The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark looked down at Catherine spread in front of him. He loved seeing her like this. Her hair caressed her lovely slender neck. Her wide, swimmer's shoulders tapered beautifully to a model's waist, and her soft, round, white cheeks rose as the base of her back. Her slender, shapely, strong legs were spread wide on either side of him and he could see her pretty round anus and the tangled bush of dark hair between her legs. Mark reached over to Catherine's bag and rummaged through it. He hoped she'd brought it. He found it in the bottom of the bag, the tube of lube, and he brought it out into the light.

Catherine knew what he was looking for. She had made sure she brought it, hoping there would be a moment like this. She was already highly aroused but she felt the level increase. She waited for his next move.

Mark squeezed some lube onto the middle finger of his right hand. She had said not to ask, so he didn't. He knew she wanted him to do this.

He spread her cheeks and put his finger to her puckered anus, making her jump as a jolt of excitement hit her clitoris. He tickled her and drew circles around her opening, smearing the lube in her crack. He rubbed her up and down over her anus and she pushed her bum up towards him. He put the tip of his finger in the centre of her hole and gently pushed. Catherine relaxed and pushed back up to him and she sighed as Mark's finger slipped into her arse. Normally he would stop at the tip, but this time Mark pushed his finger in as deeply as he could and it disappeared up her bum. Slowly he withdrew it, leaving her body completely. And did nothing.

Catherine waited for it to return, but it didn't. She wriggled her bum, coaxing him to do it again. But he didn't.

"Say it" he said. He wanted to hear her say what she wanted.

"Do it again."

"Do what?"

"Your finger."

"Where?" He teased her.

"My bum."

"Say it again"

"Oh please! Stop it! Put your finger back up my bum!"

Mark laughed quietly and put his finger back to Catherine's anus. He spread the lube around again and then slipped it inside ever so slowly. He felt her squeeze as it went in and then he gradually, slowly started to fuck her bum with his finger.

Catherine whimpered. The more they did it the more she enjoyed anal play. She loved what he was doing but there was something else she needed.

"Oooh that's good, but it's not enough! Fuck me there. I want to come with your cock in my bum."

That was what Mark wanted too. He took his finger out of Catherine and got her to kneel up in her favourite position. He looked down at her lovely slim body stretched out before him, with her bum raised and her legs spread. She reached her right hand underneath her body and found her clitoris with her finger. She started to masturbate, the thing she loved to do, and waited, desperately wanting to feel Mark's cock enter her bum.

He kneeled up behind her and pressed the head of his cock to pretty little ring of her anus. Catherine felt him push and she relaxed to let him in. She felt her clitoris actually pulse as the head of his cock entered her and her whole body sang with an exquisite surge of sexual energy.

Mark's felt Catherine's tightness squeezing his cock as he went in. He kept the pressure on and his penis sank deep into Catherine's bum. He looked down at her, at her beautiful body kneeling in the sun, at her mouth open and panting as she masturbated, at her arse impaled on his cock.

The waves continued to crash on the sandy beach below them. The surfers honed their skills on the waves, oblivious. The seagulls wheeled and squawked in the sky.

Catherine masturbated and waited, desperately wanting as the sun beat down on them. Slowly, gently at first, Mark started to fuck her in the bum. He built the tempo and fucked her hard and deep, fast and long. He didn't slow until eventually he felt her gasping, shuddering orgasm tighten her bum around his cock, and he shot jet after jet of his hot, pent-up come deep into her.

--oOo--

12