The Beach

Story Info
Couple discover each other on moonlit beach.
1.1k words
4.37
13.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked along the beach hand in hand, silently overtaken by the sounds of the wind and the waves crashing against the shore. He stops and turns her to the water and whispers in her ear to join him in sharing the beauty that lies before them. He wrapped his arms around her leaning into her neck, breathing gently warming her skin. They watched as the moon caught the waves creating neon roles of white foam dancing its way to the shore at their feet. The coolness of the water trickling over their toes helped to cool them from the warm summers night.

The sounds and sights mesmerized her. Embracing her he nestled his lips against the nape of her neck. The soft scent of her body and the velvet skin that touched his face began to turn him on. Kissing her neck, he began to unbutton her blouse and bra allowing her firm breast to be freed from restraints. His hands cupped her breasts slightly pinching her nipples. Feeling the electricity race through her she turned to him softly whispering his name, telling him how good it felt. She began to move her hands over his hard rippling chest. She unfastened his pants and slipped her hand over the head of his cock feeling it throb with her touch. He pushed away turning her back around, not wanting to give in to the pleasure he felt.

She moaned with pleasure and began swaying back and forth becoming more aroused with the feeling of the moistness between her legs. His cock was hard now, for the feeling of her tight ass rubbing against him created a whirlwind of possibilities to be had. She turned to him, looking deep into his eyes, he returned the silent stare for the lust and love that was felt between them was like no other. To embrace this feeling and wanting it to last a lifetime, for the chances of this moment to return was a mystery to the both of them.

She closed her eyes tilting her head back, showing him the pleasure she found in his hands sliding up her thigh under her skirt. As he moved towards her pussy, the fact that she wasn't wearing panties and that her wetness was waiting to be tasted enticed him to lay her on the cool white sand.

As she lay on the sand, her back arched and she spread her legs voluntarily anticipating the feel of his tongue on her clit. She rubbed her breasts, licking her own nipples, freeing him to enjoy the taste and aroma of her wet, moist pussy. He teased her with his tongue. Caressing the outer lips, separating them to reveal her tight erect button, which he licked furiously. Her back arched with the incredible sensations, he reached his arms around her ass and pulled her pussy into his face. He sucked her entire slit in his mouth. She went wild. He inserted his fingers into her cunt feeling the muscles of her pussy gently squeeze his finger. Encouraged by her response he push in a second finger and began to caress her inside, slowly moving his fingers back and fourth. He felt her heading rapidly towards a climax and rose up while keeping his fingers inside of her, he kissed her deeply, forcing his tongue into her mouth to stifle the moan of release as she shudder through her orgasm. He returned to her pussy, savoring the juices that flowed in his mouth as she moaned and called his name in a whisper as soft as the wind.

He withdrew from her to find her watching his every move. She reached down and began to feel her own wetness, which turned her on even more. She licked her fingers to show him that she wanted more. He kissed her, exploring her mouth with his tongue, letting her juices flow between them.

His cock began to throb, wanting so much more. Almost as if he had asked her, she repositioned herself on her side to engulf his arousal. She began to lovingly kiss the side of his cock, as he moaned in sudden pleasure. She began to lick the length of his cock with long strokes, obviously aware of--and enjoying--the effect she was having on her partner. Her pink tongue danced slowly up and down his swollenness, teasing him, unleashing his passion. Suddenly, boldly, she encircled the head of his cock with her moist, full lips. The magnitude of the unexpected pleasure seemed to be too much for him to bear; holding her head down on him; he thrust wildly with his hips, driving his shaft deep into her mouth.

He gently spread her legs enabling him to return to his delicacy. They laid there pleasing each other passionately. She held his balls in her hand as she licked his shaft. Stopping at the head to suck gently tasting the teasing juices he gave her he moaned contentedly as his breath began to quicken. Thrusting upon him, he could not hold back anymore and they both fell into long, passionate levels of orgasmic waves.

She sat up looking deep into his eyes. By this time the tide had started to come in. The cool waves rolled over them like a sheet of satin. She sat on him, caressing her tits, he watched in awe of the moonlight dancing off of them. The darkness of her hardened nipples enticed him. He licked her nipples, tasting the salts from the water. He clenched her nipples in his teeth, pulling gently. The feelings raced through her causing her to scream with pleasure.

He rolled her on her back for he needed to feel his cock inside her pussy. He moved her legs onto his shoulders, leaving her pussy open to the gentle waves that smacked it. He entered her, thrusting hard, feeling his balls hit her ass. She began to moan letting him know how good it felt to have his large hard, cock inside of her. She reached down playing with her clit and rubbing the sides of his shaft as he entered her. He penetrated her to the point of sending shocks through her. He felt her tighten and the contraction of her muscles made him cum so hard. He held himself in her watching her rub her clit and his shaft till there was nothing left of him.

They lay on the moonlit beach, embracing as the cool waters covered them. The feelings of total and ultimate bliss washed over them. Feeling as though they were the only two people in the world. He looked at her, seeing it in his eyes; she covered his lips with her fingertips and whispered.... I know.