The Beach

Story Info
Wife has more than a swim with stranger.
1.8k words
3.95
121.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers

I first saw you on the beach. You were wearing a one piece bathing costume, yellow and exquisitely brief. I could see you nipples clearly through the material as you walked out of the water and, as you passed me I turned to see that there was a thin thong between your buttocks. I felt a quick stirring in my groin. This was the nicest ass I had seen in a long while. You sat down on your towel not far away and dried yourself. You blonde hair lay wet to your shoulders and as you dried it your breasts moved seductively. I decided then and there I must get to know you better. I just didn't realise how well I would soon know you!

As I approached you, you looked up at me and I felt my heart skip a beat as our eyes locked. Such eyes. They were deep blue and I felt that they pierced my soul. You smiled as I said

"Hi."

I felt very awkward talking to you, 'picking you up' but you made me feel at ease as I sat down beside you. I kept having to turn away from you, trying to hide the bulge in my pants. My cock was so hard as I looked at your body, your firm breasts, your flat stomach, the yellow triangle of your swimsuit between your legs. We talked a while of things of no consequence. My heart was thumping in my chest as I asked you home and I felt the bitter disappointment as you said no. Then with a teasing smile that I would come to know very quickly you invited me to your house.

You stood up, turned your back on me and bent over to pick up your bag. I will never forget the look of your ass. The yellow thong straining between your legs, the roundness of your ass, these are etched deeply in my memory. I got my stuff and we walked to your house, it was near the beach and you told me you often sunbathed here.

As you let me in to the hallway I didn't have time to tell you that I thought you were beautiful, you pushed me back against the wall and kissed me, your tongue sliding into my mouth. I felt your body pressing hard against mine. I ran my hands down your back, over the swell of your ass until I clasped your bum in my hands. I pulled you hard against my stiff cock. Our tongues were locked in a wet kiss, exploring each others mouth. Then you pulled away. In your eyes was a look of longing, of desire, of lust. I looked back at you, my dick throbbing as you ran your fingernails over my chest. Your fingers touched my short and you ran your fingers over my cock. Then with that teasing smile again you pulled the shoulder straps of your bathing suit down over your shoulders. I gazed at your tits, perfect rounded tits, the nipples hard and standing out. You turned you back on me and eased the suit over your hips pulling it down and kicking it away. I followed your naked, swaying ass as you led me to the lounge-room. You stopped when you reached one of the lounge chairs and turned around. A smile was on my face as my eyes took in your shaved pussy. The smooth pubic mound took my breath away as I staredat the crease between your thighs.

"You can't fuck me with your clothes on," you said as I continued to stare at your cunt.

I quickly pulled my shirt and shorts off. My hard cock stood out in front of me and I could feel your eyes on it.

"I'm sorry it's not real big," I stammered.

"It's big enough to fuck my asshole," you replied.

"You do want to fuck my asshole don't you David?"

"Oh God, Yes, Dee," I whispered. "I'll fuck you anyway you want me to!"

You stretched your hand out and took my balls between your fingers. The fingers of your other hand encircled the shaft of my dick. You moved your hand back and forth a few times. I felt my dick throbbing in your grasp. You licked your lips. All I wanted at that moment was for my cock to be inside you somewhere. In your mouth, your cunt, your ass, anywhere! You let go of my cock and faced away from me. I watched as you placed your feet apart and leant forward over the arm of the chair, presenting your ass to me. I ran the fingers of my right hand up the inside of your legs. My hand touched your pussy, feeling how wet it was and you moaned a little as I stroked my finger over you. I moved my finger from your wet cunt, stroking it up between the cheeks of you ass till I felt your asshole. I rubbed my fingertip over it, feeling you push back against me.

"You really are an anal slut aren't you?" I said as the tip of my finger slipped into you.

"Oh yes I am. An ass-fucking little whore," you replied.

I took my finger away from your butt and leaned forward. I put my lips to your asshole and kissed it. Then I pushed my tongue against the tight opening of your ass. You moaned as you felt me lick around your tight little hole and I pulled your cheeks apart with my hands so I could lick you better. I thrust my tongue at your anus and felt it push you open a little. I made sure that you were really wet with my saliva before standing up again.

