The Beach

Story Info
She gives you a sunset beach blow job.
1.1k words
4.38
18.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is sunset and we are in my favorite place, Oahu, You decided you would join me when I asked you to. We arrived earlier in the day after a long 12 hour flight ...but it wasn't all that bad ...after all you joined the mile high club after I made an excuse that my zipper on my skirt was stuck and we went to the family restroom. You didn't have a clue what was on my mischievous mind was up to when I took you to that bathroom, till I sat on the counter and started to unzip your pants and gave you a little smile. Then you knew right away!

So here we are splashing around in the ocean the sun has just set, the beach goers have long since left. We are enjoying the water and each other. Of course I'm not sure that you enjoyed it when I splashed you as you came up from that big wave crashing on you. But you got me back as you grabbed me and we went tumbling into the next wave. I turn to you and start to kiss you so passionately, hungrily with my tongue searching and probing yours. I'm sucking your tongue like I want to suck your cock. I can feel it starting to get hard as I'm pressed against you. OH.. god it feels so good as it is getting harder and harder.

The sky is turning gorgeous colors of blue and pink. But all I can think of is your cock being hard and how your head must be turning purple as I reach down and start stroking it as the waves come in some gently, some harder ...kissing you..as you rub my back pulling me in to you holding me tightly against you.

You look at me and tell me that we better get out of here and get back to the hotel while we still can! I smile and say that is what vacations are for as I bend down and start pulling your swimming suit out just a bit so I can get your huge raging cock out into my hand....I start to slowly lick your swollen throbbing purple head and trace it with my tongue. Your cock is so big a full 8.5 and thick...the harder I suck the bigger it gets. The bigger the head gets in my mouth the wetter I can feel my pussy get...the more I want to fuck you...but this is all about you. Tasting you is heaven for me. Feeling your hard muscle beneath my tongue. Licking its every curve ....every bulging vein. "Hmmmmmm..."

Your still worried about being on the beach and I laugh and tell you to relax everyone else is busy doing whatever they are doing.... I give you a wicked smile. A knowing look my finger trails from my mouth down my chest between my heaving tan cleavage. Your watching with such intense dark eyes...I then drop my head take you in my mouth and start sucking on you so hard stroking you while I do...sucking you and stoking you alternating between faster and slower.... I don't want you to get too close too fast. I want you to enjoy this ...you moan softly as you lean your head back and thrust your hips slightly forward. Knowing this means it feels good I slow down...teasing you...I lick your throbbing vein massaging your balls while I do...trace your head again then start to suck you fast again..obviously this was a good move your legs are trembling as I suck and suck...OH god you feel so good in my mouth just like this afternoon... The head rubbing over my tongue the thick hard ridge then down ...down ...down...deeper and deeper.....I can feel a small amount of pre cum and it tastes soooo good..... thick ..hot ..sticky liquid escapes over my tongue. I moan and the vibrations rumble through your cock...I feel you arch as I suck and moan.

I continue to suck and I can feel you starting to tense up so I slow down ....the waves are crashing around us...the tide is coming in...I'm stroking you and sucking you and I look up to see your face watching your expressions as I start to suck you faster and faster. Looking into your eyes as I suck you....watching each sensation as I stare into your dark passionate eyes. They are the exact opposite of my light blue eyes that remind you of pools of cool water. Watching you while I suck you seems to make you rock hard....your head is huge in my mouth as I take your cock ...further ..further down my throat...."hummmmmm" I moan in pure pleasure at sucking you.

I can feel you throbbing and throbbing I want to taste all of you...I want to taste you....let you explode ..let you explode in my mouth....let me share that moment with you ........ sucking and sucking...your tense and I can feel your cock is as hard as it can possibly get ..I can feel as it starts to spasm and you moan leaning your head back moving your hips with my sucking ... Your hips buck toward my head in motions with me.....Your hands are holding my shoulders now...hard...pushing me closer...harder and faster into your waiting cock. I'm sucking faster as I can feel your hot thick white sticky cum spurting in my mouth and down my throat so hot ..sucking and stroking faster and faster....you scream out at the moment of ultimate release " Oh fuck me with that mouth..oh yes baby.........." and I know I've done exactly what I set out to do.

I'm sucking every last drop...milking your cock...getting every ounce of your pleasure in deep within my throat... as I suck firmly yet gently tasting every last drop ...as this huge wave comes in and crashes around us your voice low shaking from the force of what just happened..." that was amazing Erica..."

I tell you "I think you might want to come with me to sit on the beach mat and get a drink" as we drag ourselves out of the water....and stumble to the beach. Your legs are barely able to hold you after all of that. The strength of the water crashing around us is tumultuous to say the least. The sky is dark now except for a streak of bright pink to the west...we fall to the beach mat and start kissing passionately. Tongues dancing......searching probing....yearning for more... I can feel you as you press your self against me, I arch my back to meet you again, I moan your name wanting you inside of me....wanting you to touch my swollen clit...wet....so wet.