The Beach Date

Story Info
Father takes daughter to beach.
3.3k words
297.2k
72
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaybee
jaybee
573 Followers

"Aw, c'mon, Mom, can I go to the beach? Please?"

"As I told you, no. The last time you went to the beach, we had to come looking for you - the problem, kiddo, is that you love the beach too much."

I loved this banter. Angie, my nineteen-year old daughter, and Samantha, my 35-year young wife, were veterans at it. I can't quite place the time they started these kind of healthy arguments, but I can assure you, it's always a pleasure to watch the two of them thrust and parry like professional fencers. Sam is a lawyer, and a damned fine one, and I happen to be a businessman, which suits us just fine - even if Sam has to bill by the hours, my time is often flexible enough to spend a lot of it with my family and still make more than my wife.

Angie, my perfect daughter (in fact, my only daughter) has finished her college as well, her intelligence giving her a couple of double-promotions through the elementary classes. Samantha had twisted my arm into hiring Angie as my first secretary, and I am quite pleased she did. Problem is, now I get my work done in half the time! We must've done something right, I guess, for Angie always introduces us as her parents and 'best friends' - it was not like she was short of friends or anything.

So I guess I have to put up with this kind of friendly warfare until they close the lid of the coffin, but as I said before, if I have to go, I don't want the church choir, I just want to hear them argue about whether to cremate or bury me. The three of us know that none of the arguments are serious, but they just like to act the part of the teenage feminist and the stubborn mother - I play the role of the beleaguered father, torn into two as my wife and my daughter try to pull me into opposite sides.

The current issue was Angie's desire to go to the beach. It was a Saturday, and as her boss, I gave her the day off - I never worked on Saturdays either. She wanted to spend it at the beach, but her mother 'wouldn't let her.' I sat in my couch and listened with a grin as each put forward points of her own. Angie wanted to work on her tan, Sam reminded her of our own swimming pool. Angie took another direction, saying that salt-water was good for the body. I broke out into a loud guffaw when Sam replied in the same breath that all we had to do was dump a sack of salt into our pool.

Then, as usual, Angie turned to me with her imploring eyes. "Dad, please..."

Normally, I would then say, "Sam, let the girl be. Or do you want her to know how wild you were at her age?"

Sam would huff back, "At her age, I was already the mother of a three-year old kid."

"And you were still as wild."

And then Sam would blush and mutter loudly, "Do whatever you want."

On this day, however, I decided to alter Angie's game plan and kid her a bit, so I replied, "Only if you give your daddy a kiss, darling."

So far, such a request would have earned me from my daughter an ostentatious peck on my cheek. Angie grinned and said, "Sure, Dad."

And then, right in front of her mother, Angie bent down and kissed me on the lips - and it wasn't a peck either. Her lips crushed mine as her arms surrounded my neck, pulling me even deeper into her kiss. Her tongue dared my teeth to part, and as if she had said, "Open Sesame," they parted and our tongues met. Involuntarily, my arms went to her back and started rubbing her, all the way down to her waist. She traced the contours of my mouth with her tongue, and then drew it back so that I could feel hers. My hands were now on her bottom, and by the way she was squiggling, it was obvious her senses were on full alert.

My wife cleared her throat, and I guess I broke off the kiss rather abruptly, looking like a fish out of water. My daughter, though, still had her arms around me and was grinning from ear to ear.

I looked over at my wife and she was smiling too. That puzzled me, but I let it go at that. "Wow," was all I could manage.

"Honey, you can kiss your father all you want," Sam told Angie, "But you aren't going."

Angie seemed to settle for the consolation price. "Okay, at least I get the next best thing, Mom." With that, she moved her face closer to mine. Our lips had almost touched when I panicked.

"Sam, let the girl go," I begged.

"I won't. She wants to go alone -"

"Can Daddy take me, in that case, Mom? I won't be alone, and you will know where I am, right?" Angie countered.

Sam was considering that decision. Finally, she gave a nod. With a whoop, Angie jumped off my lap and gave her mother a bear hug. "Thanks, Mom, you are the greatest."

She moved back to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips. Mine still had her lipstick, and I could taste it - taste her - every time I spoke. It was starting to unnerve me. Sam tossed me the keys to the Porsche and the house. "I will be leaving soon," she told me. She was going on a one-week trip to the States, her longest one yet. "Better take that along in case you are late."

Angie was now pulling me up from my couch. "C'mon, lazy bones, get up," she grunted with a smile on her lips.

"What about my suit?" I asked. I hadn't seen her pack hers, either.

"Softspot Beach is a nudist beach, silly. You don't wear a suit there." Angie chided me. "As you can see, I don't have one either."

I gulped. After the kiss, I wasn't sure if going out with her to a nudist beach (of ALL places) was a good idea. Her subtle reminder that she had on nothing underneath her halter top and shorts had not missed me, and I was sure Sam understood that too. I looked at Sam, and seeing no reprieve, I decided to talk my way out of the date.

"Er, do you think it's such a good idea, honey? I mean, a nudist beach and all... Won't your friends laugh at you for going to such a place with your old man?" If I had to put myself down as old, so be it. I was getting desperate.

"Hullo, is that my Dad speaking?" Angie asked, laughing at my weak attempt at escape. "In case you've forgotten, I don't have a boyfriend. Besides, no one knows you. I will just introduce you as my boyfriend."

This was getting to be a bigger mistake. Sam should have stepped in and pulled my fat out of the fire, but instead, she supported her daughter. "You are not that old, dear, no matter how much you think you are. The boyfriend angle is a good idea, Angie, and if people don't believe you, just tell them that you are engaged." My jaw fell to the floor.

"Excuse me, but is Angie really my daughter?" I tried to remind them 'subtly.'

"Actually, I like that boyfriend angle a lot," Sam continued. "It also ought to keep away your girlfriends - I mean, they won't even be wearing pants to drop!"

"Sam!" I almost shouted. The two women looked at me with amused expressions. "Maybe the beach isn't such a good idea after all." As soon as I saw my daughter's face fall, I regretted my outburst. But no way was I going to get naked with my daughter and paraded as her boyfriend.

"Naughty, naughty Daddy," Sam wagged her finger at me. Turning to Angie, she whispered loudly enough for me to hear, "He doesn't want to share you with anyone at the beach, maybe a motel is what he has in mind."

I gagged but Angie giggled. "Really, daddy?"

I knew if I walked away, I would be hurting her, so I grabbed the keys. "Let's go," I said, resolutely, "to the beach."

Angie practically ran to the car, and was waiting in the driver's seat when I got there. "Let me drive, please."

I was actually thankful, for my mind was still in no condition to negotiate the drive to the beach. Angie is a good driver as well, so I guess my life was in safe hands. As we pulled out, my wife called to us, "Have fun, you two. See you next week."

We drove for about ten minutes, then Angie drove off the main road. I recognized the path as leading to a small stretch of seashore that I had bought. It was secluded, and very calm and quiet. It was well-hidden from the vast ocean, and the only accessible route was by land. Even as our jeep rutted along the road, I knew that it had been some time before civilization last paid a visit. I was glad that we were not going to any commercial and overcrowded beach, and for the moment, I resolved to read nothing into Angie's passionate kiss earlier. Angie saw nothing wrong with it, so why should I?

We reached the clearing, and Angie parked my car in the foliage nearby. There was no one here, and the whole area radiated an atmosphere that reminded me of my honeymoon with Sam in Bali. I stared out at the ocean, a calm expanse of blue water. Angie moved closer to me and I felt her snuggle up to me. I threw one hand over her shoulder, and without looking at her, we enjoyed the moment of being with each other. My finger started to trail down her shoulder, looking for the topline of her halter.

I felt the gentle rise of her breasts, and figured that her top wouldn't be far away. Why I was feeling for her top, I don't know, but the smell of her perfume was pretty intoxicating - that seems to be good excuse. My fingertips slowly trailed down until I felt, to my astonishment, the slight rise of her areolas - half a second later, I had made contact with her left nipple.

"Oh, Daddy," Angie moaned. Stunned, I looked at her - and it drew my breath away. She was a vision of loveliness - whitish skin, pink nipples, medium areolas, firm, large breasts - a younger, more beautiful version of my wife. At the moment, though, my wife was the farthest away from my mind. A crow chose that moment to destroy the hypnosis that was overtaking me - plop, fell its shit!

Angie started laughing, and I joined her. I was now looking at her from the front, and man, was she gorgeous. Firm stomach, nimble thighs, long legs... Even though I knew she was looking at me, I drank in her beauty. My eyes trailed her from her toes to her reddish hair, stopping at every inch of her skin. I was absently wiping the crow's droppings away, but my attention was riveted on her - as hers was on me.

"Like?" she asked demurely.

"Bloody well love." I said in my most Aussie accent.

She laughed, the clear ringing laugh that I had been loving for nineteen years, and never more so than now. "Well, first, we need to get you out of this." She moved closer and unbuttoned my shirt, flinging it away in the dirction of the jeep. Neither of us saw where it landed, we were gazing into each other's eyes. She then stuck her thumb into the waistband of my shorts and tugged them down. My cock sprang free, pointing like a lightning rod. I placed my arms around her waist and slowly pulled her shorts down. I bent down, as it reached her knees and by the time it had reached her ankles, my face was staring at her pussy. I gave a light kiss to the bare skin above her folds, and the reflex jerk she gave tripped her. She fell over me, her shorts still around her ankles, and I was andwiched between the ground and her pussy. For a couple of seconds, we lay there in that position of intimacy.

Angie was the first one to stand up. Her shorts flew flying in the direction of my shirt, and she helped me up. "First, my dear, we wash the dirt off you." We raced to the water, and within moments, Angie was lovingly washing the shit off my hair. We were in shallow water, and her breasts stood out prominently on the water surface. I just couldn't resist the temptation for more than a few seconds, and I gently placed a kiss on her nipple. It was hard, rock hard, and I could feel Angie's hands clutch my hair harder. I moved my whole mouth over her breast and started to suckle on it.