"Finger-fuck my asshole, David," you whispered breathlessly. "Stick your finger up my ass."

I looked down at you lying over the arm of the chair, your butt-cheeks wide apart revealing the ring of your ass. I couldn't resist stroking my rigid dick just for a moment looking at you waiting to be pleasured like the whore you were. I took my hand of my penis and touched the end of my middle finger to your anus. You jerked as you felt me push against your ass, pushing back at me, wanting my finger deep inside you. It went in to the first joint. Your asshole was tight around my probing finger. I pulled my finger out again, it needed lubrication. I didn't have far to look for something to lubricate it with. I knew your pussy was soaking wet so I rammed my finger deep into your cunt. It made you scream, not from pain but pleasure and surprise. Your cunt was hot and dripping wet with desire as I screwed it around inside you for a second or two.

Then I pulled it out and, resisting the temptation of licking your cunt juices from my finger, I pushed it at your ass again. This time it began to slip into you more easily. Slowly by moving it in and out, I pushed my finger into your asshole. You moved back and forth with me as I fingered your anus, little moans of pleasure escaping your lips with each backward thrust of your hips.

"I'm going to fuck your ass, you nasty, dirty little bitch!" I whispered as I slipped my finger out of you.

By this time I could smell the juice of your pussy. It was sexual, pure lust and sex. My heart was thudding as I put the tip of my cock to your asshole.

"Ram your cock up me, you bastard," you yelled as you felt the end of my cock touch your anus.

"Fuck me like a bitch!"

I held your hips and pushed. The swollen head of my cock penetrated your asshole. I pushed harder but you felt too tight. With a swift movement of my hips I took the end of my dick away from your ass and slammed it into your cunt. The walls of your hot little cunt seemed to squeeze my cock as I pounded your pussy with a few quick hard thrusts. I grunted as I fucked you, waves of lust making me feel lightheaded.

"My ass, David," I heard you moan. "Fuck my ass. Bugger me!"

I pulled my cock out of your cunt and again put the head of it to your asshole. My hands held you around the hips and I pulled your butt towards me. Your asshole seemed to suck my cock into it this time and slowly but surely my rock-hard shaft was forced into your ass. Then it was in as far as it could go. Your anal walls pressed around my penis as I began to fuck you. We moved slowly at first, enjoying the animal feel of ass-fucking. I moaned loudly with every forward thrust of my hips when my dick penetrated your ass to the hilt. I could hear you grunting as we fucked and it turned me on more with every stroke. Sweat ran down my chest as I increased the tempo of my thrusts. You pushed your bum against me in time with my thrusting.

"Slut!" I yelled.

I felt faint as I called you a slut. You knew as well as I did that it was in no way an insult calling you a slut but a compliment to your wonderful animal lust.

"Slut! Bitch! Whore! Fucking anal slut!" I cried as I fucked your ass harder and faster.

"Ram my ass! Fuck me you bastard! Fuck your hard cock up my ass!" you yelled in reply.

My thighs slapped against your buttocks as I pulled you onto my thrusting dick. I could feel the blood rushing in my head as I pounded your asshole. It would not be long before I came at this rate. Your tight little anus suddenly seemed to get tighter, squeezing along the length of my cock. I heard your grunts and moans become screams of animal pleasure as I pounded your ass, screwed your ass, fucked your ass.

"Cum in me David!"you cried out.

"Cum in my ass. Fill me with your spunk!"

My cock seemed to explode as you called that out. I threw my head back and yelled as I felt my cock start to pump cum deep into your sweet asshole.

"Fuck your ass, bitch!" I screamed. "Fill your slut's ass full of my cum!! Fuck you slut!!"

You pushed back at me hard as my cock spurted the cum into your asshole. I could feel you screwing your ass against my pumping, throbbing dick. I let out a long grunting moan as I felt the orgasm subside, my cock going limp inside you. I fell to my knees behind you, my cock slipping out of your ass. I could hardly breathe, such was the intensity of me cumming up your ass. You struggled around into some sort of sitting position on the chair. You looked at my cock and then up to my face. Your 'come fuck me' eyes looked at me and you got that teasing smile again.

"We better go have a shower," you said. "Then I'm gonna suck your cock till you beg for mercy!"

Email me if you want some more pics ok?

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers