The Beach Bum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jill’s breathing began to return to normal, I suggested we all hit the shower and get dressed for dinner. I figured a refueling was in order as I sensed a long night of carnal pleasures laid before us.

One great thing about my house was the multi-person shower in the changing room. It was designed for two, but easily accommodated four. The original owner had built two changing rooms, one for the men and one for the women. He loved to throw elaborate pool and beach parties and wanted nice accommodations for his guests to change. I figured one such room was enough and had the second one removed in favor of a large hot tub and sauna.

Jill and Susie had shared my shower before. Brad seemed a bit surprised I had a party shower in the house. He however, told me how exciting a four-way shower felt. The four of us enjoyed the warm water for bit. We lathered up and helped each other wash those spots that are hard to reach. We talked and laughed and as will happen in a shared shower our bodies managed to rub against each other. By the time the washing had finished, Brad and I were rock hard again.

Jill and Susie had managed to maneuver us so that Brad and I were standing side by side. Then the girls dropped to their knees, Jill in front of Brad and Susie in front of me.

They looked up at us and said in the sweetest voices, “Well boys looks like we have to take care of these before we can go, you guys ok with a quick blow job?”

Brad and I nodded our answer as the girls took hold of our cocks and began to toughly lick our cocks from cum slit to balls and back again. They sucked and fondled and licked, continually bringing us to the edge and then stopping, delaying our climaxes teasing us. Each time as they let us come down from the brink, they made out as we watched. About the fourth time they had us at the edge the girls took our hands and put them on each other’s cocks.

“Come on guy’s, blast your hot little slut’s faces with those beautiful cocks!” Jill cooed.

I was pleased that Brad did not hesitate to begin stroking my cock as I stroked his. His long silky cock felt great in my hand and his touch was clearly that of one who was experienced in pleasuring other men. I slid closer to him letting our bodies touch. He responded by grinding into me gently as we masturbated each other side by side. Jill and Susie sat smiling as they waited to be sprayed with our cum. Brad moved his free hand to my nipple and pinched me gently. That sent me over the edge. My cock convulsed in Brad’s hand and large globs of cum shot out onto Susie’s face. She opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out trying to catch the spurts of thick musky goo. Though my knees felt weak I managed to continue to stroke Brad’s throbbing meat. I was rewarded by the sounds of his moans and the site of his cock spraying Jill’s face like it was a cum hose.

To my surprise, Brad leaned over and kissed me deeply as his orgasm concluded. Jill and Susie got to their feet and joined us in a tremendously erotic four-way kiss. Our four tongues danced around, in and out of and around our four mouths for several minutes. After rinsing off the blow job residue we jumped out for the shower, dried off and headed for the restaurant.

To be continued ……………………………..

12