Angie started to moan loudly as I picked my tempo. My hands were playing with her pussy while her hands were joined at the back of my head. "Oh, daddy," she started moaning. "Oh, oh, ..."

I carried her out of the water, my mouth now devouring her second breast. I have always been a tit man, and right now, I was of the opinion that the best tits in the world were the ones I was having (Don't worry, I still believe they are the best, although Sam doesn't quite know that part) I laid her down on the sand, for we still had not spread out the blanket that we had brought. Even though the sand clung to her backsides, neither of us wanted to leave the other alone. Even as I kissed her cleavage, Angie started cumming hard, her jerks lifting her hips off the ground. As her orgasm subsided, I moved my mouth over her stomach, nibbling the skin for good measure.

"Dad, I'm cumming again," Angie shouted as my teeth brought her off again. Mate, I've never seen a tummy that's so sensitive. By the time I had reached her pussy, her entire midriff was dotted with nibblemarks. My mouth moved to her pussy, but owing to her movements, there was sand on her lips - in fact, she was covered in it. Without a word being said, as I ran to the jeep to retrieve the blanket, Angie stood up and washed the sand off her. I joined her in the water and we kissed each other for what seemed like eleven hours. Finally, we broke off the kiss, gasping for breath. I took her hand and kissed it.

"I love you, Angie," I proclaimed to her and the universe. I was in love - in love with my daughter.

"I love you too, Daddy," she replied as tears came to her eyes. "God, this is so romantic. So unreal. So - kiss me again, Daddy."

I obliged.

We finally made it to the blanket, and both of us were feeling so horny that she just opened up her legs as invitation. I positioned my cock at her entrance, and with a loud whoop, I entered her. A small accident had rid her of her hymen, but my cock was still the first foreign instrument to enter her. Even before I had pulled out the second time, she had started cumming. I was able to change my tempo, and strangely, she matched me move for move - it was as if we were made for each other. With perfect timing, we came at the same time. I shot my seed - the seed that once made her - into her warm womb. There was a fleeting thought about pregnancy, but somehow, in the heat of the moment, it seemed as if the universe was ours.

Exhausted and content, we lay together on the blanket. She was on top of me, and I just loved the way her long hair cascaded around me. We kept on exchanging quick pecks, until I told her once again that I loved her. Angie smiled and kissed me again, but this time, instead of the heat of passion, there was the gentleness of belonging. There was no urgency, no time-limit - life was infinite.

Around half-an-hour later, we were still in the same position. We couldn't seem to have enough of our closeness, and neither of us made any effort to move, much less get up. I was wondering how to break this news to our wife - for surely, she would know one day - the news that I had fallen hopelessly in love with my own daughter and that the feeling was mutual. I still loved Sam, but I realized I loved Angie even more, for in addition to the bond of being her father, I was also her lover. As if reading my thoughts, Angie asked, "Thinking about Mom?"

"Yes."

"About telling her about you...and me...us?"

I liked the sound of 'us' coming from her lips. I know I sound like a romantic, but that one word meant everything to me. 'Us' - it meant we were one. I nodded.

"Don't worry," she said, and I guess I was a little surprised at how casual she sounded. "I am sure she already knows."

"How?"

"That's a secret," Angie giggled, "but I guess I can trust you with it. You see, when I first realized I loved you even more as a man, I talked to Mom about it. She grilled me for three whole hours as to what all I felt for you, what I thought - I guess she was testing my sanity and maturity. Finally, she gave me the thumbs-up - 'If I have to be displaced, at least it will be my own daughter who will be the reason. Guess there's a compliment in there for me somewhere,' to quote her."

Typical Samantha humour. I laughed, and asked Angie, "What did you tell her?"

"That I could never replace her, that if she was on your right side, I would be on your left side, that she was the best mother in the whole world, that she was my role model, be it with you or with life. She hugged me and said that you deserved a wonderful girl like me - I interrupted her and told her, without a doubt, that he already has the best woman in the world as his wife. If I was a good girl, I had my genes to blame. It was after that she started scheming for you to get into my pants. Can you believe it - a mother helping her daughter seduce her own father?"

"If Sam is the mother, I suppose I could. I love the two of you, you know that!"

We reached home only late that night, but slept together in the main bedroom after making love two more times. Angie wasn't on the pill, but it was supposed to be her safest time, but what the heck, Sam loved kids. Perhaps this would be our way of giving back to her a fraction of what she gave us - each other.

PS - When I told Sam about what happened, she was jubilant. She congratulated me, Angie and raved as if we were newlyweds. She gave Angie - in fact, ordered her - to move into the main bedroom. At the end of the conversation, I told her, "Samantha, (I called her that only if I was either very angry or very affectionate) darling, we love you. I love you."

I could sense a crack in her voice as she spoke, "Thanks, Honey. i love you too!" There was a silence, and then she spoke, the voice of a cheerful Samantha, "Just make me a grandmother soon - I can't wait to have little feet around the house again..."

jaybee
jaybee
573 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Held Together with Daughter Sitting on dad’s lap during the bumpy flight.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories