The Beach and the Guest

Story Info
A night out takes an unexpected but pleasant turn.
849 words
3.95
18.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Against my better judgement, I decided it would be a good idea to go out tonight. Earlier in the day I had lost my phone, so going out meant I had to rely on my friends completely, otherwise I was on my own.

The night started out fairly typical. We went the bar and flirted with whoever would buy us drinks. At about midnight we decided to leave, and on the way out I had to use the restroom. I asked my friends to wait for me, but when I returned they were gone.

At first I panicked. I was alone, about 30 minutes from home and didn't have a cell to call anyone. Then Colin showed up. I didn't know his name was Colin at the time, but I was about to find out a whole lot about him.

He asked if everything was okay, and I told him no, I needed to get home. He offered to help and I, desperately, accepted. He told me he could get me a cab if I joined him at the next bar, so I went.

At the bar, he bought me drinks and we talked while he slowly rubbed my thigh. The more I drank, the higher he rubbed. And I loved it.

The pants I was wearing had a slit going up just above mid-thigh, which Colin quickly figured out. Before I knew it his hand was practically on my pussy.

We continued our casual conversation until he leaned in and whispered, "I want to rip your panties off and lick you right here".

I giggled, and told him, "in order for that to happen I would need to be wearing panties."

I could practically feel him fucking me through his eyes. Me moved his hand up to my wet pussy and began to rub me, softly at first and then firmly. As I neared climax I grabbed his hand. "We're in public," I moaned "I can't cum at the bar!"

While still rubbing me Colin smirked, "why not?" He asked. I didn't have a good enough answer for him, so I came on his fingers in a crowded bar. He moved his hand out of my pants and into my mouth, making me taste myself.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" He asked. My body answered for me, and without even thinking I followed him out the door. We were in a beach town, so naturally we headed over the dunes to somewhere that might be secluded.

We walked on to the beach and found a chair near the lifeguard stand. He pushed me down into it and began kissing down my body. He stripped my shirt and bra from me and sucked my nipples. Gently rolling them through his teeth, I could feel my pussy throbbing, begging him to touch me.

Colin then worked my pants off of me, kissing his way down my body as he did. He moved my soaking panties to the side and gently circled my clit. His tongue lapped up my juices and sent shivers up my spine.

I opened my eyes and saw the night sky, and quickly realized I was in public. I glanced behind me and saw a figure standing at a distance, watching. He seemed to be stroking himself. At first I was scared, but then I was even more turned on than before. I wanted to put on a show for the figure.

I moaned louder for Colin and our guest. I begged Colin to eat my pussy, and told him I want to cum on his face. He slipped two fingers into me and worked my hot cunt until my juices sprayed into his mouth.

Our guest was still stroking himself, so I knew the fun wasn't over. I pulled Colin up and kissed him, tasting my cum on his tongue. I turned him over, placing him in the chair. I knelt before him, feeling the breeze on my hot, wet pussy.

I started licking up his shaft and sucking his balls, teasing him and putting on a show for our guest. Then I slowly took him into my mouth. Tasting his precum and letting his cock fill my mouth. I looked up to our guest and could see him smirk as I made eye contact with him while Colin's cock was in my mouth. I felt like such a dirty slut, but that only made my pussy drip even more.

Colin took me by the back of the head and fucked my face until he came deep into my throat. Once he was done he stood up and told me he had fun and he was glad we met. He asked if I wanted to go back to the bar, but I said I was okay. I looked at our guest and smirked. I told Colin I would figure out my own ride home and then he left.

Once he left, I looked to our guest. I could smell my sex begging to be touched, hoping he would come over...

To be continued...