sleep in each others arms. I lay my head upon your chest and feel your heat through my hair. With the wind howling outside as the warmth of the cave envelops us, only to wake up later and start all over again.

Karien3474
Karien3474
19 Followers