The Beach

Info
Romance at sunset on the beach.
52 words
4.45
52.7k
22
42
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mirage
Mirage
2,466 Followers

So, a little change of pace with this particular audio. This one is all on the sweet side.

Light some candles, grab a glass of wine, and unwind on the beach with me...

Thank you to everyone for all your compliments both public and private, and for your continued support! :)

--:--
--:--
1.0
Mirage
Mirage
Mirage
2,466 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
42 Comments
MakeItReignMakeItReignover 9 years ago
Astounded

How could your sexy voice make me have an orgasm without me even rubbing it? Again, the way you said "fuck me" took me there. Omg, what did you do to me? I really like what you've done, hehe.

reddancerreddancerabout 10 years ago
best ever!

Now THIS is what I like best about you - the sweetness and the tenderness that can turn

to wild sex, full of energy and passion without the harder-edged names and orifi!!

. I guess it helps because one of my biggest fantasies is to do this naked on a beach somewhere, feeling the air envelop our bodies and see the sun glistening off our wet parts. Ooh mama! Ready to come again just thinking about it. You go, darlin!

I have a story on literotica about being on a beach, thinking I was alone, but - surprise!

You should check it out.

IwannabetreoIwannabetreoabout 10 years ago
Well...

I thought it was very charming and showed great promise, but towards the end you sounded very much like you were crying - I don't know if that's just your turned on voice, but it made me go elsewhere for my orgasm.

Raleigh86Raleigh86over 10 years ago
Wow

I think this audio is one of your best ones yet! So sweet and so sexy... all those moans and whispers sent little shivers down my spine!

And that laugh! Am I the only one who loves hearing you laugh? Probably not, but I'm surprised nobody's bothered mentioning it yet! That sexy little chuckle you do... I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOCED IT

Of course I enjoyed the sweetness of this one as well. I usually have my phone fairly close to my ear when I'm listening to you on it and when you whisper, I almost feel like you're right there---I WISH---!!! I am one who really enjoys the sounds (moans, whispers, words) during sex. I really got off on this one.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Not Her Type He's not her type, but ...in Erotic Couplings
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Beautiful Prey Ch. 01 Man falls in lust with woman he watches across the street.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jamal's Friday Night Handsome black man hooks up with stunning Asian beauty.in Interracial Love
32Korea Club (AMWF) Ch. 01 A look inside a secret AM/WF sex club growing in the West.in Interracial Love
More Stories